Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex On The Beach

"I meet Racula in the hotel bar and take her anal virginity."

47
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"This happens about ten months after "Sex And The City." If you enjoy it, please hit that "like" button."

Just after my daughter Helen went to university, I went on a week-long business trip to Romania and stayed at a posh boutique hotel on Strada Franceza in Bucharest's old town. As usual, I ensured I flew out early the previous Friday to spend the weekend sightseeing.

On Friday evening, after I had checked into my hotel, I was sitting at the bar bored and nursing a beer when a pretty young girl arrived and ordered a drink. She had short dark hair with blue eyes and was very slim with small perfect boobs. She wore a short black dress that barely covered her bum and tall spike heels. When her drink arrived, she sat at the bar near me, facing into the dimly lit room, clearly waiting for someone.

I wondered who the lucky bloke was as she was dressed to kill.

The girl was still there when I finished my beer, but she looked annoyed and kept checking the time.

When she saw me looking at me, she turned to face me and scanned me up and down. "You're not Gabriel, are you?" She said. "You look nothing like your photo."

I laughed. "No, I'm not," I said. The beer had made me bold, so I continued, "But I could be if you want me to."

The pretty girl laughed. "Sure, why not," she said. "You're better looking than his photo anyway." 

She grinned and extended her hand. "Pleased to finally meet you, Gabriel." She grinned. "You're late."

I decided to play along. "Very sorry. Traffic, you know." I paused and shook my head. "I don't know your name?"

"Racula," the girl said. "And I'm hungry." She laughed. "If that's okay. I know you're not my date, so you really don't have to, and I'll pay for myself."

She was gorgeous, so I had no hesitation. 

"I'm glad your date stood you up," I said. "I'd love to buy you dinner."

Racula looked me up and down once more. Her gaze lingered on my crotch. Finally, she smiled.

"Sure, why not," she said.

It was chilly, so we got an inside table overlooking the cobbled pedestrian street at a friendly, informal Italian restaurant nearby.

"Good choice," she said after we sat down. "I come here quite often."

I was surprised. Racula looked very young. Far too young to frequent such an expensive place. She noticed my bewilderment and laughed.

"I couldn't afford it myself. I come here sometimes with my family. My sister is also at university here."

A waiter came and took our drinks order. After that, we lingered over dinner, chatting.

Racula was eighteen, a cheerful, charming girl in her first year at university. Her parents were obviously wealthy, and I never discovered what they did. Racula was very tight-lipped about them.

I quickly discovered she was academically brilliant when we touched on her university studies.

"I've got exams in a couple of months, so I really should be studying," Racula said. She shrugged. "Anyway, I know most of this stuff already. First-year astro is pretty straightforward."

"Astro?" I asked.

"Oops, astrophysics. I'm doing Astronomy and Astrophysics," she replied. "Pretty nerdy, I suppose."

Pretty straightforward? That was not my recollection. I had struggled with first-year physics.

Over dessert, the conversation became more intimate. By this time, Racula was quite giggly after the wine. Our conversation returned to our initial meeting after the dishes were cleared.

"I'm glad your original date didn't appear," I said.

Racula smiled. "Yeah, I'm very pleased he didn't show, but he wasn't really a date," she said. She paused for a moment. "We were just meeting for sex. I found him on an adult contact site."

I was instantly wary. "You're not a hooker, are you?" I asked.

She laughed. "No, of course not," she said. "I just meet men for fun because I love sex." 

"Why is a girl as young and lovely as you using contact sites?" I asked. "I can't imagine you have any difficulty finding boyfriends."

She laughed. "I don't," she replied. "But that's the problem; they are boys. The site lets me fuck men, and after Puzo, that's all I want."

"Puzo?" I inquired.

Racula shrugged. "Just an old man I met," she said. "He was my first; very gentle when he took my virginity, but then he pounded me hard. He was fantastic."

She sounded dismissive, but the last few words had a wistful tone that made me suspect she cared more than she admitted. 

She glanced down at my crotch and my now obvious erection. She smiled. "Maybe you can fully replace Gabriel." She paused for a moment. "Yes, let's do it. Take me back to your hotel room and fuck me."

I needed no persuading.

---

When we reached my hotel room, the moment the door closed, Racula was in my arms. She pressed her slim, nubile body against me and kissed me passionately.

I slowly moved towards the bed as we kissed. As we approached the bed, I slipped the little black dress off Racula's shoulders, tugging at it to pull it down. It bunched around her narrow waist so her tiny naked boobs were pressed against my shirt.

I pushed her backwards so the edge of the bed caught her knees, and she sat down. She sat there giggling and watched me undress myself. She lifted her bum and pulled the black dress down past her hips so it slid to lie in a puddle on the floor.

Racula was naked except for skimpy black panties, barely more than a thong. I admired her slim teenage body for a moment as I pulled off my underpants.

Racula lustfully scanned my body, her gaze stopping at my enormous erection. Her tongue poked out and ran around her lips.

"Oh goody," she said. "I thought you looked pretty big earlier. I love giant dicks."

She lifted her pert arse once more and took off her black panties. She spread her knees to display her pussy. A neat, whispy triangle of dark hair was above her shaved lips.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked. 

I've always liked young women with small tits. I nodded my head.

"You look wonderful. I love your tiny boobs," I said. "Now lie down. I want to play with your pretty pussy."

Racula lay back on the bed, with her bum overlapping the edge. She hooked an elbow behind each knee and drew her legs back as far as they would go, with her knees on either side of her body, displaying the neat triangle of hair and her glistening slit.

It was the perfect position to allow my tongue and fingers access. I grinned. This nubile, innocent-looking girl was no inexperienced innocent and had clearly done this before.

I knelt on the floor next to the bed. My hands reached forward and gently caressed Racula's slender thighs, slowly moving towards the target between them. My tongue probed her labia, pushing gently between her lips. I found her clitoris, and my tongue slowly circled it. 

My roving hands caressed her bum, and then a forefinger sought out the opening below my probing tongue. The finger slid inside her tight grotto, already wet with her juices. The finger hooked and moved around inside, hunting her G spot.

Racule sighed. "Ooh, I love it when men pay proper attention to me like this," she said. 

Soon two fingers were working their magic inside her tight pussy as my tongue continued its intimate attention to her clitoris. Racula was moaning loudly now. "Oh yes," she gasped, "keep ... going."

My two fingers redoubled their efforts, moving quickly in and out. Racula's moans built to a crescendo, and her vagina clamped rhythmically around my fingers, now soaked from her flowing juices.

She moaned softly until her climax subsided. "I'm so glad Gabriel didn't show now," she said softly. "Only Puzo has ever made me feel like that before."

Puzo again, and again that wistful tone.

Racula looked at my mammoth hard-on and grinned. "Get up here so I can suck you," she said. "You deserve a proper blowjob after that."

I climbed onto the bed and propped myself up against the headboard. Racula knelt between my knees. She pulled back my foreskin, then her tongue expertly explored the contours of my dick. She's done this before, as well

She looked up at me with her brilliant blue eyes as she lowered her head, taking my enormous weapon into her mouth. I savoured the sensations of this lovely teenager sucking just the tip of my dick and her hand wanking my rigid shaft. She took her hand away and inhaled my entire length, keeping her lips pressed against my groin for what seemed ages. She then proceeded to give me a sloppy and noisy deep-throat blowjob, the best I'd ever had.

It wasn't long before I groaned. "Stop," I ordered, "or I'm going to come too soon."

Racula lifted her head, with spit running down her chin, and grinned. "We don't want that, do we?"

She straddled my body and crawled up towards my face. I kissed her passionately. I felt her hand on my raging member, then felt her body rub against my tip until it found her entrance. 

As we kissed, she sat back, forcing my mammoth pole slowly into her wet cunt. My hips thrust gently, so my dick slowly pistoned in and out as we kissed.

Racula broke our kiss and sat back. She put her hands on my chest, resting her weight on them, and swayed her hips rhythmically, fucking my greasy pole. Her wide blue eyes were fixed on my face.

She had a look of lustful concentration as she rode me, expertly moving her hips so my dick was balls-deep every time. Her entire nubile body was flushed with arousal, and she soon started panting rhythmically, in time with her movements.

"Yes ... yes ... yes," she shrieked.

Her body stiffened and shuddered as she came, and her vagina clamped hard around my dick.

I shafted her slowly for a few moments, and then she collapsed forward onto my chest, breathing deeply from her exertions. I felt her hard nipples press into me. The top of her head didn't reach my chin, so she peered up at me, looking satisfied.

"That was incredible," she said. "Only one other man has made me feel that good."

My dick was still rigid and embedded deep inside her wet cunt as I stroked her, running my hands gently over her smooth skin, exploring her firm teenage flesh. When her breathing slowed, she sighed softly.

"Will you make me come again, please?" she asked. "I'd love you to take me from behind."

I laughed. I didn't need to be asked twice to fuck this beautiful, slim girl. "Whenever you're ready," I said.

Her body vibrated against me when she giggled. "Now is a good time," she said.

Racula lifted herself off me and turned around to briefly suck my enormous wet erection.

"I love your cock," she said. "It's huge."

She positioned herself on all fours and looked back over her shoulder at me. "Fuck me hard, please."

My dick slid balls-deep into her tight, wet minge, and I started to pound her pussy. My groin slammed into her arse cheeks with every thrust. I reached around her torso with one hand and teased her clit as my mammoth cock pistoned in and out.

"Yes," Racula panted, "wonderful."

Her moans were building in volume again, and soon, I was also near the edge. I pulled my hand away from her clit, and with both hands on Racula's hips, I rammed my cock repeatedly balls-deep into her wet pussy, pulling her back hard onto me.

Racula squealed, and she shuddered, her muscles pulsing against my cock as she came; I could hold out no longer.

"I'm coming," I gasped.

Racula looked back over her shoulder at me. "In my mouth," she ordered. "I love it when men do that."

I pulled out of her pussy, and Racula quickly turned to kneel in front of me. I thrust my cock, wet from her pussy, into her mouth. Racula put her hands on my arse and started to bob her head with her lips tight around my massive rod, her big blue eyes fixed on my face as she sucked me.

I let go and shot waves of hot cum into her mouth. So much that it oozed out past my cock and dribbled down her chin. When my cock stopped spurting cum into her mouth, Racula pulled back and opened her mouth wide, showing me the pool of my hot sticky cum in her mouth. Then she swallowed and grinned.

"I love doing that," she said with my cum dripping off her chin.

I laughed. "You really are a filthy little thing, aren't you?"

She slowly shook her head. "Compared to my sister, I suppose I am; she's a real prude. But I'm not really a slut; I just like sex," she said. "Almost all my dates have wanted to fuck my arse, but I've always been too scared."

She looked critically at my gigantic wet cock, which had sprung instantly erect again. She laughed.

"You want to fuck my arse as well, don't you?"

I glanced down at my traitorous dick. I couldn't deny it. "Obviously, but only if you want me to," I said. "I promise you'll enjoy it."

Racula looked thoughtful. "I think I do," she said. "I might be able to see Puzo again then." Racula paused. "Let me think about it, and I'll call you tomorrow."

I was disappointed. I wanted to fuck Racula's virgin arse then and there, but I restrained my lust. Tomorrow was soon enough. We took a leisurely shower together before Racula dressed to leave.

After a passionate kiss in the doorway to my hotel room, she promised to call me. I had heard that so many times before that I prepared myself for disappointment.

But Racula did call the following morning. We exchanged pleasantries briefly before she got to the point.

The words came out in a rush. "I've decided I want you to take my anal virginity," she said. After a moment, she continued. "Let's make a special occasion out of it. I know a lovely secluded beach. It's a couple of hours drive, but we can make a day of it."

My dick was hard in anticipation.

"That sounds fantastic," I said. "When? I'm here all week."

"How about tomorrow?" Racula said.

Tomorrow would be Sunday. Another twenty-four hours. I controlled my disappointment. "Perfect," I said.

On Sunday morning, Racula met me in the lobby of my hotel at eight, as arranged. She wore a short purple dress that clung to her slim nubile body. Her nipples pressed visibly against the thin fabric of the dress.

The valet brought my rental around and loaded towels and a hamper. I caught a look of envy on his face as he glanced at Racula. We were soon underway, and the drive to the coast passed quickly as we chatted.

Finally, we turned onto a rough gravel track that wound through tall pines. After a kilometre or so, Racula pointed to a gravel pullover. "There," she said.

Racula took my hand and led me down a narrow path through the aromatic pines onto a bleached, sandy beach. I scanned the beach from left to right, drinking in the view. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and it was utterly deserted. Perfect.

We picked a spot, and I laid out the towels and the picnic we brought from the hotel. Soon, we were set up for the day.

GeorginaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GeorginaBlonde

Racula pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to her waist, exposing her flat chest. Her nipples stood proud, showing her arousal.

"No one ever comes here," she said, "so I'm going to get naked."

She pushed the dress past her hips, letting it drop to the sand in a puddle of purple, leaving her in just a pink thong. She picked up the dress and neatly folded it before taking off the thong.

My eyes devoured her perfect teenage flesh, lingering on her tiny boobs and then the neat triangle of hair above her slit.

"You look lovely," I said as I removed my clothing. In my case, a T-shirt, shorts and undies.

Racula stared down at my enormous erection. "We'd better put on some sun stuff," she said. "Even in April, it's too strong for my pale skin." She grinned. "And I'd hate for your dick to get burned."

"Good job that I brought some, then," I replied. I rummaged in the bag and pulled out two plastic bottles.

"Let's do each other," I said. That had always been my plan.

I poured lotion onto my hands and ran them slowly all over the front of her lithe body, topping up the oil whenever needed. My hands paused first on her tiny boobs, caressing them and tweaking both nipples. Then on her pussy, where I fingered her gently. 

I felt her oily hands run over my body. She lingered over my long stiff rod, wanking me gently for a few strokes.

"Turn around," I said. "I'll do your back first."

I worked more oil into her smooth young skin, this time pausing to caress both arse cheeks. I rubbed a hand down her bum crack. Racula squealed when one oily finger probed her tight sphincter.

Once I had done Racula, she oiled my back, and her hands lingered on my bum, then reached around to wank me gently again.

After that, we lazed in the sun, lying face down and holding hands. Half an hour later, it was time for the next step of my plan. My hand ran down Racula's back and explored her firm cheeks. Racula moaned softly when a finger probed her sphincter again.

"Turn over," I said. "Let's make sure your bum is ready for me to ream it later."  

Racula turned over. She looked nervous. "What now," she said, gazing at my painfully erect dick.

I brandished a silver butt plug. "Put your arms behind your knees and pull them as far back as you can," I said. "I want to tongue you while I insert this."

 

Racula did as she was told. I stared momentarily at her wet minge and the perfect starfish beneath it. It was awkward on the flat sandy beach, but I got into position so I could tongue her clitoris and work on her arse with my fingers.

Racula flinched when I inserted an oily finger into her back passage. My finger worked in and out, and when a second one joined it, Racula started moaning.

"That feels good," she murmured, sounding surprised.

A few strokes later, my fingers pulled out. I lubed up the plug. Racula jumped again when she felt it push against her tight virgin sphincter.

"That's cold," she complained.

I pushed the plug harder into her. "Push out," I said. When she did, the butt plug slipped past her tight sphincter and into her arse. 

"How does that feel?" I asked.

Racula let go of her knees and spread her knees wide apart. She craned her neck forwards, trying to see her arse. She tutted.

"I can't quite see what it looks like." She sounded disappointed. "It feels weird. A constant pressure on my arse that won't go away." She smiled. "But I'm almost enjoying it."

I laughed. "You're going to love the rest of the day," I said. "I'm going to deflower your arse after lunch, so we can relax for a while."

"I can hardly wait," Racula said, grinning broadly.

I paused for a moment. "Unless you want me to fuck you while you're wearing that plug?" I asked hopefully.

"I'd love that!" she replied. She lay back, with her head propped up by the bags. Her knees akimbo, her arms stretched up to me. "Please fuck me now."

Her teenage body looked fantastic, and juices oozed from her narrow slit and dribbled down onto the jewel of the butt plug. My dick was painfully erect when I pulled back my foreskin. I knelt between her wide-spread knees, propped up by my hands and bent my head to kiss her passionately.

Her hand guided my dick, and it quickly nudged her entrance and pushed slowly into her moist grotto as we kissed. She was so wet my enormous erection slid easily into her tight cunt, and I was quickly ball-deep. Racula's arms wrapped around my back as we maintained our kiss.

I broke the kiss and pistoned my mammoth pole in and out slowly. Racula moaned contentedly. "Keep going," she said. "I've never felt this full before; it's incredible."

My dick hammered back and forth, each stroke faster and harder than the last. Racula was squealing in time with my thrusts. Her cheeks were flushed, and her lips slightly parted. She gazed passionately up at me with enormous blue eyes.

The anticipation of fucking her virgin arse heightened my arousal, so when Racula got louder and louder, approaching climax, we came simultaneously, even though I usually have more stamina. My dick deposited what seemed like pints of salty spunk into her.

I lay pressed against her with my dick hilt-deep in her for a short while. Racula kissed me. "That was glorious," she said. "Even Puzo hasn't made me feel like that."

I was envious. Puzo had taken her virginity, and Racula obviously had unacknowledged feelings for him. I kissed her again. "After today, I'm sure he'll see you again," I said.

We took a dip in the ocean to clean off and then lazed in the sun after our exertions. 

Around noon, I opened the hamper the hotel had packed for me, and we had a light lunch accompanied by champagne, still cold thanks to the bag of ice that held it.

We sunbathed again, but I couldn't settle, aching to fuck Racula's virgin bum.

"Are you ready?" I asked after our lunch had had enough time to settle. "Do you want me to fuck your arse?"

Racula turned her head and looked at me. "Let me swim to cool off first," she said.

I watched her nubile, naked body saunter towards the water, slowly wading until she was waist-deep. Racula plunged into the water, submerging completely. She surfaced and swam into the Black Sea for a few strokes before turning towards the shore. When she stood up, she threw her head back. Her tiny boobs thrust forwards, glistening with water. She looked magnificent, and I could hardly believe my luck that she had let me fuck her.

Racula walked towards the shoreline. She was waist-deep in the water, with tiny waves lapping at her pussy. The water glinted in the sunlight as her movement disturbed it. I watched in awe as she walked up onto the sandy beach, droplets of sea water bright against her naked young flesh.

My dick was fully erect as her slim teenage body and her tiny perfect boobs approached. When she got close, she smiled.

She turned her taut perfect arse towards me, bent over and spread her bum cheeks. The jewel of the butt plug in her arse glinted in the sunlight.

"I can't wait to feel your dick inside me instead of this plug. I hardly notice it now," she said. "I think I'm ready now. What do you think?"  

I didn't want to wait a moment longer. "Yes, it's time for me to fuck your pretty arse."

She turned to face me once more, then straddled me, splashing me with seawater, her knees pressed into the hot sand on either side of me. She leaned forward, pressing her flat chest against mine and her stomach against my enormous hard cock, and kissed me deeply.

Racula wasted no time. She leaned back, grabbed my hard cock and guided it into her tight wet pussy. Her teenage pussy was incredibly tight around my huge cock, and it took several strokes before I could fuck her properly.

I enjoyed the feeling of ramming myself hard into her, with her wet teenage pussy clenched tight around my cock.

"Do you want me to fuck your arse now?" I said.

Racula leaned forward to kiss me again, then moved away from me slightly. "Yes," she said.

I reached behind her and grasped the jewel on the end of the butt plug. Racula grimaced as the wide bulge of the plug stretched her back entrance wide. I paused with the bulbous part of the plug at her sphincter, stretching it wide.

"How does that feel?" I said.

Racula smiled. "Better than when you pushed it in," she said. "Burns a little, but it's okay."

I pulled the plug all the way out, then probed her arsehole with one finger. It slid easily into her tight bum, so with my massive cock still embedded deep in her tight wet pussy, I put the plug into a bag and got out the lube.

"Hold out your hand," I said.

When she did, I poured lube over her fingers.

"Work that into your arse," I said. "Then onto my cock."

I felt Racula lift herself slowly off my cock and watched her reach behind herself, working her fingers into her arse. Then I felt her small hand - dripping with oil - grasp my cock and wank it gently, coating it with oil.

"Let's do this doggy style," I said.

We changed positions, and when I was behind her, I rubbed my colossal oily cock up and down her arse crack, then positioned the tip at her bum hole.

"Ready or not, here goes," I said, and I started to push my cock into her perfect starfish.

Racula moaned as my tip penetrated her tight sphincter. "Oooo, you're much bigger than that plug," she said. 

I paused for a moment with just my tip inside her arse. "Push back onto me," I said. "Take as much as you're comfortable with."

I felt her push back onto my cock. She moaned as my cock slid a little deeper into her arse. I poured a little more lube onto my cock, then shafted her arse for a couple of small slow strokes just to work in the lube.

"That's better," she said. "I know I can do this."

I felt her push back onto me once more, and more of my massive glistening cock disappeared into her arse. Again, she felt incredibly tight around me as I shafted her a little more.

Soon, I was balls-deep in her. "That's it," I said. "That's everything I've got."

Racula sighed. "It feels okay, just a lot of pressure," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck my arse properly, please. I need to know if I enjoy it."

I paused for a moment longer, loving the feeling of her arse clenched around the entire length of my massive cock. Then I started to slowly withdraw so just my tip stayed inside her, then worked my wet cock back deep inside her.

After a few long deep strokes and a bit more lube, my huge oily dick was gliding smoothly in and out of her arse.

Racula was moaning. "Don't stop," she said. "That is starting to feel good."

Then, I spotted two men jogging towards us along wet sand where the waves lapped on the beach. I decided I wasn't going to stop fucking Racula's tight bum. We were both enjoying it far too much.

So I continued to fuck her tight teenage - but no longer virgin - arse. Racula's moans were louder now and in sync with my thrusts deep into her rectum.

"God, yes," she moaned. "I feel so full; it feels amazing."

The two joggers were now very close and clearly saw what we were doing. They diverted from their path along the sea's edge and up the beach towards us.

"We have an audience," I said to Racula.

She laughed. "I know. I saw them a little while ago. It's exhilarating."

It was. The two men were now nearby and watching us. It made my dick feel harder than ever, painfully hard, but I was very conscious of our performance.

I reamed Racula's pert bottom just as hard as I could. She shrieked with pleasure on each deep thrust into her back passage. The two joggers now had their dicks in hand and were wanking as they watched us.

With the added excitement of an audience, I knew I was about to come. When Racula's shrieks reached a crescendo, and her sphincter clamped hard around my colossal rigid pole, it drove me over the edge. My dick erupted, spurting my hot spunk into her teenage bottom.

I heard the joggers clapping and cheering.

"Let's give them a proper show," I murmured to Racula when our mutual shuddering subsided.

Racula giggled. "I'll do anything if it makes me feel like that again," she said.

I reached around her narrow waist, clasped her torso tight, and held her fully impaled on my rigid weapon.

Racula yelped in surprise when I leaned backwards and sat down with her on my lap. A few moments later, she sat astride me with my dick impaled in her arse. Her small hands pressed against my chest, and I knew her pussy was on full display to our audience.

She needed no prompting on what to do next, and she started lifting herself and slamming down onto my rampant member. My hand reached around and played with her pussy, stimulating her clitoris.

Soon, she was moaning again. "Yes ... harder ... just like that," she gasped, taunting our audience.

There was a limit to how hard and fast Racula could fuck my dick, so when her moans started to intensify, I decided to up the pace. 

"Lift yourself and hold still," I said softly.

When Racula complied, I thrust upwards, hard and repeatedly, into her tight young arse until she came once more, triggering me again, though, after so coming many times, I deposited hardly a trickle into her pert bottom.

"Spread your cheeks," I ordered.

Racula put her hands on her arse cheeks and spread them. I slowly withdrew my cock from her arse. Surprisingly, given how long and hard I'd fucked it, her bum hole hardly gaped at all. A thin stream of cum oozed out, dripping down onto her pussy.  

Behind me, I heard another round of applause from the two joggers. Racula turned to face me, took my wet dick in her mouth, and sucked me clean.

"We should show the joggers your arse," I said.

Racula looked up from my dick and grinned at me. She reached behind herself and spread her cheeks again, wiggling her bum provocatively. This drew more applause.

Now the show was over, the joggers trotted off along the shoreline.

"That was incredible," Racula said. "I never guessed I'd enjoy having something in my arse so much." Her hand reached behind her. "Though my bum is now wide open and a bit sore."

---

We barely spoke a word on the drive back. Racula held my hand and leaned against me for much of the trip. She stayed in my hotel room that night, much to the surprise of a colleague who knocked on my door the following morning because I was late.

I met Racula every night that week. Some days, we had slow, gentle sex. Others, she demanded I ravage her tight bum. We had a lot of naughty fun, but Racula made it clear that's all it was: fun.

Finally, my business trip ended, and I regretfully said goodbye to Racula.

Racula grinned. "When you come back, you must meet my sister," she said.  

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments