Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Travelling to the US part 1

"I meet Lyn in Sydney. Lyn gets carried away."

7
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
6.0k words 6.0k words

The story until now

Sue, my wife had been cheating on me for years. I initially didn’t respond but as time passed and she continued to be unfaithful I responded by having an affair with Marg.

Eventually, I decided to leave my job and travel to the west. In doing so I told her that if she wanted to come with me then she had to stop her cheating. She agreed but within weeks of arriving in the west, I found that she was having an affair. This was directly after we had decided to have another child.

Sue lost the child which was fathered by someone else. After a time I forgave her but it fueled my desire to be with other women something that I sometimes regretted as it gave Sue the absolute right to continue to cheat.  

Sue was attending the rollerskating nationals over east. I was to be a judge at the world water skiing. This meant that we would be separated for a number of weeks.

Sue was having an affair with another Rollerskater, Roy who would be at the nationals.

 Given that Sue was going to have an affair while she was away I had decided to take my long-term friend, Lyn with me to the worlds. Meanwhile Roy’s wife, Sally had made advances to me and I had responded to her approach.

Sally dearly wanted to have a child. She believed that she was infertile but the evidence seemed to indicate that it was her husband who had the problem. I had just spent a week making love to Sally with the sole intent of trying to get her pregnant. I was now faced with the need to explain my behaviour to Lyn.

 

The story continues.

The flight to Sydney was pleasant. I was deep in thought the whole time and so it passed quickly. When I entered the airport, I was surprised to see Lyn waiting for me. I took her into my arms and hugged and kissed her.

“I was missing you, so I took an earlier flight. I hope you don’t mind?” She said.

“Mind, no. I’m just upset that I didn’t think of it first.”

“Come on. Let's get to the motel. Where are we staying.”

“I’ve booked us into the Hilton, honeymoon suite. Hope you don’t mind.”

“Mind? I’m thrilled and looking forward to it.”

We left the airport. Our chauffeur was waiting. I had organized for our luggage to be sent on ahead to the States. We had everything we needed for the day in our hand luggage. All formalities had been attended to at the Hilton so we were taken directly to our suite.

The suite had everything you could ever think of. The centrepiece of the suite was the spa. The bed was enormous. Lyn was suitably impressed and walked quietly around checking out everything as if she was inspecting a property for purchase. 

I made us drinks and waited patiently for Lyn to complete her inspection.

“I’ve ordered dinner in for us. I hope you don’t mind.” She nodded to show her agreement. “Lyn, there is something important that I need to talk to you about.”

She came back to me and placed her finger up to my mouth, shook her head and said, “sssshhh, not now. Don’t ruin it for us.”

“But it’s important. There is something that I need to tell you about. If I don’t do it now I may not be able to later.”

“No, leave it alone. It’s OK. I know.”

“You know what?”

“I know what you want to talk to me about but I don’t want to hear about it. Not now anyway.”

“How could you know what I need to talk to you about.”

“You won’t leave it alone, will you? I know about Sally.”

“How?”

“After spending our time together, I got to thinking and realized that I was doing to Sue what Jon had done to me many times before. I guess I felt guilty but I also wondered if everything that you had spoken to me about Sue was true. I know I should have trusted you. I knew her history but I’d been hurt so many times before that I just couldn’t help but check so I rang Sue.” She stopped talking and looked at the floor for a while then continued.

“Sue told me about Roy and what she was up to which confirmed everything that you had said. I was so happy but at the same time, I felt guilty that I didn’t trust you enough to take your word for it. We talked about a lot of things, family, the kids, our husbands and our lives. Then she dropped a bombshell. She told me that you and she were spending two nights with Roy’s wife Sally and that while she and Roy went off to the national roller skating, you were spending the week with Sally.”

“I cried myself to sleep every night for the week but then I thought we are all the same. We are all cheats. That’s what we are. Sue cheats on you. Roy cheats on Sally. Jon cheats on me. I cheated on him. You cheat on Sue. Not one of us can say we didn’t cheat on those we care about so why wouldn’t you spend the time with someone else if you choose to. I’m just happy to be with you, Goyse. If you choose to be with Sally what right do I have to be angry with you. I am disappointed, of course, but I don’t have the right to complain.”

“Stop it, Lyn. You have every right. All I ask is for you to listen to what I have to say before you judge me.”

“OK, you’ve ruined the atmosphere so get on with it. Tell me, why did you leave me and go home to screw someone else then come back to me?”

“Sally wants to have children. She has perhaps five maybe ten years left to do so. Since she and Roy have been together, Roy has constantly told her that she cannot bear children, that she is infertile. I knew a bit about their relationship from Sue and learned more from Sally. All of the evidence that I heard seemed to indicate that it was Roy who was infertile.”

“I suspected that Roy had built up a story to convince Sally with the intent that she would let him have multiple lovers. He had taken it even further, letting her believe that if he impregnated one of his strays then he may be able to convince her to let Sally and Roy raise the child. The way that Sally reacted to this is that she actually organized women for Roy to sleep with believing that sooner or later one of them would provide her with the child that she so desperately wanted.”

“Fuck me, that’s sick. He’s a low life arse-hole.”

I continued. “Sally even went to the trouble of stealing Sue’s pills from her bag in an attempt to make sure that Sue was not protected. I suspect that it was not the first time and she probably did the same to every one of Roy’s strays. She was so desperate that she even agreed to make sure that I would not interfere by offering herself to me.”

“I was fairly certain after hearing how many women he had been screwing and unprotected with at least some of them that there was a good chance that he was unable to get a woman pregnant. I also suspect but I don’t know for sure, that he knows he is infertile.”

“The big problem that I had was how to prove it.  Sally was hot to trot if you understand what I mean. I questioned her about her period and worked out that she would be ovulating during that week. I explained to her what I was thinking, but she just seemed to disregard it as my imagination. I had a choice to make. I could push her away or I could try to get her pregnant. I chose the latter.”

“Lyn, she is a nice person. She was just a desperate woman who wanted a child. I think she is actually a pregnant woman now after our week together. At least I hope so.” Once again, I stopped talking and studied Lyn’s expression to try to read how she was going to react. She was expressionless so I continued. “I told her about you and me. I told her that I was in love with you and I said that I believed that you also loved me. When I told her she asked me to give you a message. She said to tell you that you are a very lucky lady.”

 Finally, I could see a reaction. The tears slowly appeared at the inside corners of her eyes and slowly slid down across her cheeks. Were they tears of pain or were they tears of joy? I waited. I could say no more. I had to wait for her reaction. I had to fight the urge to take her into my arms and to kiss her but if I was to do so would she reject me?

“Yes, I know.”

“You know what?”

“I know what Sally said. I’m a very lucky lady. I sometimes feel that I’m dreaming, and I’ll wake up and find none of this is actually happening. Sometimes I feel so guilty. I’ve fallen in love with the husband of the person who was once my best friend and worse still my sister’s boyfriend.”

“I keep asking myself, ‘why me? What have I done to deserve you?’ When I heard about you and Sally I thought my dream had turned into my worst nightmare. I love you, Goyse. Thanks for talking to me about it all. I’m glad you did the right thing for Sally but I am jealous of her. I can’t help that but I’m not angry with you for doing the right thing for her. I do hope you’re right and you have given her your child.”

I took her into my arms and she raised her head for me to kiss her. I picked her up and carried her to the bed and lay her down. We kissed and cuddled for some time. I was expecting a knock on the door and it came. I lifted her back onto her feet. I could tell by her expression she was wondering who was at the door.

“Dinner,” I said.

“Oh, I’ll wash up.”

Lyn moved to the washroom and I answered the door. As the attendant was setting out the meal I saw his eyes wander and glanced in the direction he was looking. Lyn had put on an almost see-through gown. There was no sign of a panty line and with the light behind her, there was a lot more visible than I guessed that she expected. I grinned and she gave me that little flash of her eyes and matched my grin.

I glanced towards the attendant who was now standing upright. The first thing I noticed is that his eyes seemed to be glued to Lyn. I glanced down and noted the protrusion in his pants. “She’s beautiful, Isn’t she?” I stated to him. I didn’t expect an answer but….

“She’s absolutely gorgeous. You’re a very lucky man, sir.”

  “Yes, I know. She’s not only gorgeous but she’s one of the most intelligent women I have ever met. By the way, my name is Goyse, not sir.”

“I wish you men would stop talking about me as if I was a filly at the race track.”

“Sorry, Lyn but you took our breath away. She did, didn’t she ………?” I looked across at the attendant.

“Phillip, My name’s Phillip. Yes, I apologize if you felt that I was staring but you are an exceptionally good-looking lady and I love the dress.”

“This is a very special occasion for me, Phillip. I purchased the dress especially for tonight with Goyse.”

 “As I said he is a very lucky man.”

“I’m a very lucky woman as well, Phillip.”

“I’m sure you are, Mam. Now if you will excuse me I’ll leave you to eat. If you don’t want to be disturbed just place things over there on that rack and I can access them without coming into the room.”

After Phillip left. We sat down to our meal.

“You were very friendly to Phillip.” She said.

“Yes, I liked the way he admired you. I took it as a big compliment to you and to me because you were with me. He was a little taken back because I had caught him staring at you. I wanted him to feel comfortable admiring you.”

“He admired me a little too much I thought. I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.”

“You should never feel uncomfortable if a good looking man like Phillip admires you. It is the ultimate compliment any woman can receive.”

“You saw his erection. I saw you glance down at it.”

“Yes, I did. As I said the ultimate compliment.”

“Shit, if Jon saw that he would be abusing me by now.”

“I’m not Jon. It’s not your fault if a man gets an erection from admiring you. It’s natural and you are not responsible for nature.”

“I’m starting to get an insight into why Sue is the way she is. You actually encourage her, don’t you?”

“Why would you say that? All I do is accept that men will be stimulated by attractive women. That’s not encouraging her. Did you feel that I was encouraging you tonight.”

“I wondered what was going on. I thought for a while that you were going to ask him to join us. I think he thought that you might as well.”

“Would you have liked that?”

“I don’t know. Probably not. Would you?”

“To see another man get an erection from just looking at you when I know that you will be sleeping with me tonight I find highly arousing. I’ve been conditioned to accept things that many men find disturbing. If that had been Sue with me tonight I would have become a spectator and she would have played up to him and she would most likely have him in the cot by tomorrow morning. That would happen whether I liked it or not. So you see, I have been conditioned.”

I continued, “Tonight is very special for me for several reasons. First off it is being with you. Next, you accepted what happened last week. That was a very important point in our relationship. But there is also the fact that I can allow a man to admire and compliment you without you taking control and pushing me away and I like it. I really enjoyed that moment when he just stared at you with his mouth open.”

“Sue has trained me to be her cuckold and whether I like it or not I will react in a certain way quite different to other men in those type circumstances. I could try to hide it from you but sooner or later you would realise anyway. I don’t want a relationship where either of us hides things from the other.”

“OK, I can understand that but I need to ask you, do you want me or expect me to sleep with other men?”

“Only if you want to.”

“That doesn’t answer my question. I asked you what you want and expect.”

“No, sitting here now. I can say I don’t want it. If you were to want it then I would accept and allow you to do it. The thing that I do enjoy is situations like tonight with Phillip. That’s my conditioning. I like other men admiring my woman. I like her to be complimented and I even like some flirting in both directions. If a man was to touch her them I would instantly have an erection. I know its wrong but I’m conditioned to enjoy it.”

“Why did you say ‘my woman’. We were talking about me. Do you want me to flirt with other men? Do you want me to allow them to touch me? I need to know what you expect of me?”

“I expect you to be Lyn and do what Lyn is comfortable with, no more no less.”

“So what about the ‘my woman’ part. Do you think of me as someone else?”

“No, I just thought that it de-personalises it. That’s all.”

“So when Phillip comes back later you want me to let him see enough of me that he ogles me. I could flirt with him a little and I know he will flirt back and maybe let him touch me even but I am not to let it go too far, correct? He is not to fuck me.”

 “Hell, you would do that for me? Phillip won’t come back though, will he? I put the dishes out for him.”

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

“Mark my word. He will be back. I didn’t realise at the time but this dress is see-through. I have no panties on and the light was directly behind me. He will not pass up the chance to come back for another look. He is probably trying to invent an excuse right now to justify it. Why don’t you pour an extra glass of red? He’ll be here shortly, I’m sure.”

Within minutes there was a knock on the door. Lyn smiled at me and said, “That will be him now. I’d better put on my nightie. Can you answer it and invite him in.”

“Fuck, I love you, Lyn.”

“You had better. I’ve never done anything like this for anyone before but I think I’m going to really enjoy it.  My pussy is soaked and it’s running down my legs already. Get the door.”

 I walked over to the door and sure enough, it was Phillip. “I’ve just brought up a bottle of red, on the house.”

“Phillip, come on in. Join us for a red. Lyn will be with us shortly. She’s just changing into something comfortable. Tell me, are you still on duty?”

“No, I finished my shift ten minutes ago. I hadn’t got the chance to deliver your complimentary red so I thought I would bring it up before I go home.”

“Oh, you will be late home. Won’t your wife worry about you?”

“No, she is out on the town with her friends. She won’t be home for a few hours yet. She goes out once or twice a week while I’m on the late shift. She usually doesn’t come home till about one o’clock.”

“That must be a bit upsetting. You’re out earning a living and she’s out partying. Doesn’t seem the right thing for her to be doing.”

“No, she pisses me off sometimes. I never know what she’s up to, but I guess there is not much I can do about it. Can I trust you not to repeat what I’m about to tell you.”

“Of course, I’m not going to be around once the plane takes off tomorrow morning anyway. If you need to talk to someone I’m willing to listen.”

“I’m pretty sure she puts out for someone on her night out with her friends.”

“Yes, I understand. Women think a man can’t tell but there are ways.”

“Too right. A couple of times when she has come home late I’ve pretended to be asleep and, she came over close to the bed and I could smell it. Another time she pushed her dirty panties down in the washing but I checked them out and there was what looked like sperm on them. I’m sure it was sperm.”

“Did you find that stimulating?”

Phillip went quiet. He looked at the floor for a while before he replied. “How did you know that?”

 “I’ve lived through it.”

“A lot of men wouldn’t understand. My main worry is that someone I know will find out. I just wish she would talk to me about it.”

“Do you want some advice, Phillip?”

“Yes, I need help. If I can’t work it out I’m frightened my marriage will fail. I don’t want to lose her.”

“OK, this is what you do. Tomorrow, when you go to bed, tell her you met a guy called Goyse from over west. Tell her that he has this magnificent relationship with his wife where he helps her have affairs with other men. Tell her that Goyse and his wife make love at every opportunity but she desires more. To save the marriage he has agreed to help her find men to have sex with. By doing that he has not only saved the marriage but they are both much happier now.”

“While you tell her, massage her back and shoulders. If she responds, move to her breasts and very gently touch them. If she still responds touch her leg then gradually move up towards her pussy. Remember no matter what your urges don’t actually touch her pussy. Just stroke around it. Move up to her mons and then to her anus. Up one side and then down the other.”

“Keep talking about this man called Goyse and his wife and how lucky he is to have a wife that would agree to do that with him. Tell her how jealous you felt that his wife would do that. If you keep up the talking and gently touching her she will get near to an orgasm. Once that happens, tell her that you wished she would do that for you.”  

“ As soon as you say that last sentence stop talking and wait. If she doesn’t respond then continue to make love to her. What you are doing is planting the seed for her to think about and she will.”

“You must not overdo it. Leave it alone for a few days and then tell her that Goyse rang you. You had better give me your mobile number so that if she checks your phone she will see that you got a call from Goyse. Eventually, she will take the bait unless she has a permanent boyfriend. If that is the case it would pay to have a good lawyer.”

I had not noticed Lyn in the background listening. She walked up behind Phillip. Put her arms around his neck while pushing her tits into his back and kissed him on the cheek. “You poor man. Goyse has been through the same thing for about fifteen years now with his wife, Sue. Take notice of what he says because he knows exactly  what to do.”

“Oh, Hi Lyn. I didn’t know you were there. I thought you were Goyse’s wife.”

“No, I’m his girlfriend. His wife is off with her donkey dick. Goyse, if you don’t mind I could show Phillip what he should do to his wife to stimulate her while he talks to her. How do you feel about that, Phillip?”

“Would you? Do you mind, Goyse? It might help me if you did.”

“I don’t mind. I would want to watch though. One other thing, Phillip, remember this is my girlfriend, not my wife. You don’t get to fuck her like you would your wife and if she says stop, you must and no argument about it.”

“I understand.”

Lyn had moved around into the light and my eyes almost popped out of my head. She had on a nightie that went only about two inches below her knee. It was almost as see-through as clear plastic and she had nothing else on. I looked at her tits and her nipples were standing out like little bullets. I could clearly see her slit which disappeared between her legs. If she took her nightie off she would not reveal any more than I could see.

She moved across to the lounge seat and lay down. “Come here, Phillip.”

Phillip moved across to her and stood beside her. His cock was standing out like a tent pole right in front of Lyn’s eyes.

“OK, Phillip. What are you going to do?”

Phillip dropped down to his knees in front of her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and started to gently massage the muscles. Lyn moved forward towards him which gave him access to her back. He understood and moved down along her back massaging the muscles as he went.

“You’re not saying anything? Remember I’m your wife. I’m sure she would appreciate a kiss during her back massage.”

Phillip moved in closer to Lyn and kissed her lightly on the lips. She placed her arm around his neck and rolled back pulling him with her. He was uncomfortable in that position so he moved to lay down beside her but raised up on his elbow. They kissed again for a little longer this time. He continued his massaging with his free hand.

“Honey, I met this guy called Goyse today. He told me about his relationship with his wife. They have a good relationship and make love at every opportunity. He said that his wife doesn’t get the same satisfaction from their sex as what he does.”

Lyn reached up and took his hand and placed it on her left tit. Phillip started to pinch her nipple. Lyn immediately grabbed his hand, pulled it away and said, “gentle, very gentle. Don’t touch my nipples just yet. Just move around them. She doesn’t get satisfaction from her husband?”

“Yes, she doesn’t get the satisfaction that she desires, so they have come to an arrangement to fix that.”

“What do they use, sex aids?”

Phillip had almost fallen off the lounge. Lyn placed her hand on him and pulled his hips in towards her. I couldn’t see but I knew that his erection must be pushing up against her groin. He appeared to have a good eight inches so it was possible his cock was between her legs and up against her pussy.

“No honey, he lets her have affairs and helps her with it.”

“So she cheats on him?”

“No, not at all. It’s not cheating because he is part of it. He helps her find the right men and sometimes he is present with her.”

“So he lets her have boyfriends so that he can have affairs with other women.”

“No, That’s not how it works. He is totally satisfied with his wife just like I am with you. What it is, she needs more than he can supply so to keep the marriage together he helps her find partners for sex.”

“So he sits at home while she goes off to fuck someone else? He must be pretty docile to accept that.”

“He often goes with her. That way he knows that she is safe. He said that sometimes he watches them, and he said he finds it highly arousing.”

I saw Phillip push his hips in towards Lyn and saw her push back. I thought, thank god he still has his pants on otherwise he would be entering her. I started to feel very jealous but I was about as sexually aroused as I had ever been. I saw him move his hand from her tits towards her groin area. My immediate thought was how was he going to massage her there, his cocks in the way.

“So he lets her fuck other men. That sounds exciting. He only does it because he has to.”

“No, not at all. He’s the luckiest man alive. He’s the winner.”

I saw Phillip’s hand move and heard his zip at the same time. He was letting his cock out. I wondered if Lyn knew what he was doing.

“So what makes him a winner?”

“Well, he saves his marriage. He understands that if a wife can’t get what she wants at home she will eventually find it somewhere else. He also gets the thrill of seeing his wife with other men.”

Phillip had placed his hand on Lyn’s bottom and was pulling her towards him. Their groins were tight up against each other. I thought, “Christ, he’s going to fuck her. If he pulls back he will slip straight into her.”

“Lyn.”

“Yes, I know. He’s not in me. Place that napkin behind me so he doesn’t soil the lounge. Phillip, It’s OK to cum but don’t try to enter me.” 

I picked up the napkin and walked over to the lounge.  I leaned across them to place the napkin and poking out from behind Lyn's buttocks was this enormous purple head of Phillip’s cock. Precum was dripping from it and the shaft of it was soaked in what I assumed to be Lyn’s juices. I fiddled with the napkin for a while to allow me time to take it all in. I saw his cock jump as if he was about to cum so placed the napkin over it and then tucked it in under lyn’s leg and but to catch any fluids.

My own cock was so erect that I felt that I could reach orgasm at any time such was the scene that I had just witnessed. I turned and slowly moved back to my chair.

“What would it take to let me enter your pussy. I’ll give you anything you name.”

“It’s not going to happen, honey. Be happy with what you have or you could end up with nothing at all. If you work hard I’m going to have an orgasm as well. Now, what else makes Goyse a winner?"

“He gets to make love to her afterwards knowing that she is totally satisfied. This means he can have sex for himself and not worry as much about making it as good as possible for her. He also gets to feel that magic slippery feeling of making love to someone who has already had sex. Goyse, can I?”

“Can you what?”

“I want to enter Lyn’s pussy. I can feel how slippery she is so I know she wants it too. I’m clean. She is only holding out because she doesn’t want to upset you.”

“Is that right, Lyn?”

“Maybe. I’m really confused at the moment, and I can’t think straight.”

“Do you want to let him fuck you?”

“You know I do, but I promised you that I wouldn’t.”

“And what else did I say to you?”

“You said it was my choice. I know it is but tomorrow I will regret letting it happen and you will too. I don’t want to destroy our relationship for a few minutes of pleasure.”

“So you want me to tell you to let him fuck your little pussy. He is big so it will hurt you. You know that don’t you? He’s a lot bigger than Jon.”

“Yes, I know, but I’ve never been this excited for Jon. In fact, I don’t think I have ever been this excited ever. Goyse, I really, really want it to happen but you have to tell me that it’s OK.”

“OK, but one condition. I want to come over and see it close up. I don’t want to be left out.”

“I want you inside me straight after.” 

I walked over to the lounge. “Lyn move and let him lie down then climb on top of him then guide him in. You have control so if it hurts you can pull back. I don’t want you hurt.”

Phillip stood and dropped his pants. “Thanks, Goyse. I won’t forget this.”

Lyn let him lie down and she climbed on top. I dropped to my knees at their feet so I could see his cock slide into her. She was soaked and precum was running from his cock. He looked even bigger lying there with it sticking straight up along his stomach. It reached all the way up to his belly button.

As she slid down his cock she reached orgasm. She took all of him to the hilt. They stroked about half a dozen times and I saw his balls lift in their sack and his but muscles go into spasm as he shot his sperm deep inside her.

She lay on him for some time catching her breath. I could see his sperm leaking from around his shaft. I was highly sexually aroused but at the same time disappointed that she allowed it to happen. I felt angry that I was so weak that I had allowed it to happen. Phillip stirred and said. “Look I must go. You people need to be alone after this. I’m sure you will want to talk about it.”

He got up and put his trousers on and moved towards the door.

“Phillip,” Lyn called after him. “Thanks. I wanted that as much as you did. Don’t beat your self up over it.”

“OK. Thanks, Goyse for letting me….”

“I didn’t. Lyn did.”

“You’re not angry with her are you?”

“No, not angry. Disappointed perhaps but I love her and I’m in love with her so I will get over it.”

“OK, mate. Thanks for helping me with my problem with my wife. I’m going to do what you suggested and I will be in touch.”

“OK. Phillip, before you go I need to warn you that if it does work out the way you expect the time will come when she gets bored again, and she will look for something to put a kick back into her sex life. She may want to take a risk with pregnancy to get the kick she is missing. You need to be prepared for it when it happens.”

“Yes, I know. I think she is already trying it. I’ve noticed that she is missing her pills occasionally.”

“OK, mate. Best of luck.”

I closed the door and walked back to Lyn. I picked her up and took her to our bed and threw her down.

“Are you angry with me?”

“Nope, I’m angry with me. Now open that pussy up for me.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem. I could feel him stretching me and stretching me. He was really, really big. I've never had anyone that big in me before. I might not be able to feel you tonight.”

I slipped into her loose pussy. It felt great even though she was very loose. She responded to my every movement and pulled me down and kissed me repeatedly. After I came she kissed me again.

“I love you very much, Goyse. Thanks for doing that for me. I really wanted it. Recently, I often dream of what a really big cock would feel like. I now know, and I promise I won’t do that type of thing again as long as you promise to not put me in that type of position again.” 

“I love you, Lyn, and I’m in love with you.”

“That’s the nicest thing you have ever said to me. I’m in love with you too.”

We held each other closely and went off to sleep. I had no reason to dream that night because everything that I ever dreamt of I already had.

 

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments