Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Loves Big Strange Cock

"Hot wife and hub meet a guy she picked from Craigslist"

21
16 Comments 16
87.2k Views 87.2k
806 words 806 words
Famous Story
My wife and I sat at a small table in a hotel bar with a man she had picked from an ad on Craigslist. The ad said he was looking for a couple to have sex with. Eve picked his ad because of the picture of his nine-inch cock; it was also six inches around. She was leaning towards him with her hand on his thigh inching towards his crotch. His hand was already under her dress, probably stroking her cunt. Eve was 45 and loved fucking guys in their 20s,

“I just love men with huge cocks,” she said. “That was really your picture, right?”

“Absolutely, go ahead and grab it.” She did.

“Feels pretty big, but I want to see it before we go upstairs. Go to the men’s room, I’ll follow you."

My fat cock was almost rock hard from the slutty way she was acting. I loved how forward and sexy she was. I couldn’t wait to see them fuck. She got up from the table. “I’ll Facetime you from the bathroom.”

About five minutes later, my phone rang with a Facetime call. I tapped the screen and there she was with a very thick cock pumping in and out of her mouth. She pulled her mouth away from it and said, “He’s the real thing. Meet us upstairs in fifteen minutes.”

When I pushed open the hotel room door twenty minutes later, she was on her knees next to the bed dressed in a black lace garter belt, old fashioned nylon stockings, black heels and a black lace bra holding her perky B-cup tits. I was surprised she was still giving him head; I figured they’d be fucking by now and said so.

“He already fucked me, baby, and I came a few times. His cock is amazing. Get over here and feed me yours.”

I stood next to the guy, grabbed Eve’s head and shoved my cock into her mouth.

“Mmmmmmmm”

“Go ahead and take it, slut, swallow my cock.”

I face-fucked her for a few minutes, then grabbing her by her long brown hair, I pulled her off my cock and pushed her to our new friend’s huge shaft. He had been stroking it slowly while Eve sucked me. He was hard as a steel rod.

“Oh, God yes, I need cock. I love sucking two cocks.

vanesacorrales
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vanesacorrales

Gimme that monster dick.”

He grabbed her head and teased her lips with his cockhead.

“You want more of this, slut?”

“Oh please, don’t tease me, shove that thing into my mouth.”

He did and her head bobbed back and forth eagerly.

While she was sucking his cock, he told me that he enjoyed fucking her before I got to the room and that she came at least four times.

“She’s a fucking great cocksucker, you’re a lucky guy. Thanks for sharing her.”

“It’s my pleasure, do whatever you want. I’ll join in or watch, I especially love watching her cum when she’s being fucked.”

He pulled his cock out of her mouth. She kept kneeling in front of us. Her hair was a mess and her eyes had been tearing from the hard pounding her mouth was taking and her mascara had run a bit. With that and the sexy outfit she had on, she looked the perfect slut.

He pushed her up onto the bed. He positioned her on her tummy with her knees on the floor; her ass was available to us now.

“Do you like it in the ass, whore?” he asked her.

“Yes, please, I’ve never had a cock as big as yours in there and I’d love to feel your thickness inside me.”

He spit on his hand and rubbed it into her ass. He spit again and lubed his cock. As he was positioning himself for a rear entry, there was a knock on the door.

“Oh shit, who can that be?” I said.

“It’s probably my buddies,” he said.

“Oh goody, more cock,” said Eve.

“Huh?” I was clueless.

Unbeknownst to me, while Eve was sucking his cock in the men’s room, he asked her if she’d like some additions to our party. She said sure, as long as they were young guys who love to fuck. While Eve was Facetiming me, he snapped a picture and texted it to a friend, writing “Round up some dudes and get over here to room 222 at The Grand.”

“Can you get the door, honey?” said Eve.

As I walked towards the door, she screamed as he speared her anus. I opened the door and there were three guys in their 20s.

“Come on in,” I said, “join the party.

It was going to be a night to remember.

Published 
Written by njdom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments