Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Casino Winners

"My kind of jackpot..."

11
5 Comments 5
9.3k Views 9.3k
851 words 851 words

It was a typical day in the Valley of the Sun. I got up at five, walked four miles and started my "Honey-Do" list. I removed the "ugly bushes" and planted the new shrubs. It was nine and the temperature was heading to the triple digits like every day between May and October. 

As I headed for the shower, Dana, my wife, informed me that she wanted to go gambling at the casino. I told her the keys were on the table and car was in the garage and I needed to get cleaned up and rest. Dana asked me what it would take for me to drive her to the casino.

Suddenly, I was in a position of power and not so tired. We were both in our fifties and married for over thirty years. Dana was five-foot-one-inch with 38 C breasts with a nice ass. So, I said that I would drive if she went "commando camouflage". She asked what that was and I replied, "No underwear and completely shaved."

Dana was not happy but she had only two choices - drive herself or give in to my terms of surrender. She said, "Okay, you win. Go get clean up and I'll take care of everything else."

As I was showering, I came up with another slant on the casino drive. I got out the convertible, put the top down and got Dana a sun hat. She appeared wearing a red button-down blouse with black denim shorts. As I assisted her into the convertible, I checked to see if she kept her part of the deal. She did and seductively unbuttoned another button on her blouse to expose more cleavage. We drove to the farthest casino and had a great time. We won some money and had a lovely dinner plus some drinks and wine.

There was a beautiful sunset and the temperature was moving into the eighties. As we drove away from the casino, my hand wandered over to Dana's breast to rub and feel its softness and the nipple. Dana moved my hand and completely unbuttoned her blouse exposing her tits to the night air. The nipples got rock hard.

As I drove and fondled those fantastic breasts, Dana started to cum and let out a low guttural moan. Now, it was time to go south on Dana's body. I started to undo her shorts, but Dana in one move, pulled her shorts down to her ankles. As I went and rubbed her pussy, I noticed how hot and wet she was. Dana was on a roll. She noticed my cock was at attention and rock hard. Dana decided to help my condition by unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts and started to give me a slow gentle hand job.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

I was now having trouble keeping the car on the road. Dana told me that she did want to go home, but to drive into the mountains, After a few turns, we were in the Usury National Recreation Area, Tonto National Forest on the way to Four Peaks. Dana was now moaning and talking dirty because she was so aroused from my fondling of her breast and fingering her pussy. Now, I gave her the vibrator that I had stashed in the car. Dana slouched down in the seat, sucked the vibrator in her mouth, and slammed it in her cunt. Immediately, she had earth shattering orgasm and told me to pull over in a safe place as soon as possible.

I did what Dana said, pulled over and ran over to the passenger side of the car. I thought something was wrong, Dana just wanted my cock. She started giving me a world class blow job while not missing a stroke with the vibrator. Dana deep - throated my cock, sucked my balls, and kissed my scrotum while shaking all over. I began to cum and shoot my load in her mouth and her face.

Slowly, I moved back to the driver's seat and drove us back home. I backed the car in the garage, closed the garage door and helped Dana out of the sports car. Dana now told me that she wanted to get fucked from the rear while holding onto the car. I was always willing to give Dana what she wanted. She started to get me hard and it did not take long. I bent Dana over the door and entered her from the rear. She was so wet that there was no problem and a great orgasm.

Dana stopped me and said that she wanted me to cum in her ass. Her friend Penny said it was great and I could not have been more thrilled. I needed no coaxing and slowly pushed my cock into her ass. At first, it was not easy but Dana loosened up and it was the greatest. Dana started yelling, "Fuck, fuck," as I shot a load of hot sperm in her ass. Dana went limp and I helped her into the house. We got cleaned up and went to bed after the jackpot of a lifetime.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments