Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife brings home surprise part 2

"Wife tells what happened that led to hot night"

29
9 Comments 9
25.1k Views 25.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Wife Brings Home Surprise Part 2

 

You will need to read Wife brings Home Surprise to understand how this story began.

We made our way upstairs; I undressed while my wife cleaned herself up and got ready for bed. I climbed in bed and slowly stroked my aching cock as I watched her. She looked so sexy; flashes of what had just happened continued to cross my mind. Any time I get to watch her fuck someone else it drives me crazy with lust. And honestly I couldn’t tell you which part had me the most turned on. I knew I wanted her more than ever right then; I wanted to reclaim what was mine! I wanted to just grab her and push my hard cock deep into her pussy. Fuck her hard and deep and fill her full of my hot cum. But I knew I would have to wait and hear how this wild night started, before I could satisfy my own desires.

I watched her as she walked toward me. She crawled up on the bed, reaching for my hard cock. “Is this for me?” she cooed. There was a stream of pre-cum that was steadily running from my cock. She licked from the base up, collecting some on her tongue. “Mmmm, Looks like you really enjoyed my little show.” Then looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes, she lowered her mouth down on my cock. I felt her warm tongue swirl around the head; my cock throbbed at her touch. She took my cock deep into her mouth and sucked hungrily at it. She worked her mouth up to the head and stroked the ridged shaft.

I looked down at my beautiful wife, which had just fucked two younger studs not moments before. It was an overwhelming feeling. Trying hard not to explode in her mouth, “Tell me what happened” I said to her. She moved her mouth off my cock, continuing to slowly stroke it just in front of her face. Teasingly she sucked my cock back into her mouth, letting her tongue swirled around the swollen head again. My cock was so hard it ached; I needed a release. She looked up at me as she stroked my cock slowly.

She had a look on her face that was hard to read. There was lust there, but something else. Almost as if she was embarrassed. Was she ashamed to tell me how this all got started? Was she blushing? This was a new side of her, and it was very intriguing to me. It was killing me to know what happened. I pleaded with her to please tell me, she knew she had no reason to keep anything from me. Finally while stroking my cock, she started to speak.

Her story:

Well we were at the club having a few drinks, standing around a table when this group of guys came in. They seemed to be celebrating something. They were all doing shots and having a great time. After a while, a couple of the guys made their way over to our table. They seemed nice and talked us into doing a shot with them. Come to find out one of the guys was moving away and they were throwing him a big blow out. After a couple shots, a good song came on and the guys asked us to dance. The guys were all pretty good looking and were very nice, so we went to dance with them. We danced as a group at first, just everyone having fun.

We continued to hang out with the guys and they kept buying us drinks and shots. We all talked and when a good song would come on we would go dance. After one dance a slow song came on and Mike asked me to stay and dance with him. I was feeling pretty good by then and thought why not. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist and we started to sway together. He started telling me how hot I was and how well I danced. Then he pulled me close and kissed my neck softly. I ran my hands up his muscular arms and closed my eyes. I could feel the bulge of his cock pressing into my belly. He slid his hands down and grabbed my ass pulling me tighter to him.

The combination of the alcohol and the situation was really turning me on. You know how I love to be man handled and feel a strong set of hands grabbing my ass. I closed my eyes and started letting my inhibitions go. God it all felt so good. I could feel my pussy heating up, it ached to be touched. I wanted to feel his thick cock stretching my pussy, slamming into me. I wanted to fuck him so bad, but I knew I needed slow this down a bit. My friends were there and I didn’t want them to think anything was going on. So as the song ended I broke away and headed back over to the table were everyone else was.

We had another drink and were just hanging out when another good song came on. This time Steve grabbed me by the arm and asked me to go dance with him. So I let him lead me out on the dance floor. I was so turned on I started dancing sexier with him. We were dancing close together and moving against each other. He was a good dancer and soon we were grinding against each other. I was making sure to rub against his cock and I could feel it getting hard. I was getting lost in my dance with Steve when I felt Mike came up behind me and start dancing. Mike grabbed me by my waist as he ground his cock into my ass. So there I was grinding between these two hot younger guys, and God was I enjoying it.

I had forgotten all about my friends at the moment. The guys had me smashed between them; it felt like their hands were all over me. Steve leaned down and started kissing my neck. I tilted my head back to give him better access. I felt Mike’s hands sliding down my hips and then back up my legs under my skirt. He pulled me back and I ground my ass against him in approval. I had one hand on each guy as we danced together. These two guys were pushing all my buttons. They had my head spinning and my pussy dripping my now. That was when I knew I wanted to try and bring them both home. To let them fuck me and use me in front of you.

After our dance I told them I needed to get some air and cool off a bit. I went out on the patio and was standing against the rail. I was looking out at the city when I felt someone behind me. I looked back and saw it was Steve. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back to him, I could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against my ass. “God you are so hot” he whispered in my ear. I thanked him as I giggled. I moved my ass back against him and I could feel him getting harder. I slowly turned around to face him. Our eyes met briefly, and then he leaned into kiss me. My lips parted allowing his tongue to slip into my mouth. I was feeling so naughty; I reached down between us and rubbed his cock. I massaged his cock slowly and he moaned into my mouth.

He reached around and I could feel his hands under my skirt. He grabbed my ass and massaged my firm checks. His touch was gentle as his hands explored my bare skin. His kiss was full of lust; his tongue swirled around mine. His cock was so hard; I could feel it throbbing as I massaged it through his jeans. I don’t think I ever wanted to be fucked as badly as I did right then. I pulled away from him briefly and told him I wanted him; but I explained to him we had to stay cool in front of my friends. I told him that after they left maybe we could work something out.

I gave him another kiss then headed back into the club before my friends wondered what happened to me. I stopped by the table for a little bit before heading to the restroom. When I came out of the restroom, Mike was waiting for me. He pinned me against the wall in the dimly lit hallway and started kissing me. He was much rougher then Steve and I loved it. I was so turned on, my pussy was on fire. He told me how sexy I was and that he had to have me. His hand moved under my skirt and touched my pussy through my wet panties. I thought I would cum right there. Now I was moaning into his mouth as he rubbed my pussy.

I reached down between us and grabbed his hard cock. It felt so big and fat, I massaged it has he rubbed my pussy.

SunriseLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunriseLady

I could feel his cock throbbing at my touch and I wanted to pull it out and suck him right there. I was so turned on I was acting out of pure lust. I knew I needed to slow downand get myself together. I pushed him off, and told him the same thing I told his friend. I knew I needed to get back to my friends. My head was spinning; I wanted them both and was hoping they would both go along with it.

I got back to the table with my friends; it was getting close to midnight by now. It wasn’t long and Amy announced she was about ready to call it a night. Lisa said she would take her home, and that she needed be heading home too. They asked me if I was ready to leave and I told them I had already called you. I told them I texted you while I was in the restroom and that you were on your way to get me. I told Lisa to go ahead and take Amy home that the guys would keep me company till you got there. I gave them a wink and asked them if they would stay with me, making a show for my friends. I didn’t want them to know what I was up too.

As soon as my friends left the guys asked me when you would be there. I told them you weren’t really coming, that I just wanted my friends to think so. Their faces lite up like a light. That’s when I told them I was hoping they could give me a ride home. I reached down and grabbed both their cocks and asked them if they were up for that? They looked at each other and then at the same time asked “both of us?” I looked at them and said yes, if that’s ok. They looked at each other again and then said Hell yeah.

I asked them if they were ready to go and they practically dragged me out of the club. On the way to the car they asked if my husband was home or if I wanted to go back to one of their places. I told them you were there and the only way this was going to happen was with you there. They were a little hesitant at first, but I assured them it was fine. I told them how we both could play as long as it wasn’t behind each other’s back and that we loved sharing our sexual experiences. I told them that after we got there, if they didn’t feel right they could leave. Then I told them they would miss out on all this and playfully pulled my skirt up, flashing them.

When we got to Mike’s car, Steve got in the back seat so I could sit up front. I think I shocked them both when I got in the back seat with him. They asked me where I lived and I gave them our address. He put it into his GPS and we headed out of the parking garage. As we started down the street I could see Steve looking at my legs. I parted them a little teasing him and then ran my hand up my thigh pushing my skirt up a good bit. He told me what beautiful legs I had and reached his hand over to rub them.

As he worked his hand up my thigh I leaned into him and we started kissing. I parted my legs wider so he could touch me, and his hand soon found my panties. I was so wet; I knew my panties had to be soaked. He had me moaning into his mouth as he rubbed my pussy. I started undoing his pants and pulled his hard cock out. I wrapped my hand around the hard shaft and started to stroke it slowly. I broke our kiss and looked down at his hard cock. God I was so horny, I leaned over and sucked the head into my mouth. I sucked his cock deep into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down on it. I was dying to feel him inside me.

I pulled my mouth off him and licked my lips. I slid over in the seat and spread my legs as wide as I could. I pulled my skirt up and my panties to the side. I started to rub my pussy, god I was so hot. I plunged my finger inside and fucked myself. I pulled my finger out and brought it to my mouth. I licked it and then sucked it into my mouth. I wanted to put on a good show for these two hot guys. I heard Mike ask if it tasted good. So I plunged my fingers back inside my wet pussy and coated them my juices. I pulled them out and held them up to his face. I asked him if he wanted to find out. He sucked my fingers into his mouth and licked them clean. Then he confirmed that my pussy tasted great.

I saw our neighborhood coming up, so I knew my car fun was over. It was time to put these two hard cocks to work. We pulled into the drive way and saw you looking out the window. I could tell they were a little unsure now. I promised them everything would be fine and told them to come on and let’s have some fun. And that’s what happened till we got here and you got to see the rest. I don’t know what got into me, but I hope you’re ok with everything I did.

My story:

My cock throbbed as she told me this story. During parts of it pre-cum would just flow out of the top like a volcano. I was so turned on I couldn’t stand it anymore. I pulled her up and threw her on her back. I moved between her legs and thrust my cock into her with one long thrust. I could feel her tight pussy welcome me in. She was so wet from the fucking those two guys gave her that I slid right in. I held my cock deep in her pussy as I savored the feeling of her smooth velvety walls as they squeezed my cock. “You’re so sexy baby.” I told her as I started to rock my cock back and forth inside of her. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled her pussy up to meet my thrust.

“Did you enjoy fucking those guys baby?” “Oh yes, God yes” she moaned. “I loved watching them make you cum.” She started moaning louder as I plunged my cock into her. I could feel her pussy started to tighten up and knew she was about to climax. I increased my pace some, fucking her harder; driving my cock as deep into her as I could. “Oh god, Yesss, Oh fuck I’m cumming!” she screamed. Her pussy started to spasm around my think cock. I fucked her harder and deeper, pushing her over the edge. I could feel her juices gushing out around my cock as I continued to fuck her. “That’s it, cum all over my cock baby.” I said. “God yes, fuck me harder, don’t stop” she moaned.

I reached down, putting my arms through her legs, locking them around my elbows. This spread her pussy wide open. I hammered my hard cock into her. She gripped at the sheets trying to brace herself from the pounding she was receiving. Harder and harder I fucked her, pushing her from one orgasm straight into another one. I was reclaiming her at that moment. She knew she could fuck anyone she wanted, but no one else would ever own her the way I do.

I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. She opened her mouth and our tongues sought each other’s. We were panting into each other’s mouths; my cock thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. I could feel my cock swelling even harder and I knew I was about to cum. She could feel me getting hard too. “Give it to me baby, cum in me.” “I want you to fill me up baby” she moaned.

I reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands. I pushed one final time as deep as I could into her. Her pussy pulsed and milked at my cock, wanting my seed deep inside her. My cock swelled as the first blast of hot cum splashed against her insides. My cock pulsed as it continued pump my hot cum into her pussy. My built up lust had me in one of the strongest orgasmed I had ever had. She shuddered underneath me as we relished in the pleasure we give each other.

We kissed each other deeply; I pulled back and looked her in the eyes. “That was incredibly hot tonight baby.” “Thank you for my surprise; I loved it!” I knew I would be dreaming about her fucking those guys all night. I would be waking her up at some point to take her again. She knew I wouldn’t be able to get enough of her for days now. Any time I have gotten to watch her with another man my lust for her increases tenfold. God I am lucky to have her.

Disclaimer: none of the characters are based on real people living or dead.

Published 
Written by sexxycouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments