Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Transcendant Sensuality - 7

"Karla sends Kevin to service Alex while she attends to Jeremy and Jasmine."

7
5 Comments 5
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words
“We need to get back on track,” Kevin said to his wife following their respective weekend experiences.

“How do you mean?”

“There’s somebody at the hotel where we first played.”

“There is? Who?”

“Do you remember the bartender? Ted?”

“I remember him. He’s cute.”

“I promised him I’d give him the complete lowdown the last time we were there. That was, what? Three months ago?”

“Something like that. What’s ‘the complete lowdown’?”

“He was concerned we were engaged in something illegal. I promised I’d tell him everything the next time we were there.”

“And?”

“I don’t know. Would you be interested in him as a partner?”

“He’s kind of young, isn’t he?”

“Look, Karla, I thought you said he was cute. He was definitely impressed with you.”

“Ted,” she said, mulling the idea over in her mind.

“I just thought, you know, after this weekend. We’ve kind of gotten away from the original intent.”

“And you hated it?”

“No, no! Not at all. But I thought it might be interesting for you.”

“A threesome with Jasmine and Jeremy isn’t interesting enough?” Karla laughed.

+++

According to the plan, Karla would slip into the kitchen behind Jeremy after Jasmine sent her the text message to enter. She’d wrap her arms around him and whisper into his ear that she’d heard he needed her sage advice.

It worked, almost. Jeremy heard the door open and turned to see Karla coming in.

“What are you doing here?” he asked in surprised.

Karla put her fingers to her lips. “Shush,” she replied softly. Instead of putting her lips behind his ear, she planted them on his lips, capturing him in her arms. She released him from the kiss and looked into his eyes.

“I hear you need some of my sage advice,” she whispered. “I’m here for you.”

“Jasmine!” Jeremy called anxiously after a moment.

“Right here,” his wife answered from behind him.

“That’s right, sweetheart,” Karla told him. “We’re both here for you.”

“What? I mean, why?”

“Oh, darling,” Karla cooed, “We’re going to make love to you, of course.”

“Where’s Kevin?” Jeremy wanted to know.

“Hmmm,” Karla hummed, as if trying to remember. “He’s off fucking a dear friend of mine who needs to get laid. It’s just the three of us.”

“Jasmine?” There was a distinct panic sound in Jeremy’s plea.

“She’s going to be with us, darling. The three of us. Understand?”

“Not really.”

“Come join us, Jasmine,” Karla directed. “Put your arms around him.”

Jasmine stepped up and wrapped her arms around Jeremy just above Karla’s.

“There,” Karla whispered. “It’s a Jeremy sandwich.”

“Seriously,” Jeremy protested gently.

“Very seriously,” Karla grinned at him. “Now, let’s take this someplace where we can all be comfortable.”

“The bedroom?” Jasmine asked softly.

“That’s a wonderful idea,” Karla replied. “And then we’ll get him naked and have our way with him.”

“I like how that sounds,” Jasmine replied, releasing her grasp on Jeremy and leading them toward the bedroom.”

+++

“Hello, Alex,” Kevin said, holding the small bouquet out to her when she opened the door.

“Kevin!” she replied excitedly. “With flowers!”

Alex stood just under five-foot, four-inches. She had a tousled mane of blonde curls and a body beset with luxurious curves in all the right places. She wrapped her arms across his shoulders and around the back of his neck, pulling down to a smoldering kiss.

“Whoa!” Kevin said when she finally released him. “Not that I didn’t like it, but that was a little over-the-top.”

“Don’t be silly,” she said, her eyes sparkling with delight. “I’m just so glad to see you.”

“Oh!” Kevin chuckled, slightly startled. “I thought that was sort of an emotional thing.”

Alex grinned at him. “Don’t worry. We’re not going to fall in love. It’s just that after all Karla has told me, I’m really excited to have you here.” She backed up, collected the flowers from him and led him into the little house, closing the door behind him.

“What has she told you?” he asked.

She put her nose into a blossom and inhaled. She tilted her head up to look at him with a broad smile. “Just that you’ll make a great friend. That’s all.”

“A friend, huh?”

“Well, yes. I mean, we know each other because of Karla.”

“But this has the potential to be significantly more intimate.”

Her eyes continued to sparkle with delight. “Intimacy without commitment?”

“That sounds a little shoddy. I’m not afraid of some level of commitment.”

“Really? What did you have in mind?”

“Okay. This is awkward.”

“I know,” she laughed. “It’s my fault. I’m just playing with you.”

“Toying with me, really.”

“That’s probably a result of the necessity for me to be strong and independent. It’s not easy being a single mom and fending off the advances of jerks.”

“You’ve done a great job, though. Karla told me.”

“It’s been hard, though. You know I have had to make some real sacrifices in the process.”

“I’m sure you have.”

“Do you want to know how long it’s been since I had sex with a man?”

Kevin laughed. “No, please don’t tell me. You’ll give me performance anxiety.”

“Six years,” she replied. “I mean, I have toys and the pulsating shower head, but real sex with a man hasn’t happened for a long time.”

“Are you nervous about it?”

“Anxious. But, tell me. What in the world has happened with Karla that she would suggest this? She told me everything between the two of you was great.”

“I think it is. I think it’s better than it’s ever been.”

“And yet, here you are.”

“As a result, I believe, of her complete confidence in my devotion to her.”

“So is she sitting at home waiting for you to come back to her?”

Kevin gave a hearty chuckle. “Oh, no. In fact, she’s having her first threesome tonight.”

“Really?” Alex sounded astonished.

“It’s true. One of the couples we’ve entertained seemed to be having some issues. Karla decided a threesome with them would set things right.”

“Well, then, that makes everything much easier for me. I won’t feel so guilty about borrowing you for a little while if she’s off having her own fun.”

“I think she is,” he replied with a smile.

“What about you?”

“What do you mean?”

“How do you feel about the two of us playing together?”

“Still a little awkward. I mean, we don’t know each other very well.”

“Oh, well then. Why don’t the two of us get started learning about each other intimately?”

She leaned into him and licked across his lips. He captured her tongue and sucked it tenderly, feeling his arousal begin.

“That’s a very nice start,” he grinned at her when she backed away.

“You think we’ll be okay together?”

He nodded. “I think so.”

“Me, too. Just let me put these in a vase. Why don’t you head to the bedroom and get naked.”

“I don’t know where it is,” he protested gently as she backed away.

“Last door on the right,” she indicated, nodding her head toward the hallway. “And I’m serious. I really want you naked by the time I get there.”

“I can do that,” he grinned, turning to head toward the indicated doorway as she turned toward the kitchen.

+++

Jeremy lay on his back, his rod upright between the lips of the two women attending to him. Their lips and tongues lashed his flesh and against one another as they licked and sucked his member.

When Jasmine absorbed him into her mouth, Karla was left with little recourse except to draw her lips across Jasmine’s shoulder to her neck. She could feel the younger woman shudder as she tongue-lashed the joint between her neck and shoulder. Jasmine released Jeremy’s cock with a gasp.

“Holy crap!” she exclaimed. “I’m soaking down there!”

Karla pulled back and looked at her flushed face. “Do you mind if I kiss you? I never have, but I really want to.”

Jasmine replied by leaning into Karla and pressing against her mouth. She opened hers to allow Karla’s tongue to plunge in and sucked the intruding organ vigorously. Her left hand stroked Jeremy’s slick erection while Karla cupped her breast and tweaked her nipple. When Karla withdrew from the kiss, Jasmine leaned into her, placing her lips at Karla’s ear.

“I have an idea,” she murmured breathily.

“Tell me,” Karla replied through a desperate moan.

“You ride his face. I’ll ride his cock. You and I can keep kissing.”

“I love it,” Karla replied tersely. She maneuvered herself to straddle Jeremy’s head as his wife positioned herself astride his throbbing meat.

Jeremy grasped Karla’s thighs and pulled her to his waiting mouth. Karla felt him growl as Jasmine slid herself home on his rod. She put her hands around Jasmine’s neck and pulled their lips together. In moments they had set up a rhythm of mutual stimulation. Every few seconds one of the two women would pull away from the other to gasp for breath. There was an ongoing hum of groans, mutters, and moans filling the room. Jeremy’s groans turned to a whimper.

“He’s going to come,” Jasmine breathed into Karla’s mouth.

“Climb off and let me swallow him,” Karla gasped.

Jasmine pitched herself off Jeremy’s cock and Karla dove on it. She sucked him vigorously until she felt the spasms begin. She started swallowing as Jeremy’s thick, hot ropes of come spurted into her throat. When he was spent, Karla leaned over to Jasmine and captured her lips, sharing the last bits of Jeremy’s come with her.

“Did you come?” Karla asked her.

“Not yet,” Jasmine gasped.

“I can make you come.”

“How?”

“The same way Jeremy made me come.”

“I don’t know. You want to do that?”

“I’d love to taste the two of you together. I’d love to put my tongue where he was fucking you.”

“Oh, god!” Jasmine cried.

“Ease yourself up against the headboard. Jeremy, get behind me. Put your cock in me and stroke me until you’re hard enough to fuck me,” Karla directed. She rolled into position, kneeling with her backside at the edge of the bed. Jeremy rolled off the bed and went to stand behind her. Karla lowered her head between Jasmine’s thighs. She kissed her tenderly on one thigh and then the other until she felt Jeremy’s cock begin to enter her.

“Watch each other,” she ordered, then lowered her head to tongue Jasmine’s slit.

Jasmine looked into her husband’s face as he eased himself in and out of Karla. Jeremy looked at Jasmine, registering her arousal as Karla’s tongue plunged into her and teased her clit.

“I love you,” Jasmine whispered over Karla’s back to her husband.

“I love you to, Jazz,” he murmured back.

“I love watching you fuck her,” Jasmine murmured.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

“I can feel you pumping her.”

Karla hummed her delight into Jasmine’s pussy.

+++

“I didn’t notice any performance anxiety,” Alex muttered as she lay with her head on Kevin’s shoulder.

Their first joining had been essentially missionary style, except Alex managed to work her legs onto Kevin’s shoulders. She achieved two orgasms before Kevin shot his load deep inside her.

Kevin chuckled softly. “Your enthusiasm wiped it all away.”

Alex sighed. “Karla said you were good. She understated your abilities.”

“So you were pleased?”

“Pleasured and pleased.”

“So, now that you’ve gotten laid, what shall we do?”

“Well, I loved the feeling of getting laid like that, but it isn’t my favorite position. Could I get laid again?”

She felt the irregular jerk of his chest as he laughed softly. “In a little while. What is your favorite position?”

“Positions,” she quipped. “From behind, of course. I like to ride, too.”

“That’s three,” he observed. “Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl.”

“Oh, I’d forgotten about that one. And I never tried anal, but if you want…”

“Not something we’ve ever been into. I suppose some might find a thrill in the depravity of it. My personal feeling is that there’s more than enough stimulation in the traditional way.”

“Especially with someone not your spouse.”

“Fair enough,” he conceded.

“Even though she’s given her permission,” Alex sighed as she snuggled into him. “What about you? Satisfactory?”

“Very much so.”

“So tell me, what’s the story of the developments that finds you naked in my bed?”

“Well, you may not realize it, being a woman and all, but Karla is one of the sexiest women I’ve ever known.”

“Present company excepted?”

“Ah! Don’t put me in that position. You are plenty sexy. In any event, I had the feeling that the constraints of matrimony didn’t let her express her full sensuality. So, underhanded bastard that I am, I encouraged her to take a lover.”

“You did?”

“After a fashion. The truth is, I wanted to observe her consumed by her sexuality.”

“You wanted to watch her get laid?”

“I did. I still do. She is absolutely stunning. So, we embarked on a mission of exploration. Mostly, it was quite satisfactory. Had one bump in the road, but she overcame that. Still, she began to have feelings of guilt that she was enjoying her liaisons and I didn’t have the same opportunity. She just didn’t understand that my joy was in watching her. In any event, she arranged what was essentially a swap. She discovered she liked watching me almost as much as I loved watching her. So, to keep the peace, I agreed to follow through along that path. However, this is the first time she’s sent me off on my own.”

“And she’s having a threesome with somebody else?”

“That’s right.”

“That’s amazing. And the two of you still have a good sex life? I mean, together?”

“We do.”

There was silence. Finally Alex asked, “What about me?”

“Fulfilling a need?”

“No. I mean, would you like watching me fuck somebody else?”

“Oh, heavens, no! I’d be incredibly jealous!”

She gave him a closed-fisted shot to the shoulder. “That’s crap!”

“It’s not!” he protested. “We’ve only had sex once. I’m still enjoying watching you have sex with me.”

“Oh, so you plan to keep me to yourself?”

“For a little while, yeah.”

“How long until I can join this merry band of degenerates you’re running?”

“I’m not running them. Karla’s the one. You don’t really want to do that, do you?”

Alex propped herself up on an elbow. “Why not? I need to get laid. It seems like you’ve got this little group of folks fucking for the fun of it. That would suit me and my situation perfectly.”

“The thing is, everybody’s married.”

“Julian’s not married.”

“You know about Julian?”

“All Karla’s friends know about Julian. Julian wants her to go to Buenos Aires. She won’t go until somebody agrees to stay with you while she’s gone. Seems like I’m the prime candidate for that assignment.”

“Don’t you think you ought to consider that a little before you decide?”

“That’s why you’re here, darling,” she whispered, her hand snaking down to capture his manhood. “So far, it looks like your wife is going to Buenos Aires.”

+++

“I think we ought to take a break,” Karla suggested, her face shiny with the juices of Jasmine’s love nest, and Jeremy’s come leaking down her leg.

“Yah think?” Jasmine gasped. “Four! I had four orgasms! I’ve never had four in a row like that…ever!”

“So you didn’t hate it?” Karla chuckled.

“No, absolutely not. How about you?”

“You’re going to have to try it,” Karla replied. “Not tonight, necessarily. But there’s nothing like getting pounded and sucking a pussy at the same time.”

“And you never did that before?”

“Never have. How you doing, Jeremy?”

He sat in a chair off the foot of the bed, obviously spent. “I’m okay,” he replied faintly.

“Good. Let’s talk about this issue,” Karla said firmly.

“What issue?” Jeremy asked, clearly confused.

“The issue where you don’t want to screw me anymore,” Jasmine said sullenly.

“That’s not…” Jeremy began.

“Okay,” Karla cut him off sharply. “Let’s go through this one step at a time. Jasmine, I heard you tell him you still love him.”

“I never stopped.”

“And, Jeremy, you said you love her. I heard that, too.”

“I do.”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“It’s him,” Jasmine said.

“I didn’t think she’d want me anymore.”

“Why would you think that?” Karla asked him.

“I saw her. I mean I saw them; Kevin and Jasmine. It was so hot. I just knew I couldn’t match up to that.”

“But you were screwing Karla, too,” Jasmine said.

“He was,” Karla agreed. “It was very, very nice. Very exciting for me. Almost as good as what just happened.”

“I thought all he wanted was you,” Jasmine accused.

“That’s not true, Jazz.”

“So you don’t want to fuck me anymore,” Karla laughed in an attempt to break the tension.

“That’s not what I meant,” Jeremy said. “But I don’t want Jazz to hate me because I liked it.”

“You’re a goof,” Jasmine chuckled. “I just don’t want you to want her more than me.”

“Okay, let me ask you guys this,” Karla interjected. “Did you have sex together after our time together?”

Both nodded.

“How was it?”

“He was thinking about you the whole time,” Jasmine accused.

“I wasn’t. I was thinking about you and Kevin. I kept seeing him pounding into her; hearing her moan. I knew I couldn’t measure up to that.”

“So this really wasn’t about me at all?” Karla asked.

“Nah,” Jeremy answered. “I mean, I liked it and all. It was just that Jazz and Kevin, I don’t know. They looked so hot together. Not as hot as you and Jazz, but really hot.”

“Why didn’t you just tell her that?” Karla asked.

Jeremy shrugged. “Embarrassed, I guess.”

“Honey, you’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about. Hell, Kevin loves watching me get fucked. But he knows that he’s the one I love. Do you know Jazz loves you?”

“I guess.”

“Don’t guess. Tell him, Jazz.”

“I do love you, Jeremy.”

“Maybe,” Karla said gently, “We shouldn’t do this with the two of you anymore.”

“No!” Jeremy and Jasmine shouted in unison.

Karla laughed.

“It’s not you,” Jeremy said. “We love you.”

“Yeah,” Jazz told her. “You guys make us feel so good. We don’t want you to give up on us.”

“Thing is,” Karla said, “You’ve got to feel good about yourselves, too. That’s most important.”

“We know,” Jeremy said.

“We have to talk to each other better,” Jasmine added.

“Yeah,” Jeremy agreed. “We gotta be honest with each other. Mostly my fault, I guess.”

“Why would you say that?” Jasmine asked him.

“Because,” he muttered toward the floor. “You just don’t know how hot you looked. You, I don’t know. I could see how his cock was sliding in and out, and it was wet and shiny. And you’re lips were just taking him in. And I could hear you moaning. It was so damned hot. I just thought you’d never be satisfied with me anymore.”

“But I just fucked him. Well, he fucked me, but, still, I loved it. Just the same, though, I love you.”

“So my work is finished here?” Karla asked with a low chortle.

“Except that thing you did for me,” Jasmine said tentatively. “When you let me see Jeremy’s face while he fucked you and you, you know…”

“Ate your pussy? Yeah, that was pretty intense,” Karla said. “I’ve sucked a cock while getting fucked like that. This is the first time I ever ate a pussy.”

“Well, you’re really good at it,” Jasmine grinned shyly. “I did it once, you know, with another girl at band camp?”

“Did you?” Karla laughed.

“Yeah. It wasn’t awful, you know. I’d kind of like to, you know, with Jeremy behind me?”

“Aren’t you the nasty little slut?” Karla chuckled. “It would be another first for me.”

“Yeah,” Jasmine said with a grin. “And I got this, too,” she continued, sticking out her tongue to show the stud of her piercing.

+++

“So, I understand you want to go to Buenos Aires,” Kevin told Karla. “And you expect Alex will provide for my needs while you’re gone.”

“Aren’t you perceptive?”

“Alex kind of hinted at it.”

“You don’t want me to go?”

“You know that’s not true. I think it’s sexy to send my wife to a completely different country to spend a week with her lover. A lover who, by the way, has indicated he’d be willing to allow you to play with other men who you might find intriguing.”

“That’s not why I would go.”

“I know. You’d be true to Julian. Still, if the opportunity presents itself… The downside for me is that you’ll be out of sight.”

“Don’t you trust me?”

“You know that’s not the issue. You know I adore you. But we started out with me watching the love of my life swept away on a wave of passion and desire. That’s what I love.”

“You’ll just have to imagine it all. I’ll tell you everything when I get back.”

“I’m willing to let you go, Karla. But in exchange, I think we should make one more trip to Chicago before you do.”

“And are we going to hire a hooker for you?”

“What? No!”

“Can Alex come, then?”

“No, Karla. Alex cannot come.”

“What are we going to do with you while I’m fucking?”

“Nothing! Just like the first time.”

“Will you let me suck your cock while he fucks me?”

“Oh, geez, Karla. I guess. Yes. Sure.”

“And will you fuck me while I suck him off?”

Kevin’s shoulders slumped. “Yes,” he said in surrender. “If that’s what you want.”

“What I want is for you to get fucked while I’m getting fucked. We should bring Alex.”

“We’re not bringing Alex.”

“She wants to be a part of all this.”

“I know,” Kevin replied despondently. “She told me.”

“When we come back, and after my trip, we need to have another party. A hot and nasty party. You and me, Tom and Tanya, Jeremy and Jasmine, Alex…” She paused.

“What?”

“Alex will be a lone woman. She’ll need a partner. Tom will fuck Jasmine. Jeremy will fuck Alex. You’ll fuck Tanya.” She tapped her finger on her lips.

“And you?”

“Ted.”

“Ted, the bartender?”

“Yup! We’ll send him a ticket.”

Kevin shook his head. “You haven’t even had him yet. What makes you think he’ll want to come?”

“Because I’m going to suck him off and stop. I’ll tell him he can come in my mouth if he agrees to come to our party.”

“You sure you want him?”

“Of course I want him. He’s cute, respectful, and obviously bewitched by me. Putty in my hands.”

“So, we’re going to Chicago?”

“You haven’t booked the room yet?” she chided.

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments