Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twisted Honeymoon part 3

"Big black cocks filling the slut wives"

26
12 Comments 12
14.2k Views 14.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words

The guys made themselves comfortable in the hut, and Paula turned back facing Roma.

“Now why don’t you pull your panties to side so the boys can see that lovely waxed pussy,” she said in a low voice and she slid from the couch down to the floor on her knees. 

Roma looked around the room, her eyes now wide. She slowly looked each of the men up and down, imagining their cocks, as she felt their eyes moving up and down her body.

Slowly Roma reached down to her bikini bottom, letting her hand glide between her legs, slowly parting them. “I would love to,” she said in a low voice, gently pulling the material to the side and feeling the warm air on her wet pussy. Roma looked over to see Paula eyeing her, smiling and licking her lips, before softly kissing her on the knee.

Over what felt like minutes, Paula gently kissed a path up Roma’s thigh. Roma attention was caught between the butterfly kisses from Paula and the hungry eyes on the other side of the room, all watching intently.

As Paula reached Roma’s fingers she kissed each one gently, the smell of Roma’s wet pussy filling her senses. Paula couldn’t resist, her tongue flickered over the Roma’s pink lips, tasting the strong flavor of her juices. As she lapped and licked, dipping her tongue into her folds and over Roma’s hard clit, she could hear Roma’s breathing increasing in pace.

The sensation of Paula’s tongue was so powerful, Roma closed her eyes again and suddenly was lost in waves of pleasure. For what felt like minutes she reeled as he sense lit up, Through the haze of lust she could hear shuffling across the room and when she opened her eyes she saw Paula was still between the legs, lips and face glistening from her wetness. As she looked over the three guys already had their cocks out, each one slowly stroking a hard black shaft, watching the girls intently. Roma licked her dry lips as she watched them each enjoying the show.

“Paula I think you need to give the boys some attention,” Roma said in a low sultry voice, raising a finger and indicating to one of the guys to come toward her.

He stood up and slowly moved around across the room, stroking his cock as he did. As he approached Paula she slowly moved back from Roma’s pussy, licking her lips as she did and opening her eyes to see the massive black member approaching her. She had already been feeling their eyes looking over her body, her pert tits, hard nipples and firm ass. Watching her eating Roma, enjoying the taste of her wet pussy as she listened to the sound of their jerking cocks behind her.

As Paula came back to the room and saw the hard cock approaching her all she could imagine now was mixing the taste of fresh cock with Roma’s juices in her mouth. She turned to face the approach man, and without a pause she reached out to his hard cock, pushing his hand away and grasping it tightly, watching the expression on his face as she did. Taking a moment to feel how hard he had become from just the view excited Paula even more and without a pause she pulled him closer and took as much of his length into her mouth as she could.

Roma watched Paula sucking hard on the thick black shaft of the stranger now standing just in front of her, his eyes moving from watching Paula working his cock over to Roma’s exposed, shaved pussy.

“She’s good isn’t she?” Roma teased, catching his eye.

“Fuck yes,” he replied, as he enjoyed the Paula’s amazing blowjob.

“One of your friends could be eating that firm little asian ass,” Roma said in a low voice, looking over to the two other men still on the other side of the room. “What are your names?” she enquired.

“Darrell”, answered the taller one on the right.

“Hunter,” said the other his throat dry.

“And who has the pleasure of my sexy friends mouth?” Roma teased turning back to the guy fucking Paula’s mouth.

“Blake,” he said, breathing deeply as the sensations ran deep in his hard cock. 

“Well Blake, why don’t you lead Paula over to that nice couch and let Hunter eat her pussy while you feed her that lovely big cock,” Roma said, grinning and looking forward to the show that she was hoping to direct. 

“And Darrell, you come over here and sit next to me so we can watch,” she added.

Paula could feel her pussy was soaking, and listening to Roma telling the two of them to take her was incredibly exciting. After one final long lick of Blake’s cock, she stood slowly and moved over to the couch, laying down on her back, squeezing and stroking her tits as she did.

“I’m so ready for a tongue in my hot little pussy,” Paula moaned.

Blake was already stripping out of his clothes as he moved across the room, Roma and Paula’s eyes both followed him undressing, taking in his toned body. Hunter was quickly down between Paula’s open legs, landing kisses on her thigh, his hands on her smooth skin. As he quickly moved up to her pussy, first smelling the musk of her desire, before his tongue slipped into her wet folds. Paula let out a long moan as she felt Hunter’s tongue exploring her, Blake had already sat on the couch and Paula was resting her head on his toned stomach, his shaft hard and glistening in front of her. Paula wrapped her fingers around Blake and looked over to Roma smiling. 

“Enjoying the show?” she grinned.

Roma smiled back, Darrell was already out of his shorts and sitting next to her, his cock standing to attention. Roma was still sitting with her legs open, her bikini bottoms now resting at her ankle. At that moment, she heard the buzz of Paula’s phone and couldn’t resists looking over to see. A message from John read, “Hope you girls are having a good time, can’t wait to hear about it.”

Roma smiled, suddenly even more excited, she picked up the phone, “I am enjoying the show, do you think maybe John would like a peek?” she teased.

Paula was slowly stroking Blake’s cock, her eyes half closed as she struggled to contain the sensations from the tongue exploring her clit. She heard Roma through it all, and could feel a shudder as she suddenly thought of John, imagining telling him later what she did, licking his cock as he listened. The thought of a photo of her, a black man eating her pussy while she was sucking a big cock, appearing on his phone was too much to resist. With her free hand she cupped and squeezed her tits, before looking over to Roma and saying, “I’m sure he would, why don’t you send him one.”

Roma lifted the phone and switched to the camera, taking a moment to frame the shot. Paula was already sucking on Blake’s cock, feeding its length in and out of her mouth, Hunter was on his knees, one hand on his cock and his face buried between Paula’s legs. With a click and a few button presses the image of the scene was on its way to John.

“Damn, that looks nice,” Roma exclaimed, first looking at the picture, then over to the live scene in front of her.

Then she turned her attention over to Darrell, who was still watching his two friends sharing Paula. Roma slowly reached over, running her fingers over his thigh, getting his attention before wrapping her fingers around his cock. Darrell was well endowed, and Roma had to admit she had a huge fetish for feeling a big black cock in her grip. She slowly started pumping his length, saying in a low voice, “You enjoy the show, while I enjoy this cock.”

Without a word Darrell turned back watching to Paula’s slim body on the couch, while Roma took as much of his length as she could into her warm mouth. The first taste of cock and pre-cum was wonderful, and Roma closed her eyes to savour it, in the room she could still hear Paula’s mouth working, mixed with her moaning from Hunter’s attention. Roma’s fingers slipped down her stomach to find her aching pussy, sliding easily into her wetness, finding her clit hard and ready.

Paula pulled the cock from her mouth, she could taste his excitement, opening her eyes she looked over to see Roma’s greedily sucking cock, her fingers working her wet pussy. Paula could still taste Roma as she licked her lips, and looked down to see Hunter still lapping as her pussy. She reached down and pulled his hair gently to get his attention.

“How about you let me feel that nice hard cock in me,” she said in a low voice, biting her lip.

Hunter didn’t pause, he quickly stood and then pushed himself onto the couch between Paula’s legs. Paula watched eagerly, taking her first glimpse of his huge member as he pulled it up over her soaked pussy. Hunter was thick and Paula was already imagining how amazing he would feel in her, she jerked the cock in her hand as she watched intently.

At first Hunter slowly rubbed the tip of his cock cover Paula’s wet cunt, leaving a thin trail of precum sticking to her open lips, much to Paula’s enjoyment. Paula stroked Blake's hard cock on her cheek as she watched hunter slowly slide, inch by inch, into her. The mix of the smell of Blake's excitement, and hardness, on cheek and running over her lips and the Hunter’s thick member filling her up was almost too much as she moaned loudly, closing her eyes to fully experience the pleasure.

Roma watched each move as she savoured Darrell cock, pushing it deeper into her throat and struggling not to gag, two of her fingers buried deep in her pussy. She could feel her juices running down her fingers as she watched Paula being fucked in front of her. Darrell was getting harder from the show, the taste of his precum getting stronger each moment. Listening to Paula across the room and feeling her pussy aching for more, Roma was drifting, her slutty desires suddenly released.

For a moment she was suddenly aware, the buzz of Paula’s phone again, and remembering her new husband, imagining him gambling and totally unaware. With a backdrop of the sounds of sex, her mouth full of black cock Roma thought of her honeymoon. The strangeness was that she wasn’t filled with guilt, she felt excited. The moment was so slutty, and she was loving it. She wanted more of it, she wanted to tell the men to use her body, fuck her and feed her. As she opened her eyes again, seeing Paula, she also realized she wanted to taste that slim asian body. The contrast of Paula’s mocha skin with two black men either of end her, enjoying her, was thrilling.

Roma pulled the cock from her mouth slowly, sitting back up. “My pussy needs to be fucked,” she said bluntly to Darrell, “and when you're ready to cum I want it all over her tits,” she directed, looking over to Paula.

With that Roma stood up, grabbing the phone and walked slowly over to the couch, snapping a picture as she did and quickly sending it back to John. As Roma approached she went down on her knees and crawled up to Paula, leaving the phone on the ground, unlocked, next to her. As she arrived as the couch, her face was aligned with Paula’s flat stomach.

LILLYROSE2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LILLYROSE2

Hunter’s pumping continued unabated, and the sound of his balls slapping Paula’s ass filled Roma’s senses. With the the taste of Darrell’s cock fresh in her mouth, and now the smell of Paula’s pussy filling her nostrils, Roma felt she was in heaven. Roma kissed over Paula’s stomach, as Hunter’s thrusts rocked Paula on the couch. With one hand Roma cupped Paula’s breasts as it bounced and she started flicking her tongue over her hard nipples.

Her kisses slowly moved up Paula’s body as she crawled slowly on all fours beside the couch. She could feel Darrell moving up behind her, his strong hands pulling her ass to an angle for easier access, and then as Roma’s kisses had just reached Paula’s neck she felt his hard cock slide easily into her wet pussy. Roma moaned loudly as she took his length, feeling him filling her inch by inch. She closed her eyes, the sensations so powerful, and listened to the sound of Paula’s expert blowjob next to her ear.

Darrell started, slowly at first, to pump his cock in and out, each thrust causing Roma to moan again. Her head rested on Paula’s breast now, as she felt them bounce from Hunter’s fucking. For a moment Roma was lost, the feeling of a black cock inside her, one of her fantasies, and Paula’s soft skin with the motion of both girls being fucked, as their bodies touched. As she came back from being overwhelmed, Roma opened her eyes and watched, head still resting on Paula’s tits, as Blake’s cock slipped over Paula’s lips and into her mouth. 

Suddenly Roma wanted to share that cock, in her mind she could feel the desire to taste from Paula had, and she wanted to see if the girls together could share his fresh, hot cum. Roma’s returned to her kisses, catching Paula’s attention as she watched.

“You like watching me sucking cock,” Paula said in a low voice, panting in a little from the fucking she was receiving. 

“I wanted to see if you would share,” Roma grinned back.

Paula smiled, her fingers wrapped around the base of Blake’s glistening cock.

‘I would love to,” Paula giggled.

Roma didn’t pause, she lifted her head and started delicately flicking her tongue over the tip of the hard cock. Paula held firmly to the base, jerking very slightly as Roma tasted the fresh cock, suddenly feeling excited at the thought that it was already her second cock of the day, and feeling happily dirty, as she was fucked enjoying it.

“Take it deep in your mouth,” Paula said in a low voice, “you can taste how close I have got him,” she added proudly.

Roma took Blake’s length into her mouth, working her tongue around his shaft as she did. She could taste his precum, mixed with Paula’s own saliva. Paula was right, Blake was close.

“Suck him really well for me,” Paula continued, teasing. “I want to watch him unload all that cum in your mouth while I get fucked,” she added.

Roma’s listened excitedly, her tongue and mouth working the hard cock as she savoured the fucking she was receiving from behind. She wanted to take every drop, not spill a single one, just so she could share it with Paula.

“That's it, you dirty slut,” Paula said to Roma, before turning her head to look up at Blake, “fuck her mouth and give her it all,” she taunted, seeing that the words were bringing him closer.

Roma could feel more precum in her mouth and she bobbed up and down, eyes closed again.

“Give her that thick cum, so she can spit in into my mouth,” Paula continued, finding herself enjoying talking dirty to the room, something she knew that John would love to hear about. Her grip around the base of Bake’s cock tightened a little as she watched Roma sucking him, she could feel the tension building in his thick shaft. 

“The hungry little slut wants her wedding present,” Paula teased looking up at Blake’s face to see his expression, he was obviously close to delivering it straight into Roma’s mouth, as she continued to suck him.

Listening to Paula was amazing, Roma was already imagining the fun the girls could have just teasing guys with conversation. As she listened she suddenly felt Blake thrust up and before she could even get ready she felt his hot explosion in her mouth, she worked hard not to gag, and tried to keep as much of the load in her mouth as he spasmed. Paula watched on in awe as Roma took it all in her mouth, a single thick drip escaping and running down his shaft to Paula’s fingers. For a few moments Blake jerked has his orgasm flowed through him, Roma’s mouth still firmly wrapped around his cock.

As Roma felt Blake start to soften she slowly let him slip from her mouth, carefully keeping his cum safe and warm in her mouth. As his cock fell to the side Roma moved forward, suddenly more aware of the cock fucking her, and pressed her lips to Paula’s. As Paula felt Roma’s lip lock with hers she gently pushed her tongue past them feeling the thick load still in Roma’s mouth. The taste of Blake’s cum in Roma’s mouth was thrilling, as Hunters cock fucked her pussy, Paula just wanted more and more.

As the girls kissed both Hunter and Darrell watched on excitedly, both starting to pump their hard cocks harder into the girls. As their eyes fixed on the kiss, Roma pulled back a little letting a thick stream of cum fall into Paula’s lips and cheek. The sight was too much for Hunter, his cock already so close to cumming. As he watched he pulled Paula’s legs open wider and fucked in faster and longer strokes, Paula moaned loudly from the sudden additional attention, the cum dripping down her cheek as Roma continued to let it drop on her.

Roma could tell Hunter was close and she could also see that Paula was about to orgasm, the cum on her face and the cock fucking her pussy was too much. Darrell had slowed his pace in Roma’s pussy, their attention now focused on the show that Paula was giving, cum on her face, her hands cupping her pert bouncing tits and her eyes closed enjoying the hard fucking she was receiving.

As the last drops of cum fell from Roma’s mouth onto Paula’s smooth skin, she turned to Hunter.

“Cum in her tight little pussy for me,” she teased, “I want to lick your cum out of her,” she added, suddenly putting words to the thought that had been trapped in her mind for the moments before. With sweat now covering his face, Hunter fucked Paula faster and faster. Paula moaned with pleasure, the smell of cum filling her senses as she felt a powerful orgasm building in her loins.

“Oh Paula he is going to be filling you up,” Roma continued, “and then I’m going to lick that lovely pussy clean.”

The mix of hard cock and Roma’s dirty talk was finally too much and Paula let go, her orgasm causing her to shake and squeal. As she came, Hunter could hold on no longer, and in the height of her sensations Paula felt the explosion of cum deep inside her, Hunter rocking back and forth as he unloaded in her soaked cunt. 

Roma watched in awe, and the they came together, suddenly longing to taste Paula’s lust from her freshly used pussy. As Hunter fell back, spent, Roma’s fingers quickly moved over Paula’s naked body and down to her pussy, unable to resist dipping her fingers into her soaked pussy, just in time to feel Hunter’s cum starting to leak out.

Paula was unable to move, the power of her orgasm had left her dizzy and floating. Roma wasted no time, turning to Darrell who was barely fucking her now, obviously lost in the view.

“I want to do a 69 with Paula so I can eat that cunt, and I want you to fuck me like Hunter fucked her so I can cum all over Paula’s face,” she said bluntly. 

Quickly Darrell pulled out as Roma pushed Paula off Blake’s lap, letting him move out of the way. Roma stood and then straddled Paula’s still glowing face, cum still coating her lips and cheek. Within moments Darrell was sliding back into Roma’s pussy, an inch from Paula’s face and Roma’s tongue had started exploring the folds of Paula’s pussy, eager to taste the fresh cum dripping from it.

The sensation of Roma’s warm tongue on Paula’s pussy, so soon after cumming, was electric. As she returned to the room, she opened her eyes to see a thick black cock fucking Roma’s dripping pussy an inch from her sticky face. She moved her hands quickly to wrap them behind Darrell ass, letting her feel his motion, and then couldn’t resist starting to lick his shaft as it slid in and out of Roma. The mix of Roma’s juices and the precum from Darrell, combined with the remaining cum from Blake in her mouth was so exciting, as Paula went from his balls all the way down his length with her tongue until she was able to reach Roma’s lips and flicked her tongue over her hard clit.

Now Darrell was no longer slowing down, his pace was increasing and Roma could feel his cock getting harder all the time. She was aware of the tongue flicking over her clit and already knew that Paula’s attention on her and, no doubt, on Darrell shaft meant both of them would soon be enjoying what they had just watched Hunter and Paula enjoy. Roma knew exactly where she wanted to be when that orgasm would fill her, pulling Paula’s legs open, she pushed her tongue and face into Paula’s cum soaked pussy and rubbed hers and Hunters juices over her face, pushing the tongue deep into Paula’s cunt to tease out more of the cum. The feeling of being eaten so effectively and the sights, tastes and sounds of Roma’s pussy being fucked an inch from Paula’s face was amazing. Darrell was obviously more than enjoying the tongue on his shaft and with each thrust he was going faster and harder.

Roma, with her face and senses filled with the taste of Paula, could feel the increased urgency in Darrell fucking. Suddenly feeling incredible dirty, but loving it, she felt her orgasm preparing to wash over her. As it did she buried her face once more in Paula’s pussy, moaning hard into her soft folds. Darrell thrust harder and harder and then was unable to hold on anymore, he unloaded into Roma’s pussy, the sensation of warmth deep inside her pushed her to cum even harder. Paula could see that Darrell was cumming and couldn’t resist but lap his shaft, watching him visible shudder as she did. For what felt like a minute he slowly continued fucking Roma as she sucked and licked Paula, and as he pulled out and fell into a chair Paula was quick to push her tongue deep into Roma to tease out his cum. 

As the three guys watched on, the girls licked and dipped into each others cum filled pussies, both could feel that they were close to another orgasm. The girls suddenly deeply aware of their dirty desires, and how much they both wanted to feel the other's’ pussy spasm with orgasm, to taste the strong flavors of passion and also to lap up the escaping thick streams that the guys had left behind. It took only another minute for them to embrace in a shared climax, and as it washed over them they fell together, still hand to toe on the couch, but now side by side. The glow washing over them both girls gently stroked each other's soft skin.

“That was amazing,” Roma finally said.

“I am loving your honeymoon,” Paula laughed back. 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments