Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Enjoys A Night Out

"Wife goes clubbing and catches the eye of a younger male"

37
9 Comments 9
24.4k Views 24.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

This is a true story about a weekend away I had with my wife, Faye. She has always been an extremely attractive woman, with long blonde hair and knockout body with curves in all of the right places. We met in our early twenties and are still as much in love as we approach forty, though we spend less time enjoying each other due to the arrival of our kids. Therefore, when Faye's parents offered to take the kids for the weekend, we jumped at the chance of getting away and booked a short-notice trip to Berlin.

We arrived early on Friday morning and spent all day and the following day sightseeing and eating. On Saturday night, we decided to go out for a few drinks and see what the Berlin nightlife had to offer. Faye wore a short black skirt and a bright pink skintight top which accentuated her heavy breasts and showed the top of her cleavage. We shared a bottle of prosecco before leaving the hotel room and as Faye bent down to put her heeled boots on I saw her skirt ride up which exposed her skimpy red thong.

After a few hours' bar hopping, it reached around midnight and I was ready to head back to the hotel room. Faye wanted a nightcap and she returned from the bar with what I thought would be the final drinks of the night. She said that she had been speaking to some German women at the bar and they'd told her that there was a famous techno club nearby. We hadn't been clubbing for several years and I said, "We'll be the oldest people in there; let's head back to the hotel."

Faye had other ideas and was adamant she wanted to go and after trying several different arguments to persuade me, she leaned forward so I could see down her top and said, "I'll make it worth your while, you know how drunk and horny I get after a few more drinks." I quickly changed my mind and said we could see what the club was like.

There was a long queue when we arrived at the club and we quickly got chatting to the people around us. The bouncers at this club had a reputation for refusing entry to males and the two lads we were stood next to asked if we would mind pretending to know them whilst we got in. They were two polite young students from Sweden, Henrik and Anders, who were travelling around Europe and were good company while we waited to get in.

We made small talk and when I mentioned that we had children Henrik looked Faye up and down in astonishment and said, "Wow, your body is so hot for a mom, no?" I saw Faye blush and modestly pull down at her skirt to cover more of herself.

We eventually got into the club and said we hoped to see Henrik and Anders later that night. The club didn't disappoint, with throbbing techno in several different rooms. After dancing slightly self-consciously for an hour or so we decided to explore and bumped into Henrik. He then hugged Faye and repeated again how good she looked. His gaze lingered on her chest where the sweaty dancing had made her top stick to her tits, but this time she made no effort to cover herself. 

After another hour or two and several more drinks both Faye and I were in a good place, happily dancing around the club and no longer self-conscious about our age. I left Faye on the dance floor whilst going to get some more drinks. After what seemed like an eternity I got our drinks and returned to dance with my sexy wife. When I got back I was pleased to see that Henrik had found us again and was dancing behind Faye. When he saw me he quickly gave me a big handshake and said, "I hope you don't mind me dancing with your beautiful wife?"

I said, "No problem," but I'd had enough dancing by this point so suggested we go and sit down and enjoy our drinks. We exchanged life stories and found out that Henrik was nineteen and this was his first time out of his homeland. As we hit it off I exchanged Facebook details with him and said that if he was ever in the UK, he should visit. While we were talking I looked down at Faye's legs and could see her skirt had ridden up over her thighs. I was sat adjacent to her so couldn't see any further but I thought that Henrik, opposite, would have had a clear view of my wife's knickers. I noticed while we were talking that his gaze kept dropping towards Faye's lap.

BilllyJam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BilllyJam

To our surprise, the lights in the club turned on as it was now the morning and the club was closing. We said our goodbyes and as Henrik gave Faye a hug, I noticed his hand move down her back until it rested on her bottom. I wasn't sure but I thought I saw her push her chest against his.

Faye and I made our way back to the hotel and as soon as we got back into the room she said, "I need you to fuck me now." We both lay on the bed and she took off her knickers. I was delighted that when I touched her pussy it was soaking wet.

I said, "What's got you so turned on?"

Faye replied, "Do you promise you won't get mad?" 

I assured her that I wouldn't and she said, "Let me tell you about what happened tonight while you fuck me." She lifted her skirt up and pulled her tits out of her top. She guided my cock into her pussy and said, "I could see Henrik checking me out all night and I loved it. Every time he looked at me he was staring at my tits so I made sure he got the best view he could and deliberately leant towards him so that he could see my big tits. I knew it was wrong but it was making me feel good having this guy checking me out."

This was turning me on so quickly that I thought I was going to come straight away. Faye noticed this and said, "You're so hard, you like the thought of your wife flirting with a young guy?" 

I said that I did and she said, "You dirty man, you'd better lick my pussy so you don't come too soon, if you are good I'll tell you everything that happened tonight."

She then climbed on me and straddled my face so that her pussy was on my mouth. I began licking furiously while she told me what had happened while I was getting the drinks at the club. "As soon as you went, Henrik appeared from nowhere and started dancing behind me. It was so dark and the dance floor was so busy. I felt Henrik's hands on my sides. I could have stopped him, are you mad, do you want me to stop?"

 I said, "No, tell me everything."

She went on, "I danced backwards into him so that I was pushed against his groin. I could feel his hard-on straight away through his trousers. At first, I pulled away but he pulled me back into him and I started grinding myself against his cock. I felt his hand come under my skirt and he started touching my bum. His hands were getting closer to my pussy and I didn't know what I would do but then I saw you coming back and pushed him away. I wanted him to carry on but I wouldn't do anything unless you told me it was okay first"

Between that and her grinding her pussy into my mouth, I said, "I love it, tell me more."

She said, "I was so wet and turned on that I wanted to take him into the toilets and fuck him there and then." As she was saying this she began bucking her hips and she came with the longest orgasm I've ever seen; her pussy juices were running down my cheeks. She then lowered herself down and started riding my cock again.

Faye then said, "You then came back and we went and sat down but I was still so horny. I deliberately let my skirt ride up so Henrik could see my soaked knickers." As she rode me she said, "Do you want me to stop or do you want me to tell you what I would have liked to have done?"

I was so turned on I said, "Tell me!"

She said, "I'd like to have taken Henrik into the toilets, bent over, pulled my knickers to the side and let him fuck me while you watched. I would have let him cum all over my big sweaty tits with his cock," and with that, she pulled my cock out of her pussy and started jerking it over her tits. Within a couple of strokes, I couldn't hold back and spurted several large loads over her large breasts.

As I collapsed onto the bed, Faye leaned over to me and said, "Wow, this has got us both so turned on, I think we should continue our little German adventure tomorrow."

Just as I turned over to go to sleep I noticed that I had a Facebook message from Henrik.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MidfieldGeneral
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments