Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Milf And The Wolf - Extreme Cuckolding

"The cuckold never expected what happened."

72
18 Comments 18
3.3k Views 3.3k
5.4k words 5.4k words

My cell phone rang as my husband Sam and I lay in bed. He was getting his morning hand job as I recounted the details of my encounter with Charles during my last trip away from home. 

"Damn, do you have to get that?" he asked.

When I looked at the display, I said, "Absolutely." Charles, my ardent lover who had fucked me ten ways from Sunday on that trip, was calling.

I let go of my husband's puny cock and grabbed my cell.

"Charles, what a pleasant surprise!" I gushed. "To what do I owe the honor of this call?"

"Sam, it's Charles—the Wolf I was just telling you about," I told Hubby.

"Becks, my schedule has changed. I will be in town this weekend. Have you given any thought about me coming by and giving you my cock to play with while your husband was around?"

"I have thought of nothing but that since I got back. I also talked to Sam about I; he would be on board for that."

"So, it's a date. I can get there on Saturday evening. I would have to leave very early on Monday morning. Mind you, I might have another suggestion depending on how things work out."

"What suggestion?"

"I'll tell you when we are together. I want it to be a surprise."

"OK, Mr. Wolf, I'm really looking forward to this. Bye, for now, my pussy suddenly needs urgent attention."

"Bye, Becks. I wish I were there to help. See you soon, sweetheart."

***

Sam was beyond excited at the thought he would soon see my body ravaged by a stranger before his eyes. When I confirmed what he had heard in my phone conversation, it took just one or two strokes of my hand for him to ejaculate more spunk than he ever had before.

He could talk about nothing but the coming festivities for the next two days.

I think his diminutive prick was in a state of perpetual erection. He was like a man on a Viagra high. His testicles were swollen and blueish.

"Why does the thought of another man fucking me excite you so much?" I asked him.

He gave the question some thought before answering me. "Becks, I know that you like me, and you married me because I offered you the material advantages you desired. I realize we are husband and wife but that I can't satisfy your sexual needs, but I love you. 

"The thought of you being made love to in a way I can't pleases and excites me. Maybe I also have some thoughts that I might be bisexual, which is something I am starting to wonder about. I will enjoy the sight of his cock perhaps as much as you do."

"Really? So you would want to be a participant?"

"I think so if you would let me."

"Let me think about it."

***

I had Sam help me get ready for Charles's arrival. He shaved my tender bits both fore and aft to ensure that I was as smooth as a baby's bottom, then helped me select what to wear. We chose a white silk blouse and a black miniskirt. No bra, of course, but a black thong which was merely a whisp of material supported by some thin strips that would bisect my ass, plus black thigh highs.

Sam was highly excited and even suggested some makeup enhancements for me. He suggested I apply some rose lipstick to my nipples. I loved the effect. They made my nipples seem even more prominent and stand out from my aureolas.

Sam had no idea what to expect. Neither did I, of course, as this would be a first for us. I had never entertained a lover at home. It was apparent, however, that Sam's imagination was in overdrive, probably visualizing scenes of what Charles would be doing to me. 

I took pity on him and decided to ease his stress with an oily hand job, which again caused a massive ejaculation.

I'd had an edge on all week since Charles' phone call. I had refrained from making myself cum, and my pussy was twitching at the thought of the rewards it would receive.

I had given some thought to Sam's request to participate. Still, I had yet to come up with any ideas as to how he would participate except as a spectator. I decided to let Charles make those decisions.

***

Sam called out to me, "He's here. An Uber just pulled up in the driveway."

"Show him in. I'll be down in a minute."

A few minutes later, when I entered the living room, both men sat facing each other with a drink. From the snippets of conversation I had overheard from the stairs, they were talking about golf.

It seemed surreal to me. My lover and my husband chatted as if they were at a social event. My husband knew he would be well and truly cuckolded before his own eyes, and my lover knew he would be fucking the man's wife.

I entered the room, and Charles stood, came to me, and wrapped his arms around me while sliding his hands under my miniskirt and cupping my ass. 

"Happy to see your Wolf, Becks?"

"Ecstatic is more like it as well as super horny. I have missed you."

"Sam, can you please get me a glass of wine."

Charles gave me a passionate kiss, which Sam caught before he left the room. Out of the corner of my eye. I noticed him adjust his cock. It made me smile.

While Sam was out, I told Charles about our conversation about my husband wanting to participate in tonight's events.

"Don't worry, Becks, I will include him. By the end of tonight, he will be wearing horns and will have enjoyed the experience. Unfortunately, though I am not homophobic, I am not gay. I have an idea that will satisfy his bisexual curiosity in the future. Leave things in my hands."

"You truly are a big bad wolf," I giggled.

"Who's dying to eat you up, Red Riding Hood."

"I can hardly wait."

Sam returned with a bottle of Champagne and three flutes. He poured the wine as Charles and I sat on the sofa. He went to resume his seat in the armchair when Charles stopped him and invited him to sit so I would be between the two of them.

Charles said, "Sam, Becks tells me you have asked to participate in whatever happens today. Is that right?"

"Uuh…Yes."

"You understand that if we let you participate, you can be only a spectator or an active player. Which would you choose?"

"I think I would be fine being an active player, though I don't know or understand my role."

"Becks, do you think you can allow Sam to participate?"

I had no clue what role Sam could fulfill, but trusting that Charles knew what he was doing, I consented.

"Sam, your role will be to do anything you are asked to and question nothing we do. Can you agree to that?"

"Yes, Charles."

"Your first task is to remove her blouse and then, as a dutiful cuck, present her tits to me and watch and learn how a real man plays with them to turn her on. But before you do that, I want you to remove your clothes."

"Everything?"

"Butt naked, cuck," Charles said while removing all his own clothes. He sat down beside me, and I reached over and stroked his erect cock.

Sam awkwardly removed his clothes with a blush suffusing his features. He then started to undo the buttons on my blouse.

While he was doing this, Charles gave a sigh of contentment as my hand squeezed his cock and said to me, "I see what you mean, Becks. That isn't a cock he has. It's a dicklette, more like an oversized clit. I bet you can take it completely in your hand, and we would not see any of it."

I started seeing how Charles tried humiliating Sam and joined the game. I reached over and wrapped my hand around Sam's prick, effectively holding it completely enclosed in my hand while holding Charles's cock where my hand couldn't cover more than half of it and could not wrap fully around it.

I felt Sam shiver, and his face grew even redder. 

"Sam, see that. There, you have the reason why you have no choice but to be a cuckold. You could never satisfy your wife's needs with that. Now be a good cuck, do your duty, and take Beck's beautiful tit and present it to my mouth where I can feast on it and lick and suck it. I know her nipples are super sensitive and that she loves them being teased and tortured by a real man."

Charles nibbled and sucked and licked, effectively teasing my tits and causing my cunt to juice as my body trembled with joy at his molestation. He raised his mouth, nibbled, and kissed my ear and down my neck, and we kissed passionately. Our tongues wrestled ecstatically with each other's, and it was evident that we were swapping spit. I heard Sam groan at this spectacle.

When we broke up, I saw that Sam's tiny cock was erect and no longer limp. The tip glistened with what might have been a drop of precum.

Charles chuckled at the sight. "Sam, your next task is to remove Beck's skirt and panties for my viewing pleasure. Becks, stand and let him strip you."

As I stood, Sam knelt and unzipped my skirt, slid it off my hips, and started to slide my panties off me when I stopped him. I suddenly was spitting mad. I realized that Sam was using me. He was pimping me out to Charles for his pleasure. It had nothing to do with him caring for or loving me. To him, I had become a piece of merchandise.

Indeed, I had cheated on him over the years, if it can be called cheating. However, what he was now doing surely was worse. I resolved to do all in my power to humiliate him. In that instant, I had lost my remaining respect for him.

I think that Charles sensed my mood shift. I was standing there in my panties and thigh highs when he told Sam to go to the kitchen, bring more wine and join us in the bedroom.

"What's wrong, Becks?"

I told him about the moment of satori I had just experienced. 

"What do you want to do?" he asked. "Shall we bar him from further participation? I don't want him to diminish our pleasure during our time together."

"No. Let him remain. I won't let him do that to us. From now on, my attitude towards him will be different. I had pity and compassion for his weakness. That's gone. Let's go up and enjoy ourselves."

He picked me up bodily and carried me in his arms up the stairs to the bedroom.

I felt his strength and power. Here was the man I should have married. I realized I could easily fall in love with him; maybe I had already done so.

"Becks, which is his side of the bed?"

I indicated the side, and Charles deposited me on my side and appropriated Sam's side. "Now listen, darling, I aim to humiliate him and, at the same time, provide you with the pleasure you deserve. Play to my cues. Can you do that?"

"I think so."

"If you want me to stop anytime, please tell me."

"OK."

We cuddled together, kissing and caressing while waiting for Sam to return.

Sam returned carrying a tray with three flutes and a bottle of Champagne. He looked ludicrous. I could almost picture him with a maid's apron hiding his limp dick.

Charles ordered him to serve the Champagne, sit on the corner of the bed, keep quiet, and watch how a man treated a woman.

Charles got on his knees, raised my legs, and removed my knee highs. Then he slid my thong off my hips and removed it. It came off with the scrap of fabric which had covered my pussy, sopping wet. Charles smelled it with appreciation and handed it to Sam, saying, "Here's a souvenir for you. Feel free to suck on it while I go and sample at the source."

Parting my legs, he knelt between them and kissed and licked his way up my inner thighs. The feather-light touch of his lips on my sensitive flesh made me shiver in anticipation of him reaching his goal. His hot breath against my pussy was almost enough to make me cum. I could feel the juices oozing in my cunt as he licked each side of my minimal pussy lips, that most sensitive area between the lips and the groin.

He parted my pussy with his fingers, exposing the pinkness of my inner flesh, and said to Sam, "Doesn't she look delectable? Isn't this the prettiest pussy you have ever feasted your eyes on?

"From now on, Sam, this is mine, and whoever Becks decides can use it. You have lost all your rights to it without her or her lover's permission."

"But…" Sam started to say.

Charles silenced him with one word. "Shut up!"

He then leaned forward again to feast on me. I prepared to receive his lascivious attention and was startled when instead of the expected warm tongue, I felt a surge of cold invade my pussy. 

My pussy tingled as if a million little cold bubbles were tickling my insides. It was an unexpected erotic sensation that made me squeal in delight. Charles had bathed my cunt with a mouthful of Champagne.

As the bubbles warmed and kept fizzing, his mouth returned to my pussy, and he sucked the liquid out of me. Looking at me, he grinned and said, "Champagne and cream, the nectar of the gods."

I refrained from bursting into laughter and reached forward and pulled his face back to me.

He attacked me with his tongue, licking me from my asshole to my clit, which made my legs tremble. His tongue then slithered between my pussy lips, and he lapped at my inner core, sending shivers through my whole body. The slurping sounds he made were music to my ears.

His tongue began to slide around my clit and to flick it while his fingers thrust into my juicy cunt. He curved them and toyed with my G-spot as I moaned my pleasure at the treatment. He was relentless, a man with a mission, and that mission was me.

"Yes! Oh yes! That's the spot. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm about to cum," I yelled as I wrapped my legs around his head.

He ravaged my cunt even more vigorously as I flooded his face with my juices. 

As I lay gasping and panting for breath, he came over and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. I held his face and smiled before licking every inch from his nose to his chin, which I had painted with my sweet cum.

I wrapped him in my arms and cuddled against him while I recovered. I was conscious of his erection poking at my belly. "Charles, your cock is like a piece of steel. I need to take care of that for you."

"No rush, honey. I plan to fuck you ten ways from Sunday before the night is out. Just get your breath back while I get you ready."

He turned me over on my stomach, and his strong hands gently massaged my shoulders and back, relaxing the tension in my body. When he reached my butt cheeks, he repeatedly mauled and pinched them. Spreading my cheeks apart, he told Sam, "Look how pretty that pucker looks. That hole is also no longer yours."

I turned sideways and glanced at Sam, whose face looked grim. However, his cock was obviously enjoying what was being done to me, despite the humiliation written across his face.

ChannelRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelRosse

I truly wanted him humiliated. I was also turned on by being exhibited the way I was before him. I felt my libido rise and said to Charles, "Fuck me now. I need your cock in my cunt."

He used his hand to lift my ass and legs up. "Head down, ass up. I am going to take you from behind."

"Sam, come here on your back with your face under Beck's cunt. The other way with your feet in the opposite direction. What comes next is one of the true purposes of a cuck. I'm going to fuck her, and you, as the good cuck you are, are going to insert my cock into her. While I'm fucking her, you will have the best seat in the house to see how a real man's cock fills her up. You also will help make her cum."

"How do I do that?" Sam asked.

"Look above you. What do you see?"

"Her pussy."

"That's where you will use your tongue on her clit to excite her. Clear?"

I felt Sam's breath against my pussy and lowered my ass to smother his face with my still-juicy pussy.

Charles chuckled and said, "Let him breathe, honey. Get your ass up again. Now, Sam, take hold of my cock and use your hands to slide it into her hole and invite me to fuck your wife."

I felt fingers part my labia and Charles's cock nudge the edge of the hole.

"Now, cuck, I need to hear you invite me to fuck that pretty pussy."

Thoroughly tamed, Sam said, "Please fuck my wife, Charles."

"With pleasure. Don't forget to use your tongue."

Charles's cock slid into me, and I felt fulfilled. He fit into me so snugly. It was delightful. He held my hips and moved them back and forth, which rubbed my clit across Sam's face.

"Is he lashing your clit, Darling?" Charles asked.

"He's barely brushing his tongue against it."

"Sam, if you don't do a good job, I will banish you from further participation. This is not a spectator sport."

I heard a mumble from under me, and the tongue started lashing my clit most satisfactorily.

Charles resumed pounding me, and his cock throbbed in my hole. I could feel the wetness within me and hear a squelching sound every time his balls hit my ass.

This was epic. Dozens of men had fucked me in my life. None had ever gotten me this aroused. Charles was playing my body like a maestro plays a Stradivarius.

I was thrilled at the sense of his power. The timing of his thrusts matched my needs. His cock was gently brushing against my cervix, causing me to constantly rise to a new level of need and desire. The pulse of his cock was a steady reminder that this was a virile man's erection buried in me.

Somehow, he sensed that I was approaching my peak and inserted a finger up my bum. The feeling of him filling both holes and the steady lapping of Sam at my clit drove me to the edge.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck I'm going to cum," I yelled.

On cue, I felt Charles's hot cum erupt and fill my pussy. It felt like a deluge and tipped me over the edge into nirvana. I came and came for what seemed to me an eternity. Only Charles's strong hands prevented me from collapsing. He gently withdrew his cock and rolled me sideways to lay on my back to recover.

Kissing me gently, he nibbled on my ear and said, "I take it that Little Red Riding Hood is satisfied."

"Mr. Wolf, you are incredible. That was the fuck of a lifetime."

"No, Red Riding Hood, that was only an appetizer."

"If that was the appetizer, I have no concept of the main course or whether I can digest it."

Sam, who was sitting at the end of the bed, his face covered in cum stood up. "Where are you going, Sam?" Charles asked.

"To wash my face."

"No, you don't. You still have to perform one of the essential tasks that a cuckold has to perform. You are going to get between Beck's thighs and clean out her cunt with your tongue."

"What? It's both her juices and yours in her."

"So what? You wanted to be cuckolded, and you wanted to participate. The price of participation is to be the cleanup man. After you finish with her, my cock needs cleaning, and you will also do that with your mouth and tongue."

"And if I refuse, what happens?"

"That's up to Becks. If it were up to me, you would be sent out of the room while she and I continue to make love."

"Sam," I said, "I was enraged at you earlier tonight. I came to the realization that you allowing me to be a hot wife was not done for my pleasure. Not because you loved me and couldn't satisfy my needs. I was just a trophy wife that you could parade at receptions and events. You were, in fact, pimping me out to any man who would have me, not for money, but for your sexual needs. The affection I felt for you vanished at that instant.

"I also believe that deep down, you are gay. So my decision is for you to leave now or… clean me up and find out if cock sucking gives you any pleasure. After this weekend, we will discuss the state of our marriage. I can only tell you that if I don't leave you, the only sex we will ever have again will be under the present circumstances."

"Becks, you can't mean that after all I have done for you."

"Yes, Sam, you did a lot for me in the year after we married. That was almost twenty years ago. Since then, I have personally become successful in business. I bring in a substantial portion of our income. In fact, I don't cost you a cent. You forced me into the hot wife role because I was bored with our sterile life. Now make up your mind, the guest bedroom or between my thighs right now."

My emotions were in turmoil. The desire to humiliate him and get rid of his presence waged a battle within me. I glanced at Charkes, who gave me a thumbs up. Sam crawled to me on hands and knees and placed his face between my thighs.

Despite my aversion to him at the moment, I relished the fact that I had made him submit to my will. It would have taken a miracle for him to get me to cum, as what he was doing made me despise him even more.

When Charles was satisfied that he had done his duty, he told him to stop and clean his cock. I looked on in shock as we licked and gobbled Charles's cock like a street whore. I watched in amazement as Sam's dicklette came erect and started to leak pre cum profusely.

Charles didn't prolong the process. After less than thirty seconds, he halted Sam and told him to go and wash the mess coating his face.

"Charles, I know you are not gay, but are you bisexual?"

"Not in the slightest," he replied with a grin. "I am not homophobic, but my breakfast of choice is a juicy pussy. What you just witnessed was just part of the process of putting cuck in his place in this hierarchy."

"What are you, Mr. Wolf?"

"Becks, I accepted your pet name because it seems to please you. I am not a wolf. I am a Stag looking for his Doe."

"Stag, what's that?"

"A man who is married to a fabulous woman who he adores, who herself is a lady in the living room and a total slut in bed and who is willing to share him with other women.

"He, of course, shares her with other men, as long as they do it together and by mutual consent."

"What does Mrs. Wolf think of that arrangement?"

"There is no Mrs. Wolf. What gave you the idea there was?"

"I presumed a man like you would have a wife."

"No wife, Becks. I have searched for my ideal for a long time, and until now, I despaired of ever finding that ideal woman."

"So, have you found her?"

"I'm not sure. It will depend on what she decides."

"Charles, are you asking me to be your Doe?"

"Yes. Sam is returning, and there is one final act he has to perform to thoroughly make him into a cuckold and help him transition to the next stage. We'll discuss you and me when I send him to the guest bedroom afterward."

"Oh, Charles, I can hardly wait. What is the next act?"  

"I want him to watch as I fuck your ass. He will then have witnessed all your holes possessed by another man. Is that OK with you?"

"Of course. I love your cock in either of my slutty holes."

"Well, it will soon be after Sam prepares it for my pleasure."

Sam entered the room and asked, "Prepare what for your pleasure?"

"My ass, Sam, my filthy slutty ass."

"Sam, a true cuck, must be prepared to surrender all of his wife to her lover. That includes her mouth, her tits, her cunt and her asshole. Now you will not only witness this, you will also prepare her to receive me up her butt.

"Becks, get on your knees, ass up, and spread your butt cheeks to permit Sam to perform his duty to you. I have a hunch he will be doing a lot of ass-licking in the future."

As I positioned myself, I realized this must be an excruciating humiliation for Sam. He had often requested that I perform a prostate massage on him. It was a pleasure that I had always denied him. I rejoiced that Charles was making him do this.

I sensed Sam moving behind me and parted my butt hole as wide as possible. Then his tongue sort of timidly flicked at my pucker. "Dig in and really get your tongue to work, cuck. I want her thoroughly wet for my cock when it slides up her slutty ass. I want to see your tongue completely in her ass," Charles roared.

Despite my anger at Sam, this felt delightful. He could really eat ass when he made the effort. My pussy enjoyed what was being done to my ass hole and started twitching with joy. My sphincter loosened, and Sam's tongue was inserted entirely in me. I then clamped down on it with my sphincter and felt him try to pull back. Next, I let myself loosen up and brought my hips back, and he was deep in me again.

Charles let this game go on for a few minutes before telling Sam to stop. He then sat with his back against the headboard of the bed and invited me to sit in his lap, with my back to him between his parted thighs.

As soon as I had scrambled aboard, his hands cupped my tits and toyed with my nipples, sending further messages to my pussy which welcomed them with joy and expressed the pleasure by drooling my juice profusely. Charles lowered one hand and let his fingers play with my cunt and clit till I was almost ready to cum. 

My moans of pleasure and the way my pussy was clenching on his fingers indicated to him that I was close to cumming. He stopped, wrapped his arms under my thighs, and lifted me off the bed.

"Sam, now place the tip of my cock against her asshole, which you so nicely prepared for me, and watch while I fuck her beautiful ass. That's a pleasure you will never enjoy."

As Sam held Charle's cock upright and against my pucker, Charles slowly let me down, and it gently slid into my spit-lubricated asshole. I squirmed with delight at the feeling of fullness that invaded my rectum.

Charles cupped my ass and told me to rise up and down on his cock as he helped me. 

"Now Sam, Becks wants her cunt and clit devoured by you. That will make her tighten down even more on my cock, which will milk my cum right up her ass. Get sucking and licking."

I closed my eyes, not to see Sam as he dutifully performed his task. I reveled in the sensation of my lover's cock buried deep in me. I discovered that by tightening and loosening my sphincter muscle that, I was making him throb, and that increased my delight in the fabulous massage he was giving my asshole.

When Charles growled, "Becks, I'm going to cum." I got ready to feel his delicious cum shoot up my ass. The moment I felt my ass start to get flooded by him, my cunt started squirting my juices on Sam's face.

The delicious orgasm left me as limp as a rag doll. I lay back in Charle's arms and felt his cock slide out of my ass with a pop.

Sam was still kneeling in front of me with a stunned look.

Charles rolled me back so that my asshole could be reached by Sam and ordered him to lick and suck it clean. Thoroughly dispirited, Sam obeyed without a murmur. When he was done, Charles dismissed him for the night.

After cuddling and kissing, Charles and I went to the master bathroom and showered together. The hot water relieved the stress on my calves, and Charles lovingly washed every inch of my body, not forgetting my intimate holes.

We changed the sheets and crawled back into bed. "Darling, were you serious about wanting me as your Doe?"

"I've never been more serious in my life. If you would have me, it would be an honor and a privilege and bring me great joy."

"Well, Mr. Stag, if you want me, I'm yours."

"You're sure, Becks?"

"Absolutely!"

"And you do realize what that entails?"

"I think so, but tell me again."

"Knowing my nature, I will never be entirely monogamous. I love my sexuality. Likewise, I think neither will you be monogamous. In a Stag/Doe relationship, we agree that should we both mutually decide to have another person or people in our bed, it is done with both of us agreeing and participating. That's the short form of it. We can elaborate on further details as we go along. How does that sound?"

"That sounds like what I understood. It actually sounds like an ideal situation for me. Now, how do I deal with Sam?"

"That might be easier than you think. I am now convinced he is a closeted gay. I want to invite you both on a vacation to Jamaica. I have a business partner in Jamaica. He, his wife, and I have often played together.

"Trevor and Carmen are both bisexual. I believe Trevor would be the one who could bring Sam out of the closet. By the way, are you bi-curious?"

"I am both curious and inexperienced. I have often thought about it but never had the opportunity."

"How do you feel about people of color?"

"Are Trevor and Carmen black?"

"More chocolate colored than black."

"Is his cock as big as yours?"

"A little longer, I think, but not as thick."

"Well, I believe I will be able to scratch two items off my bucket list."

Which two is that?"

"My first BBC and my first pussy munching experience."

Charles roared with laughter. "You see, you are my ideal woman, a beautiful slut. My slut!"

***

Edited by JefferyB

***

Thank you for reading. I would love a comment. If you liked the story, click on the little heart below. If you love it, click both the heart and the star.

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments