Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Tricks Husband On Anniversary - Pt Two

"Hubby Is In Control Now."

89
19 Comments 19
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Eric asked, “Why all the cuffing my hands behind me and blindfolding me and everything?”

Ashley answered, “Because, I figured if I would have asked you to let two transsexuals spit roast you, you would have said no.”

Eric smiled and said, “Yes, I probably would have.”

He then looked at both Kelly and Trish and asked, “So, do you two both like to suck cock and get fucked. Or are you both tops?”

Trish, the more submissive of the two trannies said, “We will do whatever you want, baby. Right, Kelly?”

Kelly just smiled and gave Eric a deep  sensuous kiss, slipping him her tongue and said, “Mmmm.”

Eric said, “Good, Trish, I want you to eat Kelly's cum from my asshole. And Kelly, you can get on your knees and suck my cock.”

The two didn't even hesitate; they did just what Eric told them to do. Eric put a hand on the back of Kelly's head, fucked her mouth in long show strokes and shoved his cock in up to his balls every time he slid into her. 

Eric looked at Ashley and said, "Why don't you pick one of them to fuck with the strap-ons.”

As Ashley put on one of the strap-ons she thought to herself, I can't believe Eric is into this.

Ashley chose to fuck Trish's asshole. She didn't need any lube since she was fucked on a regular basis. As Ashley slid the strap-on into Kelly's ass, Eric turned around and looked at Trish. She had his ass cheeks spread and was eating Kelly's cum from his asshole. Eric put his other hand on the back of her head and pushed her face into his ass, and told her, “Get that tongue deep, bitch.”

Trish shoved her tongue as deep into his asshole as she could. Eric told her, “And don't you stop eating until I cum in Kelly's mouth.”

Trish didn't answer him; she just kept eating Kelly's cum from his asshole. Eric turned back and concentrated his attention on Kelly. He put both hands on her head and started fucking her mouth. He told Ashley, “Reach around and jerk Kelly's cock while you fuck her.”

Ashley did as she was told. Eric then told Kelly, “Look up at me, bitch.”

When Kelly looked up at him, Eric told her, “Make me cum before Ashley makes you cum.” 

Kelly pulled Eric's cock from her mouth, smiled, and said, “I love a challenge.”

She then took his cock balls deep and ran her tongue around his balls. She then reached back and grabbed Trish's head with both hands, and pulled her head as deep into Eric's ass as she could. 

Eric was ready to cum. He didn't know how he managed not to cum when he was sucking Trish's cock and taking Kelly's cock up his asshole. But he wanted to make Kelly work for her cum. This went on for another minute or two, with Kelly sucking Eric while Trish ate his ass. 

Eric couldn't hold out any longer, and he just let go.
He was so horny, he didn't think he would ever stop cumming. And neither did Kelly. He came so much she couldn't swallow it all and it ran down her chin and onto her tits.

Eric moved from between Kelly and Trish and told Trish, “Crawl to Kelly and clean her up.”

Trish, still on her knees, crawled up to Kelly who was on her knees, and she kissed her, then kissed down her neck to her tits and licked up all of Eric's cum from them. The handcuffs were on the floor within Eric's reach and he picked them up and came up behind Kelly and roughly pulled her hands behind her and cuffed them. 

Kelly didn't like this at all, but she didn't say anything. Kelly was always the more dominant one when it came to sex. Eric, now standing behind Kelly, reached up and grabbed a handful of Kelly's hair and jerked her head back pulling her back into him so her back was touching his chest. 

Eric whispered in her ear, “So, you like fucking guys in the ass?”

Kelly didn't answer him as he reached down, wrapped his hand around her tranny cock and slowly jerked her. Kelly moaned and Eric turned her face so he could kiss her. As they kissed, Kelly could feel Eric's cock touch her ass. He then broke the kiss and roughly shoved her forward so she was face-to-face with Trish's cock. 

Eric gave Kelly's ass a hard slap with his hand and said, “Open wide, bitch.”

Normally, Kelly wouldn't let herself be treated like this but she and Ashley were good friends and she promised to make her husband's wedding anniversary one to remember. Kelly couldn't remember the last time she had been fucked by a real cock.

Nicole29TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicole29TS

Kelly's face Trish that look that said, you better not cum in my mouth. Trish knew it would be up to Eric if he came in her mouth or not. Kelly sucked on Trish's cock occasionally, but she never let it hit the back of her throat, and she never let her cum in her mouth. 

She always pulled out and sometimes let her give her a facial but most of the time she just let her cum on her tits and then had her lick it off.

Between the three of them, Eric's cock was the smallest. Eric lubed up his cock and Kelly's asshole. His cock didn't slide in too easily, but he didn't really have to force it either. 

Once Eric had the head in, he slowly slid it in until he was balls deep. Kelly was only taking about half of Trish's cock in her mouth, so with his cock buried deep in her ass, he told her, “Be a good girl and take Trish's cock balls deep, baby.”

When Kelly hesitated, Trish put a hand on the back of Kelly's head, gave her a big smile, and slowly shoved her cock balls deep down her throat. Kelly knew Trish was loving this because she had only taken her cock balls deep the first time she sucked her. Whenever Kelly sucked a cock, she only took it until it almost touched the back of her throat. She didn't like having and choking on a cock. 

She just kept telling herself, you're doing this for Ashley. 

While this was going on, Ashley was lying on the bed on her back, using both strap-ons on herself. She was sucking on one and using the other one to alternately fuck her ass and pussy. Eric looked over at her and told her, “Hey, no cuming unless one of our cocks is in you, understand?”

Ashley stopped with the strap-ons and slid to the edge of the bed and asked, “So what am I supposed to do while I'm waiting on one of you to fuck me?”

Eric told her, “Come over here and suck Kelly's cock.”

Ashley got off the bed and came up behind Eric, laid down on her back, and slid up between his legs, and then Kelly's. She took Kelly's cock into her mouth and down her throat and started sucking her. Eric told them, “Nobody cums until I do.”

Then he started to fuck Kelly's asshole in long, slow strokes. Kelly started sucking Trish's cock. If Kelly didn't take her cock balls deep, Trish would, with the hand on the back of Kelly's head, shove it balls deep. Trish liked that Kelly was sucking her cock since she very rarely did so.

Eric could hear Ashley slurping away on Kelly's cock, she always gave him sloppy blowjobs. That was one thing he loved about her. He never thought he would ever want her to suck anyone but him, but when he heard her sucking Kelly, he was sure his own cock got harder. 

Eric started spanking Kelly's ass every time he buried his cock deep. It wasn't long before her ass was beet red. Trish said, “Oh, my God! I don't know how much longer I can hold out, man!”

As he kept fucking Kelly's ass, Eric reached forward and put a hand on the back of Trish's head, pulled her face to his, and kissed him. Then he said, “I said, nobody cums before I do, understand?”

Trish closed her eyes tight, nodded her head, and said, “Yes…I understand.”

Eric knew he couldn't hold out much longer either, and he started pounding Kelly's ass as hard and as fast as he could. In no time he was filling her ass with his cum. 

As soon as Eric came, it seemed like Kelly and Trish both came at the same time. Even though Kelly had just cum in Eric's ass a few minutes before, she still filled Ashley's mouth to overflowing. Ashley pulled her mouth off Kelly's cock and got a facial. It went up her nose, in her eyes, and on her tits. When Trish came, she put both her hands on the back of Kelly's head and held her cock down her throat balls deep until she had emptied every last drop of cum from her balls. 

Kelly gagged and choked the whole time Trish was cumming down her throat, and Eric and Trish both loved the sound of that. 

Eric said, “OK, everyone up on the bed.”

Eric got on the bed first and had Ashley get on in front of him so they could get in a spooning position, and slid his cock in her asshole. Then he had Kelly get in the bed facing Ashley so she could put her cock in her pussy and lick his cum from her face and tits, then he had Trish get on the bed behind Kelly in the spooning position and slide his cock in her man pussy. 

They all fucked like that until they fell asleep.

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments