Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would This Be Okay?

"Mature couple explore"

69
29 Comments 29
24.8k Views 24.8k
5.8k words 5.8k words
My name is Paul and my wife is called Janet. I am 54 and Janet is 53. We have been married for twenty-five years and in this time we have enjoyed a loving relationship. I’m not sure if everyone agrees, but during a long term relationship it’s easy to slip into a comfortable and some would say, boring routine.

This happened to Janet and me. We both knew it was happening, but we didn’t let it push us apart. Over the years we worked much too hard and raised two wonderful children. We nursed, buried and mourned our parents. We moved house three times and like a lot of couples, battled on through the rough times.

As the children grew older, and our responsibilities became less, our boring routine still continued. To be honest, it seemed we needed the slowdown as a form of comfortable relaxation. This all changed last year, as the last of our children left home for university. Suddenly, we were alone, and we both knew the comedown was over and we had relaxed enough.

Our life gradually changed. We went out more often, we enjoyed good food, the cinema, the theatre and we drank and socialised. We would walk and swim together and our sex life got better and better. There was time and space for each other, we had sex everywhere in the house and at any time we wanted it. We sat and watched erotic films, showered together and even used the dining room table as a massage bed. It was heaven for both of us and we started to get very, very, adventurous.

Late one Saturday afternoon after a long walk we called in our local pub for a drink. We chatted to the locals and we were introduced to Frank, a friend of a friend. He was a good looking guy in his forties and he seemed very friendly towards Janet. After three drinks we headed back home for a shower and a glass of chilled wine. Janet and I were as horny as ever and it didn’t take long for us to get to the bedroom. Slow relaxed kissing, touching, licking and moaning ensued until I had her head deep in the pillows and her ass pushed high.

“God, you look good on all fours” I gasped, as I let a fingernail gently draw down her back.

“Ohhhhhhh,” she moaned “I need you inside me, Paul.”

My hands pushed and rubbed her beautiful ass cheeks. I was curious about earlier and wanted to explore a little, see how my wife would react.

“You do know Frank couldn’t take his eyes off you earlier?”

I heard the slightest of moans from Janet. My cock was straining as my hands held her hips. The head of my cock slipped between her lips. I teased her, letting the head massage up and down.

“God, you're wet honey,” I gasped, “Has Frank got you all worked up?”

“Ohhhhhh fuck,” she moaned as my cock opened her up.

I grunted a little as I eased my shaft deeper, “Would you like Frank to take my place, honey?” I fed her the whole length, “Share you with him?”

To my amazement she pushed her head off the bed; moaned loudly, her back arched, her body shaking and her pussy flooded with juices as the powerful orgasm engulfed her. My cock was so hard and I thought about Frank fucking my eager wife, it didn’t take long for me to fill her with my warm cream.

We fucked once more that night, and again I mentioned Frank. The role play excited us both and we tried it over and over in the following weeks. Sometimes Janet was another woman but predominantly I was another man. In either scenario, it was a person we had chatted to and sometimes flirted with in real life. A shop assistant, a fellow walker, a waiter; in fact, anyone we both agreed had a certain something. Both of us found the fantasy play extremely exciting, but we never dared to discuss it going further.

Two months later we attended a garden party at our neighbours. He and his wife lived three doors away in a big house and the party was a fundraiser for a local charity. It started at four o'clock in the afternoon and the late August day was warm and sunny. We arrived fashionably late and walked along the side of the house and up the steps to the terrace. I wolf whistled softly as I watched Janet take the terrace steps in front of me.

Janet is a size 10, or a size 12, depending on the dress, 5’4” tall, but now a good four inches taller in her dark pink heels. I suppose she would be described as petite. Her floral pink dress was tight and showed off her wonderful rounded bottom. Turning to face me at the top of the steps my eyes devoured the low cut of the dress, her 36 DD boobs still pert despite her age, and her deep cleavage that would turn the head of any man. She smiled and kissed me.

“You look fantastic,” I whispered.

“So do you,” she smiled straightening my suit jacket. I’m 6’3” and Janet had to look up to see my smile.

The garden below and the terrace looked immaculate. People were chatting, enjoying the sun, and relaxing. The scene was set for a good day.

Our neighbours, Mike and Cheryl, greeted us as we walked through the open glass doors from the terrace to their huge kitchen. For all intense and purposes, the kitchen, was now the bar area. We accepted their offers of wine and we looked around. We acknowledged and waved at some of our mutual friends. The kitchen opened up to a very large sitting room with two other large rooms leading off at the far end. There seemed to be people everywhere.

“Paul, Janet,” said Cheryl linking arms with us both, “Let me introduce you to a couple of our friends, they moved to the area recently, and don’t they know too many people.”

We walked with her onto the terrace where a couple were talking. Both looked to be in their early forties, both of them were attractive and well dressed. He was fairly slim and 6ft tall. She was very slim, 5’ 9” or thereabouts and like Janet she had blonde hair, although hers was shoulder length and Janet had a short bob.

“Kim, David,” said Cheryl, “This is Paul and Janet, they live a few doors down,” Looking back at us Cheryl explained, “Kim is the head of Barnes solicitors, they are supporting our charity.”

“Oh, hello,” Kim offered her hand, which we both shook in turn “Yes, we are supporting the charity, but it’s really a ruse so I can mingle with some important new clients I have invited.” She laughed and smiled.

I turned to shake David’s hand and he shook quickly before side stepping and giving Janet a peck on the cheek to say hello.

“Do you mind?” said Kim, she looked towards some new arrivals, “I really need to talk to these people, nice to meet you,” and with that, she strode off with purpose.

“And there goes the career wife,” said her husband, “Well, at least this time I’m left with a good looking girl,” he smiled at Janet, then clearing his throat, ”And her good looking husband.”

He looked at me apologetically and shrugged his shoulders, “Well, I’m normally left talking with stuffy solicitors.”

He laughed and it made me smile. Janet smiled as well. We talked about the usual day to day subjects married couples talk about; work, children, football and house prices. He was intelligent and had a great sense of humour, but for all his likeable qualities I got the impression his wife pushed him aside in her quest to be Mrs Successful. For a guy we didn’t really know, we seemed to gel quickly and he certainly seemed to like Janet. With our recent role playing, my cock was twitching the more we chatted.

“Drinks?” I asked, and they both said yes. I walked to the kitchen and poured three fresh glasses. From there I watched as they chatted and laughed. Janet looked sexy, happy and relaxed.

On my return I handed them their drinks, “Here you go,” I paused and accepted their thanks, “Janet, are you ok here with David? I’ve just seen Gary, I need to have a word about the garage roof.”

Janet almost purred, “Of course, I’m sure I’m in capable hands.”

I turned and headed inside, my cock was stiffening as I walked. Janet knew full well I didn’t know anyone called Gary and there was nothing wrong with our garage roof. I did however, get chatting to a couple of friends but I positioned myself so I could watch as David flirted with my wife. He made her smile and she was obviously enjoying it. I almost gasped out loud at one point when his fingertips combed the side of her hair, as though to brush away one of the floating sugar stealers that wafted on the light breeze. Janet looked a little flushed and I watched as she moved away from him and back into the house looking for me. She swayed her hips as she moved towards me, smiling.

“Hello, sexy man,” she whispered in my ear, “Our new friend is being very suggestive.”

“Oh!” I whispered back, “That’s really, really, naughty. Chatting up a married woman.”

“Yes, very naughty,” She said, “But this married woman seems to like it.”

I smiled broadly, “Oh good, then I think she should enjoy the attention,” I then added, “Something for us to use later when we get home.”

“You, are so bad,” my wife smiled broadly, “But yes, he will make our fantasies extra good.”

She turned and started to walk away. As she looked over her shoulder at me, she swung her hips in an exaggerated way. I watched her closely as people chatted around me. She moved to the kitchen looking for a top up and as if from nowhere, David appeared at her side. She smiled up at him and I watched as he whispered in her ear. She giggled and blushed slightly.

“Hello again.” I was shaken from my voyeuristic daze as David’s wife slid in front of me.

“Oh, hello” I replied, “How are your clients?”

“They are good thank you.” Kim replied. Even though she was a very attractive woman, I nodded and feigned interest as she spouted on about work, deadlines and other rubbish. All the time I was discreetly glancing over her shoulder, watching her husband. I tried not to gasp as I saw him, secretly slipping his hand round my wife’s waist. Janet was grinning as his hand moved over her ass, unnoticed by anybody else.

“Anyway, I need to pee, before round two with my clients,” Kim finished.

“How’s your husband enjoying the party?” I smiled.

She looked at me quizzically, “I have no idea, I haven’t seen a lot of him. I’m sure he’s having fun doing whatever he does when I’m networking.”

She really did have a low opinion of him and with that she went off to find the bathroom. I watched her go. She was sleek, good looking and had fabulous legs. Her small, but perky tits bounced a little as she walked and I wondered if she fucked her clients to clinch a deal.

“Hey,” I heard my wife’s sexy voice behind me, “Would you like to dance?”

I turned and smiled at her, my hand slipped around her back, and then over her bottom.

“Oh my!” her eyes widened “That’s the second man that’s touched me up tonight.”

“I know honey, I was watching.”

Janet lifted on to her toes and breathed into my ear, “And did it turn you on?”

“Mmmmmmmm, oh yes,” I said.

“Me too,” she admitted, “But now, I need to dance, with my husband.”

For the next hour we moved on the garden dance floor. The light was fading but the air was warm. The music was good and fairy lights glowed in the trees. The party was now in full swing. We swayed and moved in time to the music, and with each other. The music changed to ballroom and more serious dancers invaded our space. We looked at each other and laughed. She accepted my outstretched hand and I led her up the garden and back to the house.

We entered the house and poured fresh drinks. We bumped into various friends and we made conversation. It wasn’t very long before we were separated. I looked but couldn’t see where Janet had gone. After a while I saw her chatting to a woman we both knew, and I watched again as David, honed in on my wife. This time I watched as he pretended to squeeze past her, his crotch obviously rubbing against her bottom. My wife caught my eye and she smiled. Inwardly, I groaned with pleasure.

I continued to watch as she laughed with him. Her hand was occasionally touching his forearm and eventually he turned to go out to the garden and my wife came back to me again.

“He’s being very, very, suggestive now,” she laughed, “He wants my mobile number, and, he says I’m very hot. He says he can give me what I need.”

“And?” I replied eagerly.

She giggled and spoke softly, “I have everything I need in you, and he has no idea he has already given me what I want,” she paused as a guest moved by, “Our role play tonight will involve him and that’s more than enough.”

“Well,” I said slowly, looking over Janet’s shoulder, “He’s heading upstairs, probably going for a pee,” I looked at her and wondered what her reaction would be, “Why don’t you follow him?” I paused, “A little more touching and kissing might give us an extra spicy role play?”

I watched her intently, her eyes searched mine.

Shaking her head slowly she said, “But that’s over stepping the mark,” she paused, “Isn’t it?”

Her hands were shaking slightly and I smiled warmly, “Well, it wouldn’t do any harm, would it?”

Her breathing quickened and she gulped her wine. She seemed to be lost in thought.

“I could give you five minutes, then I could come upstairs and pretend to disturb you, just in case he gets carried away,” I grinned and I hoped that my intended intervention would calm her. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open.

I whispered close into her ear, “Imagine his probing tongue finding yours, his firm body against yours, the feel of his hardness against you.”

“Oh, fuck,” she whispered back, “We are supposed to talk like this in bed, not in full view of a party”

“So you are as turned on as me?” I gasped the words.

“Yes,” she whispered.

I looked over her shoulder again, “Hang on, it looks like you missed your opportunity, he’s just come back downstairs.”

Janet looked round to watch David walk out to the garden and then her gaze returned to me. She looked confused, disappointed and relieved all at the same time.

Taking a deep breath she kissed me gently on the lips, “I need another drink.”

I turned to talk to our friends, but I never lost sight of her. I watched her talk to friends as she made her way to the kitchen. The party was buzzing and the guests were tuned in with the flow of the alcohol. No one had any idea what was going on with us.

She looked outside on the terrace and smiled. Standing outside, David didn’t need asking twice to join her and he was soon moving in her direction. As he approached, I saw Janet take another deep breath and yet another gulp of wine. As soon as he was beside her she lifted herself onto her toes and whispered into his ear. I didn’t know what she had said, but I had an idea. He was smiling like the Cheshire cat and I watched as he quickly searched for his wife, making sure she was busy, then he headed to the stairs.

Janet walked a sexy walk towards me. It made me smile. Then almost mockingly she pushed up her boobs and whispered nervously, “I’d better have these up and ready, for my new lover.”

She handed me her glass, “Four minutes,” she mouthed to me and I nodded, checking my watch.

I stood there watching as she glided to the stairs. Her ass looked so delicious. My heart was beating so hard I thought people might hear it. A mix of emotions took over but my hard cock gave away how excited I was.

AlannaBalti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaBalti

I didn’t expect her to say 'New lover,' or for her to insinuate that David might get his hands on her boobs. Nonetheless, the uncertainty turned me on.

I waited and tried to join in with my friends' conversations. I looked at my watch, Three minutes, it seemed like an eternity. I couldn’t stand it any longer and moved to the second lounge area. I pretended to look for someone, killing time. I looked again at my watch, Five minutes, and I should really make my move. I groaned to myself and decided to give it a little longer. Re-joining my friends I tried to chat normally, but it was, becoming impossible.

My mind was racing, maybe other people were around, and they were just chatting. Maybe, Janet had backed off with nerves. Maybe he was too nervous. My beating heart slowed a little as these thoughts sort of comforted me. Even if it hadn’t gone further, then Janet would be more than happy with our role play later. After another, long, five minutes I put down my beer and headed for the stairs.

At the top of the stairs you could go left to the bathrooms, or right down a corridor to the bedrooms. I had been here before, I knew that the right hand corridor turned to the left further down. The dimmed wall lights cast a deep dark shadow where the corridor turned. I moved quietly to the turn and looked further into the house. My eyes adjusted to the dim light and I could now see my beautiful wife, her back against the wall, about ten yards away.

She was kissing David, her tongue slipped into his mouth and he was groaning softly. My cock nearly exploded there and then. My gaze moved lower to her shoulders and I realised my wife had the top of her dress pulled down on one side, her breast was out of her bra, her nipple looked wet and swollen.

David was now kissing the side of her neck, away from me, and I saw how much her dress had ridden up her thighs. Only then did I noticed why he was groaning so much. My stomach churned as I watched my wife groping his hard cock through his trousers. Janet’s half closed eyes found mine and she slowly withdrew her hand from his cock. There was a look of guilt or maybe regret on her face but also a look of pure lust. She was making moves to push her skirt back down over her thighs when I smiled at her. She looked puzzled and I nodded slowly, trying to give her my permission to carry on, if that was what she wanted.

David’s hand was now pushing up into her exposed breast, his fingers teasing her nipples, and still continuing to kiss her neck.

“Oh, fuck,” my wife gasped, her eyes closed as I watched her hand slide back to his bulging trousers. David half-turned and didn’t seem shocked or surprised to see me. He pulled away a little from Janet so I could see Janet rubbing his tool. He grinned at her and bent slightly to take her nipple between his lips. My wife gasped loudly and the sudden realisation, that we could be caught, struck home.

I cleared my throat, “I suggest that you two slip into a bedroom before one of our friends, or your wife, catches us.”

Janet looked over at me, a dreamy look on her face. David didn’t need telling twice and tried to move sideways. Janet held tightly onto his belt and didn’t move.

“Paul?” she gasped to me.

My eyes feasted on her. Her perfect body, her exposed breast, erect nipples aching for more, her dress riding up. I saw the desire in her eyes and just nodded.

“Oh, my,” She sighed.

Her eyes closed again and David kissed her. He moved sideways, she moved with her back against the wall to the next door along. Quickly she pushed the handle down and walked backwards into the room, pulling him with her. It was almost trance like as she seemed consumed with the surreal atmosphere. My heart felt like it would burst out of my chest it was pounding so hard. I waited maybe fifteen seconds before following them through the open door.

I realised we were not in a bedroom, but a home office. A table lamp bathed the desk top in a warm light. I closed the door quietly behind me, leant against it and watched from the shadows. Janet stood with her back to the desk and she was kissing David. Her fingers continued to massage his cock through his trousers.

Janet knew that there wasn’t a great deal of time. We might be missed downstairs, David’s career wife may come looking for him or someone could need to use this room. So with this in her mind, I watched as my wife slipped down to her haunches and started to unbuckle his belt. Expertly she unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers. In one quick movement she dragged his trousers and boxers to his ankles. He groaned as his shaved cock swayed into view. It was not as long as mine but about the same thickness. Janet paused licking her lips, she looked over to me and in a lust filled voice said, “Would this be ok?”

I stared at her for a few seconds, making her wait, “Yes, it would.”

I groaned and so did David as, without hesitation, Janet slid her lips over his purple head and sucked his shaft deep in her mouth. Her groans of pleasure were muffled on his thick tool. Watching my wife perform was incredible. I was tempted to stroke myself but resisted the temptation. David’s fingers tangled into her hair and Janet tried to moan her appreciation.

“Oh fuck,” David gasped, as he slowly fucked her mouth.

Janet realised he was getting way too excited and pulled away from him. His cock glistened from her saliva and it looked so, so, hard.

She watched his cock for a while, licking her lips and seemingly lost in thought before she stood again. Holding him away from her with a hand on his chest she used her other hand to pull her tight dress up and over her ass. I almost gasped out loud as she revealed her shapely legs, thighs and close trimmed pussy.

Oh my god,” I thought, “When did she take her knickers off?”

David looked down, groaning softly. In total control, she took hold of his cock and held him. Her other hand now took his and she guided him to her pussy. Without letting go she looked to me and again she said, “Would this be ok?”

“Mmmmm, yes it would,” I replied without any hesitation.

“Are you sure?” she was almost whispering, her hand guiding his to her pussy.

“Really sure?” her eyes sparkled as she guided his hand and fingers up and down her shaved pussy. She held him tight and positioned him where she wanted him.

“Yes, I am very sure.”

Her hand let go of his and I watched him dip two fingers along her lips and inside her soaking hole.

“Oh, fuck,” She gasped her eyes closed and her head back went back, “Are you really, really, sure?” she moaned softly as I watched his thumb expertly find her swollen clit and two fingers pushed deep.

I didn’t answer, I knew she didn’t really need one. I watched as his fingers worked gently on her, Janet was panting out loud as she looked down watching. I watched her, for the first time, enjoy the pleasures of another man and she looked beautiful.

After a few minutes she seemed to come back to some sort of reality and between his and her groans I thought I heard her say something about 'time.' Pushing him away again she held his cock firmly in her hand. Again she waited, staring at his cock, licking her lips and deep in thought.Then very slowly and without letting go of his shaft she turned and bent over the desk. Staring at me the whole time she pulled his cock into position an inch from her lips.

“Oh, God,” she moaned, there was a look of slight embarrassment, or maybe guilt on her face I couldn’t really tell, “Would this be ok?”

“Yes,” I gasped.

“Oh fuck, are you sure?” she turned away from me not wanting me to see her reaction.

“Do you want him to fuck you?”

There was no reply, just a small whimper.

“Well do you?” I asked.

I thought I heard her say 'yes.'

“Louder honey, I can’t hear you,” I said softly.

“Oh, fuck yes,” she almost begged.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm,” I paused, “Well, it’s ok then.”

With that she let his cock go. David smiled as he looked down, guiding the full length of his cock deep inside her. Her pussy must have been sopping as there was no resistance. Janet still couldn’t look my way. I groaned inside, the sight of her rounded ass pushed up, another man feeding her his tool. Her dress pulled up showing her eagerness, his trousers round his ankles, both of them fucking. A deliciously urgent seedy fuck. It reminded me of two desperate strangers in a back street behind a night club. Two desperate strangers wanting release, grunting to satisfy their desires.

“Oh, Godddd,” she moaned, and then quietly, “Yessssss.”

David started to ride her and I watched the urgency of them both. Desperate for each other. My wife was losing control.

“That’s it,” she could hardly get the words out, “Oh god, Oh fuck, I’m sorry, but ohhhhhhhhh,” a long deep groan was forced out as she pushed back onto his cock, “So, so, good.”

“Oh fuck,” I said out loud, then almost a whisper, “Deliciously good,” and she finally turned to meet my gaze.

As soon as our eyes locked she started to cum. Her back arched and her body began to shake. David did his best to carry on riding her but, he to, was so turned on he couldn’t hold back.

I knew the last few hours of flirting, a new adventure for us all, his apparent lack of a sex life, had taken its toll. I moaned my appreciation and rubbed my cock through my trousers as he pushed deep and held her waist, his seed now pumping into my wife’s eager pussy. I gasped as he grunted and thrusted, spasm after spasm, seemingly endless in filling her. My wife was whimpering as his hot cum and her orgasm engulfed her.

He groaned as he held himself inside her, his dick was softening. My wife was gasping for air as she slowly came down to earth. David stepped back and pulled his trousers up. He quickly straightened his shirt, said a quick 'thank you,' and was out of the door. I walked over to my limp wife and pulled her to her feet. With an arm round her I walked her to the first bathroom and told her I would be waiting downstairs.

I returned to the party and it was as though the last twenty minutes had never happened. The party was still going strong and no one had any idea what we had done. Janet joined me and whispered that she wanted to go home, we found the side door and left quietly.

It was only two hundred yards to our house and we walked with our arms around each other. We walked slowly in silence, my thoughts turning back to the sight of my wife being brazen and eager for another man.

“Oh, my God,” I laughed as we were nearing home.

Janet squeezed into me, “Yes, indeed.”

As we got to our driveway I asked, “Did we go too far?” unable to take the smile off my face.

“Yes, we did,” she replied quietly, not looking at me.

I stopped at our front door and turned to face her.

Her eyes searched my face looking for reassurance and she asked softly, “We went too far, but it was just grown up fun, wasn’t it?”

I smiled warmly and took her hand, I guided it to my crotch, my hard cock was straining in my trousers, her fingers felt my bulge and she smiled.

“You can feel how much I enjoyed it,” I said, grinning, “You looked so fucking hot with him.”

As she stepped into the hallway she replied over her shoulder, “I felt fucking hot as well.”

We entered the house and went through to the kitchen diner. Janet leaned against the dining room table and poured two glasses of wine as I moved behind her.

“So, you enjoyed David’s cock?” I whispered softly in her ear.

“I did, yes,” She replied quietly, “Did you enjoy?”

I moaned my approval, softly kissed the back of her neck and started to pull her dress up.

“And at what point did you take off your underwear?”

She paused and seemed to catch her breath as I pushed my swollen crotch against her bottom.

“After we had danced,” she replied quietly and after a long pause.

I gripped her dress and dragged it up, completely exposing her bare ass.

“You took them off for David?” I whispered, my lips an inch from her ear.

“Yes,” she said quietly, almost ashamed, “He... he asked me to.”

“You kept this to yourself? You didn’t think to tell me? And, where are they?” I whispered as my fingers moved to unbuckle my belt and I kicked off my shoes.

“I... I,” she was barely audible as she tried to explain. The excitement and apprehension in her voice was delicious.

“Well?” I said, as my trousers and boxers fell to the floor and I stepped out of them.

“I wanted to tell you, but I thought you wouldn’t like it,” she confessed, her breathing was heavy, “I slipped them into his pocket.”

“You didn’t tell me though?” my cock now teasing against her ass cheeks, “Did that feel naughty?”

“Oh fuck, yes,” she gasped as my hand moved around to her front and I crushed her breasts through her dress.

“Keeping it from me excited you?” I breathed.

“Yes,” she moaned softly, her bottom pushed back against me, “It turned me on, being so easy for another man.”

I pushed her forward and her head dropped, her forearms rested on the table. Her ass pushed up as I guided the head of my cock to her pussy. I looked down and groaned as I saw traces of David’s cum on the inside of her thighs. I groaned even louder as I saw the remains of his white creamy cum oozing out of her.

“Ohhhhh, fuck,” I groaned. The sight was something I had never thought about or ever encountered before, but fuck, it made me swell so much.

“You dirty girl,” I said, as I pushed his cum back inside her, with the swollen head of my tool. 

“You didn’t clean yourself did you,” I grunted and pushed hard inside her, with ease I was soon balls deep in her eager pussy.

“Ohhhhhhh,” she replied, “Oh fuck, Oh fuck.”

I groaned louder than I have ever done before, my member swelled in my wife’s soaking pussy. I was so turned on. The feel of her pussy, wet with her juices and his cum, her pussy already stretched by him. I pulled away slowly and looked down at my dick, large, engorged, it glistened with a mix of her juices and his cum.

“Oh my god,” I groaned as I pushed deep again.

Janet had deceived me slightly. She had been eager to please David, compliant to his wishes. I was slightly angry about her deception, but the anger was mixed, possibly overwhelmed, with lust and desire. My cock pulsated as the image of their kissing came into my mind. Then the image of her guiding his hand to her pussy. My respectable wife urging him on. I pumped her pussy with long hard strokes. She was whimpering with pleasure beneath me.

“Do I feel good like David?” my cock was relentless.

“Ohhhhh, God yes,” she whimpered.

“Does this feel better?” my words coming out in grunts.

Janet whimpered as I fucked her harder. For the second time that night I saw the tell-tale signs of her imminent climax.

“Well does it?” my cock throbbed as she arched her back.

“Fuckkkkk,” she moaned loudly as her body shook with pleasure.

“You want him again, don’t you?” I pounded her harder.

I gasped with the realisation she might say yes, but she was speechless as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

“Oh fuck,” I grunted as I realised she might want another cock again. Then, I started to cum, harder and longer than I have ever known. My spasms and the explosions of cum seemed endless.

It was a while before we both came down from the dizzy heights of our orgasms. My arms unwrapped from Janet’s torso and weak legged, we both found our way to the bedroom. Spent and tired we held each other under the quilt.

“God, I love you,” Janet whispered.

“Likewise,” I replied.

My mind drifted over the nights events and it felt good. My cock stirred but we needed to sleep. Janet’s deep breathing told me she was already there, and I would soon join her. I smiled as I looked forward to Janet’s thoughts and reactions in the morning.

Published 
Written by NorthWest52
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments