Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharon's Tale: Chapter 6. Dogging

""Slut and fuckmeat, that's what I was tonight," I proudly announce."

13
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Ken's fantasies lead to all kinds of places."

Ken is still looking for other outlets to satisfy his fantasies. My 'consulting' job is now just that, a job to him, and he has suggested dogging. He has done his research and is pretty au fait with what is required and expected. It is an unexpectedly well-organized affair, with rules and recommendations, lists of places to go, grades and reviews, and availability online. He, as usual, persuades me to try.

He has chosen a site in Essex that seems exceptionally well organized and recommended. It is only a ninety-minute drive for us. There are nearer sites, but we decided against going local. We have booked a hotel nearby, where we will have a light meal and get changed before going to the site.

So, one Friday afternoon in early September finds us driving around the M25. We have left quite early as we plan to visit the site in daylight to see what it is like.

The site is surprisingly lovely: a small country-style park with picnic tables, waste baskets, and ample parking. According to the signage we see, it appears to be privately owned and only open to the public during daylight hours.

After a small meal, we are getting ready in our hotel room; well, I am; Ken is just watching as I get dressed. It is the first time he will watch me having sex with someone else, and he is a bit nervous, which I don't understand. His idea, or fantasy, started us on this track three years ago. Perhaps being remote from the action is different from being there—a different atmosphere, like watching sports on TV or being at an event.

My cheap ensemble—it is recommended not to wear anything expensive—comprises a half-cup bra and matching bright red Tanga briefs. They look sexy enough, but the fit is a little unflattering. Still, it will be dark by the time we get there. I am wearing a short red gym skirt and a light grey sheer, i.e., a see-through polyester blouse. The skirt has only one button fastening the waist; the other is missing, and the buttons on the blouse are having trouble staying done up!

The clothes show their shortcomings as we walk downstairs and to the car. My knickers have slipped down my hips, giving me a baggy crotch, the blouse buttons have popped open, and my nipples are poking over the top of my bra. Well, given what we are about to do, perhaps no bad thing!

We park at the site at nine-thirty. Several cars are already there, but we can't see anyone walking about, and none have lights on. This could mean that they are all watchers waiting for a show.

Ken turns to me and asks, "You sure you are up for this?"

"Yes. I'll take things as they come."

He laughs, "Oh, I'm sure you will."

Then he turns on the interior light as I lower my window, and we start making out. We are kissing enthusiastically, and Ken has one hand rubbing a tit over my blouse, and the other is cupping my head. My hand is rubbing his crotch, feeling his erection grow.

After a few minutes, we hear footsteps approaching; looking over my shoulder, I see a guy standing at the window.

"Can I watch?" he whispers.

I turn to face him. Ken reaches around me, pulls my blouse open, the buttons popping easily, and starts fondling my breasts and trying to keep them inside the bra for now.

After a few minutes, he takes one hand away.

"Want a feel, too?" he asks.

He sure does, and this stranger is now pawing at my right breast.

"Try this one too," Ken invites as he lets go of my left breast, accidentally pulling it out from my bra.

The stranger is not gentle, but I don't care. I am so turned on I think I'm going to cum; my pussy is running wet and throbbing desperately.

"Can I see your cock? I might want to play too," I venture.

Letting go of my tits, he quickly pulls his jogging bottoms down, letting his cock spring to attention.

"Oh nice, let me feel it," I say.

It's lovely and hard; I do like a hard cock.

"Do you mind if I put it in my mouth?" I grin. What a stupid question.

I have to re-position myself. One knee is placed on the seat, and the other leg stretches into the foot well. Ken takes the opportunity and reaches between my legs, rubbing my slit through my baggy knickers. With my head at the window, I can lean out a little and take the stranger's cock into my mouth. I start licking around the head and down the shaft, then take his cock into my mouth and slide it up and down his shaft, masturbating him with my mouth.

After just three strokes, he cums and fills my mouth with his salty fluid. Although taken by surprise, I do manage to swallow it all.

He pulls his cock out of my mouth, jerks up his bottoms, and walks off.

I look over my shoulder at Ken; he's grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"You're OK with this, then," I laugh.

"Bloody fantastic, look, more guys are walking over."

Three guys peer through the window, looking at Ken.

"Is she displaying or playing?" one asks.

"She can do either; what do you want? She can finger herself and rub her tits, or you can do it for her," Ken replies without asking me.

The guys look at each other and grin.

"We'll play, thanks," one of them answers.

Hands reach for me, finding my tits quickly enough, squeezing and pulling at them, taking them out of my bra to get at the bare flesh. My pussy is just out of reach; only Ken has access at the moment, and he takes great pleasure in telling them how wet I am—holding up his damp, glistening fingers to prove it.

"Does one of you want to swap places with me? Ken suggests.

"You do it, son," one guy says.

Ken gets into the back seat, and the son replaces him. Looking at him in the light, he only looks about eighteen!

Leaning out of the window, "Any cocks need sucking out here?" I question while still waiting for the son to reach for my cunt.

"Go on, boy, she'll enjoy it; just put your hand between her legs and poke around a bit," Ken encourages him.

The first cock is ready, and I reach for it just as the son finds his nerve and my cunt. Ken's hand was over my knickers, but they were so baggy the boy had bypassed them and gone straight to my naked hole.

While he explores my nether regions, I pull the cock toward my mouth. Gently licked around and along the shaft before wrapping my lips around it and letting it slip past them into my mouth. Deeper and deeper, I draw it slowly down my throat till his balls touch my chin.

"Fucking sluts only gone and swallowed my cock, Joe," he laughs.

Rocking my body in rhythm with my mouth sliding over his cock, he pushes the boys' fingers in and out of my cunt. Multitasking at its best.

Pulling away from the cock and squatting back onto the seat and nearly trapping the boy's hand beneath me, I gasp.

"Sorry, guys. This position is just too uncomfortable. Give me a minute, and I'll come outside."

The boy exits the car, and Ken returns to the front seat.

"Are you sure about getting out? Do you remember that means you are up for anything? Ken reminds me.

"I'm sure that was killing my back and neck. I'll leave the door open to jump back in once I finish with them." I reassured him.

Looking down to adjust my blouse, which is undone, I notice my knickers are around my knees. Do I take them off or pull them back up? Taking them off is easier, and I leave them in the car. Fuck it; the blouse can come off too. The buttons don't stay done up. That, too, remains in the car. Finally, I put my tits back in my bra. Why?

"OK, guys, here I come," I warn them.

Opening the door, I am hit by a chilly gust of wind, which blows erotically over my naked flesh. It is adorable blowing around my wet pussy!

Stepping out of the car, I am confronted by three guys who must be related. Two of them look like brothers; they are almost identical, and the boy is the son of one of them. Well, they indeed share things in their family!

"Now, where was I?" I ask as I get into the classic porn star position, looking at three rampant cocks on my knees.

"You were halfway down my cock," one answers and steps forward.

Saying no more, I grab his cock and pull it toward my waiting mouth. I savor the taste of the pre-cum on its tip as it slips past my lips. I took it deep once more, holding him at the back of my throat for a while and letting him savor the sensation as I ran my tongue over his shaft and squeezed my lips around his root.

Four, five, six times, I slide his cock out and back in again, slowly and deliberately, until I feel him tense up. I take him faster and harder until he grips my head in his hands, and I know he will cum. Holding his cock to the back of my throat, gripping my lips tightly around his shaft. He explodes convulsively, jerking back and forth, slipping his cock in and out of me. Filling me with his warm seed.

"Fucking slut, fucking brilliant. Go on, guys, get your turn," he enthuses.

The other older guy volunteers, "I think your son had better go first before he bursts a blood vessel."

"Go for it, son. Don't be shy. You're here to learn," his father encourages him.

I don't wait for the boy to step forward; I step up to him—if you call it stepping when you are on your knees!

Taking his cock between my two hands, I gently squeezed it and brought it toward my mouth. That was too much for him, and he ejaculated over my face.

Everybody laughs. His father puts his arm around his shoulder.

"Never mind, lad, there will be other times." Then they walk off together, gathering their trousers up before they go.

"My turn, love," the remaining guy says as he steps up to me and shoves his cock roughly into my mouth. He grabs my head and pushes me firmly down his shaft, which is noticeably longer than the other guys. I grab his hips and try to resist, to no avail. He forcibly pulls my head back and forth, ramming his cock as deep as he can. This is not a blowjob, but a full-on face fucking. It's so exciting, being out of control, my body getting used.

He can't last long at this pace, and he doesn't. He pulls out of my mouth and pushes my head back so that he can shoot his sticky, warm cum over my tits, which have conveniently bounced out of my bra.

"You are a real slut, aren't you, total fucking slutty bitch. You're fucking brilliant." He admiringly smiles.

"Good evening, that was quite a show," a stranger's voice behind me says.

"Hi Doc, I didn't see you there. Did you see much? She's a right fucking slut," my guy replies.

"Yes. I've been watching since James and his son wandered off, so I have seen enough to know a slag when I see one," Doc comments.

"Hello, my dear; forgive my uncouth language; I must say things as I see them. Now I have seen how good you are with your mouth. Are any other areas of your body available tonight?"

My guy has moved away.

I stand up and face Doc; he does look a touch upper-class.

"What did you have in mind, Doc?" I politely query.

"I much prefer traditional pursuits, so I was wondering if your vagina would like to play?" he primly asks.

"What would it have to play with? I counter.

'I'll show you mine if you show me yours," he suggests.

AvaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCollins

"That's fair; follow me," I invite.

Walking to a picnic table, I sit on the edge, lean back, and raise my skirt to my waist. Keeping my legs closed.

"On the count of three, you pull your cock out, and I'll open my legs, sound OK," I suggest.

"Agreed, just give me a moment to prepare."

He fumbles with his belt and zip, lowering his trousers to knee level and placing his hands on the waistband of his boxers. I notice a nice bulge pushing through the material.

We look at each other.

"I'll count," I confirm.

"One, two, three."

We stare at each other's private parts; he does have a nice cock, a bit longer than average, thick and veiny. I hope he likes my vagina.

"Can I look a little closer? Your lips appear to be covering the most important part."

I nod my approval, and he kneels in front of my vagina, reaches for it, and pulls my lips apart. Why does that feel so naughty? He's only looking; I giggle to myself.

"Oh yes, most satisfactory. Do you wish a closer inspection of my penis?" Doc politely queries.

The slut in me answers. "Only if that involves it sliding along up my cunt."

"Of course," he answers and gently presents his cock to my outer pussy. Rubbing it up and down my slit, gently poking at my entrance.

"Lovely, you are already wet, so I don't have to waste time preparing you," Doc approves and slides his cock into my waiting sex. Smoothly and with a constant tempo, he seeks out my inner sex, sliding along my silk-like walls, savoring the smoothness. I am anyway; I hope he is.

Perhaps not, as he suddenly attacks my vagina like an animal. All smoothness is gone, and it is now animalistic thrusting, painfully banging against my pubic bone, sliding me along the rough wooden table. Then he stops, pulls his cock out of my battered vagina, and wanks himself to completion, shooting his cum as far as my face, covering my body and skirt, from tit to tummy.

"Thank you, my dear. That was most welcome. My dear wife would never let me treat her in such a way, but I need the release occasionally. I hope you understand," Doc tells me and then walks away.

Laying there, a bit shocked, I didn't notice a woman approach me.

"Hello, can I lick that cum off you, please?" she asks

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"It's my thing; I like to eat cum off people; I'm a cleaner," she replies.

"OK, do your thing."

It's weird, but I lay back and let her do her thing. Having someone lick you from top to toe, with a nice warm tongue running all over you, is lovely. She does clean, too; there is no attempt to pleasure herself or me.

As she cleans me off, I hear a car draw into the park, followed by doors opening and closing. Glancing over my shoulder toward the noise, I see four men walking my way. Then another car stops, and two men exit it and wander toward me.

As they get closer, one calls out.

"Thanks for the call, James."

"That's alright, Roy; we don't get fresh fuckmeat up here often, so I thought it only right we take full advantage of it," James replies.

"Thanks, James. What's she up for?" Roy questions.

"She fucking deep throats like a porn star, and she has just been fucked by Doc; Mary's cleaned her up. So I would say pretty much anything." James opines.

"So she's a right slut then, just what we want in our fuckmeat. Do you reckon we can spit roast her?" Roy queries.

"Hey, why don't you ask your fuckmeat? I'm right here," I shout.

"It's nothing to do with you, slut; now shut up." Roy nearly roars.

"I reckon we can top-and-tail her; she's right up for it. She's a true pro, if you get my drift," James replies.

"Ha, as long as she's not charging, that'll be good," Roy blurts out.

"OK, lads, let's have her." he continues.

They pull me off the table, pull my skirt and bra off, bend me over, and present a cock to my mouth.

"Show us your skills, slut." its owner sneers.

I grab his hips and ram the cock straight down my throat, bottoming out at his balls and feeling them bounce off my chin. Repeating my thrusting till he unloads into my mouth. I don't swallow but stand up facing the crowd, opening my mouth and letting the cum run down my chin and onto my tits.

"Good enough for you, now for fuck sake FUCK me," I shout.

"You heard, lads, stick her over the table, arse up. Let's use our meat ration up." James orders.

My tits are mashed firmly against the rough tabletop as they push me into position. My legs splayed wide; my hips pushed painfully into the table's edge.

"Look at that fucking cunt; it's opening and closing by itself," notices someone.

"It's talking to us; it's saying fuck me," they all laugh.

A cock is rammed into my inviting maw, showing no mercy as he hammers me against the table edge, driving his cock deeper and deeper inside me. My tits scrape against the table with each thrust and return, and my hips are forced painfully against the table edge. My mind tells me this is wrong, but my body doesn't care. It craves more, just like in the nightclub that night and at the BDSM club more recently. I want, no, I need them to abuse me. This is pure carnal lust.

The first man finishes inside of me, and the second is in my cunt within seconds, continuing the punishing treatment of my cunt. Within minutes, a third is stretching my cunt wider; he is fatter by far but no longer. Again, he is fast and furious, pounding at my raw flesh. When he cums, he keeps pounding into me, forcing his cum out past his cock to run down my legs.

"Hey, we want some head; bring her over here," someone shouts.

They half carry and half drag me to a bench, making me kneel on the seat with my head hanging over the back and my tail poking backward. The men now have access to two welcoming holes, my mouth and my pouting cunt.

"Let my son go first; he had a bit of an accident last time," James laughs.

The boy gets pushed by his dad toward me and gingerly presents his cock to my mouth, and I greedily suck it into me. He knows what to do now and eagerly pushes himself down my throat. He has a long skinny and extremely hard cock, which he proceeds to fuck my face with. Not too quickly at first, he must feel his cock rubbing against the back of my throat, I certainly can, and it is surely a new experience for him and one which he seems to be enjoying as he soon begins pumping faster and harder. Cumming copiously deep down my throat, making me choke and splutter, coughing up his cum, which drips to the ground.

"Well done, lad," his dad enthuses. Everybody else cheers.

"Now watch this," another voice pipes up.

Cocks are at both holes, my mouth and my pussy, poised and waiting; they enter me in unison, slowly at first, building a rhythm. Both are entering and leaving my holes together. Faster and faster they go until they are pounding me like the pistons on a train. Relentless, unforgiving, and mindless to my feelings or pleasure. Using me as their fuckmeat, using this slut for one thing only, to fulfill their own wants.

The cock in my mouth finishes first, drawing out of my mouth and shooting over my face and hair.

"That's for Mary," he laughs.

He gets replaced immediately, but now the rhythm is broken, and they are knocking me about like a cork in a storm, making my breasts swing so much they are slapping into the back of the bench—much to everybody's amusement.

Now it is the turn of the cock in my pussy to cum, and he holds himself inside of me, filling my cunt with his juices.

"That's for Mary, too," he laughs.

He, too, is replaced swiftly, another cock squelching through my cum filled cunt. Mixing all the juices into a frothy, slippery mess.

"Fuck, this might take a while; I can't feel her sides, her cunt's so fucking slippery," he grunts.

"Lightweight, give it some," some wag jeers.

The cock in my mouth suddenly erupts against the back of my throat, the cum sliding into my stomach, mixing with the other loads already there. No one replaces him.

That leaves the one in my cunt. He is still manfully thrusting for all he is worth, squeezing my cunt walls as tight as I can manage. That's helped him.

"YES, fucking yes, got you, you fucking bitch," he screams as he finally fills me up.

I have lost count of how many men have had me, but it has ended, and they carry me over to the table, laying me down on it.

"Mary, she's all yours," someone shouts, and Mary appears and begins her ministrations. Starting at my throbbing pussy.

"Be careful you don't get fat, Mary; there's enough for two," Roy grins.

"Well, fuckmeat, you did us proud, proved yourself a true whore and slut. Just what we like here. You're welcome back anytime; I've given your man some contact details. Let us know when you want to come back, and we'll arrange a proper party for you," James says.

"Proper party? What do you mean?" I wearily ask.

"Well, we are down on numbers tonight. Give us a bit of warning, and we can muster twenty or so guys for you," James says matter-of-factly.

I cringe at his remarks and jump in surprise as Mary licks across my clit. I'd nearly forgotten about her. The guys all wander off, leaving Mary to clean me.

"They mean it; they thought you were good, much better than the usual slags that turn up here. Next time, they won't be so rough; they were testing you out tonight. You'll get some pleasure out of it next time. Oh, and by the way, they would have stopped at any time if you had asked them to." Mary gently informed me.

I had forgotten that part of the etiquette; did I want them to stop?

Oh bugger, where's Ken?

Mary's finished, and I have recovered a bit; she helps me find my skirt and bra and walks me back to the car. Bloody Ken's fast asleep. Mary laughs and wishes me goodnight.

Getting into the car, I slam the door, which wakes him up.

"Good bodyguard you are, falling asleep," I complain.

"I wasn't, well, perhaps the last few minutes. I saw the girl cleaning you up and the guys leaving, so I closed my eyes for a few minutes. Anyway, you were fucking brilliant; I always thought you exaggerated your tales. You are one wild slut when you get going," he responds.

"Slut and fuckmeat, that's what I was tonight," I proudly announce.

"Yes. James told me what was going on. He has invited you back if you want," Ken tells me. "I even have a codename, so they know it's you. It's Fuckmeat Sally." He grins.

"They mentioned that to me, too. Twenty or so guys, they can get together if I warn them. I casually threw the numbers at him.

"Whoa, seven fucked you tonight, plus the mouth action. Triple, that is way too much. No way." Ken stammers and throws the bit of paper with James' phone number on it into my footwell.

My mind agrees. My body doesn't, and it goes all tingly at the thought.

"Get me back; I need a bath," I tell him, closing my eyes and dreaming of twenty cocks all in a row. I'll pick up that phone number when I pick up my clothes. Ken doesn't have to know everything!

Published 
Written by Gerald55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments