Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Toe Rag

"He thinks it's is a brothel next door, little did he know!"

27
5 Comments 5
760 Views 760
3.2k words 3.2k words

Harry welcomes his new neighbours, Kate, and her boyfriend, Monty. At first, they seem like a normal couple. But after a few weeks, Harry becomes increasingly suspicious of Kate’s daily activities and concludes she’s a prostitute.

It is Kate and Monty’s first place together, a three-bed house in the London suburbs, a quiet cul-de-sac littered with cherry blossom trees. It is exactly the kind of place Kate had dreamt of.

Their neighbour, Harry, has in lived in the close since it was built ten years ago. He is a lifelong Londoner and a bit of a rogue in his younger days.  He is very welcoming to the new couple and calls around in the first few days to introduce himself. In his mid-sixties, a widower and recently retired, he looks his age with sweeping white hair but still keeps himself fit. There is life in the old dog yet as Kate notices his eyes looking her way. She stands in her bare feet and joggers chatting with Harry, while Monty rummages through some boxes looking for the essentials to make a coffee.

Kate is in her late thirties, an attractive brunette, with a curvy body, great boobs, beautiful long wavy hair, piercing blue eyes and a cute ski jump-shaped nose. Even in a jogging suit and no make-up, she looks hot. She could be Harry's daughter, but that isn't the way he was thinking about her.

Harry notices Monty head off to work, regular as clockwork at 7.45. Kate seems to leave the house for work a few days a week; the other days, Harry presumes she works from home, in some form.

On the days Kate is at home, there are often comings and goings of various sheepish looking men. What also arouses Harry’s suspicion is the way Kate dresses, she is more dressed up at home in dresses and sexy heels, then went she goes to work.

Harry has a thing for cute feet. He had already noticed Kate’s perfect toes when he was round, painted red with a saucy little toe-ring.

“I am convinced, Kate, the woman next door is on the game,” Harry scoffs.

“Grandad, really, you have too much time on your hands,” his eighteen-year-old grandson, Elliot, replies, sitting in Harry's living room with a cup of tea.

“Well, there isn’t much you can do about it. You can’t ask her,” Elliot continues.

“No, grandson, but we can gather evidence.” Harry says.

“What do you mean, gather evidence? What do you mean ‘We’?”

“You could take a look round the house while I keep watch.”

“Grandad, I am not breaking into your neighbour's house.”

“No need. I still have a spare key from the Jones, who lived there before.”

Elliot knew this was a bad idea, but agreed. Kate is generally at work on a Monday, so that would be when Elliot would make his move.

Harry and Elliot subtly peer through the blinds, waiting for Kate to leave. Looking very smart in a grey suit and deep brown suede heels, Kate leaves the house just after Monty.

“Right then, off you go. I will keep looking and text you if anyone comes.”

“What exactly am I looking for?”

“Dildos, whips, crotchless panties. Stuff like that.”

“Fuck me, Grandad, I think you have lost the plot.”

“Don’t swear, Elliot, you were raised better than that. Now off you go.”

“What if they have an alarm?”

“I don’t think they do.”

“That isn’t very reassuring, Grandad.”

“Will you just get over there?”

Dressed in black jeans and a hoodie, Elliot quickly walks over, unlocks the front door, and goes inside. Downstairs is still in a state of disarray, with boxes still to be unpacked. Elliot goes upstairs, the first bedroom is again just full of boxes. Then he comes to Kate and Monty’s room. A beautiful big super king bed with everything unpacked. He starts to go through the drawers and wardrobes. There was nothing out of the ordinary. Kate has a shitload of high heels, but that isn’t so unusual for a woman.

Just then, his mobile buzzed, a text from Grandad reads ‘She’s back!’ Elliot then hears the front door and voices. ‘Fuck’, they hadn’t thought this part through. He couldn’t leave, there was no way of getting out. He decided to hide under the bed and hope whoever was there would go back out again soon.

A feeling of dread fills Elliot’s beating heart as he cowers under the bed and hears the bedroom door open. He pulls his hood over his head and pushes back under the bed as far as he can go. Kate is closely followed by a man, which Elliot assumes is Monty.

“So, Jaime. What to see my new heels?” Kate asks.

Ok, it wasn’t Monty. Maybe Grandad was right after all.

Kate pulls out a pair of designer black pointed-toe, rhinestone embellished, ankle strap pumps with a pointy stiletto heel. She sits on the bed and kicks off her suede work heels. Her naked feet are a bit clammy after being encased in the heels. As she sits cross-legged, she wiggles her dark green pedicured feet. Jamie kneels and smells her toes.

Elliot peers through his hood. He isn’t a foot guy but could not help but admire Kate’s feet, perfectly even toes, enough veins and wriggles to be sexy.

Kate hands Jamie the designer heels. He slowly slips her feet in and does up the straps. He admires her graceful, sexy footwear. It shows off her heel and Achilles.

Jamie is a medium-height guy with glasses and brown hair. He gets up and takes off his clothes. Completely naked, he then kneels back at Kate’s feet. He is already turned on as his hard cock swings between his legs.

Elliot cringes as the view had suddenly got worse, and he couldn’t help but look at Elliott’s bell-end dangling in front of him.

Jamie moves forward and plants little kisses on the back of Kate’s feet.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” she purrs.

His kisses move over her instep and the leather of her heel. He then goes to the other foot and gives it the same attention. His hand runs up her bare legs and caresses her knees as his tongue licks the skin of her ankle.

He slaps her feet with his cock, depositing pre-cum on her instep and her leather heels.

Jamie then slowly takes off the shoes he had eloquently not long put on. Kate’s feet are exposed again, Jamie pulls her toes up to his nose and smells the fresh leather from her new shoes. He slowly sucks her big. She moves her other foot up to his face and rubs it all over.

Kate drops one foot down to Jamie’s groin, rubbing her sole along his dick. She wraps her feet around his shaft and rubs her feet up and down.

“Fuck, that feels good,” Jamie exclaims.

“You gonna cum for me, baby?”

“Fuck, yes.”

“I want to feel your warm cum explode over me. I want to feel your dribble slide between my toes,” Kate says, smiling.

“Fuck!”

Soon, Jamie is erupting as Kate pumps his cock. She watches his semen cascade all over her feet and glue her toes together. He isn’t done and semen keeps coming, smothering her feet.

“Wow, that’s an impressive load, Jamie,” Kate says, watching his jizz dripping off her toes.

Jamie gets up and sits on the bed. Kate wraps her arms around her legs as cum drips on the floor. Pleased with his handy work, Jamie cleans her up with a wipe.

“Shit, I didn’t realise the time. I need to get back to work,” Kate says, suddenly jumping up.

“Let me clean the floor,” Jamie says, looking at his deposits.

“No time, I’ll do it later. Just get dressed,” Kate says, putting on her sensible work heels.

She ushers Jamie out of the house and through the front door.

Elliot lays stiff. He thought they were never going to leave. He couldn’t believe Jamie hadn’t seen him. Luckily, he was mesmerised by Kate’s feet.

Elliot now had another problem. There was no way of getting out from under the bed without going forward and the floor in front of him was covered in semen. He shuffles towards the mess and slides out. He feels his hoodie mop up most of the jiz. Elliot dances around the room, distinguished by what he has down him. Without thinking, he runs his hands down his top, now his fingers are sticky. He dashes to the bathroom and washes his hands.

On the bathroom floor, he notices a business card with ‘Miss Sexy Feet’ written on it. He picks it up and puts it in his pocket and rushes downstairs, he needs to get out before someone else comes home. He stops as he gets to the bottom of the stairs.  Kate is going to know someone was here, when she goes to clean the floor and finds the semen gone. It could have dried, of course, but he didn’t want to leave it to chance.

To avoid rousing any suspicion, Elliot goes back into the bedroom, he finds Kate’s underwear drawer he pulls out a small pair of panties and starts sniffing them; he imagines her pussy nestled in them. He holds them up to his face and undoes his jeans. Pulling out his cock, he starts wanking off as his nostrils fill with the smell of silk undies. He sees the designer heels she wore earlier and stuffs the panties inside one and holds the heel up to his nose. It is quite a combination of smells.  He starts to cum and shoots his load on the same point as Jamie. It looked good enough as he finishes shaking his dick. He puts the underwear and heels back, goes downstairs again and this time makes it outside.

RoxxanaBigassTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxxanaBigassTS

“What the fuck happened?” Harry says, opening his front door.

“It’s complicated. I need a drink,” Elliot replies.

Harry smiles and cringes as Elliot recounts his tale and hands his grandad the ‘Miss Sexy Feet’ business card.

Kate is foot fetish queen, teasing her fans online with various foot photos and offering the opportunity to worship her gorgeous looking tootsies.

A week later, Kate gets a text from an unknown number asking if she is available for a foot worship session. Kate has been limiting her clients to regulars, but it is a slow month, so she agrees to meet her unknown caller at a local coffee shop. She always met new clients in public places first, in case they were complete weirdos.

She sits in a blue dress and grey peephole slingbacks. She texts what she is wearing so her prospective client can spot her. She is still sitting on her own fifteen minutes later, assuming this guy is a no-show. She then notices her neighbour Harry at the next table.

“Hey, how are you?”

“Hi Kate, I am good. I was looking for someone and I think it might be you,” Harry says.

“Are you ‘Miss Sexy Feet’?” he continues.

“Shit, yes. What the fuck? I can’t believe it; you live next door,” Kate says, stunned.

“Man, I know, I couldn’t believe it either when I saw you sitting there.”

“So, you have a foot fetish?” Kate says, moving over to his table.

“Yes, it’s my guilty pleasure. But, I understand if you would rather not see me,” Harry says.

“No, it’s ok, there is no harm in it, is there? It is just worship, no sex.”

“What about Monty? Does he know about this?”

“Yes, he knows. He doesn’t have an issue with it.”

Harry coughs up the needed cash and they go back to the cul-de-sac. Kate invites him in, and they go upstairs to the infamous bedroom.

“You like heels or something else?”

“Do you have any stilettos?” Harry says, sitting next to her.

Kate pulls out a pair of fire engine red patent stilettos. Harry helps her take off her slingbacks and admires her black pedicure. Slowly he slides her feet into the stilettos.

Kate tosses her newly highlighted hair and sits at the back of the bed with her legs out in front of her. Harry lays next to her and starts kissing her ankles, running his tongue along her leg. He slowly pulls her left heel off and lifts up her foot. Kate smothers Harry’s face. He licks and smells her sweet, sweaty scent. He takes off her other heel and grabs her ankles, pushing both feet in his face, his tongue running over soles.

“Mmm, that is so nice,” Kate says sweetly as his kisses move up to her ankles.

Harry’s hands move up her legs and his tongue laps her calves. He undoes his jeans and pulls out his cock for her moist toes to play with. He falls forward and grabs her legs. Kate is becoming aware he is moving further up her body. She is so turned on by his attention, there is an air of rugged, experienced masculinity about him. She doesn’t stop him when he pushes up her dress and his head goes between her thighs, pushing her legs apart.

“You need to stop there,” she says, coming to her senses.

Her legs are spread with her black panties in Harry’s face.

“Sorry, Kate, I was getting carried away. You have such great legs,” he says, moving his hand along her thighs.

“It’s OK. Remember the boundaries.”

“I just want to pull your underwear off and keep kissing you,” Harry exclaims.

“Fuck, really,” Kate sighs.

“Ok, but that is really where it must stop, no sex,” she says, pulling her silk panties down.

Harry looks straight between her legs, Kate’s pussy looks inviting, trimmed hair on either side of her opening. Harry starts to play with Kate before moving his head back between her legs and kissing her snatch.

Kate wraps her toes around his penis as his tongue goes inside her pussy. He nuzzles in and sucks her throbbing clit. She is so horny and close to cumming.

“I am so close, Harry, keep going.”

Harry pushes his face further in, his tongue in her wet snatch, pressing her clit.

“Oh, fuck, yeah,” Kate screams as she takes to orgasm.

She keeps moaning as Harry drills deeper in her wetness over his face. She whimpers as she shudders and cums. With age does come experience.

“Wow, that was amazing.”

“You know, I want to fuck you so much,” Harry exclaims.

“I want you too, as well,” Kate replies.

Harry gets between her legs, pulls his jeans further down. Kate watched his hard cock edging closer to her wet snatch, then slowly he pushes inside her. With one final push, he enters her. Kate holds his buttocks as his hard cock penetrates deeper. He pulls her feet up to his mouth as she falls back on the bed. Her toes find their way into his mouth as he keeps pumping. He is close, but pulls out and takes a moment. Kate jumps up and undoes her dress and unclips her bra. She pulls them away from her chest as her breasts burst through. Harry pushes her dress down the contours of her body. Harry also takes his own clothes off. Kate comes and sits on his lap. He pushes his cock back between her closed thighs and up in her wet hole. She pulls her feet in and rests them on Harry’s thigh as she pulls herself up and down on his cock. He grabs her mop of dark hair with the new strawberry highlights. Their lips meet and kiss frantically. He lifts her buttocks as she slid down his pole. He closes his eyes as he shoots his punk up in Kate’s cunt.

She cries out as she orgasms, feeling him cum inside her. Exasperated, they lie next to each other on the bed, taking a moment to recharge before getting dressed and going downstairs. Kate couldn’t believe how amazing that sex had been. Her sixty-year-old neighbour was the last person she thought would make her cum like that.

For Harry, this was the first time he has had sex with a woman in over two years and only the second woman he had made love to in the last fifteen years.

Kate and Harry met up the following week for another session of foot fuckery and just plain fuckery. Before the third instalment, Kate’s conscience gets the better of her and without telling who it was, she confesses her infidelity to Monty. He is ready to forgive, but Kate isn’t ready to forgive herself. If she loves Monty enough, she wouldn’t have been shagging the neighbour.

After Monty packs his bags and leaves. Harry tells Kate how sorry he is. In reality, he isn’t sorry at all. You can’t think about things and piss about when you are his age. He loves Kate’s feet, enjoys fucking her and he wants to keep doing it.

But Kate says goodbye to the cul-de-sac and Harry and moves into a new flat in central London. Next door sits empty for a few weeks then the Clunes move in. Harry knew his new neighbours, defiantly weren’t going to be as much fun.

Jamie licks Kate’s feet as he pulls off her mules. They are surrounded by boxes that Kate hadn’t quite unpacked again.

“Sorry, it didn’t work out with Monty,” Jamie says, while rubbing his cock along her ankle.

“It wasn’t meant to be,” Kate says, wrapping her toes around his shaft.

“Fuck. What happened?” Jamie says, feeling her feet stimulate his bell-end.

“Ah, I slept with one of my clients.”

“Shit, I never got offered that,” he replies.

Kate smiles as she twists her foot and watches Jamie start cumming on her soles.

Fully dressed, having emptied his balls over Kate’s feet, Jamie walks through Covent Garden. He can’t help thinking about his lovely foot goddess. ‘Maybe, now she is single, he should ask her out’.

Jamie then recognises the thin, young guy walking past him. He remembers seeing him close to where Kate used to live.

Elliot recognises Jamie too, as he walks past and heads to meet Kate at a nearby cafe. He had taken a photo of ‘Miss Sexy Feet's business card and enquired about a session.

Kate sits outside a cafe, in a white skirt and blue top. She dangles her sandal off her sexy, pedicured feet. This time, Elliot is going to be on top of the bed and not under it.

After a brief chat, they walk a few metres back to Kate's flat. He is young and virile. There is no boyfriend to stop her from taking Elliot to bed. She ends the afternoon with him inside her, unaware she fucked his grandad a few weeks earlier.

Published 
Written by jackjensen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments