Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While in Jamiaca Part 4

"She tells me everything!"

47
12 Comments 12
20.8k Views 20.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words
When I finally awoke it was almost noon.

I looked up at the ceiling and recalled the events of last night, and this morning, and then I looked over at my sleeping sexy wife next to me and found myself smiling.

Everything was okay I thought to myself, we had 'experimented' with our sex life once more and it turned out extremely erotic this time as well.

It had been a bit more frustrating for me this time having to wait back at our place while she went with him, but at the same time it was also unbelievably exciting. I had yet to even hear the details of what happened last night and I needed to badly. I also couldn't deny that she was so much more 'attentive' to me when she would be feeling a touch of guilt inside.

Just then Michelle woke up herself and raised her arms as if reaching for the ceiling and let out a deep breath, causing her breasts to rise up nicely stretching her top. I leaned over and we kissed. She smiled and said, "Good morning sexy, it feels good to be back in our bed again."

I looked at her and gave her left breast a little feel as I asked, "You mean you didn't like Mikes bed?"

She smiled and slapped my arm and said, "You bad boy, no, I didn't exactly say that."

It was a little levity, but with those comments we had already acknowledged that we were both comfortable with what happened last night. As two loving, married, and sexual people we had let ourselves actually enjoy what was probably the most trusting and erotic sexual experience a loving couple could ever have together.

We showered, dressed, and went and had a relaxing lunch by the water. I tried to get some details but she would only give me 'tidbits' and would tell me that 'later' we can talk. She would blush so sweetly when I would try to bring anything up about last night. She told me that she still felt a little guilty about the 'things' they did together while I was back in our room alone. She asked me again if I was okay with everything.

I told her I was.

We relaxed, Michelle laid out by the pool in her black bikini while I read most of the day. I enjoyed being the voyeur of my sexy wife once again as she lay with her top undone in back. Mike did stop by and talked to her. I watched as I saw them talking and laughing together. James, the bartender, also stopped by and brought her some cool drinks a couple of times during the day. He sat down on her lounge chair and they talked. At one point he even put lotion on her back.

The beautiful day went by so quickly and before we knew it the sun was going down. Michelle finally came back to the room and I noticed she was starting to look so tanned. We showered again and both decided to stay in tonight and have some drinks from our fridge and maybe order room service later.

She knew it was time to 'show and tell' and asked me what she should wear. I told her just a sexy pair of thong panties and the sheer matching top would be fine. She changed and came out and showed me she was wearing the sexy 'hot wife' ankle bracelet I had bought for her on her night with Sean. I mentioned that the anklet was becoming even more appropriate now and she was my beautiful and sexy hot wife.

We got ourselves a drink and sat down on the couch and with the gentle sounds of the ocean waves in the background she slowly began to finally tell me about her night.

When she sat down next to me she took my hand in hers, looked me in the eyes and asked, "Honey, I love you and as your wife I still feel guilty about the things I did and spending the night with Michael. I know you said your okay with all this but tell me, does it really turn you on as well?"

"It does, it really does, I told her. It's hard to describe but my God, thinking about you with him last night and what you two might be doing was unbelievably erotic for me."

"Then me now telling you things we did together will excite you?"

"Yes, it will," I told her.

"And I should tell you everything? Even if some things may be hard for you to hear?"

"Yes, everything. If there's things you think might bother me it's all okay. Just be truthful that's all."

She finally smiled looking relieved. Then with her hand she brushed the side of my face and said, "Well, okay."

Then she began her story.

"When I left you and got to the Blue Martini bar Michael had already gotten a booth for us. We kissed briefly, sat down and he bought me drink. He told me I looked great, which was nice to hear because I really wanted to look nice for him. We danced twice and it was soon after that when I discovered the baby doll and nylons you had put in my purse and sent you a text." She said.

"Was he there with you when you saw it?"

"No, not then, but I guess I didn't close it all the way and he noticed part of it showing just a little later."

"So he knew what it was right away?"

"Well no, not exactly, I saw him looking and, well, you have to remember we had danced a little by then and I think we were both a little turned on about where the night might lead us."

"What are you saying? He didn't know what it was? So how did he come to find out what it was?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't mention that earlier he asked me about how I was able to meet him there, you know, without you. So we had been talking a little about, you know, things you like me to do sometimes."

It was becoming clear that this was no accident and I came out and just asked. "Honey, are you saying you showed him?"

She hesitated and then whispered, "I guess so, yes."

I realized then that she must have already decided that she would go with Mike. She also may have already decided to spend the night with him.

"So he knew that your husband put those things in your purse in case you spent the night with him, that's a little embarrassing you know."

"Oh honey, I told you I thought it was so sweet and he only found it exciting, believe me."

"Still, I imagine you two talking about me doing that. Okay, what happened next?" I asked.

"Well, I remembered how nice he said his place was and asked him about it. That's when he asked me to go there with him."

"Is that when you called me?" I asked.

"Yes, just before we left and he was in the men's room. After talking with you we left and went to his place. It was a beautiful place and he showed me everything while his arm was around me. Then in the huge master bedroom he showed me the bathroom and then I think he kissed me and he said that I could 'change' in there."

"He asked you to change and already he wanted you to put those things on for him?

"I know, I thought it was a little forward of him to expect me to do that so soon too."

"But, you did?" I dared to ask feeling like I already knew the answer.

"Well, yes, I guess I did. Oh honey things were happening that are hard to explain now. I mean he was so nice and we did talk about this plus he did buy me those drinks. I guess, in some way thought I should."

"Honey, that baby doll is so sheer, and to let him see you in that so early in the evening. Surely when you came out after undressing and putting those things on he must have easily seen, well, everything."

"I know, I mean I did hesitate a little before going out, being that it showed so much of me, but he also had turned down the lights down a little so it wasn't so bad."

"So, tell me, how was he when you came out?"

"Well, I stayed in there quite awhile.

"Why, because you were nervous?" I asked.

Well, no, not really. I guess I really wanted to look nice for him, I mean this would be the first time with someone else without you being there. When I thought I looked good, well sexy, I finally came out and he smiled and said I looked really hot.

Honestly, when he said that it made me feel much more comfortable being dressed like that in front of him. I could really see in his eyes that he liked seeing me the way I looked, so that felt good. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I had even taken the time to put my heels back on for him too."

"That was good, you really wanted to look sexy and you know men like women in heels when their wearing lingerie. Were you feeling shy at all?"

"Well, surprisingly no, not really. I even walked up to him and as I did I 'let' him look me up and down. His eyes literally went from my breasts and my nipples, down between my legs, and then back up to my breasts again. Then, I think I even turned around for him to see, you know, my backside too."

"So you even modeled for him. Baby, he must have been able to see everything. He must have been able to see your breasts and your nipples and even the 'landing strip' on your pussy too."

"Oh, he did, I'm sure, I knew he could see. Do you want to know why?"

"Why" I asked.

"Because, I asked him if he could."

"You actually came out and asked him if he could see everything okay?"

She looked a little embarrassed at my question and let a little smile come to her face as she said, "yes, I did, I guess I just wanted to hear him say that he could, you know, see everything okay."

"Everything? I asked.

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

Then I told her to say it, to tell me what 'everything' was. I told her I wanted to hear her say it."

"Come on, you know, everything," She smiled.

I looked at her letting her know this was turning me on and whispered again, "Say it."

She looked down briefly showing a hint of shyness, then back up and whispered back, "babe, you know, my tits and my nipples."

Then she hesitated and finally continued, "and my pussy, and my ass."

"That's better," I told her. Babe, it really sounds like you were ready and excited to have sex with him. Were you? Tell me, were you ready to let him fuck you?"

"Yes, I think I was. Remember I mentioned I might be more comfortable without you there watching and I guess it really came out that I was."

"Then I guess it was good for both of you that we let you go alone this time. What happened next?" I asked.

"Next, he came and put his arm around me and walked me to the couch. When we sat down we both started to make out on the couch and I felt his hands starting to, you know, feel me up." She said.

"So you didn't try to stop him or anything." I asked.

Looking almost irritated at my stupid question she looked at me and said, "no, of course not honey, I wanted his hands on me, to feel me. Babe, I wanted to fuck him, and I wanted to let him fuck me. Anyway, we had talked about this."

She must have felt it was time to turn me on before she tells me anymore. Her hand went down and opened my shorts and let my hard cock out. When she saw that I was in fact hard she smiled a devilish smile and asked me if her telling me all this was turning me on.

Then she got off the couch and knelt down between my legs. She then reached up and said, "raise your hips for me, I want to take these off so I can see everything better." I raised up and then she slid my shorts down and finally off.

She threw the shorts to the side and pushed my legs further apart and looked at me. She was looking me over like a curious schoolgirl seeing her first hard cock and for some reason I found that very exciting.

Finally, she looked up at me, lowered her voice to almost a whisper and started to give me a vivid description.

"The first time that he had me, he just turned me around, pulled my panties part way down to my thighs, and then just bent me over the couch and 'took me', just like that. I couldn't believe how good it felt when he pushed it in. Then later we fucked again with me on top as he sucked both my nipples."

"Oh my God, babe," I moaned.

"Then, this morning, just before I came back to you, he wanted me again and he took me from behind. He did it while I was down on my hands and knees on his bed."

She knew what this was doing to me and kept glancing at my cock as she was talking.

Then she softly slipped her left palm under my balls as she lightly lifted them and started to gently caress them. She seemed in deep thought. She did this for a long while, just watching my reaction. She'd look at my balls in her soft hand then her eyes would go up to look at my reaction and then back down again. It was then that she looked at me and blew me away when she said, "These feel so much different."

"Different?" I could barely ask.

She watched my expression as she slowly said, "Yes, they are much smaller."

She knew this would drive me crazy and continued her torture as she said, "Honey, you weren't there this time so I want to describe how different he was then you. I need to tell you that, you don't mind do you? Can you take me telling you about his cock?"

By this time I could only mutter a faint, "Yes, it's okay."

Then she continued, "Good, okay, he had such beautiful cock and balls. It was all so different then yours, but all in a good way. These, the balls, were like huge eggs on him, while I guess yours are more like marbles."

I raised my hips and let out a moan and she knew this teasing was driving me mad, yet she continued.

She saw me squirming and whispered, "Honey, are you okay?"

"Yes, it's okay, go ahead," I moaned.

"Okay, well they were so nice and big so when he would cum, there was so much more, you know, then when your cock shoots it's cum. Oh, but my favorite was the head, and, well, of course the shaft itself. My God the head was huge, like a huge mushroom, not like this." Then she took her fingertips and lightly squeezed the head of my own cock.

Then she looked up again and said, "Honey?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"I'm not sure if I ever told you but with a bigger head on a cock, it feels so much better for a woman, you know, when it pushes past the lips and slides inside."

She was driving me wild and she knew it. Then she slipped her tiny hand around my own shaft and slowly started to stroke me as she continued.

"Oh honey, his shaft, on his cock, damn, it was probably twice as thick as this one. That made such a difference when he would drive it into me. Well I might as well just say it, when he would 'fuck me' with it."

Her talking and her stroking were taking me to the edge. I would raise my hips up and down signaling my excitement to her which only made her smile and drove her to be even more vivid. Even with the air conditioning on I was wet with sweat.

Then, one time when I raised my hips up off the couch while her left hand was on my shaft she pulled me up by my cock even a little higher. Then, she started to slowly slip the middle finger of her right hand into my ass. Once it slipped in she ever so slowly started fingering me there while she continued to stroke my hard cock and talk.

"Honey, I'm sorry, but it felt better in me then yours, 'much' better actually. I wish I could say I thought about you and your cock while I was with him, but I didn't, I couldn't, not with his beautiful cock thrusting into me."

I started to lose it and raised my hips even higher showing I was about to cum.

She continued.

"The second time we fucked each other he even came out and asked me if he was better, better at fucking me. Can you believe that? He actually wanted to know if fucking was better with him. He wanted to know if he fucked me better than my own husband does, better than when you fuck me. It wasn't fair because he asked me while he was thrusting deep inside me. I even told him that.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, it felt too good, and it 'was' better. I tried not to embarrass you and tell him he was better then you, I really did, but honey, I did tell him."

"I even went as far as to tell him that there was really no comparison. I told him while he was thrusting into me that his cock felt so much better than my husbands tiny cock. I'm sorry honey, I couldn't help it, I had or else he might have stopped, but it was also true."

That did it, the first shot came out and she quickly moved up and engulfed my cock with her mouth. Then she tightly sealed her lips around the shaft. She had never done this before when I came. She continued her stroking with her right hand as her left softly squeezed my balls. She wanted to make sure they would surely empty all their contents. With each shot of cum I would moan and with each moan I could hear her as she swallowed.

My God she was literally milking me, draining me.

She continued long after I was done until finally I was losing my hardness, then she finally let my cock slip from her mouth. I fell down sideways on the couch totally exhausted. She moved closer and then leaned over me as she softly sucked each of my nipples leaving them standing up hard and glistening.

Then, she moved up, looked down at me and smiled the sweetest smile as she leaned down and gave me the most passionate and deep kiss, purposely, pushing her tongue deep within my mouth so I also could taste myself.

Then she whispered, "Damn, I love you."

I had to ask and whispered up at her, "Tell me, was he really that good? Did you really tell him all those things?"

She looked down at me and gave me the warmest and sweetest smile but only whispered back, "Shhhhh, let it go honey. It's okay, rest now, let's take a nap."

"Please, I need to know, just tell me the truth, tell me, ... yes or no."

At first she didn't know what to do, after all, she really didn't want to hurt my feelings.

Normally she would have laughed it off and told me "of course not," but not now.

Now we had both realized how wonderfully erotic these encounters have made in our own love life. Neither of us wanted to risk causing any insecurity that the other was not totally truthful. We had made a promise to each other right from the beginning.

She looked down at me, brushed the side of my face and gave a soft smile. Then, her smile disappeared as she looked deep into my eyes and whispered so softly, "Yes."

We would relive this for years to come.

The End

Published 
Written by sean3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments