Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome Joy

"Meeting with a friend."

20
8 Comments 8
12.3k Views 12.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
We have been married for almost 25 years.I am 49 and my hubby is 53. His name is Rahul( not his real name ). My hubby is 5'7". He is fair and is completely bald. I am only 4'8". My boobs are quite large. They are still firm inspite of my age.
When we got married we were in our late twenties. Ours was a love marriage and we had been having sex even before our wedding. Most of the time when my hubby came to our place he used to stay the night and when everyone was sleeping I used to go to his room and enjoy sex until the next morning.

Both of us enjoyed sex a lot. Even after our marriage our sex life has been quite exciting. We had sex almost every night even after our child was born. We used to watch lot of x rated movies whenever we were free and ended up having wild sex not only in the bed room but also wherever it was convenient.

One night we were watching a movie in which two married couples were having sex on the same bed. Time to time they were changing their partners and at the final stage all four were engaged in various acts of sex. They were sucking,licking and fucking and even the two ladies were having oral sex with each other.

"Don't you like to do that way ?" My hubby asked me.

After that my hubby was always talking about swinging and telling me that having another couple to share our bed would be a exciting new experience. I was not quite sure at first but little by little I also started to get interested. We were not going to cheat each other after all. There will not be any secrets between the two of us.
We were in our early and mid forties during this time and we found few couples through some paper advertisements. However I did not like most of the male partners whom we met. Only person whom I liked was Pradeep whose wife was also very pretty. But Pradeep was quite disappointing in his performance when I had sex with him. His cock was very small and I hardly felt him when he was having sex with me.

"Hey what do you think of Nalin?" One day my hubby asked when we were in bed He had realized that finding a matching male partner for me was an impossible task.

It was also through a paper advertisement that we came to know Nalin. He had replied indicating that he and his wife, Jasintha were interested in meeting with us. But soon after Jasintha became pregnant and had lost her interest. Still Nalin kept contact with us and became one of our family friends. He used to call me very often and I found him to be very pleasant and a friendly person. He used to visit us whenever he was free.

Nalin is taller,darker and slimmer than my hubby.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Don't you like to be with both of us?"

I was a bit surprised when my hubby suggested this idea. Sure I liked Nalin a lot and although he was not very handsome his friendliness was very appealing to me. My hubby also knew that we were talking to each other a lot.

"How about you then?" I asked him.

"I am OK. In fact I like to share you with him. I am sure Nalin will like you also."

Very next day my hubby had called Nalin and conveyed our idea. There had been no hesitation and he had readily agreed to visit our place the very next day.

Although I agreed to go ahead with my hubby's idea I was feeling a bit excited the next morning. When Nalin came to our place at about ten in the morning it was with an effort that I spoke to him. Suddenly I felt shy to face him since I never thought that our friendship will develop into this type of activity. After taking a wash he joined us for a drink. My hubby had arranged some gin and lime. It was also my favorite drink. After couple of drinks I was feeling a bit warm and high and becoming more talkative.

Both my hubby and Nalin were wearing only shorts and I noticed a big bulge in the front of Nailn's.

NicoleRizo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRizo

His bare upper body was having a nice spread of black hair.

"Shall we go to the room?" After almost half and hour later my hubby said. I noticed that the bottle of gin was almost half empty.

When we came to the room I got on the bed first and my hubby and Nalin came on either side of me. I was wearing a short skirt and a sleeveless blouse. Underneath I was wearing a very loose bra and a thin pantie.

Slowly my hubby started to touch my thighs. My skirt started to move up as his hand searched for more exciting parts of my body. At the same time he started to kiss my lips. Next moment I felt a hand inside my blouse and when I looked down I found that Nalin had removed almost all the buttons and touching my boobs over the bra. My nipples became instantly hard and erect.

My hubby's hand reached the top of my thighs and his fingers had reached inside my pantie where there was a heavy wetness now. Even the bottom part of the pantie was wet with my juice. His fingers started to go in and out of my hole making me moan with pleasure.

Nalin had removed my blouse and then the bra. My big boobs were given the best possible attention by him during next few minutes. He sucked them deeply and started licking the nipples making me really hot. He pulled down the zipper of my skirt and my hubby helped him by pulling it down and throwing it to the floor. Next moment he pulled down my pantie making me completely naked. I saw Nalin looking at me and slowly he removed his pair of shorts. His cock was very thick and long. I was sure that it was at least three inches longer than my hubby's. His balls were hanging very low and he was fully shaved. I saw the head of the cock was wet with his juice. Next moment my hubby also removed his shorts.

Nalin came between my legs and started to lick my pussy. I could feel his tongue going deep into my hole. I took my hubby's cock into my mouth and gave him a good suck. I licked it from top to bottom and also licked his balls. My fingers were moving between his buttocks touching his ass hole.

Suddenly I felt that I was getting close to my first orgasm. My hips started to move up and Nalin pressed his lips even more into my pussy lips realizing that I was about to come. Next moment I experienced one of the best orgasm in my life. I trapped Nalin's head between my thighs and I felt his tongue deep inside my cunt. He kept on licking me even after I came. 
When I opened my eyes after some time I found that bothmy hubby and Nalin were looking at me smiling with satisfaction.

"What a noise. I am sure next door people also would have heard you " Nalin said and slowly got on top me. His lips pressed against mine and we kissed while he fully settled on my body. I felt the hardness of his cock pressing between my thighs. Knowing what he wanted I opened my legs for him to insert his cock into my cunt. I assisted him by holding his banana while he pushed it's head between the lips of my vagina. It was really big and when it went inside I felt my hole is stretched to its maximum. To my surprise Nalin's cock got buried fully inside my cunt and I could feel his balls pressing against my buttocks. 
Next moment he started to fuck me.Nalin's cock went to the deep end of my hole every time he pushed down. It was the best fuck I ever had and enjoyed every minute of it. I do no how long it went on. Both my hubby and Nalin took turns and kept on fucking me until I came almost four to five times. It was my hubby who came first. I was giving him a blow job to him and he came all over the bed sheet.Nalin had his oragsm when his cock was inside my hole.

This incident took place almost five years back and since then we meet almost monthly and enjoy to the maximum. We will be meeting again later this month and I will post few photos of the three of us and will be able to tell you what happened.

Published 
Written by SWEETLADY1354
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments