Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Wife Get Fucked

"First time multiple partners"

123
31 Comments 31
98.1k Views 98.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story

Several times I have asked my wife to invite other men into our marital bed. Several times she has said no. For me it would be a tremendous turn on to watch her reach orgasm with someone else. Her throes of passion are a delight to watch as she climaxes.

When she was in college she told me that she had a boyfriend with a large cock. I often mentioned to her that I’d love to watch how she would cope one.

I again suggested that we invite someone over sometime, but as always she wouldn’t have it. Again it was an emphatic no.

This was always the case until one night we were out of town at a nice hotel. As it was such a nice place we decided to book dinner at the hotel restaurant and made plans to eat there later that evening.

For our meal my wife decided to wear a short black skirt but not too short. This was complimented by a white silk blouse that was quite see-through. Under this she wore a very low cut bra that just barely restrained her nipples. Being red, it was very noticeable through her white blouse.

We both enjoyed a very nice dinner and once we’d finished my wife decided that we should move to the small hotel bar next to the restaurant for a night cap.

Going into the bar, I noticed that there were only two others. Both of them men and both sitting at the bar itself. I would judge them to be around mid-forties. Both were well dressed and wearing sport coats.

One of the men was black and we discovered that his name was Matt. He was about six feet tall and very muscular. The other guy was called Rob and he also came in around six feet tall. He too looked to be in great shape.

We sat next to Matt and Rob, and my wife, Kris started chatting. After a short time it became obvious that Kris was not just chatting, but seriously flirting.

At this point I should probably tell you more about Kris. My wife is about five-feet-seven-inches with double D boobs that are the handy work of a very talented surgeon. They are just magnificent and she loves to show them off. With her blond hair and great shapely body, men are constantly stopping and staring at her, much to my delight.

Rob and Matt were no exception. They simply couldn’t take their eyes off those big double D’s
and Kris just loved giving them her best boob shots.

I loved seeing her exhibit those gorgeous breasts and I noticed another button on her blouse had become undone. She was willingly giving them what they wanted to see and I found myself getting very aroused watching her showing herself off like this.

Was all my talk and requests about having other men join us for sex about to be realised? All the times Kris had said no, was she really thinking yes? I looked at her face as she flirted with and flaunted herself to these men. She was obviously enjoying herself.

I moved closer to her and asked, “Are you having fun?”

She smiled at me and replied, “Yes, are you okay with it?”

With a big grin on my face I simply answered,”I certainly am as long as you are.”

Over the next hour and a half or so, the four of us continued to have a few more drinks and chat. Kris continued flirting heavily with Matt and Rob while I got increasingly turned on watching her behave in such a brazen manner.

Kris was now a little tipsy and she excused herself to go to the bathroom. As she walked off, I realised probably a bit more than just tipsy.

Whilst she was gone Matt and Rob kept commenting about how lucky I am to have such a gorgeous, sexy wife. They asked if I really did not mind her showing off to them and what an amazing pair of boobs she has. I assured them both that everything was fine and that I was enjoying her little exhibition as much as they were.

When Kris returned from the bathroom she swung up on the bar stool in front of me. I couldn’t believe what I saw at first. She had removed her panties and flashed me her freshly waxed pussy. That was when I fully realised that my fantasy just might become a reality. Was she going to do more than just flirt and show off?

Kris continued to chat with Rob and Matt, and after maybe ten minutes or so she gave them the same view I’d just had a few moments ago. She slowly parted her legs enough for them both to see up her short black skirt.

Their faces dropped as they took in the beautiful sight of my wife’s smooth, bald pussy. Kris just sat there smiling with her legs open and laughed at the expression on their faces. I felt a twitch in my pants as I watched my wife's unashamed behaviour. I loved this change in her and wondered what brought on this turn of thought in her.

After a few more minutes I excused myself for a bathroom break. I wanted to see what would happen with me out of the way for a while.

When I returned I hid behind an entryway divider to watch what was happening.

From my view point I could see that both the guys were standing right next to Kris’s barstool. I watched as Rob had his hand between my wife’s legs and up her skirt. From the motion of his hand it was fairly obvious that he was finger fucking her. The expression on Kris’s face certainly confirmed this. I could also see that Kris had a firm grip on Matt’s cock.

I’d seen enough to know that my wife was definitely going to fulfil my fantasy of fucking another man, or in this case, men. I stepped forward from my hiding place and both guys jumped back when they saw me. I assured them both that I was fine with what I’d seen so far.

I made a suggestion that we move to our hotel suite for a nightcap and everyone agreed.

As we entered the room and I offered the guys a drink and watched as they settled onto the sofa with Kris in the middle. She started chatting away and placed a hand on each of their legs. I was sure that as soon as I turned away she would be rubbing their already hard cocks.

Pouring the drinks, I watched as Kris got up and turned towards Rob on the sofa. Standing in front of him, she opened her blouse all the way right in front of his face. She then said, “You have been staring at my tits all night so you may as well have a good look at them.”

Rob’s mouth dropped open as he drank in the sight of my wife’s gorgeous, delicious boobs right in front of his face.

I said, “I’ll bet Matt would like a close look also.”

Hearing my comment, Kris moved over to the other side of the sofa to stand in front of Matt. She then let her blouse slip off her shoulders, down her arms and then let it fall to the floor. As we all continued to watch her she reached around her back and unsnapped her bra. That joined her blouse on the floor.

Matt could not get his lips around her nipples fast enough. Rob got the same idea and moved to her other nipple. Kris placed her hands behind their heads, moaning as she held them close and they sucked on her nipples.

I noticed my wife’s skirt was now pushed up almost to her waist; her smooth, waxed pussy clearly exposed. Matt started rubbing her clit while he and Rob continued to suck on her nipples. It didn’t take long before Kris reached a knee buckling orgasm, her first of many that night.

I love to watch Kris come. She gets very vocal, screaming and tossing her body, then getting all tense when she reaches orgasm.

After her first orgasm with Matt and Rob sucking on her tits, Kris moved to the bed and lay on her side. Calling over to the guys she said, “You have your clothes on. How are you going to fuck me with your clothes on?” This led to a scramble for them to get naked.

Now I could see why she liked Matt. He had a huge cock that had to be about ten inches and was very thick. Rob was not that bad either. I would judge him to be about eight inches.

Rob was the first to reach the bed as Kris rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs wide. Rob went straight to licking her pussy and after a few minutes said, “My god you are wet.”

Kris just replied, “Lick me more. Please don’t stop.”

Matt was standing next to the bed with my wife sucking his big dick. Kris loved sucking cock and I must admit she is very good at it. She also takes pride in how good she is at it.

I continued to watch my wife suck Matt’s cock when Rob got up onto his knees and held Kris’s legs straight up in the air. Both Matt and I watched as Rob shoved all eight inches of his cock deep into her hot, wet pussy. Kris gasped, “Yes, fuck me.” Rob did fuck her and my wife loved it.

I was ecstatic as I watched my fantasy become reality. My wife was not only being fucked by another man but she also had a second cock in her mouth. I looked on at my wife being filled at both ends as I removed my pants to stroke my raging hard cock.

Rob fucked my wife for a good ten to fifteen minutes before filling her pussy with a big load of his cum. It was now Matt’s turn and he was more than ready.

When Robb’s limp dick slipped from Kris’s pussy, Matt was ready to slip his big hard dick in its place. Kris looked at him and said, “Go easy now. You are very big and hard.” Matt did go easy for a few minutes and then he fucked the shit out of her.

Kris was screaming, “Fuck me. Fuck me.” She had her hands wrapped up in the sheets pulling on them and continued to scream, “Yes, fuck me.”

When Matt looked like he was ready to come, Kris pushed him back and started sucking on him and stroking his big dick. She got him very wet, and using both hands she continued to stroke him using a circular motion with just the head of his dick in her mouth.

It didn’t take long for him to yell, “I am going to come.” And he did. Kris can normally take a big load and swallow it all. Matt’s load was too much for her, though. It ran out of the corners of her mouth and dripped onto her tits.

Kris rolled off Matt onto her stomach. She had cum running out of her pussy which was probably mostly hers.

After watching all this, I needed to fuck her. I got up behind her as she lay flat on the bed. Slipping my cock easily into her well lubricated pussy I started to fuck her. Her pussy was very stretched but also very wet and soft. I grabbed her butt checks and spread them apart as I fucked her hard. Kris pushed herself up onto her knees so we could do it doggy style. I held onto her hips and continued to fuck her long and hard. It felt amazing as Matt and Rob watched us, egging us on.

When it ended, Rob was the first to speak. He told us that he wanted more and to my surprise, Kris was ready for more. She had just been fucked three times really hard but she wanted more.

I watched as Rob laid my wife on her back with her head on the edge of the bed. He then put her knees behind her ears and slowly smacked her clit with his dick. He would insert his dick in her pussy and then pull it out and smack her clit. Meanwhile Matt was coming back to life and he went to the edge of the bed where Kris’s head was and put his dick in her mouth. With her head on the edge of the bed and tilted back he could get a large portion of his dick in her mouth.

With Rob fucking her pussy and Matt fucking her mouth, Kris was certainly getting a work out. After a few minutes of this I could tell she was heading for a really big orgasm.

Rob was fucking her very fast and Kris was yelling, “I’m going to come, fuck me harder.”

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

Rob was also ready to come.

They both came at about the same time and Kris’s orgasm must have lasted several minutes. Rob simply rolled onto the bed exhausted.

Now Matt had been standing beside the bed and watching them fuck. He was stoking that big hard cock of his, and I thought for a minute he was going to shoot his load. Matt looked at Kris and said, “Can I fuck you again?”

Kris looked at Matt and said, “Absolutely. Give me that big dick.”

Kris got up onto her knees with her butt sticking out as high as she could. I was standing beside the bed watching Rob’s cum drip out of her pussy. I then watched Matt’s big dick stretch her pussy as the head of it slipped in. Kris let out a load moan and said, “Oh yes.”
Matt slowly gave her another five inches. Kris was gripping the bed sheets and yelling, “Fuck.”

Matt pulled his dick most of the way out, leaving just the head in. His dick was all wet with Kris’s juices. He slowly fed her more of his cock, giving her about eight inches so far. Now he had her attention.

The next few strokes gave about nine inches. He then rammed all the way into her pussy, giving her it all. Kris about jumped off the bed in surprise and ecstasy. Kris was yelling, “Shit. Fuck yes. Keep fucking me.”

And he did. They were all over the bed in different positions. Kris was in heaven as Matt continued to fuck her hard for ten to fifteen minutes before filling her pussy with another load of cum.

Afterwards, Kris sat up and said, “I need a break.”

I said, “I would think you would. You have been fucked five times really well. Do you want some more?”

Kris said, “Maybe. Let me think about it. Can I get a fresh drink?”

Kris got up and took a quick shower and when she came back she was ready for more.

Kris walked over to where I was sitting and got down on her knees in front of me. She looked me in the eyes and said, “You are such a good husband for watching me fuck these guys. I am going to suck your dick really good.”

My wife started to suck and stroke my cock. It didn’t take her long to get me hard. The head of my dick turned purple as my cock rose to the occasion. She continued to suck and stroke my rock-hard cock, getting faster and faster. Sticking her finger up my ass I could feel my body stiffen as she worked it in and out. I knew it wouldn’t take much longer before I filled her mouth with cum.

My orgasm was so intense. I felt my body shudder as I climaxed once again, this time into my wife’s mouth. I could feel my cock throbbing as she sucked me dry.

As I started to relax, I could see that Kris wasn’t finished yet. As she lay on the bed, she motioned for Rob to come over. Rob was hard again and obviously wanting more of my wife. Kris was not going to disappoint him. Her legs were spread wide as she rubbed her clit watching Rob approach her on the bed.

Rob got onto the bed and lay on his back. Kris climbed over him and positioned herself to ride him cowboy style. Rather than move up and down, she moved in a forward kind of thrusting motion. She has done this to me many times and I love it. Watching her do this with someone else actually made me hard again.

Kris and Rob fucked for what seemed like quite a while. I looked on as Rob held onto Kris’s waist and slammed her down onto his cock. I could see that they were both becoming more and more intense in their thrusting motions as they both built up to climax. It was obvious that they weren’t going to last much longer.

As both Rob and Kris reached a powerful orgasm, Matt and I watched as they both shuddered to a halt, clinging onto each other as their climax subsided. Matt was standing by the side of the bed stroking his rock hard dick just waiting for his turn next.

As Kris dismounted Rob, Matt gently pushed her down onto her back. Pushing her knees behind her ears, I could see how swollen her pussy lips were from all the attention they’d received. Her pussy lips were standing out as Matt flicked his dick across her clit a few times and then inserted just the head into my wife’s hot, wet pussy. He fucked her like that for a couple of minutes, holding her legs up so that her pussy was clearly exposed.

Before too long Matt gave her more of his cock as Kris screamed for it all. It was obvious she was on the point of another orgasm as Matt continued to pound her pussy for all he was worth. Rob and I both watched as Matt thrust his big cock deep into my wife’s already cum filled pussy.

It didn’t take much longer before my wife had another earth shattering orgasm. At the same time, Matt thrust into her deep and hard, holding onto her as he once again filled my wife’s pussy with his cum. I could see Matt’s cock covered in his own, Rob’s and my wife's juices. Kris definitely comes a lot when she gets really turned on

I think this was the hardest fucking my wife has ever had and we all had an amazing time. We decided to call it a night and I look forward to watching my wife the next time we invite someone to join us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by blsstories
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments