Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Year 2 of the Mistletoe Party

"New Years eve party turns into a swinger party."

40
14 Comments 14
18.3k Views 18.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
As New Year’s Eve approached Sam told me that he had been in contact with his friend Gerry who threw the Mistletoe party we went to last year and met new swapping partners Ashley and Nick. Gerry contacted Sam to invite us again this year.

When we met Gerry and his wife Amanda last year they told us that they were thinking about swinging and last year’s party was their way of an introduction. Gerry had told Sam that they had done a little swinging and told Sam that the party could be a little more interesting this year. Sam told Gerry that we had swapped with Ashley and Nick that we met at the party last year as well as swapping with another couple. Gerry extended the invitation to us told him to invite our friends.

Ashley and Nick had already got an invite from Gerry; Stacy and Tom had heard enough about our experience last year that it took little to convince them to join us. When Sam called to RSVP for all of us, Gerry insisted that we all plan on staying the night so that we could all enjoy the party. Sam thought that was a clear indication from the hosts that they were hoping the party to go beyond just kissing. Sam also told me that Gerry made several comments that he was anxious to see me again. To be honest I remembered kissing Gerry last year and rubbing on him some, but not much else.

Stacy and I talked several times about what to wear and what not to wear. We both decided on short skirts and thongs. Stacy was going to wear a soft blouse with a deep neck line to show off her big cleavage. I was going to wear a silky blouse. We decided that we would go braless, hoping to invite plenty of groping.

Stacy kept asking me how far I planned to go with the kissing. I thought I was pretty obvious with my clothing choice but I told her I planned on doing some groping myself, looking for hard objects. I also told her that my skirt had a little hidden pocket that I intended to have some condoms in.

Stacy giggled telling me that she always loved my ideas and would do the same.

A week before the party Sam announced that he had bought several boxes of condoms at Gerry’s suggestion. He mentioned again that Gerry was asking about me trying to be innocent asking what I liked to drink. Sam said that Gerry told him there were going to be a mix of couples, some who had swung and those who had not.

We all went to dinner, starting to drink right away. The conversation quickly went to what we were going to do, the consensus was that we were going see how things went and would just flow with how the party was going. Nick piped up that Gerry had told him that he was hoping for an orgy. We all agreed it would be a good time to make some new friends.

We pulled up and everyone commented on the number of cars. It was a big house so there would be plenty of room. Amanda and Gerry met us at the door. Gerry looked distinguished with a touch of grey in his hair; he was dressed well but casual. Amanda had a low cut deep blue dress that gave a great view of her big tits. She is what you would call a full figured woman, with a bubbly personality and a cute face. As there was mistletoe over the front door well a kissed and hugged. Sam and I were the last so Gerry took a little longer kissing me. When we broke our long kiss, Gerry whispered in my ear that he was so happy we were here and would like a chance to get to know us better.

We made our way to bar that was set up in the kitchen. The guys made us drinks while me and the other girls surveyed the crowd. The lights were still on bright, several couples were chatting around the room, all very sexily dressed. I leaned into to Stacy and commented to her that there were a lot of younger couples with hot guys I planned on kissing and maybe more. Stacy giggled patting her little pocket with the condom. “I like the more!” she said.

Things were still casual as we mingled and drank. I kissed a few guys and a couple of women. No tongue and no groping, the lights were still bright but you could see a few of the guys were sporting tents in their pants. Amanda came through the house turning down many of the lights. As she was hitting a light switch she found Sam under the mistletoe. She was giving him more than a peck on the cheek. I could see though the dim light Amanda hand was rubbing Sam’s crotch while Sam’s hands found their way to her big tits.

I gave Stacy a kiss on the cheek and told her I was going to find someone to kiss and she should do the same. Stacy giggled as she was starting to get drunk, she whispered back to me that she was going to find some cock to suck and hopefully use a couple of the condoms she had.

I was feeling a little tipsy myself so I sat down my drink and moved through the crowd. I found several guys under the mistletoe and kissed them. With the lights down, the kissing was more intense. The first guy plunged his tongue into my mouth but not much more. As I turned from him there was a young guy standing there pointing to the mistletoe. He pulled me close as we kissed, I could feel his hard-on against me.

I felt him hands creep down my back to my ass over my skirt. I moaned more to let him know it was okay to go farther. His hands were quickly under my skirt rubbing my bare ass finding the lacy material of my thong. He slipped a finger into my wet pussy as we kissed. As his finger pumped my pussy my hand found its way down to his crotch. We were at the end of a hall, a little secluded, so I undid his pants finding his hard cock.

He groaned and I stroked his cock. The guy pointed up at the mistletoe and said that his cock was under the mistletoe so I had to kiss it. Without missing a beat I slid down to my knees and put his dick in my mouth. “Oh shit, that’s incredible,” he groaned as I sucked his cock. I sucked harder on his dick and stroked him with my hand. His hips began to buck as I could tell he was about to cum. He moaned that he was cumming just as he shot his load in my mouth. Just as he was finishing the last squirt in my mouth, I heard a loud “David, what are you doing?”

The man, David I guess, quickly pulled his pants up and ran over to her as she was heading to the front door. I could hear some yelling between the two as he ran out of the door. Amanda came over to me as I was wiping some cum off my cheek and apologized for what happened. She told me that the guy, David, apparently didn’t tell his wife what kind of party it was. Amanda told me that she had seen the woman almost get in a fight with a couple of guys who tried to kiss her and fondle her. Amanda told me that she was going to turn more of the light down to get ready for midnight.

I found Sam shortly afterwards and told him what happened. He laughed and introduced me to a couple he met. They were Lisa and Kevin, a younger couple, mid 20’s. Sam whispered to me that he found Lisa under the mistletoe and after some intense kissing she had told him they were thinking of trying swinging. Sam said that his fingers had found their way under Lisa’s skirt but was interrupted.

Midnight was approaching and Sam knew we wanted to be kissing each other at midnight. He said that Lisa wants to find a secluded spot after midnight to continue. Sam suggested I find Kevin later and see if he I liked him, Sam figured that he was going give Lisa an introduction to swinging.

Midnight struck and after the cheering I grabbed Sam and kissed him hard. As we broke our kiss, I started kissing everyone else around me loosing track of Sam who was being dragged off by Lisa. One them guys was Kevin, who kissed very well and rubbed his very hard cock against me. Just as I was about to grab his cock, Kevin excused himself saying he had to pee. Several other men stepped up quickly to take his place. After kissing a few I needed to pee and went upstairs to find the bathroom.

As I walked out of the bathroom I ran into a cute blonde guy in his late 20’s. He told me his name was Brian and was looking for the bathroom. Brian asked me if I would wait for him while he took a quick pee. I walked down to the end of the hall in the door way of a bedroom that appeared to be a guest room. As Brian opened the door he looked around for me not seeing me at first. I cleared my throat to get his attention, when he looked my way I pointed up to the mistletoe. Brian walked quickly over to where we locked lips. I backed him into the bedroom as our tongues mixed and my hands found his butt.

I pulled Brian in tight against me, feeling his hard cock rub against me. Brian moaned as he ground his cock into me. Brian whispered in my ear, “Is your husband okay with you kissing other men?”

I grabbed his crotch and said, “Hell, he probably has his cock is someone’s wife right now.

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv

Does your wife mind me rubbing your cock?” I started stroking his cock through his pants.

“We’ve been wanting to try this, mmm.” I undid his belt and unsnapped his pants, Brian groaned as I wrapped my hand around his cock inside his pants and looked him in the eyes.

Brian slid his underwear down slowly allowing his dick to flop out. Brian had a nice size cock, not overly big. I started to kiss and suck his cock while playing with his balls with my hands. Brian moaned as I took his dick more and more into my mouth. He started to buck his hips back and forth as I sucked faster. Brian grunted that he was going to cum. He tightened up and pumped a big load into my mouth. I gagged slightly before recovering to swallow his load.

As I stood up I was about to do more but Brian suggested we go get a drink. We found our way downstairs to the bar, passing several couples making out. I could recognize what looked like Stacy over in a corner behind a couch on her hands and knees being fucked from behind. I couldn’t see her well bit I knew it was her by her moaning.

Brian got me a drink and told me he was going to find his wife. I ran into Gerry again who gave me a nice kiss. He told me had a mess to go clean up but hoped we could spend some time alone together later. I told him I would meet him later in his bedroom and gave his crotch a little pat.

I found Sam by the door apparently saying goodnight to Lisa and Kevin. Sam told me that they had to get home to their babysitter but he had gotten their number and were we were going to invite them over. As I kissed Sam I could taste the distinct flavor of pussy juice. I asked Sam if Lisa enjoyed herself.

Sam said, “Oh yeah, she was very enthusiastic.”

We made our way back to the bar, I really didn’t need any more to drink but Sam made me one anyway. We found a young couple at the bar, Tiffany and Greg. Tiffany was a pretty redhead not small but not fat. She had nice round tits that Sam was staring at immediately. Greg was about 5’ 11” nice looking with good body. As we talked and drank, Sam pointed above our heads at the mistletoe. Tiffany smiled and reached out for Sam as I grabbed Greg. Greg and I kissed for a while and noticed that Sam and Tiffany had wondered off. Greg asked me if I wanted to find a comfortable place to finish our drinks and find some more mistletoe.

I patted Sam on the ass as Greg and I went to find a dark area. We found a little sitting room with a love seat and two chairs. “Gerry told us that you guys had done some swinging so we were hoping to meet you guys.” Greg went on to tell me that he and Tiffany were thinking about trying it and the party would be a good jumping off point.

Greg and I chatted about swinging while kissing and letting our hands roam. Greg was rubbing my tits and squeezing my nipples. I stopped him for a moment and then stood up. The confusion on Greg’s face was obvious. I slipped my hands under my skirt and slid my thong off. As I sat back down my left hand settled on his crotch while my right hand I took ahold of Greg’s hand and moved it under my skirt while my.

Greg wasted no time finding my very wet pussy lips with his fingers. I moaned deeply as Greg inserted a finger into my pussy. My hand had worked his belt free and unsnapped his pants. Now it was Greg’s turn to moan as my hand found his bare cock. Greg adjusted so I could slip his pants down to get better access to his dick.

I stood up and pulled Greg up to me. I pulled out a condom from my little pocket in my skirt. “I want to put this on you so you can use it with me if you’re ready.” Greg ripped open the condom package and handed it back to me.

I then knelt down gave his cock a little kiss and then slowly rolled the condom on Greg’s dick. Greg sighed as I finished and went to the love seat. I pulled my skirt up over my ass, leaned over and told him to put it in me.

Greg grabbed my ass sliding his cock up to my pussy lips from behind. After several strokes he was able to slide his dick all the way in. We both grunted as his cock filled me. Greg pumped and pumped till he had me close to cumming.

“Mmm your cock feels great inside my, I’m about to cum.” I moaned as he fucked me. I started to shake as my orgasm overcame me. “Oh fuck!” I said as my pussy lips grabbed Greg’s cock.

Not long after I came Greg grunted as he pushed his dick into me hard. “Oh fuck you're incredible,” he said as he shot his load into the condom. Greg pulled his dick out of me and pulled me up to him. I bent down and pulled the condom off his cock and tied it up. Greg looked at his watch and said that he should probably find his wife to get home to let their babysitter go home.

I lay there for a while then readjusted my skirt. I couldn’t find my thong but figured what the hell. I worked my way downstairs and got another drink, the party seemed to break up as it was getting late or early as the case may be. The host, Gerry came up behind me and put his arm around me. He told me he was just picking up a little and if I was looking for Sam he had just seen his wife take him into one of their guest rooms. I could tell Gerry didn’t know how to make the first move so I did it for him.

“Gerry would you like to share the last drink of the night somewhere private? Maybe your bedroom?” I asked. 

Gerry nervously fixed us drinks and led me up to his bedroom. We talked for a bit, I asked Gerry about he and his wife’s swinging. Gerry told me that his wife really enjoyed the one time they swapped; he on the other hand didn’t have as good a time. Gerry said the wife of the couple wasn’t really into it and while he did fuck her it wasn’t very satisfying. Gerry said that he got a little jealous when he was listening to his wife cumming hard while the women he was fucking was just laying there just going through the motions.

I kinda felt sorry for Gerry but also was thinking he may have been spinning me a sad story to get me into bed. It didn’t matter I had already decided that I was going to finished the night in Gerry’s bed as his wife Amanda had already told me that she wanted Sam’s cock to finish her night.

I grabbed his drink and mine, putting them both on the dresser. I slipped my blouse off and push my skirt to the floor. Standing there naked I told him, “I’m ready for bed, you? Turn off the lights and come here.”

Gerry quickly pulled his clothes off, releasing his hard cock. He flipped the switch turning the lights off and crawled in next to me. As his tongue met mine, his hands went immediately to my tits. One of his hands left my tits searching lower; I knew where he was heading. I spread my legs to give him access. Gerry’s fingers found my pussy lips and started to finger me. While Gerry was stuffing my pussy with his fingers my hand found his cock.

Gerry moaned as my fingers wrapped around his dick. His hips began to buck and I stroked his cock. Gerry pulled me tight and whispered in my ear, “Please kiss it.”

“Amanda doesn’t suck you off very often?” I asked.

“No, not very often,” he moaned as I my lips met the head of his cock.

I sucked his cock hard causing more moaning, till I thought he was going to cum. I wasn’t in the mood for cum in mouth so I pulled off and asked Gerry if he had a condom for me to put on him.

“Oh, sure I have some over here.” I could tell he was disappointed that he was going to have to use a condom with me. I ripped open the package and slid the condom on his dick. I licked the head of his dick then lay back spreading my legs.

Gerry moved over top of me and slid his cock in, pumping me hard. I knew if he kept that speed up with the sucking I had done before he wouldn’t last long. He lasted longer than I thought he would but his breathing increased as did his moans. Gerry grunted that he was cumming. Gerry collapsed on top of me breathing hard. He pulled out and took off the full condom from his dick.

Felling the effects of the all the alcohol and the time of the morning I asked Gerry if I could take a little nap. Gerry made some comment about never kicking out a beautiful naked woman out of his bed.

I had drifted off to a light sleep when I heard some talking in the room. I was awake enough to hear that it was Amanda talking with her husband. “Is that Taylor? How cute, where are the condoms? I need a couple more; her Sam is in the guest bedroom,” Amanda said. 

I could feel Gerry getting up and give her what I assumed were more condoms. “Have a good time honey, treat Sam well,” he said.

As I fell back asleep I heard Amanda walk out of the room saying, “Oh I’m going to fuck him good.”

Published 
Written by taylorsam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments