Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Swap V

"Helping out a coworker and his wife . . .I hope I get this one right."

42
15 Comments 15
24.9k Views 24.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Danny was my very vivacious and outgoing wife of eleven years. Even though we had a good sex life, it was by no means “off the charts wild” like it was when first got married. Eleven years of sleeping together had mellowed the both of us and familiarity had become the norm.

So Danny and I had a talk. We set forth basic round rules. Neither of us did anything without the other knowing about it. We may not approve of the other person’s selection, but we would respect the selection. Strangely, as things progressed, we had similar tastes and we managed to hook up with other couples who shared in our desires and lustful passions. 

Our love and respect for one another grew immensely. We didn’t consider ourselves, “swingers” in the sense that we went out looking for others who shared our lifestyle, but we just enjoyed the spontaneity of finding others who enjoyed sex as much as we did. If it worked, it worked.

I was at work one day, when Shawn, one of my co-workers stumbled in late. He looked like he hadn’t shaved in days and his disheveled look, told me right away, something was wrong.

“Dude,” I remarked, “You need to clean up.”

Shawn rubbed the three-day stubble on his chain.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Shawn replied. He sat down in a chair behind the desk in a cubicle across from me. I could tell something was really bothering him. Then he opened up and said that he and Cathy, his wife, were having issues. I played the part of being an ear, as he confessed to not giving everything he had to maintaining his marriage.

“I love her, but we’ve lost that spark,” Shawn confessed. I told Shawn that every married couple goes through tough times and that he and Cathy needed to sit down and be honest with each other, and to find a way to get the magic back. Shawn said he had been banished from the house since their last argument and that he was sure Cathy was going to file for divorce.

I didn’t know Cathy very well. I had met her in passing a couple of times and she seemed like a decent girl and was always pleasant the times that I had met her. She was a fairly good looking girl, in her late twenties like Danny and I.

“Would it do any good if you guys saw a counselor?” I asked.

“No,” Shawn replied, “Cathy is not too keen on counselling. She thinks they just rip people off and that they don’t really resolve issues.”

I told Shawn that if it was any condolence, Danny and I had some of the very same issues.

“You and Danny?” Shawn asked, seemingly surprised at my revelation. “Dude, how could you have any issues when you are married to someone as pretty as Danny?”

“Oh, trust me,” I replied. “It happens.”

Shawn shook his head back and forth.

“Do you think your relationship is worth salvaging?” I asked.

“Of course," Shawn replied.

“What about Cathy?” I asked. “Does she feel the same way?”

Shawn indicated he thought she felt the same way, but he wasn’t for sure.

“I tell you what,” I replied, “Why don’t you and Cathy join Danny and I for some burgers at our place. We have a pool and a hot tub in the back yard and we can just spend some time getting to know each other. Maybe all you guys need is to see how we managed to work through our issues.”

Shawn scratched his head and shrugged his shoulders.

“I’ll check with Cathy and see what she says,” Shawn replied.

Shawn and I didn’t interact much more the rest of the day, as we both plunged into our jobs. After lunch, Shawn told me that he had talked to Cathy and that she was willing to come over and hang out with Danny and I.

“Can I ask a favor?” Shawn inquired, “Can we just keep what we talked about earlier between us? I don’t know if Cathy would be cool with my spilling the beans.”

I agreed to not say anything.

Shawn and Cathy showed up around seven. I had hamburgers on the grill, so Danny let Shawn and Cathy in the front door. Cathy stayed in the kitchen, chatting with Danny as Shawn joined me on the patio. A few moments later, Danny came out to join us, followed by Cathy. Danny had a beer in each hand. She passed one beer to Shawn and then myself.

“Gimme me ten minutes,” I said to Danny, anticipating her question. She sauntered silently back towards the kitchen. I noticed Shawn’s eyes were glued to Danny. It wasn't the first time I had seen a guy staring at Danny's cute ass. 

“You’d tap if you could, wouldn’t ya?” I said.

“Yes,” Shawn replied, before correcting himself, “Well – actually - no, I am married.”

“If you weren’t married and she weren’t married, come on dude, admit it, you’d be all over it,” I shot back.

Shawn chuckled, “Who wouldn’t?”

I flipped the burgers.

“Have you guys ever discussed wife swapping?” I inquired.

“Wife what?” Shawn asked.

“”Wife Swapping?” I repeated.

“Oh hell no!” Shawn replied. I let the proposal settle in for a moment.

“Have you guys done that?” Shawn asked.

“Yeah,” I replied, “Once or twice, for one night only. It is what really salvaged our marriage.”

“No way!” Shawn shot back. He couldn’t believe that the sharing of an intimate sexual experience could possibly salvage a relationship. “You guys must have a serious amount of trust.”

I explained that we had ground rules.

“Who brought the subject up first?” Shawn asked.

I told Shawn that I was the conversation starter and that at first, Danny was adamantly against participating in any wife swapping activities.

“What changed her mind?” Shawn asked.

“Our next door neighbor,” I replied.

“Oh, I gotta hear this,” Shawn responded.

“I tell you what,” I replied, “Let’s chat about it after we eat, because you’ll like it.”

I flipped the burgers and took a sip from the beer I had setting on the ledge by the grill.

Danny and Cathy wondered back outside, with a plate of condiments and several empty plates. Cathy carried a six pack of beer. We say down at the patio table. Each of us fixed out own plate of burgers.

“Chips?” I inquired, looking at Danny. Instinctively, Danny headed back into the house for some chips and returned with three bags of chips.

“Nothing like offering a smorgasbord of options,” I commented.

“I like options,” Danny replied, looking at me with her one of those special looks reserved only for the two of us.

“Options are good,” I replied, spilling a load of the chips on to my plate. Shawn and I talked about the Harrison project from work as Cathy and Danny listened.

“Do you have any idea of what they are talking about?” Danny asked Cathy as Shawn and I discussed the best ways to handle a difficult sales account.

“I don’t have a clue,” Cathy responded. I vaguely heard their comments as Shawn was telling me about his latest call on the account.

Suddenly, I felt a kick under the table. I glanced over at Danny.

“Can we take this to the hot tub?” Danny asked.

Cathy quickly responded, “We didn’t bring swim suits.”

“That’s not a problem,” Danny replied, “You’re about my size, I think you can use one of mine.”

“Are you sure?” Cathy responded. Danny grabbed Cathy’s hand and replied, “Come on, let’s see what works best.”

The girls disappeared into the house as Danny and I finished off our discussion about the Harrison account.

“I didn’t bring any swimming trunks,” Shawn remarked.

“You don’t need them,” I replied. “Just strip to your underwear, we’re all good.”

Shawn raised his eye brows. “I don’t know,” he replied.

“We’re all good,” I repeated.

I stripped out of my shorts and slipped into the swirling waters of our hot tub. Shawn followed. I could tell he was a bit shy. His package was huge and there was no hiding his natural assets. I knew that if Danny got a peek at his manhood, she would be all over him. She loved manly parts.

Shawn and I were chatting about work stuff when Danny and Cathy stepped out the sliding glass doors of the house to join us. Both were attired bikini-attired with a towel wrapped around their waist. Cathy was well endowed and the bikini top she had on barely contained her 38 dd boobs. I could see the top of her areolas. Her nipples strained against the thin fabric. I looked at Shawn and I could tell by the look on his face, he was equally impressed with the sight of both Cathy and Danny as they sauntered towards us, giggling.

“It’s a tough fit,” Danny remarked, “But it works.”

“I might as well be naked,” Cathy said, dropping her towel. She was right, because the bikini bottom was about two sizes to small and formed a perfect camel-toe outline of her pussy.

“Looks fine to me,” I remarked as Cathy stepped into the hot tub. Danny followed, sitting to my left between Shawn and myself. Cathy sat across from us.

“Oh ch-chit,” Cathy gasped as she lowered herself in to the hundred and four degree swirling water. She bobbed up and down, the water cascading off of her boobs, her nipples pushing even harder at the thin fabric.

I was rock hard and I knew it wouldn’t take much for anyone to notice. Danny slipped her hand on to my thigh and then on to my steel rod.

Beer. No one had one, so I asked Shawn if he’d grab a six pack from the cooler by the back door.

“Uhm . . uh . . . .” Shawn stammered. I quickly surmised he had the same issue I had, so I asked Danny,

“Would you, mind?”

“Oh come on,” Danny replied, “I just got in!”

I could tell by the look on her face that I was going to be the one to go and fetch the beer, hard on or not.

“Fine,” I said. I stepped out of the hot tub and retrieved two six packs from the cooler. Walking back to the hot tub, I knew that all eyes would be on me. There was no escaping the fact that I was rock hard.

I slipped stoically and silently back into the hot tub, after setting the beer on the tub edge.

“”I wished we had a hot tub,” Cathy remarked, as I popped a top on a beer. Danny grabbed a beer and handed it to Shawn. I took another and handed it to Cathy.

“Hot tubs are a great investment,” I replied to Cathy’s remark. “Sometimes we just sit out here and get drunk. I’ve lost track of how many times I have been woke up by the crickets or worse- the sunrise, totally naked and wondering what the heck happened.”

“Drunk and naked,” Cathy replied, “I haven’t been there since Florida State.”

“Now that is a party school,” I replied.

“Somehow,” Danny chimed in, “I don’t see you as a party-gal type of person.”

Cathy looked at her beer and smiled. “A couple of more of these and you’ll see. I get goofy.”

I looked at Shawn.

“She’s telling the truth,” he said.

I downed the rest of my beer and tossed the can into the yard. I proffered a wink at Cathy. She smiled and returned my wink. She chugged down her beer and tossed her empty in the same direction as mine.

I handed her a second beer and after popping the top, she held out her hand with the beer in it and toasted,

“Here’s to getting fucked up!”

The four of us tapped beers and took a drink. Danny worked her way closer to where Shawn sat, the swirling water lapping at her chest. Shawn was leaning back, his head resting on the tub edge, the water swirling at is bare chest. He had his eyes closed.

“I love it,” Shawn remarked.

jazzwolsten
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jazzwolsten

I worked my way to the center of the hot tub, the steam rising around me. I reached over and took Cathy’s foot in my hand and gently pulled on it, forcing her farther down into the swirling waters. She held her beer up with one hand and steadied herself with her other, as the water swirled just below her chin.

“Go under,” I instructed, pulling on her leg. Cathy closed her eyes and disappeared under the surface of the water. After about a second, she popped back up, her eyes wide with surprise.

“Oh chit!” she exclaimed, the water streaming off of her angelic face. She pushed her long black hair back. “This feel so gooooood.”

I settled on to the stop next to Cathy, the steam rising from the water partially obscuring us from Danny and Shawn.

I whispered to Cathy, “I love your boobs.”

“Thanks,” she whispered back. I was on my third or fourth beer of the evening and was feeling rather frisky.

“Why don’t you lose the top?” I suggested.

“I can’t do that,” Cathy replied.

“Can’t or won’t?” I pressed.

“Y’all behave over there,” Danny remarked from across the hot tub.

“I’m trying to talk Cathy out of her top,” I responded.

“Keep an eye on him,” Danny replied, “Next thing you know he’ll want your bottoms off as well.”

“Don’t worry,” Cathy responded, “I’m still sober.”

A moment of silence followed. Danny worked her way towards where I was seated beside Cathy. She leaned in and gave me a kiss, our lips pressing against each other. I loved the way the water glistened on Danny’s body, the droplets dripping from her chin and streaming down her chest to her breasts.

Danny stood in front of Cathy and I and untied the knotted tie behind her neck. She then untied the knot behind her back and allowed her top to slip from her body, exposing her luscious 36 au naturals to the both of us. She pinched her already erect nipples and remarked to Cathy,

“Your turn.”

Before Cathy could respond, Danny turned and disappeared into the rising mist. I could see her wade directly in front of Shawn.

From the other side of the tub I heard him say, “Holy cow!” Danny settled on to Shawn’s lap, facing him, her knees on either side of his outstretched legs.

Cathy looked at me, silent and expressionless. I put my hand on to her thigh and lightly squeezed it.

“We’re all good,” I whispered. “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.”

Suddenly, Cathy was astraddle my hips, facing me, her huge breasts practically in my face, as she settled down on to my lap and my erection.

“Kiss me,” Cathy begged.

I gently pressed my lips to hers and she thrust her tongue into my mouth. On! My! God! She was on fire!

On the other side of the hot tub, the same scene was playing out. I could barely see through the rising steam, but could see just enough to know that Shawn was getting to know Danny on a very personal level.

A pair of bikini bottoms floated by Cathy and me. I snatched them from the water and tossed them out of the hot tub.

Cathy slipped off of me and stripped out of her bikini. As she did, I slipped out of my underwear. I stepped out of the hot tub, steam rising off my body and offered my hand to Cathy. I pulled her up and out of the swirling waters.

“Y’all have fun,” I remarked to Danny and Shawn. I lead Cathy directly to the house and straight to the bedroom.

Cathy and I were laying on the bed, kissing and fondling each other, when I could hear the faint sounds of love-making coming from the hot tub. There was no mistaking Danny’s gasps and exclamations of “fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Cathy giggled.

“Someone is having a great time,” she remarked between kisses.

I worked my way down Cathy’s body, kissing her shoulders and then gently sucking on each of her breasts. She wiggled and giggled as I kissed her flat stomach. She pushed down on my head as I slowly worked my way to her erogenous zone. I could smell the musty sweetness of her womanhood.

Cathy had a small thin landing strip of closely cropped and well-groomed pubic hair that lead the way to her pussy. I placed my chin on her pubic bone and looked up at her, as I gently inserted a finger into her very wet and moist pussy.

She bit down on her lower lip as I worked my finger across her labia and to her clit. I gently worked my finger back and forth, slowly at first, then more rapidly, her breathing becoming shorter and shorter as I worked my finger back and forth.

“Oh ch-chit!” Cathy stuttered. “I- I – I am going to c-c-cum!”

I slipped farther down on the bed between Cathy’s spread legs, placing my mouth over the top portion of her vagina. I flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit and then took it in my mouth and sucked on it.

“Oh! My! Freaking! Gawd!” Cathy exclaimed. She clamped her thighs against my head, shaking, her fingers interlocked into my hair. I could barely breathe, but I didn’t stop.

Cathy shook violently as her first orgasm rocked her body and a rush of fluids filled her pussy. I managed the free myself from her vice-like grip. I slipped my rick hard cock into her flooded pussy, pushing until our pubic bones met. Cathy’s eyes were wide open and fixed. Her mouth was open and she gasped as I pushed into her. I placed my mouth over hers and we kissed, deeply and passionately, as she bucked her hips up and down, thrashing about on the bed, my cock buried deep inside of her.

I worked myself in and out of her pussy, grunting with each push, as Cathy responded with moans of approval.

Normally, I don’t say much when I am fucking, but for some reason, I found myself coaching and encouraging Cathy.

“Take it baby!” I exclaimed. “Tell me how it feels!”

“Soooo, gooood!” Cathy responded.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed, digging her nails into my back.

“Oh my Gawd!” Don’t stop!” Cathy yelled. I didn’t have any intention of stopping until after I had delivered my goods.

Cathy’s boobs bounced as I pummeled her body. She held on to them with her hands, as she took me in.

Cathy trembled and shook as another orgasm rocked her body.

I couldn’t hold back and dumped everything I had into her.

“I can feel you cuming,” Cathy exclaimed as I unloaded. I pushed my mouth on to hers, our tongues doing a sinfully wicked dance as the last of my load shot into her pussy.

As I pulled out of her, Cathy begged me to “keep it in me.”

I reinserted my rapidly deflating cock, but it was just not the same. I apologized for being a “one shot” man.

“Don’t worry,” Cathy remarked, “We’ll work on it.”

We listened to the silence of each other’s heartbeats, and in the distance, the laughter of Shawn and Danny. The bright moon light seeped into through the open bedroom window. I closed my eyes and listened to Cathy’s breathing, which in short order, became a labored breathing as she fell asleep, one hand resting on my chest, her other hand holding on to my semi-flaccid cock.

I was awakened by moans coming from the living room. I could tell Shawn and Danny were at it again. I slipped from the bed and stealthily stood in the hallway. Danny was on all fours and Shawn had his huge cock buried deep inside of my wife. It was like watching a porno in real life. Seeing my wife being banged by another guy was exhilarating. I found myself holding on to my cock.

“Fuck me! Fuck me, harder!” Danny called out as Shawn slapped his body against Danny’s ass. I slipped into the living room and beside Shawn. I placed a lone finger over my lips. Shawn didn’t miss a beat.

I slipped around in front of Danny. Her eyes widened at the sight of my erection.

She took my cock in hand and slipped her mouth around the tip end of it. Danny had the best orals skills of any woman I knew or had ever been with. She knew instinctively how to handle a cock. Within seconds, I was shooting my load down her throat, even as Shawn was unloading inside of her pussy.

I pulled Danny up and we kissed. I could taste the remnants of my cum as we kissed. Shawn collapsed on to the couch, his huge cock hanging semi-limp between his legs.

“I love you,” Danny whispered.

“I love you to,” I replied.

“I love you too,” Shawn whispered from the couch. A silent second passed and he added, “I mean Danny.”

I chuckled.

“I’m glad you clarified that,” I said.

Shawn smiled.

“You have a great wife,” he said.

“So do you,” I replied.

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was three in the morning.

“You can the bed,” I remarked, “We’ll be fine out here on the couch.”

Shawn wondered off to the master bedroom. I say down on the couch, extending the footrest, as Danny took up a curled up position next to me. I kissed her on her bare shoulder and she smiled. I closed my eyes and for the second time that night, drifted back off to sleep.

I woke up, alone on the couch, around nine. I stumbled into the bedroom and found Danny lying naked between Shawn and Cathy. I slipped on to the bed next to Cathy. It was a tight fit, but somehow the four of us fit. I was happy we had a super king-sized bed.

I slipped Cathy’s hand between Danny’s legs and waited for the inevitable. The girls were already sleeping, practically face to face. I watched as Danny shifted slightly in the bed, opening her legs. I gently moved Cathy’s hand closer to Danny’s pussy. I saw Danny’s eyes flutter open, and then close. Danny slipped her hand on to Cathy’s check and gently massaged her face. Cathy’s eyes fluttered open and for a brief second, she looked confused.

Danny placed a lone finger over her puckered lips and issued as “shhhhhh” sound. Cathy quickly withdrew her hand from between Danny’s thighs.

Danny pressed her lips to Cathy’s lips, cupping her face in her hands. At first, Cathy seemed to resist, but then Cathy closed her eyes. Danny persisted in kissing Cathy, and finally Cathy just gave in to the lust that was filling her. Cathy moaned softly and spread her legs. I could tell she was extremely turned on. I was just as turned on.

Danny slipped on to Cathy, their bodies pressing against each other. On the other side of the bed, Shawn stirred and then turned on to his stomach, pulling the covers over himself. I turned on to my side, to watch the show.

Danny slipped her hand into Cathy’s erogenous zone. Cathy willingly spread her legs to accept Danny’s probing fingers. It didn’t take much and Cathy was banging on the bed, her hands clinched into balled fists, as Danny worked Cathy into a frenzy.

I could tell the moment Cathy orgasmed, as her entire body stiffened and shook. Danny looked over at me and smiled a beguiling smile. She slipped off of Cathy and cupped her hands to Cathy’s ear.

A second later, Cathy reached over and took my cock in her hand and began to tug on it.

“Suck it,” Danny whispered. Cathy leaned down and slipped my cock into the warm confines of her mouth, while working her hand around the base of my shaft. She cupped my balls in her hand and gently massaged them, as she took more of my cock into her mouth.

I ran my fingers through Cathy’s hair and flipped it back over her shoulder. Danny pulled Cathy’s hair back and leaned over her to watch.

It wasn’t going to take much.

“Swallow it!” Danny commanded.

My cock pulsated. I could feel my thighs tighten as my first load shot from my cock, deep inside of Cathy’s mouth. Her eyes widened as a second load shot from me. She swallowed the load and pulled off, just as my third spurt caught her on the chin. Danny wiped the white stiff from Cathy’s chin with a finger and proceeded to put it in her mouth.

“That’s mine!” Cathy extolled, turning and forcing herself on to Danny, kissing her. They exchanged saliva and cum as I lie there, my cock throbbing, Cathy’s hand holding on to me.

I closed my eyes.

AUTHOR’S NOTE.

OK, Danny, you asked me to write this story, so I hope I got it right. If I didn’t, bring Cathy and Shawn back over and we can work on the epilogue!

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments