I am a over 60 desert rat. About to be divorced after a 39 year relationship with a very controlling woman. I never knew how controlling untill we seperated. I still am not sure why. Enough sniviling. I am here to help me go forward. You would think that by 63 I would not get terrified at the thought of approaching a woman to have a chat and perhaps make a new friend. I never have problems in a business setting but make it social and you would think I have been in a vacuum for the last 39 years. Wait a minute that is exactly where I have been. Totally controlled. Writing like this and chatting is helping me loosen up. A lot. Thank for listening. Phil
Not added any friends yet.
No favourite stories listed.
Not following any authors
Simple answer YES. Now it gets complicated. Will he just watch or does he want to get involved and does that mean I will touch him and does that make it gay or Bi or is it still straight sex and do I give a shit any more? Does it really matter? Did I get to shoot my stuff in the holes I wanted to? Did I lick and play with all the parts I wanted to? Mission accomplished if you got off too.
The obvious and only answer is out the end of my dick. You know that hole on the end of "The Penetrator".
They think they have the best dick in the world and when you see it you will beat a path to their door. Also they know that showing you their ear or elbow will not turn you on. It has to be the dick , Yea that will do it show her the dick. These guys drive big cars too.
Yes in a New York second. Reminds me of a story. Two men walking down the street and one notices a dog licking it's dick and he says "I wish I could do that" and the other man says "I would pet him first".
Why would anyone not like to lick slit? I have never run into a woman that didn't like it.
My last time was August. Unless you count the times I get fucked by soon to be ex wifes divorce atty.
I have masturbated every day for the last 50 years. I got married 39 years ago. Wifey discovered this two years ago and totally flipped out. After a week of screaming and demanding she talked to on and off therapist/counciler and was told "He is a guy get over it" so she did. Last August she discovered me at again and filed for divorce. What I want to know is are you ladies offended by this? I have heard doctors say masturbation while in a relationship means nothing and "the more you get the more you want". The same doctor said 95% of men admit to masturbating and the other 5% are lying. Do you think a controlling wife has the right to control even this?
Attach a note to this member, which only you can see.
Please tell us why you think this profile page is inappropriate.
What would you like to do?