Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife In Training - Part 2

"A searing pain shot through her hungry body, erupting into a full fledged orgasm."

14
13 Comments 13
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Jas woke in a haze to find both of Eddie’s hands tightly around her neck, which prevented her from moving away from him as his mouth began devouring her left nipple, raking his teeth over it. A searing pain shot through her hungry body, erupting into a full fledged orgasm as she completely surrendered to him. Stephanie greedily sucked at her clit, tasting her sweet nectar as it fell upon her tongue while Eddie had his way with her. 
 
Eddie's blue/grey eyes looked into her squinting hazel eyes and he smirked as he sucked her one tit, making it ache until he cracked its skin. He kissed and sucked her mocha colored tit deep into his mouth, pulling it far away from her body causing a piercing ripple to roll throughout her pussy as he continued holding her neck and whispered, “You are MINE. I have waited to love you for a very long time. Don’t be afraid, I am going to show you a love that you have never known before.” 
 
She gasped for breath to fill her shuddering body and she came. The sound of her voice startled her with its raspiness, “I am ready,” she whispered, although completely unprepared for what was to come.
 
The after effects of last nights champagne and valium had worn off, but her lust and desire for her new husband remained. She quickly grabbed his head and began pulling his sandy brown hair to bring him closer to her body as he sucked her aching nipples twirling his tongue around it in his mouth. His teeth grinding his across it as her body continued to quiver and cum as if it was upon his command. 
 
She thought she’d dreamed her husband had shared her bridal bed with their beautiful step daughter, but as her hands roughly yanked her stepdaughter's curly blonde hair, pulling her deeper into her convulsing pussy, she knew that this was indeed real. 
 
Pleasure raged through Jas’ taut body. Her perfectly manicured airplane strip was moist with her own cum. Her 38DD tits rose and fell as her husband feasted on them. Her skin glistened with morning dew as she remembered her first training session that took place just a few hours ago. Lesson two had begun and now she was sober and she decided to be open to doing whatever she needed to do to please her new groom.
 
“Mmmmm,” she moaned, as he looked into her haunting hazel eyes with a lustful grin and smile as he continued to rake his teeth across her now raw nipple. His pale skin had a red undertone and his 6'2 inch form overshadowed both of the beauties he was currently in bed with.
 
"Ummm, Babydoll," he said in his thick southern accent, as he sucked her tit even harder while moving his head from side to side and applied more and more pressure to her sensitive areola and nipple, suckling her liquid as it escaped from its tip. He greedily slurped at her tit as he sucked, tasting her as she came again after losing complete control of herself and she flooded Stephanie’s face again and soaked the bed.
 
Jas’ heartbeat was fast, and her husband motioned for Stephanie to remove her mouth from his bride’s drenched pussy. He scooped her up off the bed and flipped her over, quickly kissing his new kittens ass, tasting the sweet cum that had run down from her cunt. He kissed the tight bronze pucker of her ass as he rubbed her cheeks.
 
He loved the firmness of it and he couldn’t wait to push his thick, 10-inch cock into her perfect little ass, but his index and middle finger forcefully entered her to prepare her first. She gasped loudly as he pushed his fingers in knuckles deep. Stephanie quickly moved her face below Jas’ wet cunt and began licking it furiously, lapping up her cum as her hips began to rock against Eddie’s huge fingers. He was an expert at this. It came from being blessed with a huge cock and having enough southern charm to get his way with most women. He had no problem with Stephanie, she was a virgin and eager to please him, but Jasmine would be different, she was experienced and she knew that a man who loved a woman knew that even pain had to end in pleasure. He knew he had to make her want him and crave him and he knew just how to do it.
 
Eddie’s large fingers worked Jas’ hole as he kissed it, spreading his saliva around her hole. He toyed with her ass making her wonder when he was going to push in his hard thick ten-inch cock, but he removed his fingers completely instead and sucked at the opening of her ass. He quickly moved a third finger into her ass and covered her mouth with his, kissing her deeply as her moans turned into a small scream from the pain of his additional finger entering her ass. Stephanie began sucking at Jas’ clit as she pumped her pussy even harder against her mouth. Eddie’s cock grew longer as he watched Jas fuck Stephanie’s mouth. Her body was magical he thought, as he continued to work her ass so that he could enter her. The smell of her body was driving him crazy and he wanted nothing more than to have her and to please her.
 
Jas suddenly began to moan, “Umm, fuck me Daddy. I want you in my ass.”
 
He quickly turned his athletic body, pushed open her legs, got in between them, and he took his three fingers and pushed them deep into her pussy as he kissed her. In one fell swoop, he took those same three wet fingers out of her pussy and pushed them into her ass to get her wet. They kissed wildly and he stroked his cock and moved it to her opening and slid half his cock into her ass as she gripped the sheets and groaned. “Oh gawd Eddie.” 
 
“You okay baby?” he asked leaning over her and kissing the back of her neck tenderly.
 
Her body twisted below his while he kissed her shoulder and her body shook. “Yes,” she mumbled incoherently.
 
Eddie grabbed a handful of her long curly brunette hair and pushed her face into the bed with one hand, and he slapped her ass with his other one, as he pushed the remaining length of his cock inside of her.
 
Her scream filled the room and Stephanie, began fingering Jas’s dripping cunt to take her mind off of Eddie’s rough entry.
 
“Oh gawd,” she yelled into the mattress, “Mmmm, yes Daddy - take what's yours,” she cried as his balls began slapping her ass over and over while he drilled her tight hole and slapped her ass.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

Hand marks appeared on her skin instantly as he continued slapping her ass as he fucked her limp body mercilessly as she begged him for more.
 
The sheets were in between her teeth as she moaned and came all over the bed. He fucked her body until it could no longer take the punishment of his huge cock striking every crevice of her insides. She collapsed onto the bed and he continued to thrust and thrash going deeper, and deeper into her ass. Loving her like she had never been loved before. Her tits swung back and forth with each one of Eddie’s thrusts. Her nipples ached from the feast that both Stephanie and Eddie had on them in the last 24 hours. Her pussy purred in delight and cum kept dripping down her thighs. Her ass, sore and hungry for her husband to fill her. Her mind was overwhelmed with the pain, lust, pleasure, multiple sensations, and wanton desire to be with this man - her husband and to please him in every way, just as much as he was pleasing her.
 
Jas was exhausted and Eddie was just getting started. Stephanie knew that Jas couldn’t take anymore. Her eyes were glazed, her body kept collapsing and she looked like a little fuck toy below her Dad. She felt sorry for her because she hadn’t built up the endurance yet to handle his love. Stephane also knew that Eddie never stopped until he came, so she moved from under Jas to help her focus on her own pleasure and she began kissing her and rubbing her breasts. She rubbed her slowly, caressing her nipples and rolling them between her fingers, flicking them. Jas moaned and seemed to focus on what Stephanie was doing as Eddie fucked her hard, fast and raw. Her senses were still overwhelmed, but she sensed that Eddie was slowing down. His strokes were firm and slower. His cock banging into her, pushing her body over and over onto the bed as he yanked her hips back to him raising her ass back up into the air for him to apply his next stroke. Silent moans filled her throat as he pummeled her ass and took her to a place she’d never been before, while Stephanie’s mouth covered hers and their tongues explored each other’s mouths.
 
Eddie let out a loud groan as his balls tightened and cum began to escape him. 
 
“Babydoll,” he mumbled, “Fuck. I'm cuming.” 
 
He leaned over her shoulders and kissed her, so Stephanie moved and opened her legs placing her wet pussy in Jas’ face. She grabbed a handful of her curly hair that was all over her face and pushed her head into her needy cunt. With each thrust that Eddie made, Jas’ face moved deeper into Stephanie as she pinched her own nipples while Jas licked her and began sucking her red hard clit that was no longer hiding under its hood. The sight of this turned Eddie on even more, so he got up on his knees, leaned onto his knuckles, threw his back into it, fucking Jas harder and harder, until he made her cum again. His kisses on the back of neck became bites, which quickly became marks on her skin. She was his and they both knew it. Her blood rushed below his teeth where he sucked and bit her, she felt light headed and it made her entire body weak. 
 
The echo of their bodies slapping together filled the room and  Eddie spasmed and pushed his cum deep into her ass. Jas continued to eat Stephanie’s wet pussy and she couldn’t have escaped if she tried since Stephanie was now pushing Jas’ head deep into her pulsating twat. Her legs were wrapped around Jas’ neck and she pumped her wet pussy into Jas’ face as she flicked her teeth against Stephanie’s clit.
 
Eddie was spent. His cum filled Jas’ ass and it was now running down both of her trembling legs. He watched his wife eat his step-daughter and he smiled as he began to suck and bite Stephanie’s nipples rewarding her for being such a good girl and teaching his wife exactly how and what he liked and how to tolerate his proclivities. Stephanie braced her body and bore down into the bed, eyes rolled back into her head as she came so hard her stomach muscles ached. Eddie removed her hands from his bride's hair and he took her by the face, kissed her softly and tasted Stephanie’s cum on her lips. He wrapped Jas in his arms and asked if she was okay. He tried not to be rough with her, but her ass was so tight he feared he might have lost control. 
 
Jas smiled, laid her head on his chest, and answered, “You were perfect Daddy.”
 
Stephanie began biting Jas’ shoulder from behind, making sure not to mark her because she knew he would be mad. She said, “Not bad for lesson number two, so you’d better rest up for lesson number three - right Daddy?’
 
Eddie winked at Stephanie and told Jasmine, “She’s right. She is going to prepare you a bath and we’ll all get some rest.” His mouth covered hers before she could answer and his fingers quickly entered her wet pussy. She involuntarily began to grind against his fingers in spite of being sore.
 
What is wrong with me, she wondered as she felt Stephanie sucking her skin while her husband continued fingering her. She never dreamed she’d be in bed with them both on her honeymoon or the day after, yet here she was excited, insatiable and eager to please her husband and happy to be trained as his wife. She looked into her husband’s eyes as he finger fucked her to yet another orgasm and she lowered her head in humble submission to the man she loved and said, “I can’t wait for lesson three.” 

*******

This is dedicated to my favorite newlywed.

Love your Kitty 07222017

 

Published 
Written by writingvixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments