Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

View From the Lanai

"Tara and Roger go to Costa Rica and discover voyeurism"

65
25 Comments 25
9.8k Views 9.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

 

Tara

 

The drive from Juan Santamaria airport to the resort was breathtaking. Once we left the airport proper the views of the Costa Rican landscape were filled with green foliage, vivid colors and gorgeous blue sky. The island was beautiful. I was really looking forward to ten days of bliss with my husband, Roger. We left the kids, Jen and Roger Jr., with my parents so we had nothing to worry about. They were in great hands. To make it even better, Chicago was a cold 5 degrees when we left so landing in 75 degree weather was simply delightful.

 

We had been married ten years and this was going to be like a second honeymoon. We needed it. Roger’s work was stressful and he traveled too much in the last two years. The kids, who were four and two, were wonderful but I felt like I had been pregnant or in a “post pregnancy lull” forever. We had got in a rut both socially and sexually. We used to have date night or visit with friends and neighbors. We were spontaneous and carefree. Sexually, I wasn’t a prude and didn’t mind being adventurous. Pre-kids it wasn’t out of the question for me to give Roger a little road head when we were on a long drive. Once we even caught by a trucker who road close and watched. That hadn’t happened in a long time. I was determined to bring some of that back on this trip.

 

When we decided to take the trip last fall I promised I would make it worthwhile. I committed to hit the gym regularly and get back in shape. I hadn’t let myself go to the dogs but I wasn’t feeling good about myself. Being a “Type A” personality I applied that mindset to three months of working out. I was happy with the results so far. God treated me well because, although I lost some weight and toned the right spots, I didn’t lose the extra cup size I gained from pregnancy. At 34 I was 136 pounds, just a smidge over my weight when we got married; a 34C instead of a B. I got my waist to 26 inches and I was toned again with a nice tight butt and legs. Even Roger got the message. I knew he had spent more time at hotel fitness centers instead of the hotel bar. I looked over at him and smiled. He is a good looking 5’10, 175 pounds with barely a belly. I was proud of him. I looked out at the beautiful countryside and knew we were both ready for the Caribbean. At least I hoped he was.

 

Roger

 

I was so glad that Tara seemed relaxed after the long flight. The drive was easy from the airport and soon the driver pulled into the resort, the bellman grabbed our luggage and took us to the reception desk. It was then that we got the bad news that, as you will read, ended up being the best news of the vacation. I had booked a casita on the beach but the hotel screwed up the reservation. Instead we were in a small suite in the main hotel. I asked for a casita but were told they were fully booked. I saw the look on Tara’s face and asked the front desk if there was anything that could be arranged. Tara told him how much we had counted on the vacation and the hotel was so lovely. The manager pulled me aside and gave me the details and his profound apology and to my surprise five minutes later we were off to our new accommodations.

 

“The manager says it is lovely.” I said, looking at Tara and seeing the skepticism in her eyes. I had to make this right or she would be pissed. “The resort has private villas and this one is empty for the time we are here. It is a second floor two bedroom with a private lanai, partial ocean view. He assured me we would love it. If we didn’t like it we could change”

 

I was worried that he had oversold the room until we entered the private villa part of the resort. It was really beautiful and each building was set apart, lots of palm trees and vegetation. The cart pulled up in front of a beautiful Spanish influenced building that was 300 feet from the water and at the end of the rest of the buildings. I was pretty sure Tara was going to be happy.

 

We went inside and the accommodations were first class, there was a master bedroom with a king size bed, large bath with a Jacuzzi tub and tiled shower. A second bedroom with a queen and a large living area with a full kitchen. As promised there was a lanai off the living room that had a small table with 4 chairs and two chaise lounges. The lanai was definitely private, with a stucco half wall but a nice view of the water. I watched Tara walk out on it and take in the breeze and the sun. She looked great and my mind was already shifting to the sex that I hoped was soon to follow. She twirled in the sunlight and looked at me with a big grin.

 

“We'll take it!” She declared.

 

Tara

 

The room was perfect. We got settled in, I changed into linen capri pants and a bikini top and made my first rum drink from the stocked wet bar. Roger was already outside taking in the scenery so I joined him. He was looking down and not out at the ocean, my gaze followed his and I saw why he was smiling. Lying out getting some sun was a bronzed blonde. She was wearing just her bikini bottoms, oiled up, eyes closed, ear buds in, totally relaxed. She looked to be in her 30’s, it was hard to tell for sure. She had a great body, full breasts that were natural given the way they fell as she lay back on the lounge chair. She had some tan lines but was clearly working to get rid of them. I elbowed Roger and rolled my eyes and chuckled.

 

“What?” he smiled, “I was just taking in the view, you don’t mind do you?”

 

I smiled and playfully reached over to grasp his cock which was reacting to what his eyes saw.

 

“You can fantasize all you want honey but I bet she is off limits.”

 

As we looked down at her the sliding door opened from her townhouse and out walked a well-built black man. Shockingly, the only thing he was wearing were sandals.

 

“Holy shit!” Roger hissed under his breath.

 

Roger was reacting to the fact that the guy was simply a hunk. He looked like he spent a good amount of time working out but wasn’t some over muscled freak. As he came into the sunlight I could also see that he was magnificently well endowed. Even from where we were I could make out his cock as it hung between his legs. It was long and thick. It swayed slightly as he walked over to her. He walked up to the woman and reached down to touch her shoulder. She opened her eyes, looked up and instantly smiled. We couldn’t hear if they conversed but she quickly sat up a bit and turned to face him and, without any pause, lifted his cock to her mouth and began to suck him. It wasn’t clear if he asked or she offered, but however it began she was enthusiastic. His wet cock glistened in the sun as she took him in and out of her mouth.

 

Roger

 

The place was simply amazing. I knew the week was going to be great now that Tara was happy. She headed into the bedroom to change and I looked out at the ocean view and walked to the lanai. The breeze was warm and the sun was almost it its apogee. I saw the small private pool below and then noticed a totally hot blonde sunbathing topless. She was oiled up and it looked like she was sleeping. My cock stirred and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I heard Tara walk out and realized that I was caught so I didn’t hide it. Tara teased me for staring. Before I could say anything the door to the place below opened and a naked black dude walked out. He was built in more ways than one. I looked at Tara who was staring. I looked back down and the woman was already sucking the guys cock. Holy shit!

 

I felt Tara’s hand on my cock and I got hard in a second. I knew my wife was turned on as well. She is playfully sexy, she just hadn’t been recently. In the past we have watched porn and she often teased about the size of black men in porn. Tara moved quickly and got down on her knees and took my cock out of my pants and began so suck me. She looked up with me with those big brown eyes and they gleamed with excitement. She was a great cocksucker and this was so hot. I couldn’t stop watching blondie suck the black guy but loved looking down at Tara. I was pleasantly torn.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

 

Tara

 

I couldn’t stop looking and I know Roger couldn’t either. We were close, but not close enough to see expressions. From the way they acted she had done this to him many times before. She grasped the base of his cock and continued to take him in and out of her mouth. He was big and she couldn’t take much more than half of his stiff shaft into her mouth. I began to get wet and I reached over to once again caress Roger’s cock which was now bulging in his shorts. He quickly unzipped and while I wanted to watch I also wanted to pleasure him. He was rock hard and I squatted leaning against the lanai wall and took his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him and then closed my eyes to enjoy him. In my mind was a vision of the black man. Roger must have been turned on from the view and my efforts because he didn’t last long. He moaned, tensed and soon I was getting my first load of the vacation. I swallowed his cum and moved back up to see what was going on below. I saw her just as she let his cock fall from her mouth. She looked up at him and then leaned back in the chaise as he leaned over to kiss her. His cock was still just hanging and I have no idea if he came or not. He caressed himself playfully and left to go back in the house.

 

I looked at Roger and I knew I had this “what in the world look”. Silently we went back into the room and sheepishly laughed.

 

“We are a couple of voyeurs.” I said and he just nodded his head.

 

Roger

 

I convinced Tara to take a walk on the beach after the watching our friends have sex. The beach was stunning but we both couldn’t stop giggling like school children about the scene we witnessed. The mental image of that hot blonde sucking that massive cock kept me aroused for the entire walk. I wanted to see more but when we returned the villa below was empty. I tried to get Tara interested in a little fun but she said she didn’t want to right then. We showered and dressed and headed to the main lodge for dinner which was lovely. We whispered to each other about what we might see below the rest of the week and wondered how long the couple was going to stay. I knew Tara was turned on by the guy and I was a bit surprised that I wasn’t upset. We had picked a great place to vacation.

 

That evening we sat on the lanai and took in the beauty of the sea before we turned in and had great sex. Tara was ready and I eagerly slipped between her legs and ate her sweet pussy just the way she likes it. I got her to cum and then let her relax for a moment. She is very sensitive right after she cums. I went back down on her for a moment before I rolled her over and fucked her doggie, lifting her legs like a wheelbarrow. I really needed to shoot my load. I tried to fuck her nice and slow and easy. She likes that after I go down on her. While I was banging her I leaned over and whispered “I wonder if we will see more of them? I know you enjoyed it” I laughed and said it would be fun. The thought made me cum. We fell into each other’s arms, I even cuddled with her some and fell asleep.

 

Tara

 

I woke before Roger and made coffee and went out on the lanai, I couldn’t help but glance over but the place looked deserted. Roger joined me and we planned a day. We went for another long walk, both went to the fitness center and I scheduled a massage. He decided to go fishing. The massage was great, I tipped the therapist and made an appointment for later in the week.

 

When I got back to our place that afternoon I got a bottle of water and went out on the lanai. I looked over and saw that our little lady was back at it. She wasn’t alone. This time she was with a lithe naked black woman who was on her hands and knees while blondie, in her bikini, was kneeled behind her with her face buried deep into her bottom. She was licking her pussy and ass and rubbing the black woman’s thighs as she did. It looked like she had been at it a bit because the black woman was moaning loud enough for me to hear and it was pretty obvious that she was about to cum. In no time she cried out and the blonde woman moved her mouth away, replacing her lips with her fingers. I could see her thrusting her finger in and out of the black pussy and I am certain she was working her clit. Apparently satisfied, the black woman rolled over and smiled at her. I heard voices from in the villa and the blonde stood up and headed to the house saying, “Be right there.”

 

I didn’t move and the black woman looked up and saw me. I smiled at her she gave me a friendly wave. I know I blushed, I made sure Roger wasn’t around and I quickly waved back and blew her a kiss.

 

That night after sunset and well into the evening Roger and I opened a bottle of wine and went out to the lanai. We were both horny and had been flirting in the living room. We had changed clothes and I was wearing nothing but a silk kimono. I had gotten Roger out of his summer shorts so he was nude, his shirt and shorts were lying on the floor of the bedroom.

 

I hadn’t told him about this afternoon but I was still thinking about the people below. We walked out onto the lanai and he stretched out on the chaise. I snuggled in sideways next to him. We kissed, I sipped my wine, set the glass down and took his hard cock in my hand and began to massage his manhood. Even after all these years Roger loved a good hand job. I enjoyed giving them to him. I rested my head on his chest and stroked his cock slow and easy. Roger has a nice cock it is almost 6” when erect and he has a nice mushroom head. I made sure my hand moved over the glans and twisted a bit before moving back down his shaft. He sighed contently and laid back. I rhythmically stroked his cock just the way he liked it.

 

We hear some noises below. We looked at each other and smiled. We were quiet and tried to listen. The voices were muted but in the night air the sound carried.

 

Roger

 

Tara had my cock as hard as a rock but the thought of the people fucking again was even more intense.

 

“Mmmmm, that’s it baby suck that cock… Tania, how’s her pussy taste?” The voice was deep and had the unmistakable treble of a black man.

 

The same voice again. “Jerome tonight do you want Tania first or Suzanne.” Then a soft laugh.

 

“Shhh,” this time a woman’s voice, “the people upstairs might hear.”

 

Another feminine voice, “It’s OK, I saw her watching. She loved it. Suzanne she probably likes black dick as much as you do.” There were multiple chuckles.

 

I heard Tara stifle a gasp but she never stopping stroking my cock, I looked down at her and smiled. She hit the spot and because I was so turned on, to my surprise I just up and shot my wad. Tara kept moving her hand up and over my head and she had cum all over her hand. My stomach was covered in cum. Then we kissed.

 

I had to ask, “Baby, is it true? Do you like black cock?” I whispered with a tone that hoped for a favorable answer. “It was a pretty big one wasn’t it?

 

I took her back into the bedroom and eagerly licked her pussy again, this time I got her close but moved up her body and slid my cock into her wet pussy to finish the job.

 

While I was fucking her I kept asking,” Baby do you want to suck some black cock like that? Feel it in your pussy? I think you might.”

 

I couldn’t believe the way I was acting and I had a second orgasm. I felt Tara spasm and I was sure she had one as well. Then we fell asleep, I had a dream that Tara was on the beach with the black man from downstairs. She was getting fucked and kept looking over at me in my dream saying “Thanks baby.”

 

When I woke it was 9:00. I must have been really tired Tara was already up and gone.

More to follow.....

 

Thanks to Chris M for talking to me about writing in this style. It is a first but maybe I will try again. I hope you all like it.

 

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments