Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife wants Cock

"The fantasy of one couple where the wanted to fuck other men"

33
8 Comments 8
112k Views 112k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Legendary Story

My wife Lory and I have had a great time fantasizing about friends that turn her on while we make love. It took a while for us to be honest with each other about our secret passions, but one night Lory came home from a class she was taking and seemed a little wired.
When I asked her what was bothering her, she explained that it was the instructor who she found very attractive had asked her to have coffee with her after class. I suggested that if he turned her on, why not? As long as she found him attractive and brought her story home to relate to me while we made love, it sounded like something we would both enjoy.
After many evenings of making love after getting really worked up from fantasizing.

Lory told me about three young lads in her class who had seen her out with the instructor and who had commented about it in a teasing way. Lory admitted that all three young men were very attractive.
One evening several weeks later, Lory announced that she had been asked to a party by all three young studs as had the instructor and I was invited as well. I felt a little foolish in going as I didn't know anyone of them, so Lory invited two of the young men to meet the two of us for coffee at a local coffee hang out.
I arrived in time to witness Lory walking in after class with each of the young men on one side of her and their arms encircling her waist. It was instant turn on, I began to breath hard. Here was two good looking young men taking liberty's with my beautiful wife and she was really enjoying it.
One thing led to another and we all left the coffee shop for a local beer hall where we proceed to get a little tipsy. I think I was the drunkest, because my head was already swimming from the lust feelings I was having over envisioning Lory nude with the two studs that we had dreamed about many a hot evening of love making. Before the night was over, Lory whispered in my ear that the party that was coming up the next Friday was one where her two studs asked if I would allow her to have a good time or would I be too up tight.
At this point I didn't care what happened, I just wanted to have make love to Lory as soon as we could get home, so I said sure! Friday came quickly and I had had some reservations about the coming event, but Lory was on a real high about it all.
I arrived home to find Lory dressed in a white sexy shirt with the buttons open and her full cleavage showing all her assets and she was wearing very tight pants that I loved to see on her because they hugged her beautiful ass perfectly.
We arrived at the young studs condo to find it crowded with much younger people than ourselves. There were several good looking young women, all too young to be interested in me. Lory was immediately taking over by the host and his stud friend from the other night.
They took her around and introduced her to all their other friends and I stood off wondering what the game plan might be and what I was supposed to be doing. After several stiff drinks I found myself standing away from the crowd and I was glad I was because Lory sidled up to me and after assuring herself that I was not jealous of the attention she was getting, proceeded to feel me out as to how I would feel if she went upstairs with the three young studs and lived out her greatest fantasy.
From the look in her eyes I could tell that she was on fire.

I had seen this many times before after I had spent hours working her up with fantasies of love making. I knew that I would live to regret a wrong decision and I knew that she needed this experience.
Lory reached over and kissed me passionately and then whispered that it would be I that she would take home afterwards and I wouldn't regret it. My heart was pounding as I watched Lory being accompanied by two of the studs up the stairs. Her beautiful ass was gently swinging side to side as she climbed.
I almost fainted when I thought about that beautiful ass naked. I bent over with any one of her studs thrusting himself into her fabulous tight pussy. After ten minutes I could not longer contain myself. As I climbed the stairs I passed two young women coming down who were commenting on how beautiful my Lory was in the nude and how the guys were going crazy over her. As one passed me, he commented that my wife would probably never be satisfied again with just one husband.
As I turned to corner and looked into a darkened room, there was Lory completely naked, on her back with her legs being held open by two guys I had not seen before, between her legs was one of the studs with his face buried in her pussy, licking for all he was worth. Another of the studs was holding her head while he lay beside her and fucked her beautiful mouth. Lory was sucking like she wanted to suck the life out of his huge erection.
The third stud was on the other side of Lory, squeezing her breast while his erection lay on her neck. The whole scene was like a slow motion film with everyone playing the perfect part as though they had rehearsed this before.
Suddenly the stud licking her pussy raised up his head, moved his arms under her knees and without touching his nine-inch erection, inserted himself into my wife’s very lubricated vagina. It was amazing to see his big cock head part her vagina lips as his very stiff cock began to bury itself between her anxious vagina lips.
Lory began to slowly buck her hips as he slid into her and the two men holding her legs open gave up their position as her lover began to ram himself into her as he held her legs under the knees.

MeganLambert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganLambert

Her two helpers grabbed their own cocks and began to beat them into a frenzy of masturbation.
As the first one began a climax he shot his sperm directly at Lory's vagina as her lover pulled out of her.

Seeing her vagina available for a moment the second man pushed her lover aside while he inserted himself into her just as he reached his climax and spurted his semen as deep as he could get it by holding himself deep inside her.
I could hear him groaning with ecstasy and I knew that her muscles in her vagina were milking him for every drop. As he slid out of my wife’s pussy his cock glistened with his sperm. Not to be outdone, lover #1 reinserted himself and began to immediately shot his load into her with such driving force that I hoped he wasn't hurting her.
As he groaned his ecstasy for everyone to hear, I knew Lory knew it was him for she reached down and grabbed his buttocks and pulled him into her as he shot her the second load of sperm she was going to consume that night. As she did this, the stud who was fucking her mouth found himself without somewhere to climax, so he pushed off his friend and mounted Lory for the 3rd penetration she would get and took his time pumping her.
He must have had a two cupfuls of cum, because cum began to spurt out the sides of my wife’s pussy lips as he drove into her. Two girls standing next to me gasped out loud as they witnessed the unbelievable scene. They probably had never seen anything like it. One looked over at me and saw me rubbing me erection and reached over and clamped her hand over the end of my cock.
I thought at that point I was in luck, but no she suddenly turned and hurried out of the room, I suppose to find her boyfriend. Lover #2 had been already to go for it wasn't two minutes and fifty strokes before Lory's tight pussy brought him off, once again she reached down and grabbed him, pulling him into her and as she did so he fell forward and grabbed her head with his hands and drove his tongue into her mouth.
He kissed her passionately as he pumped his sperm into her. Lory had commented to me one night that this was the guy she wouldn't mind being impregnated by if it happened. At this point the room was filled up with mainly guys watching and only one other girl had her clothes off and was being royally fucked in more than one orifice by several well worked up studs.
All the other young Turks were standing naked with their cocks in their hands, waiting their turn, they hoped. As stud #2 drained his balls into my wife’s love receptacle, I heard a newly arrived guy closer to my age exclaim "look at this, here is my dream lady." With that he began to shed his clothes as one of the studs greeted him as "Hi teach".

As the instructor took off his shorts, he produced the biggest cock I have ever seen. It had to be twelve-inches or bigger and it wasn't fully erect as of yet. As stud #2 moved out of the instructors way, Lory half sat up and gave him a kiss. He wasn't going to settle for a kiss, with one quick motion he had opened Lory's legs and dropped his head down to her waiting lips and began to lick her with urgency.
Lory layed back and began to moan. The instructor stopped only long enough to comment on how good she tasted and complemented her on the amount of sperm that was oozing out of her vagina. In less than a couple of minutes Lory started her low deep throated moan until she reached a scream that had to have been heard by the whole neighbourhood.
As soon she stopped shuddering, her new lover lifted himself up on her, crushing down on her breasts, placing his mouth on her lips and at the same time sliding his huge erection into her. He didn't need to go slow with all the sperm she had lubrication her tight vagina.
He immediately shoved himself all the way to the bottom of her love canal, held himself there and then began a slow grinding of his big love piston into my wife's flaming pussy. I was so hot I didn't no if I could wait my turn, but it soon became evident that her new lover was in no hurry and neither was she.
I made my way downstairs for another stiff drink.

I talked with a number of women who had witnessed the scene upstairs, who couldn't believe any woman could be so passionate and not want to stop. I thought to myself that they didn't have a clue about how good really hot sex could be. It was three hours later and repeats from as many young studs as wanted to experience a really hot, hot pussy before.
I finally pushed aside her latest sperm donor, wiped some of the sperm off her mouth, layed down on her hot and sticky soft feminine body and I inserted myself into her familiar lover canal. It was incredible. She was over flowing with love sperm, her pussy was swollen beyond anything I had ever experienced with her.
I decided to take it slow and make my climax as good as it could be. It wasn't long before I reached the most earth shaking climax I had ever had. One young stud witnessing the scene commented, "what a waste to have an older guy like me get to fuck this fabulous love machine."
If only he knew the real story. Lory asked me to leave her their that night and she would follow me home in the morning. Instead, I lay down at the other end of the room and watched one lover after another experience ecstasy in my wife’s vagina.

Published 
Written by eroticwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments