Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This is How We Will Meet!

"This is how we will meet, one day!"

5
6 Comments 6
7.2k Views 7.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words
They had been deliberating for some time whether to meet. When they eventually came to a decision, it was Matt that decided to name the day, the place and the time. The date would be the twenty ninth of December at 6pm. The place would be the Radisson Blu Hotel, in Bloomsbury Street, central London.

Matt had stayed at the hotel and remembered that it was spectacular, rather glamorous during the day and lit with purple lights at night. It was a typical red-brick Edwardian building with windows surrounded by white Portland stone. Inside, the foyer was plush with a bar off to one side. The rooms had a king-size bed, plush velvet covers, and more cushions than was really necessary; they were designed for sex. Subtle lighting lit the rooms efficiently to allow for a romantic setting.

Matt had stayed there only once, on a business trip. This time he was paying, and that type of quality didn’t come cheap.

It would be no ordinary meeting, but then, Emma was no ordinary woman. Emma was special in more ways than one. She was a lot younger than Matt, by almost twenty-five years and she had a mind that could put any porn industry in Hollywood out of business. Emma oozed sexuality and she knew it. She was not what you would call skinny, her breasts were large, her hips were curvy, but her figure was in proportion. Everything fitted neatly into place. Matt knew that her face would be framed by her light auburn hair and set off by her deep brown eyes; all this from a few photographs that they had exchanged on-line. As far as Matt was concerned, Emma’s smile, or what he saw of it, seemed intoxicating.

Emma was also submissive by nature. She pounced on every suggestion Matt had made to her. Even through their email exchange, Emma took his suggestions and acted on them, even to the point of misbehaving in work by removing her knickers while at her desk. This amused Matt immensely. He never expected her to do the same when he suggested she remove her knickers, and hand them to her husband while in a pub, but she did. She even reported back to Matt that she had told her husband how wet they were, and how horny she was feeling. It seemed she would do anything to entice a fuck out of anyone.

Matt was aware that he knew more about what Emma looked like than she did of him. This is what led him down the path of the venue, the time and the place. Matt knew Emma was game for anything, but if push came to shove, would she go through with it!

That was when Matt wrote the story and sent it to her. It was the story of how they would meet, what she would wear and how she would behave. In an email containing the story, he asked her, would she go through with it?

Her answer was an irrefutable yes, but he still had doubts as to whether she would.

At last, the day was upon them, and Matt had already checked into the hotel room at about 2pm in the afternoon. He prepared the room, and placed her attire on the bed. It wasn’t much to look at, but it didn’t need to be. Matt then retired to the bathroom and spruced himself up. He chose his favourite aftershave and splashed it all over him. The scent was overwhelming, but he liked it. He dressed in smart casuals and made sure the room was just right.

Matt headed for the bar to get that much needed drink, and to eat before they met. He knew that Emma would already have eaten, if she decided to turn up at all. After the meal he ordered a small tot of whisky, picked up the Guardian newspaper from the rack next to him and sat in the corner of the bar; he chose one of the nice leather chairs facing the entrance so that he could see all the people coming and going. Matt waited, pensively, for Emma to turn up.

Emma had received her orders by text, just twenty minutes before she walked through the double doors of the Radisson Blu hotel. As soon as she was inside, she was looking around for people that didn’t quite fit the scene; she disregarded the fat man off to one side of the foyer, but the business man in his grey suit just checking in, or the middle aged man just entering the Gents toilet. Was that him? No-one else seemed to stick out like a sore thumb, no-one that was waiting for a slut to turn up and fuck them senseless. She never noticed the aging Matt in the corner of the bar, but she could be forgiven for that, because he was hidden by the newspaper that he pulled up in front of him.

Matt watched Emma from around the side of the paper. He couldn’t be sure it was her, but she was on time, she was wearing a knee length coat and she looked like she had black stockings on; these were two of the dress codes for the day. Matt hid himself behind the paper he was holding; the thought at what she would be wearing underneath the coat brought a smile to his face, and Matt started to get excited. His cock twitched in his pants. He risked another glance at Emma, but quickly buried his head in the paper when she looked in his direction.

Emma ordered a gin and tonic at the bar. Matt could just make out the order; another clue that it was her. Matt’s heart was beating ever faster. He needed to get out of the bar without her seeing him or suspecting who he was. He downed the whisky, slowly rose from his seat, and walked right past Emma, dropping a plastic card on the table behind her as he left. He deposited the newspaper on a table in the foyer, as he walked briskly to the Gents toilet across the way from the bar.

Emma sipped her drink. She still busied herself with looking around the room and into the foyer. Her phone buzzed in her handbag. The text was from Matt:

Behind you on the table is a key to the room. Take it. Go to the room and get ready. Your outfit is on the bed. I will give you some time, but text me when you’re ready.

Emma’s heart pounded in her chest. She started to look around in earnest for someone holding a phone or replacing it in their pockets. She looked at the table behind her, and noticed the white card. Emma sipped her drink while looking through the bottom of the glass. She finally gulped the last drops down and took a deep breath; replacing the glass on the bar. Then she smiled to herself; she had thought of a way to catch Matt out, she fumbled with her phone as she pocketed the door key.

On my way. Don’t keep me waiting! Emma sent the text.

Emma walked into the foyer and waited for a phone to go off. She tuned into the sounds around her. She waited and watched, but there was nothing. She bit her lip and sighed. Emma slipped the phone into her bag and removed the key. She stopped to wonder what would happen if she just stood there, watching and waiting. She contemplated the idea for a while, but she was drawn to her liaison with Matt. Her inner voice was pushing her onwards. Her breathing came in rapid bursts, as her eyes sought the lifts. Her tongue slipped over her upper lip as she headed for them. Inside, she pushed the button for the fourth floor; her eyes fixed directly in front of her as the doors closed.

Matt decided he had waited in the Gents toilet long enough. He was glad he did though, especially when her text came through. She was very clever, he thought. He eventually appeared and made his way to the black marble stairway at the front of the hotel. Matt took the stairs to the fourth floor, just in case someone was waiting in the lift that would turn up for him; someone dressed in a knee length coat with a smile on her face. On his way up the stairs he switched his phone to silent, just in case.

Emma exited the lift and walked to room 414. She looked at the door, and then at the lift, as it descended once more on its never ending journey. She wondered whether it was going to pick up Matt. She slipped the key into the electronic lock and opened the door. Emma took one last look at the lift, and then back at the door. She felt scared; scared enough to walk away from it all, right now. She also felt excited. She thought of what she was not wearing, how naughty she felt, and how all the emails, texts and the story Matt had written, made her feel. She marveled at how all of that had led to this moment. She could feel something wet dribble down her leg, as she held the door ajar. Her eyes closed as she pushed the door forwards.

Matt watched Emma enter the room from the opposite end of the lift area. The staircase had opened out in the central part of the long corridor. He could see her deliberate. He sensed her uncertainty, as she glanced at the lift; it was a little unbearable for him. He desperately wanted her to enter the room. Under his breath, he was pleading with her; while all the time poised to jump down a few steps should she look in his direction.

Emma walked into the room and looked around at the décor, “Oh… my… god…” This was something else. It was plush, exotic and orange. One table lamp lit the room from the other side of the bed. Emma closed the door and removed her coat; her body shivered, not from the cold, but from her expectations of the next few hours. She was really hoping it would last that long.

She looked at the article of clothing neatly placed on the bed. She picked up the note beside it and read it.

Put on the silk scarf and kneel on the bed on all fours with your feet overlapping the end. Not long to go now. Do you trust me?

Emma pulled out her phone and typed in the words, I’m waiting for you. She was nervous but the auto correct feature did not help matters either. She must have corrected the word "wilting" at least twice.

She lifted the silk scarf from the bed and placed it around her eyes. Is this it?, she thought to herself, Is this all I get to wear? She tied the smooth material as tightly as she could, and while picking up her phone, climbed onto the bed in just the right position, as instructed. While resting on her forearms, facing the headboard, Emma felt for the buttons on her phone and sent the text. She then pushed the phone away from her.

Matt felt relief when his phone buzzed; letting out a deep sigh when he read the text. He had planned all of this, and now she was his.

Matt walked to the door of the room and swiped his card into the lock. He waited for the mechanism to signify that it was unlocked. He opened the door and walked down the narrow corridor. As the room opened out, there she was, there was Emma. Nothing had prepared him for this. She looked exquisite, but most of all, Emma looked accessible and ready.

Emma was on all fours, knees almost slipping off the edge of the bed. Her suspenders taught against her skin, and clipped to her sheer black stockings that glimmered due to the rim lighting from the far side table lamp. Her heels were still on and her breasts... Her creamy breasts hung from her body, nipples almost touching the bed with each breath she took. Emma’s face looked straight toward the headboard. The blindfold boosted what senses she had left, she could smell Matt’s aftershave and hear him approach her.

IvyRadke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyRadke

Well, she could hear someone approach her.

Matt stood close to Emma, he bent over the bed and blew air into Emma’s ear, and she twitched her head in response. His hand touched her bum. Matt saw a smile creep across her face as she flinched.

He whispered quietly to her, “You tried texting me. That was very clever, nice one!”

His hand came down hard on her left buttock. Emma squealed immediately. Her lips quivered. She waited for the pain to subside, but she prepared herself for another.

Matt walked around her to her other side, feasting on her body and on the way she posed for him. He delighted on the way she held herself, proud but exposed.

Emma felt very vulnerable. The smack he gave her was hard. She could feel the heat spread outwards across her bum. Then she felt another one on her right cheek. Matt decided that the contact with her skin was not as elegant as that given by his right hand; he would have to practice more with his left hand, he thought. But still, Emma squealed as he smacked her.

Again, Emma felt the spread of heat across her backside, and again she prepared herself for more. She wondered how many she could really take. She remembered the story-line–was it six or more?

Matt gave Emma four more smacks on her backside with his right hand. They came in quick succession, two on her right cheek and two on her left. Emma never had time to stop crying out. By the time she controlled her squealing, Matt’s finger was inside her.

Matt was by the side of Emma, the finger of his right hand had slid right up inside Emma’s pussy. The palm of his left hand rested on the bed underneath her breast, allowing her nipple to brush softly against his skin as she moved.

He struggled to hear the soft whispers emanating from Emma’s mouth. He couldn’t fail to smell her. Her sexual aroma was mixed with her expensive Chanel No. 5, or whatever perfume she had on.

Matt let his finger slip from her as his hand stroked the inside of her thigh. He came to the conclusion that he was overdressed. He stood up and removed his shirt, shoes and socks. His trousers and pants came down together, and were also discarded.

Matt replaced his finger inside her, leaning over Emma he spoke softly, “Do you like this? Do you like my finger teasing you like this?”

Emma nodded. She detected a hint of a Welsh accent. His aftershave lingered in her nostrils. Emma let out a soft whisper, “Yes.”

Matt slipped his finger in and out of her pussy. “Tell me what you like Emma, tell me.”

Emma lifted her head and let out a gentle sigh, “I like you touching me, pushing your finger into my cunt. I love the feel of you in me.”

Matt continued to stroke into her. “What do you feel like Emma? Tell me how you feel.”

Emma sighed before replying, “I feel depraved, displaying myself to you like this, you’re a virtual stranger. I feel excited. I feel horny. I feel exposed and I want you to fuck me!”

Matt smiled at her considered response. “I’m sure we will get to that soon enough, Emma. Do you want to touch my cock? It’s a shame you have that blindfold on because it’s looking pretty hard at the moment.”

Emma smiled, “Yes, please let me touch your cock.”

Matt once more removed his finger from her pussy and sat on the bed, his cock inches from Emma’s hand. He picked it up gently, letting her balance herself before putting it on his cock.

Emma felt it, stroked it and pulled on it. She loved how it felt in her hands. The warmth of his cock was comforting to her. Its rigidity encouraged her to be even more wanton and depraved. She knew where it was going to end up and she loved the thought of that.

She moved her head to one side, suddenly remembering her role. “Can I kiss it?”

Matt contemplated her question. He climbed on the bed and positioned himself in front of her. Her hand was wrenched away from his smooth member as he did so. “It’s right in front of you. Take it!”

Emma leaned forward desperately searching for a cock in front of her lips. She eventually found it, as it briefly brushed past her lips. She tried again, another brief touch, this time with her tongue. Finally, she had it. She trapped it with her mouth, and extended her head forward. Emma sucked on it, greedily taking it down her throat. The heat from Matt’s cock thrilled her. The solidness of it excited her beyond belief. She wanted to use her hands as she sucked it, but she shouldn’t really do that. She braved any punishment from Matt as she raised one of her hands to cup his balls. She let his cock slip down her throat as she fondled him. His prize awaited her tongue, and she tasted him for the first time.

Suddenly, Emma gasped as Matt removed his cock from her mouth, she felt the bed sway for a moment. She nearly cried with despair. She wanted to tell Matt to bring it back, to let her suck it. She wanted his cum down her throat. She wanted to taste him. The fuck that she so desperately needed could wait. But it was gone.

Emma nearly melted into the bed when she felt Matt’s tongue touch her anus. The sensations it sent through her were unbearable. How was it possible to take so much pleasure, in so short a time? She thought.

Matt let his tongue slide downwards. He licked her thighs before kissing her where she really wanted to be kissed.

Emma let out a deep-throated sigh when Matt did kiss her "there". Her hips swayed from side to side as he concentrated on pleasing her; helping him to part her sensitive lips and gain access more quickly. Emma wanted more. She wanted Matt’s tongue inside her; she was willing him to penetrate her. Taste her. Lick her. Tongue fuck her. Emma wanted it all.

She wasn’t disappointed. Matt pleasured her for quite some time, ensuring that Emma experienced it all. He teased her with his tongue and lips, he slipped inside her to taste her sweet juices. He inhaled her sexual aroma deeply. He rested his tongue on her clitoris, and gently flicked it.

Emma’s head was shaking from side to side. She was wiggling her hips; moving her pussy in an attempt to get the most out of his oral ministrations. She started sighing and panting when he contacted her clit. Without knowing it, Emma started to contract her pussy as Matt licked her. Her orgasm was building, she could feel the intensity rise to such a great height that it would have to come crashing down, and with it she would give herself completely to him.

Emma let out a frustrated sob, “Noooo….”

Matt felt it was too soon to allow Emma the release she so desperately wanted. He stood up and looked down on her. He smiled as he watched her. She hadn’t moved an inch. She was waiting for him. Her lips were saying something but no sound came out.

Emma’s eyes rolled upwards as she felt Matt’s cock slide into her cunt. She pushed back onto his cock to quicken its entry. She sighed, heavily, when it was fully inside her, closing her eyes at the same time.

Matt relished the feeling. He left his cock in her for a few seconds, then withdrew it and pushed it in again. Emma released a long drawn out sigh as he did so. The third stroke was quicker, while the rest of his thrusts pushed into her at a rate of one a second. Matt slowed down a little, and eventually left his cock buried in her. Emma was close. He knew it. Should he let her cum? Matt pondered the question while he fucked his cock into her again. Matt eventually placed his hands on her hips and pushed his body downwards.

Emma leant forward, her elbows and arms now outstretched in front of her, her head flat on the bedclothes, but turned to her right.

“Yes, fuck me like that,” she told Matt.

Matt’s cock was aiming high into Emma’s cunt. It was caressing her insides, all the way in, and out. Emma was pushing her arse back to meet Matt’s thrusts, as best she could. Each thrust resulted in Emma grunting into the sheets. She came on the sixth thrust of Matt’s cock as he entered her.

Matt didn’t let up, he wanted his release too. He was pushing his cock into her as he leant over her body. His hand cupped one of her breasts, and he squeezed it while trying to lift Emma off the bed. Matt gathered her hair in his hands and pulled back on it. Emma raised herself off the bed immediately, her arms extended in front of her; more for balance than anything else.

Matt pushed his cock into her at an alarming rate, while pulling back on her hair at the same time. With every thrust, he grunted. With every thrust, he got closer to his release. If Matt could have seen the smile on Emma’s face as he fucked her, he would have spurted on the spot. As it turned out, Matt did just that. He let out a loud cry as he emptied his balls in his slut’s cunt.

What would her husband think of her now? He thought.

Emma lay there, all spent and exhausted; she had let, an almost stranger’s cock, fuck her and cum inside her. What was she like? She lay face down on the bed as soon as Matt pulled his cock out of her. It was the fuck she expected. There was no disappointment for her. She heard the rustle of clothes, and wondered what was happening behind her.

Matt touched Emma on her bum, his fingers walked up her back to her neck.

“Time for you to go,” he said. “I will leave now and let you get dressed, as best you can anyway. That was so good.”

Although his words reassured her, Emma felt disappointed, “It was good…” she replied. Her heart was pounding. She was hoping to spend longer with Matt, much longer.

It was all of thirty minutes before Emma appeared downstairs. She walked out of the lift with an air of confidence; a smile crossed her face. Two men entering the lifts smiled back at her, one turned his head to look in her direction as she walked past. She didn’t need to turn around to see if they were watching her. She knew they would be.

Matt saw it all from his position close to the bar.

Emma walked towards the door, not even contemplating whether Matt would be watching her leave. She was happy to have been used and fucked by him.

Matt watched Emma stride towards the hotel exit. Could Matt leave her go? He looked on as she passed the foyer and headed for the door.

Half-way through the door, a hand grabbed Emma causing her to spin around quickly. Matt planted a kiss on her full lips as she did so; she never had a chance to take in his features or see what he looked like. He held her face with his hands. They kissed passionately for what seemed like ages.

An American woman complained about their behaviour to the bellboy, as she tried to man handle her hat bags into the hotel.

Emma’s arms wrapped around Matt’s neck as she hung onto him, “Thank you so very much. That was everything I expected,” she said. “And it’s nice to put a face to the experience,” she added.

“For me too!” replied Matt. Emma’s mouth dropped open as he pulled her arm towards the hotel, “Come back to bed. It’s booked until the morning.”

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments