Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife In Training - Part 3 (The Finale)

"He stroked his cock furiously as his wife moaned in ecstasy riding his step-daughter's fingers."

13
12 Comments 12
11.7k Views 11.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

The smell of lavender and Epsom salt filled the steamy bathroom. Stephanie guided Jas to the double sized Jacuzzi tub and secretly loathed what she knew she needed to do.

It wasn’t that she didn’t like Jasmine; there wasn’t anything to dislike. She was stunningly beautiful: her soft glowing mocha skin, her brown eyes sparkled every time she saw her new husband (aka Stephanie’s Daddy), her ass was firm, her tits amazing and her cunt tasted like the sweetest juice she’d ever tasted. Jas was smart, ambitious, and eager to please Eddie. Stephanie knew that once training was complete – Jas would take over and fill the space in Daddy’s heart. 

As reality set in, Stephanie went on to complete her assigned task, which was to take care of Jas in the manner that would be pleasing to Daddy. She gently picked up the bath sponge and helped her get settled in the tub. She knew that her body ached from her lesson. 

Stephanie remembered the first time he’d taken her anally. She was just 18 years-old and he had just made love to her, as he had done every day for the four months that led up to that day. Her tight cunt was filled with their cum, and they were cuddling when he told her he felt that she was ready to accept his gift. She smiled as they kissed and then he gently turned her over and began kissing her asshole. He kneeled behind her, scooped some cold lube onto the tip of his cock and pressed against her glory hole, his girth plowed through her tight virgin hole causing damage in spite of his gentle approach to having her. It had been the one time she remembered him losing control. He had always been so loving towards her, adoring her body, pleasuring her, and teaching her what it felt like to be loved by a man and not the little boys she had previously allowed to have her body. He tried to control himself as he worked her ass, and in spite of his best efforts, her untouched muscles refused to relax as they strangled his cock. He tried to work her hole slowly, applied more lube onto his shaft, but he lost control as he gripped her hips and plunged deeper and deeper into her abyss. Her tight muscles tightly wrapped around his cock that he couldn’t resist the urge to move in closer to her body, thrusting deeper and harder as he felt his cock slowly going deeper as he kissed her neck while fucking her unbroken ass and she creamed all over his thick white cock. Her moans went from pleasure to yelps of pain, to cries of surrender, as his body slapped harder and harder against her as he broke her open and she begged him to cum.

Jas moaned in pain as she sank into the tub. Her ass ached from her husband’s thickness and the swats that he applied to her cheeks while his cock pounded her tight hole. The hot water slightly burned her torn opening, but after a few minutes her body relaxed, and the water began to soothe her. Stephanie knew she was exhausted and she could tell that she had never been taken like that before. She clipped her hair up into a messy bun, smiled at Jas, moved forward and kissed her sun kissed shoulder and began rubbing her breast from behind her as Daddy watched her from the vanity stool in the corner. 

"Clean her up," he bellowed as he began stroking his cock back to life.

Jas was startled by his voice. She turned her head quickly to see her husband, but Stephanie's mouth met hers, and her hands firmly held her breast, and she began squeezing her nipples. Tingles went through Jas' body as her stepdaughter sucked her tongue into her mouth and played with her nipples. Eddie continued to watch his girls from the corner as he firmly tugged at his growing cock. 

Jas' was aroused and purred like a kitten and the sound of Stephanie slurping on her nipples made her ache to be fucked. She pulled Stephanie's hair, which forced her closer to her body, and Stephanie greedily sucked half of her tit into her mouth. Her moans filled the room now, and her hips moved uncontrollably as Stephanie push three fingers deep into her twitching pussy. 

Eddie's cock was fully engorged now, and the sight of his stepdaughter and bride made him as hard as steel. He stroked his cock furiously as his wife moaned in ecstasy riding his step-daughter's fingers. He quickly stood and walked to the tub to claim his bride. His hands were rough as he grabbed her other tit and pinched her nipple, causing her to whimper between her moans. He took her hands out of Stephanie's hair and said, "It's time. Get her out of the tub damn it!"

Stephanie stopped pleasuring Jas instantly, and she knew this was not going to end well if she didn't follow his instructions. So she, watched him take Jas out of the tub and then she helped dry her body while her Dad kissed her deeply. She had never seen him kiss a woman like that - not even her mother. His tongue teased Jas', his mouth covered hers, his hands caressing her face as he inhaled her love. Slowly his fingers traced her body. Lightly touching her skin as he made trails down her torso, stopping just above her mound.

Stephanie took great care to towel dry Jas' pussy. Softly making sure the plush towels tenderly brushed against her swollen pussy. She wiped between her lips and slightly grazed her clit as she dried her. Jas began to moan in excitement, and Eddie lost it! He roughly grabbed her by her neck slightly lifting her body off of the floor and tossing her body onto the vanity. She was bewildered by his treatment of her, but surrendered as he leaned onto her chest and shoved three of his massive fingers into her pulsating twat and grunted in her ear, "I'm going to teach you a lesson about being a greedy cock whore."

He fingered her pussy ferociously, stretching her tight walls. He began marking her neck with his teeth, edging her tight pussy to spasm. He could feel her muscles tighten around his fingers and her moans became shrill as she prepared to cum. Her body shook with pleasure, and he yanked his fingers out of her, leaving her g-spot quivering and wanting more. She reached for his hand, and he pulled it away.

"You'll cum when I make you cum Jas, you understand," he said as he slapped her open pussy with his bare hand causing her to moan in a pleasure filled agony. 

"Yes," she moaned as he kissed her roughly and she kissed him back longing for him to please her. 

His fingers traced her nipples as they kissed and he rolled them between his index fingers and thumbs. First lightly, edging her to cum, and then hard and forceful creating a sharp pain through her body. He knew she was uncomfortable and yet he persisted squeezing her nipples until they ached. She moaned and whimpered at his touch, and she begged him, "Suck them - please!"

He smiled and watched her face twist as he pinched her aching nipples and then brought one to his mouth. The coolness of his mouth temporarily eased her pain, and then he gnashed his teeth across her nipple, flicked it with his tongue and removed his mouth. She quickly opened her eyes when he released her from that moment of nirvana. 

Her eyes begged him to continue, but she was afraid to ask for more. He sensed that she liked it, so he opened the drawer of the vanity and pulled out butterfly clamps and quickly applied them to her aching nipples. She moaned with a desperation that she had never heard come from deep within as Eddie sucked the tip of her nipples into his mouth going from side to side. Sucking each nipple harder and biting the protruding portion from the butterfly clamps. His hands touched her stomach and glided down to her now dripping pussy. Her legs were trembling as the pressure of the clamps and Eddie's teeth took her over the edge. He could taste her cumming from the secretions from her breasts, and he looked up at her with a devilish smile. 

He leaned back onto her chest pressing the metal clamps against her body, kissed her hard, and then he pulled the chain between the clamps causing her to slightly yell as she writhed beneath him. The pain was unbearable yet exquisite as it ripped through her entire body causing every inch of her body to tingle. 

Her pussy was wet, pulsating, wanting – no needing her Daddy to fuck her and make him hers in every way. He tugged at the clamps again while sucking her nipple deep into her mouth as she spammed, convulsed, and had a blinding orgasm. Her body lifted from the table, and his hand pressed deeply into her neck as he began choking and kissing her until she finished cumming.

LovelyLeonor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyLeonor

His hands left marks around her neck, and she lay there limply while he lifted her legs above his shoulders and placed the tip of his cock onto her swollen pink cunt. Jas mind was overwhelmed. Her body ached in ways she'd never felt, and yet her love and lust for her husband made her beg for more.

"Fuck me," she whimpered as she felt his fat cock against her opening. 

He smiled and said, "No."

His words stung her and shocked Stephanie, and he reached for his stepdaughter and bent her over the stool and pushed his cock into her ass as his stunned wife watched. "Is this what you wanted Jas?" 

She sat up and watched him begin to fuck Stephanie. His hands grabbed at her huge tits as they swung from the force of him pushing his fat cock into her ass. Jas was shocked and horny. She was filled with anger and jealousy. She reached out to grab him off of Stephanie, and he asked, "Can you take it Jas? Are you ready for me to let her go?" Her hands reached for Stephanie in her fit of anger, and she grabbed a handful of her hair and slapped her as jealous tears streamed down her face. "I can take it," she cried. 

Eddie stepped back from Stephanie and kissed her lovingly on her lips. The five years that they had shared prepared her to be some lucky man's good girl. They knew this day would come, but now she was free! She opened the vanity drawer and pulled out a gift box and handed it to Jasmine and walked away.

As Jasmine opened the box, he told her that she was his and he was hers. There would be no others as long as she continued to please him. She opened the box to find her diamond-encrusted collar with a loop to attach the chain from the butterfly nipple clamps. She smiled at Eddie and said, "Yes Daddy," as she invited him to put it on her bruised neck. 

He looked at his wife with pride and walked across the room and sat on the stool to the vanity and said, "Daddy wants his kitten to cum!" So she walked over to him, straddled his thick cock, guided his tip to her opening and kissed him deeply while her hips began to ride him slowly. His hands were caressing her lower back and touching her hair as she began riding him like a cowgirl. Her hips were lifting up and down harder and harder into his cock as he sucked at her nipples and bit her delicate skin. Her cum was coating his cock and dripping onto his balls as their bodies collided. 

His hands guided her hips to ride him like he loved to be ridden. The tip of his curved cock struck her g-spot as she rose and fell, rose and fell again, and then again, riding his thick cum coated shaft as he filled her trembling pussy. 

She leaned forward rocking her hips and lifting her body off and onto his cock. She moaned uncontrollably now and it sounded like a hummingbird's song. His thrusts felt like soldiers attacking her walls as his cock began pressing against the spot that released her nectar. 

She craved him, and her pussy devoured him, and she was afraid to disconnect from his love. Occasionally she leaned her torso down and exhaled deeply as he thrust his hips upward fucking her milky cunt with abandon as she silently moaned and then loudly purred, "Oooh fuck Daddy!" Her tits dangled and jiggled striking his cheeks as they fucked each other, their bodies crashing faster and harder in delight as they collided. His mouth captured one of her nipples and he milked her as if he was her child, pulling her tasty liquid from her tit as she came all over his shaft and balls. 

She was tired, and he could tell as her cadence slowed, and she tried to recover, but he wasn't done with her yet. He picked her up, carried her to their bed and kissed her tenderly. Their tongues danced to the glow of daylight, he pulled her body close and rolled on top of her on the bed. Her hips gyrated against his cock, and he withdrew from her, kissing her again as she bit his lower lip.

"My Kitty is still hungry I see," he said as he looked deep into her eyes. His hands began to touch her body, and she purred in delight as he parted her legs, grabbed her by the ankles and threw them over his shoulders. His thumb pressed on her clit and began to rub as his cock slowly pushed deep into her pussy. 

She moaned as he filled her again. The thickness of his cock filled her and stretched her tight pussy, and she hungered for more. She needed him inside her, pushing her to explore new boundaries, loving her as she'd never been loved before. 

His 6'1 inch body brooded over hers as he lifted her ass off the bed to meet his cock while he stood at its edge. He looked at his sexy beautiful bride, her bulging nipples peeked out from the opening of the butterfly clamps that tightened with her every movement, the shiny diamond encrusted collar he'd just given her, and all of her tousled hair spread over the bed. He smiled at her and loved knowing that she was all his and he began pounding her tight cunt, still grabbing her ankles and holding them tightly together so that she could feel every inch of his cock inside of her as he fucked her senseless until she came. 

She teetered between being overwhelmed and unconscious as he dropped her legs from his shoulders and forced them wide open. He laid on her torso, pumping his throbbing cock into her walls.  She wailed and moaned, "Yesss, yesss, oooo, oh gawd Daddy," as her tattered body tried to thrust to meet his, but his body was pinning her in place. His groin pressed hard on her clit, and she came again as he sucked her nipple roughly into his mouth causing the clamp to tighten around her nipple. "Fuuuuck," she yelled as the pain surged through her body and she convulsed and had an orgasm that left her completely exhausted yet hungry for more. 

He could see she needed rest, so he sucked her nipple into her mouth and removed the clamps off one by one. They ached and were raw, much like his love for her, but he kissed them tenderly to help bring them back to normal. His finger rubbed her clit, and he kissed her. Their tongues battling hungry for each other as his finger edged her to the point of no return until he removed his hand from her clit. 

Her eyes finally opened and she saw how he looked at her. The lust in his eyes was undeniable. Her breath was ragged, and her body was worn out. His hands were moving lovingly on her ass. Rubbing it, cupping it and finally piercing her hole with his cum-coated fingers. He turned her over onto her belly and laid two pillows below her as he kissed and sucked at the lips of her pussy. He coated two more of his fingers from his other hand with her cum, and he worked his fingers into her ass. Her moans filled the room and though her body was exhausted her hunger to please her man remained as she thruster her ass upward to meet his fingers. He leaned in and placed his body onto her back and kissed her deeply sucking on her tongue as he removed his fingers from her tight ass and placed the tip of his cum-soaked cock at her hole and pushed in slowly. 

‘Ugggh,” she grunted then she drew in a large breath as he filled her ass and he breathed in her breath as they kissed. The sensations going through her body were amazing. Her nipples ached from the touch of the sheets, her pussy gaped open from moments before, and her ass felt as if she would split into to two and yet she pushed her ass back onto his hard cock In spite of her exhaustion, and she moaned, "I'm yours, take me,” as he began to stretch her open.

Eddie pressed his entire cock into her ass, and she let loose with a guttural moan that echoed through the room. Her moans excited him, and her tight muscles edged him on as he thrust and pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her ass. He grabbed her hips and fucked her fast and hard. Their bodies crashing into to each other as waves of pleasure rolled between them. He kissed her back and neck as his balls tightened and he prepared to cum while her exhausted body met his thrusts and her muscles locked around his cock. 

"Oooh, I'm cumming," he grunted as he grabbed her hair and lifted her head to kiss him. He fought hard not to but his muscles finally relaxed, and he came, filling her ass with ropes of cum.

He untied their bodies and rolled her over and lay next to him in his arms cuddling and petting. Neither said a word for a moment, and they just kissed until she finally said, "Thank you, Eddie, I am so happy."

He smiled and touched her collar and said, "Me too darling. They say, 'Happy wife, happy Life.' And I plan to make you verrry happy!"
 

 

Published 
Written by writingvixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments