Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome Joy 2

"Day one is not over yet"

8
4 Comments 4
7.0k Views 7.0k
906 words 906 words
After having a hectic sexual session all of us were very tired. Stark naked, we lay on the bed. 

"Was it good for you Nalin?" my hubby asked.

"Oh it was good. I can't belive this is happening." I looked at his naked body. His cock was hanging limply between his legs. "I am hungry," I said. 

It was almost one in the afternoon. "Then we will have lunch and come back," my hubby suggested.

While I was laying out the food on the table, my hubby and Nalin had a couple more drinks.

After lunch Nalin and my hubby went upstairs while I washed the dishes. When I joined them in the bedroom both of them were naked on the bed. I also removed all my clothes before joining them. Normally my hubby is a "fuck once a day" guy. He rarely had sex more than once a day. His cock was still very limp and small. I knew that it would take a long time to get it hard again. I turned my attention towards Nalin. His cock was still not hard but looked as that it needed only a small encouragement to rise to the occasion.

"Touch him darling. He needs you," my hubby said.

I slowly turned towards Nalin. I let my hand go down and took his cock between my fingers. It felt soft. At the same time took one of his nipples between my lips and started to suck. Within few minutes, I felt the hardness coming back to his cock. His foreskin slipped as it became fully erect and the pink knob felt slippery between my fingers.

"Suck me Monica," Nalin said, touching my boobs.

My nipples were getting hard again. I had the experience of sucking few cocks cocks when we had foursomes with other couples but never really liked it because I did not like the guys. Nalin was different - I liked him and he is so clean. I slowly went down and took his cock into my mouth. My hubby was watching us. Later he told me that he liked to see me sucking Nalin.

"Oh... this... this.... is good. Suck harder," Nalin said.

I fondled his big balls with my fingers. I felt his cock becoming even harder and erect. It filled my entire mouth. I licked it from top to bottom. My tongue moved further down and I sucked and licked his balls also.

When I finished my job Nalin's cock was wet with my saliva and it was as hard as an iron rod. I felt my cunt was becoming so hot and I wanted Nalin's cock to go inside again.

"I want to fuck you from behind," he said and made me sit on the bed on all fours and reached from behind.

Zoe_Lovee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoe_Lovee

My husband had fucked me in this position few times in the past but he always preferred the misionary position.

I felt Nalin slowly pressing his cock head into my pussy from behind. When it entered he pushed hard and it went even deeper than the last time. It was a bit painful but the heavenly feeling inside my pussy made me forget it. My hubby's cock had never reached so deep. Holding my hips with both of his hands Nalin started to fuck me.

Oh my god! I never had this amount of sexual joy. My body was on fire. Nalin's cock was giving me so much of pleasure. My cunt was becoming even more slippery with love juice.Next moment I felt the familiar sensation of my orgasm building inside my body.When I came I almost collapsed on the bed. Nalin held my hips tightly and he let his cock stay inside my hole until I relaxed.

"Was it good?" he asked and slowly started to fuck me again.

I just nodded enjoying it again. I looked at my hubby. He was watching us. "Aren't you joining us?" I asked. I saw that his cock had also become hard.

"Suck me," he said and positioned himself in such a way on the bed that I could suck him while Nalin fucked me. I came again and again and Nalin was still very active and there was no sign of him getting his orgasm. I was getting tired and spent. When finally I collapsed on bed they let me take a break for about ten minutes.

"Enough?" Nalin asked smiling at me.

"Enough for now," I said.

"Come, let's go to the wash room," he said.

I went with him to the washroom. He stood near the commode and got me to give him a hand job. Putting one hand around his hips I took his cock into my hand and started to give him a good shake. While I was doing it my hubby also came into the washroom. When Nalin reached his orgasm he moaned and held me so tightly. Suddenly his cock became swollen in my hand as the load of juice started to drip from his knob. I kept on rubbing it hard until the last drop of whitish liquid slipped out from his cock.

While Nalin was washing himself I gave the same service to my hubby. In a couple of minutes he let his load also inside the commode.

When we came back to bed all of us were tired.We just lay on the bed letting our bodies relax.

Published 
Written by SWEETLADY1354
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments