Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Femdom Stories

Femdom or female domination sex stories, are those where a woman takes the lead.

Dominant wives, girlfriends or women in positions of power, are usually the main character, with a submissive male or female, attending to their every demand.

For male and female subs, femdom fiction is likely to contain story elements of both softer activities like foot worship and teasing, to more hardcore activities like light torture, pain play (nipple and genital clamps, CBT), strap-on sex (pegging), figging, smothering / suffocation, orgasm denial, fisting, anal play, spanking, toilet play and humiliation.

Popular Stories

Corporate Seduction: Pleasing the Boss

A CEO of a busy company hires an intern to pleasure her. She dominates him and uses his face as a sex-toy to pleasure herself after hours.

The dimly lit room is adorned with a sleek, black leather couch and a mahogany conference table. The walls are lined with framed certificates and accolades, a testament to the success of this company. A large, ornate chandelier hangs overhead, casting sof...

All Stories

Julie's Stud

'Join you? Thanks stud, Mel. I can't this time. I'm fucking someone. Someone intimately closer to my cunt.'

Julie trusts him, likes him a lot, but doesn't love him. He is always gentle, caring and considerate with her. Above all else, she trusts his cock inside her when they're fucking for the camera. After they finish fucking, she always thanks him, kisses his...

Spray My Egg with Sperms

'Fuck me, Simon! Fuck me! Want to squirt on your cock. Spray my egg with sperms!'

'My egg is ripe and wants you to spray her with your sperms,' I murmured seductively, 'Would you like to come to bed with me, Simon, and try for a baby?' I knelt upright on the soiled bedsheets, clasped my hands to my breasts, covering my erect nipples, o...

Pregnant Fuck

'Want to be your bitch-on-heat, want you to fuck me with that fat cock of yours, fuck my cunt!'

I am heavy with child. My breasts are swollen with milk, my abdomen fully distended. I slump on the wicker chair feeling the baby prod my stomach. He lays his head in my lap. I ask if we can go upstairs - and fuck. We find our way up the stairs to the pin...

Wet Nurse Fuck

He felt her cunt lips splay and part for him as she squatted on his fat cock: craving his wet nurse fuck!

He represented an unusual challenge for her, someone exciting, if different from the norm. She knew this was her best chance to test him, satisfy him, for him to satisfy her. Their best chance to make love since the treatment. It was time for her to take...

Joely's Swim

Joely loves a deep fuck with Simon after a wild swim!

He didn't return to the lake till Monday, a beautifully warm sunny day with a mild south-westerly wind, perfect for swimming. Alone, he plunged into the ice-cold water, crawling as far as the mass of tangled brambles, lichen-petrified trees, bushes coveri...

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 7

Claire's visit to give Simon fashion advice takes an unexpected turn

It was Saturday morning, and Simon hadn't slept very well. As he had expected, his penis had woken him up early as it experienced its morning glory, although he did sense that his truculent organ was slowly learning that nocturnal erections serve no purpo...

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 6

Simon is pleasantly rewarded for good behaviour

Simon stood naked in Sarah's bedroom, awaiting, he hoped, a handjob as a reward for drafting a new and undated letter of resignation. His cage was still locked in place and his penis was becoming impatient as he watched Sarah reach into the drawer of her...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 5

Just when Simon thinks things can't get much worse he's in for a surprise

It was Monday morning, and Simon had spent an embarrassing weekend with Sarah making him dress completely in female clothing and punishing him with lines, not to mention adding further days to his chastity clock. He had also had an awkward encounter with...

Ms. Var and Dannie

Overpowering beauty is a dominant spectacle at an audition and soon rules the director, et al

This is the third and last audition of the afternoon. The scene is a contemporary villa with an Italian sports car in the driveway. The director is the famous soft-porn veteran, Daniel Dillion. The movie is an amazingly high-budget drama of family intrigu...

The Enveloping Requirement: Part 6

The disciplinary weekend draws to a close, but will it end there?

“Yes, Christopher. You flirting around my female staff members is something I take seriously. I can not have that in my corporate facility. I need you to be concentrated on doing what I require from you, that is one hundred percent efficiency,” Miss Lexin...

Ms. Samantha Supreme And Tiny

Shameless female gambling exec takes on a loser’s debt to his everlasting unmanly regret

Sam came to a famous city of sin as a teenager. She started as a chorus-line girl, and quickly was elevated to a Feature Dancer. The money was good, but she craved more. Soon she evolved into a prestigious Exclusive Dancer. She bought a condo and a Corvet...

My Humiliation Part 3: Mistress Lisa

I pay a painful and humiliating debt to a beautiful young woman

I owed a painful debt to Mistress Lisa and, my Mistress informed me, would be given to her for a weekend at the end of the month to settle the debt. I had known this was coming, but now I felt a wave of fear and excitement cascade over me. Mistress Lisa w...

A Misunderstanding - The Sequel - Part 4

Simon, while dressed en femme, has an embarrassing encounter with a young neighbour

It was Sunday morning, yet there was no chance of a lie-in for Simon. He had set his alarm for 5:30 AM, as instructed, but had not factored in nocturnal erections, which negated the need for an external clock. At 4 AM, he had been sharply woken up by the...