Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Anna

52
13 Comments 13
132k Views 132k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Legendary Story
For men who like to watch their wives having sex with other men, no explanation is necessary. For men who don't understand this fantasy, no explanation is possible.

Although I enjoy wife sharing and some wife cheating stories I always felt confident that I would never want to act any of them out myself. I also felt that if my wife Anna ever cheated on me that would be it, no second chances. If I were ever so unfortunate to actually catch her cheating I believed I'd probably end up in prison on a murder charge. But it is funny how we go through life thinking we know what we want, and think we know how we would feel if certain situations were to happen. Yet how many of us end up in places we never thought we would go?

This story is a true event that happened several years ago. If you told me it was going to happen when I married Anna then I wouldn't be sat here typing this. This story may not seem original but that's because it happens to so many people and so many people wish, in fantasy at least, for it to happen to them.

I have changed some minor details to hopefully make the story more erotic but everything else is exactly how I remember it.

First off my name is Daniel and I am married to a beautiful woman named Anna. We are both 36 years old and have no children. At the time of this story we were 29 and had only been married 2 years.

We had been invited to a house party of some friends of Anna's, but I was working away that weekend. I planned to be back around 9pm, so told Anna I would quickly get showered and head over to the party and meet her there. The hosts, Richard and Wendy, weren't close friends of mine but I got on well with them. I was quite happy not to go at all as I knew I wouldn't know many people there. But like a good husband I agreed for Anna's sake.

On the night of the party I had hit some pretty bad traffic so I texted Anna to say it would be too late by the time I arrived home, to have a good evening and I'd see her when she came home. Anna texted back telling me not to worry and that she loved me. Once the traffic had cleared I actually made up some pretty good time and realised I could probably get to the party for about 11pm. I decided to go and surprise her.

I got to the party just after 11pm and was surprised it was still in good flow. The door was open with a couple of people standing outside smoking and drinking while they chatted. Not knowing any of them I walked straight in and set about finding my wife. I bumped into Richard and shook his hand as I asked him where Anna was. He said he last seen her dancing and to grab myself a beer from the kitchen.

The house looked fairly big even though it was rammed with people. The lounge had double doors opening up to join the dining room which had been cleared to accommodate the revellers. I couldn't see Anna anywhere so I headed into the kitchen to grab a beer. Just then I noticed my wife dancing with a guy in amongst the crowd. It looked innocent enough as they danced and laughed so I waited for her to finish before I went over.

She looked stunning as I watched her dancing. Anna is 5"5 and only weighs 118lbs. She has shoulder length curly blonde hair and very sexy green eyes. She has a slim healthy looking size 10 waist with a firm 32C bust which looks bigger due to her size. I could see why this guy had chosen to dance with her. She was wearing a short black dress with very thin shoulder straps. The dress stopped four inches above her knee revealing her smooth legs, which were standing inside a sexy pair of 4 inch black heels. The dress was quite revealing too so anybody taller than her could easily get a glimpse down into her cleavage.

Suddenly R Kelly's Bump and Grind started booming through the house. The guy dancing with my wife quickly moved in and placed his arms onto my wife's waist. This didn't really bother me as I trusted Anna and had seen a few men dance with her in the past. She always pushed them away if they went too far. But this time my stomach turned upside down as I watched my wife throw her head back laughing as she placed her arms around the guy's neck.

Still I tried to remain calm as everybody else was pretty much dancing the same way. I put it down to the song and grabbed another beer. When I returned a few seconds later the guy was behind my wife grinding his groin into her arse as she bent forward slightly, encouraging him. His hands were still on her waist but they soon started moving up the sides of her body. I watched on expecting my wife to move away or at least slap his hands, but as she did neither, my mouth went dry and he cupped both her breasts through the dress.

If you asked me how I would react if I found myself in this situation, like most men I'd say I'm going to knock him out. But I didn't. Instead I stood watching as I found myself becoming aroused.

Anna loves having her breasts groped, by me only, so I thought. They are her favourite feature and I know she gets turned on from all the male attention when she's out in her low cut and revealing tops. But this was a step too far. The guy pulled my wife up straight using his hands on her breasts and she closed her eyes smiling as he started to kiss her neck. As he enjoyed the taste of my wife's soft skin his hands slowly made their way back down her body until they rested on the tops of her thighs. I seemed to be the only one noticing as he very seductively began pulling the dress up her legs. As the song ended and another started playing, my wife snapped out of her daze and turned around pushing the guy's hands away. They continued dancing to the next song before the guy pulled out a packet of cigarettes and signalled for Anna to join him outside.

Anna only smoked when she was drunk and although I could tell she had had a few, I knew it didn't excuse her behaviour on the dance floor. As they both made their way outside closing the sliding doors behind them I waited a few moments before following.

When I entered the garden I couldn't see anybody. I could just make out laughter and smell the faint scent of a cigarette. As I scanned the garden I could see a set of steps in between two bushes half way down the garden. As I approached the steps I noticed my wife sat on a wooden table with the guy standing between her legs. Being at the top of the steps I had a great view of the two of them. I stepped behind one of the bushes and found a gap that still gave me a good view.

My wife was leaning back eyes closed smiling as the guy held her face in his left hand and softly kissed at her neck.

KimberlyDiazz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyDiazz

Anna had her arms back fully stretched on the table to support her which proudly thrust her bust out. As the guy continued kissing her neck and shoulders he brought his hands up to the straps of her dress and slowly slid them off her shoulders and down her arms. My wife moaned her approval before she sat up and relaxed her elbows, allowing the guy to completely pull the straps from her arms.

Anna then wrapped her arms around the guy's neck as they kissed passionately. The guy pulled her dress down over her bra covered breasts and quickly reached around her back to unhook the bra. She leant back on the table again smiling with satisfaction as she enjoyed the guy's reaction to her full bust. A loud sigh escaped him as he cupped both breasts in his hands and leant in to kiss my wife again. The kiss didn’t last long before he made his way to the top off her chest, planting soft seductive kisses until he finally moved over the full rounded flesh of each breast.

I can't explain how erotic this looked. I know it sounds crazy but watching him seduce my wife had seduced me into watching as I just stood there rubbing my cock through my trousers. My wife’s breasts were on display for this man and he was enjoying every second, as were my wife and I.

As he cupped her left breast he kissed and sucked on her right breast, before moving to her nipples and using his free hand to pull down one side of her panties. All I could see was his hand up her dress but it was pretty obvious what he was doing. Then he moved his mouth to her left breast as he put both of his hands up her dress and pulled down her panties, dropping them on the floor.

After another passionate kiss he pushed her back onto the table as she leant on her elbows propping herself up. All the time I remember the wicked smile she had on her face.

With her panties gone the guy pushed the dress up to her waist revealing her pussy. Anna has always shaved her pussy, which makes her look so much sexier when naked. To look at her pussy you would think she has never been fucked as her lips look nice and tight, like a virgin. She also felt like a virgin with her pussy so tight until you fucked her to her first orgasm, then she would be soaking wet and orgasms would come thick and fast.

After the way he had seduced her with all his kisses I was surprised when instead of going down on her, he took out his cock and started rubbing it up and down her opening. Anna just simply collapsed flat onto the table and started moaning and moving her hips slowly as she cupped her breasts.

“Have you ever been unfaithful, Anna?” He asked, teasing her with his cock tracing her lips.

“No ... never.” She gasped; squeezing her breasts and making me feel bizarrely proud of her.

From the angle I was watching I couldn't see him penetrating her body but he was moving his hips back and forth slightly with short thrusts.

“Are you sure, Anna?” He sniggered.

By my wife's reaction and movements he was obviously fucking her. He then began to thrust deeper but keeping at the same speed as my wife began to arch her back upwards with every forward thrust.

“Yes ... I have now.” She moaned.

I became overwhelmed with my own lust as he grabbed her heels and spread her legs up high and wide. This was the perfect position to assault her body and very soon he was ploughing into her pussy with speed and force. She must have been soaking wet as I could hear the sloppy sounds of his cock fucking her pussy every time their groins met. Anna reached her first orgasm very quickly as her lover fucked her harder and deeper with every thrust. She gave out a loud moan as she panted for breath and I knew she was cumming hard. The guy continued with his pace showing no mercy as he used her body and she came again within seconds of her first orgasm.

He then put her legs onto his shoulders and pulled her closer to him. Her arse was slightly over the edge of the table and he reached forward for her breasts. Once he got her into position he began to fuck her hard once more. He moved in and out of her wet hole effortlessly as she lay back on the table, cheating and gladly taking another man’s cock. After a few minutes I heard him tell my wife he was going to cum, and obviously knowing that he was bareback she wrapped her legs around his back and bucked wildly to her third orgasm before he pumped my wife full of cum.

After pulling his spent cock from my wife’s body he pulled up his trousers and Anna just lay there panting. He lit two cigarettes and passed one to Anna as she sat up giggling like a teenager. She quickly began getting dressed as the guy sat down on a nearby chair and I made my way back to the house. The whole episode must have lasted no more than twenty minutes and I was glad I didn't bump into anyone I knew as I made my way through the house and towards my car.

Driving home I felt no real emotion. I was so horny and I planned to text my wife once I got in as I desperately wanted to fuck her. The fact that I just witnessed my wife cheating didn't even register; I just wanted to fuck her. That night I didn't get to fuck my wife. She came home about an hour after me and fell straight to sleep. I did however wake her in the morning, and without having had a shower, we had great sex.

For a few days the sex was awesome and constant. I just kept imaging that night as I fucked her like a slut. But very soon it wore off and the reality sunk in. We began to argue over anything little but I knew I was causing arguments as a way around that night. She also seemed different and I felt it was her guilt coming out. But a couple of times during the week Id get images again and fuck her like a slut. Then after I shot my load reality would set in.

To get over this I went to see a counsellor alone and confessed everything. He couldn't explain why this turned me on but offered some weak explanations. The truth was I had to confront my wife and discuss what she had done and how it made me blow hot and cold. I didn't want to lose my wife but on one hand I wanted her to be a slut, and then on the other my loving wife. After nearly six months of counselling and talking together we discovered that wife sharing together would be a part of our lives.

As I said this is a true event that happened seven years ago. We have gone onto bigger and better things with our way of life sexually and make no apologies to anyone. We are now happier than ever.

Published 
Written by danielzack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments