Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We aren't done yet

"She was definitely not done"

13
2 Comments 2
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
"We aren't done," I panted.

"Oh no. We definitely aren't done yet," Maggie said as she finished wiping my cum off her face with her veil.

I had just unloaded and epic amount of cum, and I couldn't get my mind around how I was supposed to make it all happen again? My legs were shaking, adrenaline was high, my breathing wouldn't settle down. In the meantime, Maggie has disappeared back to the bathroom. She returned with a warm washcloth and had gently gone about dabbing my balls with warmth. So intense was the feeling that I had to ask her to stop.

"That's okay," she softly said through a lovely white smile. "I have another idea."

I propped myself up at the headboard while age made herself comfortable in the far corner of the bed. She slowly peeled her stockings down her legs, then her garter and tossed it in my lap. She began to tease her clit very gently, then bit by bit began dipping fingers in and out out her cunt. They worked deeper with deliberate pace, until suddenly her fingers fired like a piston and her other hand blazed back and forth over her clit.

"Oh god it's coming! It's gonna happen," she cried just before unleashing a torrential squirt all over the comforter.

Her ass was clenching, her legs twitched, and her calves flexed pointing her beautiful and now naked toes. I admit, I was beginning to recover. She stood eventually, and gave me a slight head nod towards the bathroom.

The shower she ran for us was hot, and nearly uncomfortable. We stood there together under the running water for what felt like hours. We were enveloped in deep and passionate kisses. She took time to run hot, soapy water to her hands then wash and massage my balls while stroking life back into my hardening cock. I turned her back to me then reached around to lather her tits, stomach, then down to her smoothly shaved pussy lips. She bent gently at the waist, encouraging me to enter her. I dipped my head in the just a bit to tease us both and get ourselves ready. Then I rinsed us both of remaining soap and turned off the water.

The room smelled like sex as we dabbed ourselves dry. We found ourselves on the bed rubbing and fingering. Maggie began to kiss her way down my chest, stopping to nibble and flick her tongue over my nipples. I was anxious to have her mouth on my cock again, now that I was less likely to cum right away, but instead, she pumped my shaft with her hand while expertly licking my balls.

"What would you like to do tonight," she asked stopping abruptly and resting her head on my stomach.

This seemed like a trick question. What did I want to do? I wanted to wreck her. I wanted to destroy her for all other men to follow. I wanted to use every single inch of her body to give myself pleasure. Then I wanted to take filthy, naked pictures of her wearing my cum so to remember the occasion.

"I want to do something you've always wanted and never done," was what I actually told her. "So now what would that be?"

"Clint is a pussy in bed," she said after some thought. "I want to be taken. I want someone to take control. I want to have sex that lasts more than ten minutes. I want filthy and vulgar dirty talk, and I want to feel someone cum deep inside me. I never feel much of anything with him."

I took her by the hair and brought her up to me. "Then take my cock, and slide it in your pussy," I told her.

She did as told. I fit inside her like our bodies were built to fuck only each other. She put her hands on my chest and threw her head back as she began to gyrate her hips. I sat up and pressed my face into her tits, giving them increasingly aggressive attention. She pulled my face onto her harder, urging for more. It felt amazing but it didn't fit what she wanted.

I pulled her off and put her facedown on the bed. She immediately propped herself up on all fours, for me to take her from behind. That was the plan, but not yet. I pressed her face and tits back flat to the bed leaving her perfect, pear-shaped ass in the air waiting for me.

I slid next to her with my hand reaching back to tease her slit.

"Oh no. You stay where I put you for the time being," I whispered into her ear, nibble on the lobe. "You going to do what I ask?"

"Oh yes. Yes I am," she hissed back through a grin.

"Good. Keep your hands up here until I ask for them."

I moved back behind her just to admire the view. Then leaning forward, I spread her pussy lips and began to eat her pussy from behind. Occasionally, I would tickle her clit with my finger so I could tease her asshole with the tip of my tongue.

"You moan like a whore when I lick your ass, you know that," I told her.

"Yes! Yes," she gasped. "Yes I moan like a whore. It feels so good!"

I opened my stance at my knees and began to lick her puckered hole exclusively. As I did, I felt the soft flesh of her toes begin to dance and tickle my balls. I reached up under her stomach and took her hand. I sucked two of her fingers and placed them at the entrance to her hole. I kissed down her thighs to the soft soles of those sexy feet. I kissed, and licked, and caressed each one in turn while she finger fucked herself.

"That's enough," I told her taking her hand away.

She promptly put her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean as I dragged the head of my cock against her pouty, waiting lips. Blindly, I thrust forward to bury myself deep within her body. My cock bottomed out against the back wall of her cunt. We both moaned a mix of pleasure and pain so loud that anyone nearby was sure to hear.

Immediately she was up on all fours. I grabbed her by a handful of hair and pulled her head back making us cheek to cheek. She turned to kiss me, but my hand pressed her clit flat, holding me deeper inside her, and I released primal grunt with each vigorous thrust.

PamelaFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaFun

She turned her head and began to flick the tip of her tongue all over my cheek.

"Ha. Are you licking me," I somewhat chuckled.

"Made sense in my head when I'm getting fucked like a dog," was her response.

Pulling out, I nodded to the couch in the room. I moved to sit on it, and she followed me on wobbly legs. I sat down, but I stopped her before she could straddle me and pressed her to her knees.

"I want your mouth on my cock first," I told her.

She bobbed up and down very dutifully on my throbbing member. But I realized that wasn't quite what I wanted.

"Lick my balls...now."

I held my dick back for her, gently stroking to keep it hard. He mouth caressed my hanging sack with increasing pressure. Now and again a small fingertip would sneak up and tickle my ass. I would have been happy to leave her there until my cum coated her face. But she stopped, and taking my dick in her hand, bounced it all over her lovely face.

"Can I have it back inside me now," she asked.

"No. You have to ask better then that," I told her.

"Please? Please can I put it back in me?"

"That wasn't much better."

"Please," she pleaded letting go of my dick. She placed it between her tits and held them together with her hands gliding up and down. "Please. For a sad bride on her wedding night?"

"Getting better..."

"Please. Slam eight inches of throbbing cock into this lonely pussy. Please. I want to get fucked. Take me. Destroy my little hole. Make me squirt cum until I think I'll die. Use me up like a little fuck doll. Please? Please, daddy?"

I yanked her up and barely got her legs spread wide enough before she came down on my lap. I sat deeply in the couch and took her by the hips. As hard and deeply as I could, I ground my meat into her pussy. Her body gyrated past her own control.

"Yes! Yes! Show me how, daddy! Show me how! Oh god, fuck that little pussy! Oh my god I'm gonna squirt," she shrieked.

Her spray covered us both and renewed the smell of sex in the room.

"Wait! Stop! It's too much," she pleaded, reeling from her orgasm.

I didn't listen. I stood up and cupped under her ass. My middle finger reached to penetrated her back door and she twisted away. It didn't matter. We were at the bed.

I laid both of us down and knelt back. Holding her ankles in the air, I began to pound myself into her over and over. The whipping motion drove my cock so deeply inside her, it was nearly painful. Her calves flexed, and I knew she was going to come again. I knew I was nearing my end as well. For the last time, I indulged my own fetish. One by one I kissed her toes, flicking my tongue as best I could with the ravenous motion of my body. Then taking her left ankle in both hands, I forcefully kissed her instep, focusing on the feeling of my swelling cock.

"It's gonna happen. I'm going to unload my cum in you cunt, just like you wanted," I grunted.

"Oh fuck! Wait," she cried with panic on her face. "Wait, daddy! I'm not on anything!"

This was not a welcome time to tell me to stop. There was no question my seed had leaked into her at least in small amounts already. But even in my lust, I understood her fear.

"Goddamnit. Turn over then," I yelled.

"No, please! I can't do it in my ass! Please, I can't," she whimpered nearly through tears.

"Just turn over," I boomed.

She turned and I quickly reinserted myself in her.

"I'm still cumming in you," I hissed in her ear.

"No, you can't! Please! You can't come in my pussy, and I can't take that in my ass! Please, no," she begged actually crying now.

"I won't do either! Just let me finish!"

Just before I came, I pulled myself from her. My right hand pumped while my left took her ass cheek to slightly open her puckered little asshole.

"No! You said-"

"SHUT UP," I yelled back cutting her off.

Then came sweet relief. I shot rope after sticky rope of white-hot cum, point blank against her asshole. She realized what I'd done and was washed with relief. I knelt back trembling, and she puckered, taking some juice in, and forcing some out.

I fell limply on the bed next to her. The room was spinning in and out of focus. We were both covered in the smell of subsiding passion and carnal lust. The sweat on my skin gave a chill to the air.

"You know, something just occurred to me," I mentioned. "How are you going to get back to and into your room? Did you bring something other than your dress? And for that matter, were you just going to carry the dress back?"

She didn't share my panic. Instead, she slowly stood on wobbling legs and made her way to the bathroom. Running warm water on a washcloth, she began to wipe her sweat from her body and my cum from her ass and now thighs. She gathered everything in a clumsy pile in her arms. Her nylons ended up torn somewhere along the way. They went into the trash. She slipped her shoes back on for one less thing to carry. Her veil, stained with cum went back on her head. Finally, she slid her panties back over her ravaged pussy.

"Here. You hang on to this," she said draping her garter over my softening dick. "I'm betting Clint is still out. He went facedown on the bed before I left. But I better make it back before he's up."

"How? You have nothing else to wear?"

"Just like this."

This amazing, beautiful, sensual and completely uninhibited woman had a plan. Her wadded dress hung over her shoulder as she pulled the door open. Pausing to turn back and give me a wink, she walked out into the hall topless, in her tiny white panties and cum stained veil to make her way back to her room.

Published 
Written by dirty_chop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments