Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife In Training - Part 1

"Eddie's new bride Jasmine gets trained to be the Lady of the House by his stepdaughter Stephanie"

36
29 Comments 29
19.6k Views 19.6k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Eddie and Jasmine met at the COMDEX Conference in Las Vegas. Their courtship was quick and Eddie fell head over heels in love with the mocha-colored, African-American, busty beauty from California. There was something special about her that reminded him of his now deceased wife. Perhaps it was her intelligence, grace or charm? It certainly didn’t hurt that she was self-assured, poised, and a rising star in the technology industry. He watched her as she stood at the Oracle Booth speaking about the latest trends in CRM and Apps while giving a demonstration of the firm’ latest project. She knew her stuff and she was savvy enough to get her point across while displaying her extensive knowledge of software and massaging the egos of a room full of men executives. Yes, she knew how to make a man feel like a man without games or pretense and that was something he truly missed.

He stood quietly and watched her, mesmerized by her completely. Once she stood up, he looked into her hazel eyes and knew he had to have her. Her taut ass gave him a raging hard on. He had never believed in it before, but this woman made him fall in love at first sight.

Jasmine couldn’t help but smile when she saw Eddie. His blue eyes, sandy brown hair, peach skin, southern charm, and his six-foot-two-inch body stood out from the large crowd that had gathered at her booth. His eyes met hers and she felt as if she had met him before. He flashed his pearly white toothed smile and something electric and soul-stirring happened. She knew she could be his forever. Cupid's bow had shot her and she knew she would not recover.

He walked over and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Ed Cooper. You gave an amazing presentation Missy!"

"Nice to meet you, Ed," she said as she extended her hand into his. She felt as if she’d intimately known him before.

"You have got to be starving after that demonstration. Why don't you join me for dinner?" he said.

"Of course I will!" she replied. She was willing to join him for much more if he asked her but in the meantime, she decided dinner was a great start.

They quickly left the trade show, grabbed dinner and exchanged life stories. He was a widower raising a college-aged stepdaughter whose mother, the love of his life, died far too soon. She was a divorcee that had always wanted children but her career kept her traveling. She knew that she couldn’t raise a child while traveling as much as she did, but she was a rising superstar and there just hadn’t much been time to hop off that track. They had tons in common: both of their parents were dead, they were self-professed computer geeks, loved Old School R&B and Modern Country, writing poetry, horses, beaches, wine and of course they both loved bourbon. They were born two days apart. They were both lonely and really looking to settle down with someone special and get married.

Jasmine shared, “I know this is the wrong thing to say, but my biological clock is beginning to tick and if I don’t get married by end of the year, I promised myself that I would have a baby – with or without a husband.”

“Really?” he said. “I’d love to have another child, well one of my own. Of course, I’d have to have the child with my wife. I need a woman who’d be my partner in life, love, and business.”

Jasmine was sold and knew he was the one after hearing what he was saying. A whirlwind of information was exchanged. The touches and kisses between them as they talked were electric. Eddie had tried to be a gentleman, but he couldn't keep his hands off of her. She was delighted and kept pushing him for more. She guided his hand to her thigh and kissed him passionately. He responded by stroking her thighs and moving his hands toward her lap. She purred into his mouth and his cock stiffened underneath her hand. The sexual tension was ethereal. At any moment each swore they would be fucking on the tabletop. But Eddie was in control and he decided to slow things down since they both had business associates in the restaurant.

Dinner seemed to go so quickly, but five hours had passed and the restaurant was closing. Neither of them wanted it to end. As the last drops of Syrah sat in the bottom of their wine glasses, a sudden shot of liquid courage filled Eddie's heart, and he said to Jasmine, "I know this is too soon… but… will you marry me?”

His nervousness was beginning to show, as was his sincerity. His smile was radiant and he proceeded giddily, “I haven't had this much fun in ages. You are the woman I want to spend my life with. I have looked for you for many years. We can go places and see the world. I have a big ole house in Dallas that needs to be filled with love. What do you think Jasmine? Will you marry me today?"

Jasmine’s heart fluttered and she couldn't believe her ears. She'd never met someone that she was more compatible with. She realized it was love and in spite of her hesitation -- she threw all caution to the wind for the first time in her life and said, "Yes, yes!" she shouted as she jumped from the table and into his awaiting arms. "I'll marry you!"

"I want to do this the old fashioned way baby. We have to get married today because I am not going to make love to you until you are my wife! I've been a widow for eleven years and I have had needs that have been filled by..." he said in his best southern gentleman voice.

"That doesn't matter anymore Eddie," she interrupted him and covered his lips so that he would not continue. "Whatever happened in the past is just that -- your past. I have wanted someone like you all of my life and I've found you. We are getting married and I am yours so that's all that matters," she said as she kissed him again.

"Well, there will need to be a training for you before we get to Dallas," he said as he laughed with his big booming voice.

She giggled, not realizing that Eddie was serious about his training, "I love it! I'll be a wife in training."

"Yes, you will,” he chuckled. “Let's get back to the hotel so I can get this wedding planned by the concierge. Do you want anything specific?"

"I want it to be simple, you in a tux and me in a dress, my sister, your stepdaughter and friends from COMDEX, a nice lunch, I want a bright beautiful bouquet of flowers and a great dinner with lots of champagne!"

“I love you babydoll! That's just what I was thinking, we really are alike. You forgot something though."

"Did I?" she mumbled.

"Yes, a ring that is fit for my bride," he said as they arrived at the door of her hotel suite. "I'd better let you go so that I can get this shindig planned."

"Are you sure you want to go now?" she said, as she opened the door and pulled him inside kissing him wildly and feeling his huge cock brushing up against her. "I really don't want you to go now."

"I know you don't honey. Let me give you a little something 'til we are married okay?" he said, as he yanked up her skirt, slid her panties down, pushed her legs open, and leaned her against the backside of the door. He tongue fucked her pussy, his teeth gently grazing her clit, as he flicked his tongue back and forth against it. He inserted two of his long fingers into her twat and hit her G-spot and he continued to finger fuck her until she released a spine tingling orgasm all over his face. Her legs were weak after she came.

"See you at the Chapel. The Concierge will give you all the details. I love you, Baby," he said as he walked out the door.

****

A few hours later Eddie and Jasmine pledged their love in front of a minister at the Wedding Chapel in Caesar’s Hotel. Jasmine wore a beautiful ivory hand-beaded silk gown she'd picked up in a Vegas boutique. She looked radiant as she walked down the pale blue runner towards her future husband, who stood in his Calvin Klein tuxedo he'd worn just two nights before at the formal banquet his company had sponsored there in Vegas. Guests were few, but cherished friends and family attended including, Jasmine's sister Chloe, who walked her down the aisle and gave her away, as well as Eddie's stepdaughter Stephanie.

The ceremony was beautiful and every detail was special! The reception wound down around midnight and Mr. & Mrs. Edward Cooper went to their Honeymoon Suite. Eddie quickly snatched up his bride and carried her over the threshold giving her a quick swat across her ass. The heat coming from both of their bodies was indescribable. He put her down and looked at her with pure lust. Jasmine's pussy still tingled from her earlier adventure with Eddie and she couldn't wait to make love to him.

He dropped his jacket on the floor and smiled at her. He was deliberate as he spoke and his demeanor made her a little nervous.

"Pick up my jacket and listen to me carefully," he said as he swatted his hand onto his thigh as if he was warning her that he would do that to her again if she disobeyed him.

"Sure baby," Jasmine responded feeling a little cautious. She was a little taken aback but she did as she was told.

"I am going to take a bath now. Stephanie is going to come in and talk to you about what I like. She will be your trainer."

"Your stepdaughter will be training me?" she giggled, "Training me about what?"

He sternly looked at her and said, "She has been the lady of my house for eleven years. She is going to tell you all of the things I like and how the house has been run. This is her gift to you and you will be at liberty to change most things as you see fit, but I think it will be a good transition for all of us.”

She smiled and thought for a moment before responding, "Oh my goodness, you and this ‘training’! Okay, when is she coming?"

"She is in the bathroom. She already drew my bath. She laid out the rose petals here on the floor and laid out the lingerie I bought you for tonight." He walked over kissed her gently while grabbing her hair and biting her lower lip. Her body instantly ached for her husband to touch her, to love her, and to enter her. He unzipped her dress and kissed her bare shoulders. His lips kissed her neck and his five o’clock shadow scuffed her skin as his hand grabbed one of her breasts and he quickly pinched her nipple. He began sucking her neck and biting her, marking her skin lightly as a fire rushed through her cunt. My God, she wanted this man and he knew it! She wanted to resist him and tell him that this was utterly ridiculous – but she couldn’t. His tall body brooded over her and she wanted him in ways she couldn’t describe. Her mind raced with thoughts about what this “training’ could be but it was too late.

"I'm going to tell her to come out now," he said as he abruptly stopped, leaving her desperate for him yet again. "Stephanie, get out here."

Jasmine struggled to hold up her wedding dress that he'd unzipped and half removed because she didn’t quite feel comfortable baring it all in front of his stepdaughter. She shuffled trying to hold the dress and pull it back up.

"Don't," he commanded, "Leave your dress alone.” He immediately turned to his daughter and told her, “Take it off of her and hang it up like my good girl.”

Jasmine pulled back slightly as Stephanie reached for her dress and he barked, “Do as you are instructed, my love.”

She frowned and said, “I don’t need her to help me with the dress and I don’t want to take it off in front of her.”

He smiled, firmly grabbed Jasmine’s arm, and said, “We are playing nice tonight, don’t make me show you what I do to bad girls my love,” he bent down and whispered in her ear, ”Remember, I love you Jasmine -- it's you and me forever!" he said, as she reluctantly allowed Stephanie to remove her dress.

Eddie flashed Jasmine a look and said, "I bathe for thirty minutes and follow it up with a five-minute shower. I'll see you shortly."

Jasmine stood in her flesh colored bustier, matching thong and stockings, and three-inch open-toed Swarovski encrusted pumps while looking at her 23-year-old stepdaughter. She desperately scanned the room for a robe as Stephanie walked closer to her.

"I can see why he married you. You are lovely and from everything, he told me you two are a match made in heaven. Let's get started shall we?" Stephanie said as she removed her jacket showing off a nipple-revealing white silk camisole. Her breasts were large and her nipples were standing at attention like ripe raisins.

"First thing, Daddy loves big boobs and revealing clothing. It turns him on! So far you are doing great in that area!" She said, as she stared at Jasmine's bustier and began to unfasten it.

"Um, Stephanie, what exactly are you planning to talk to me about?" Jasmine asked as she watched Stephanie staring at her breasts.

"For the last five years, he has taught me to be his fantasy woman. I have taken care of him in every way that he has asked - until he found you. I was told on my eighteenth birthday that once he found his true love I would train her and he would be eternally grateful to me," she stepped in closer as the bustier fell and kissed Jasmine full on the lips as she squeezed her breasts.

"What the..." Jasmine said as she moved quickly preparing to slap the shit out of Stephanie who quickly grabbed her wrist.

"That's the way Daddy likes to be kissed.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

He doesn't mind a little smack every now and then as well,” she said.

"Did you say this is how your Dad likes to be kissed? How would you know? This is fucking crazy! How dare you kiss me like that?” Jasmine screamed at her belittling her like a small child, not a woman who was merely seven years younger than her.

"What's all of the commotions about?” Eddie yelled as he stormed out of the bathroom. He saw the bewildered look on Jasmine’s face and he grabbed her by the neck as kissed her - but he roughly trapped her in his arms. Jasmine gasped upon seeing his uncovered 10-inch erect dick hanging down and couldn’t believe how lucky she was!

"I told you it was you and me from now on. Did she make you uncomfortable?" Eddie asked.

"Hell yeah, she did! She kissed me full on the lips. She didn't ask or anything. This is our honeymoon Eddie, why is she here?" Jasmine's angry voice was shrill and it filled the room.

"Baby, she has been my lover, for the past five years I was trying to tell you and she is going to train you on everything I like. I did this all wrong, didn’t I, ” he said, as he kissed Jasmine again to calm her down while wiping the tears from her eyes. “I'm going to allow her to watch us make love for the first time. She will tell you what to do," he said as he bit her earlobes. "Is that okay? I know you said you, “like to have people watch you have sex."

She knew that she didn’t want to spend her wedding night with his stepdaughter watching them make love. She hadn’t been allowed the chance to respond before he pushed her panties to the side and pushed his fingers deep inside of her immediately striking her clit. She tried to grab his hand to make him stop so that they could talk but his cock was now standing fully erect and pressed hard against her body as he kissed her passionately.

Stephanie stood behind Jasmine and undid the rest of her bustier, lightly kissing her shoulder blades as her curly hair cascaded over her shoulders. Jasmine’s body began to enjoy feeling both of them kissing her as her bustier hit the floor leaving her 38DD tits erect and fully exposed. Stephanie groped both of Jasmine’s breasts from behind her and gently bit her shoulders while her Dad feverishly finger fucked his bride.

Jasmine was trembling and completely overwhelmed with emotions, guilt, and pure lust for her husband. The Valium she'd taken earlier finally caught up to the four glasses champagne she'd quickly guzzled at their wedding reception. The mixture had an effect on her like a bad trip she’d had while experimenting in college when she woke up naked in bed with two men. She felt woozy, indignant, betrayed, high, and horny as she begged her husband and his unrelenting fingers to make love to her. She craved him and wanted him now. "Please Eddie, please make love to me!"

Stephanie took down Jasmine's panties and whispered in her ear, "He really loves this so pay attention to what I do now," as she opened Jasmine’s ass cheeks and pushed her tongue into her hole. She was shocked at what Stephanie had done but Jasmine could barely stand up anymore. Eddie was finger fucking her so hard that she was wetting the carpet as Stephanie was eating her ass. Jasmine was turned on now she was pinching and pulling at her own nipples, moaning uncontrollably, and begging her husband to fuck her. She no longer wanted to make love she needed to be fucked. She wanted to be fucked by her husband’s ten-inch cock, and at this point, she didn't give a damn who watched or fucking decided to join them. Her pussy gushed with cum and Eddie began kissing her again while he listened to her moan and pant harder and harder in pure delight. His mouth covered hers and her tongue danced with his in spirals darting in and out as she begged him over and over, “Fuck me, fuck me please!” Eddie took his huge hand and gently massaged his wife’s breasts, kissing her harder and feeling her hunger for him. He hadn’t felt this in a long time. Their souls were connecting, they were yearning to consume each other, to give each other pleasure and to quench an insatiable thirst that left them filled with carnal desires they both longed to fulfill on their wedding night.

Jasmine begged him again to fuck her as he kissed her and continued creaming her G-spot. When her body began to cave in and her legs buckled, he caught her and carried her to their honeymoon bed, laying her down on the rose petals Stephanie had strewn across it. His kisses continued to amaze her as his body lay on top of hers. She felt completely intoxicated but totally aware of everything and everyone around her. She begged him again, “Eddie please,” she started to say as he released his mouth from hers.

"Not yet, Daddy is gonna eat a little first and Stephanie is gonna get some of Mommy's milk."

Before she could object, his tongue was sending shock waves throughout her body and both her legs were resting on his shoulders while Stephanie was curled up next to her on the bed and told her to relax and pay attention to the amount of pressure she applied to her nipple.

Jasmine moaned loudly surprising herself at the sound of her desire and then she composed herself and whispered, “Yes, I will" to Stephanie as she greedily sucked her nipple into her mouth. The warmth of Stephanie's mouth made her quiver as her nipples hardened. Sharp quick bites on her nipples sent surges through her body causing her stomach to tighten. Stephanie gnashed her teeth across her nipples, grinding them, causing them to expand as she panted hard, and locked her knees around her husband’s head. She sucked Jasmine’s nipples into her mouth, alternating between each tit biting them, making small circles around her areola, before she nipped her nipple with her teeth sharply for a just a quick moment causing her clit to pulsate before she came hard onto her husband's face.

Eddie began biting her clit, flicking it with his tongue and finger fucking her to orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm. She was cumming like crazy as her husband and stepdaughter had their way with her. His fingers filled her, his tongue fucked her and her stepdaughter sucked her tits while this poor beautiful bride lost her mind and all sense of control of her body and she loved every second of it! Just when she thought she was too exhausted to feel anything else. Eddie pulled up her legs and began eating her ass -- slowly. Enjoying the cum that ran down from her pussy and lapping it up from her ass. He pushed his index finger into her asshole and then his middle finger quickly followed. She screamed a little and began a steady moan that sounded like a hum as he began preparing his bride's ass for later that night.

Stephanie began squeezing her breasts and told her, " I am about to apply clamps to your nipples." She applied the first clamp and Jasmine's body jumped a little from the bed and so she kissed her hard and applied the other clamp and placed her hands on her belly holding her down onto the bed as the surge of pain erupted into a pleasure she’d never felt before. Her toes curled and she opened her mouth to moan and the ecstasy of the moment only allowed silence to escape her mouth as she came like never before.

Eddie saw his stepdaughter kissing his wife and he kneeled on the bed and slowly pushed his cock deep into his wife’s pussy as he began using his fingers in her ass using them like they were scissors, opening and closing them inside of her ass making her sphincter spasm.

Jas was going absolutely crazy screaming, "OMG -- I'm cumming so hard! Yes, yes, OMG. You are making me fucking crazy!"

He yanked his fingers out of her ass, pushed in every inch of his huge cock into her, and he began fucking the hell out of her. His hips began making circles and then he'd pull entirely out and plunge back deep inside of her hitting her cervix and causing her pussy to spasm. He took pleasure in her screams and moans and since he was still holding her legs up he swatted her ass along the way.

"Ummm my god," she moaned.

He swatted her ass again and pulled the clamp chain attached to her now raw nipples and then sucked it so hard a blinding pain shot through her as she came again. The stinging meandered across her ass and a searing pain rang from her nipples to her pussy as she moaned deeper, "Ohhhh, uummm, yes more. More. My god Eddie. I umm need moooore," she moaned until she began to scream and begged her husband not to stop.

He smiled and happily obliged her and swatting her tight ass over and over and over, causing her to purr out his name, "Oooohhhh Edddiee! Yessss." She felt his handprint now defined clearly on her ass and it sent tingles and tiny shockwaves throughout her body causing her skin to swell and blush.

He pulled his cock back to the tip of Jas' pussy and then he shoved his fingers into Stephanie's cunt. He moaned for a moment and plunged so hard into Jas' pussy she cried as her back arched off of the bed, "OMG!!"

Eddie quickly kissed her tears and asked, “You alright puddin’? Daddy don’t wanna break ya on the first night.”

She kissed him deeply moaning into his mouth, “Yes, Daddy fuck me. I’m yours.”

His cadence quickened and he began riding her hard, he released her legs and lowered them to the bed. He forced her legs open wide and fucked her with quick hard thrusts and then he'd pull out and entered her again very slowly, letting her feel each of his 10-inches entering her before he'd begin hard thrusts again. Her tits jiggled with each of his thrusts and Stephanie was now enjoying being finger fucked by her Dad, as he made furious love to his new wife. Then just that quickly, Eddie removed his fingers from Stephanie's cunt and told her, "You're done. Get out."

Stephanie crept off the bed feeling half-defeated as she watched her Dad fuck and kiss his bride. She watched as he showered his wife with all of the love that he used to give to her. He was tender, loving, rough, wild, and hungry for her all at once. She watched as Jasmine marked him with her love, pushing her fingers into his ass, scratching his back like an animal in heat. She watched her as she took every twist and turn he threw at her. Fucking her like a wild animal until he finally grunted, yanked his bride's hair, yelled I love you Jas. Watching her Dad give his love to Jasmine was amazing, but she knew when she completed training her he would never touch her again!

Jasmine had never been involved in something like this before and the pleasure that her husband gave her was incredible. She had a smile that could not be wiped off after she felt her husband’s gigantic thick cock cum inside of her. His fluids filled her as if she was in a long sensuous milk bath; his sperm flooded her pussy and poured out of her leaving her thighs.

He kissed her forehead as he lovingly bathed her and drenched with his juices. She displayed that radiant smile that women have when a man has laid it on them so good that their mind is completely void of anything non-sexual. She found herself exhausted, extremely satisfied yet hungry for more.

Her husband had taken her to places she'd never gone and pushed her way past her sexual limits without her even being fully aware of it. Her mind raced as she thought about the expertise of her husband and the added touch of pleasure from her stepdaughter. The whole thing was so taboo and surreal yet it excited her to her core. Her clit throbbed and begged for mercy from Eddie's pounding up against her as he beat her pussy into synced submission, yet the greedy little red bitch ached for more of him.

Her nipples were raw and cracked from Stephanie's feast on them and the piercing pain and pulling of the nipple clamps. Jasmine's mind and body were on complete sensory overload and just then her husband moved in for a kiss and smiled at her and said, "I love you Babydoll!"

They cuddled, kissed and exchanged post-coital pleasantries as Stephanie smiled and let herself out. She was impressed with her Dad's new bride and she smiled knowing that this was only their first training session, there would definitely be more.

Eddie wrapped his arms around her tightly, loving the connection they'd just shared. The skin of his cock was sensitive from his release and his balls were relieved to empty the three weeks of cum that was stored. He couldn't stop smiling because he knew he had met his match when he met Jasmine because she was adaptable in every circumstance. He stroked her hair lightly appreciating its subtle highlights. The smell of candles, sweat and their combined delight filled the air, creating the overwhelming scent of a lotus flower bomb in their suite. His head pressed against her forehead staring into her light-filled brown eyes and he began to think about fucking his bride inside of her sexy, tight, mocha brown ass and collaring her.

"Time to rest and get ready for lesson number two. We are not done yet, baby."

"Mmmm," she said, as she laid her head on his chest wondering what would come next but ready to follow him to their next adventure.

 

Published 
Written by writingvixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments