Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Final Flu Shanghai chapter 2

"Just when he thinks it's almost over, the other 6 show up"

12
2 Comments 2
691 Views 691
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"I wanted each of the many women in this story to feel real and individual to me while writing, so I created AI-generated realistic pictures of their faces, and they're freaking great. I highly recommend getting them (free) via the link in my profile before you read. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Also please share any feedback or story ideas. Your feedback, support, and ideas fuel me to write more, so if you like it, let me know!"

Jim looked up in wonder at Chyou's beautiful athletic body as she rode him sensuously, delighting in the sensations of each thrust. It was all just so mind-blowing. The four other gorgeous women were gathered around the breeding couple, caressing them reverently, intensely rooting for them as they neared their goal. All five of them were so gorgeous. It was all so inexplicable, so insane, and so fucking insanely hot. So recently they had all been strangers. So recently two of them had been virgins. The desire, the unbelievable sensations, the glorious feeling of conquest, the intense need they all felt to breed and the intense joy it brought when they did, it was all just so mind-meltingly hot. His fear and guilt and confusion were almost forgotten, now just tiny, easily ignored voices nagging in the back of his lust-addled mind. Almost his entire being was now reveling in the incredible pleasure and the overwhelming satisfaction of this glorious experience. How was he still so turned on after those four massive orgasms and not even a break? His desire only seemed to grow. Again, he found himself wishing there were more of them. He knew soon he would fill Chyou with his seed and they would both overflow with joy. It would be so beautiful. And then it would be over. It was coming so soon, too soon. He tried to hold on.

Meanwhile, the four models hadn't been able to figure out which room was Jim's, so they had returned to the lobby. They were in the lobby talking about what to do next when suddenly one of them recognized the two waitresses from the restaurant coming into the hotel and pointed to them. Yuming and Mei rushed toward the elevators, their faces full of excitement and desire. The same thought hit all four models at once: these girls are feeling just like us, but they know where to go! They jumped up and raced after them, managing to reach their elevator before it closed and join them inside. Yuming, standing by the buttons, asked "what floor?"

"Same as you," replied Citra, one of the models.

Yuming giggled. She hadn't pressed a floor button yet. "Ok," she said, "but we get him first."

The models all nodded eagerly. Yuming pressed the button for Jim's floor.

Jim was desperately trying to make it last but rapidly approaching his climax as Chyou built to her own second orgasm, gasping out his name and urging him to fill her.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," said Xiu. She put on her bathrobe and went to the door as the others made sure they were out of sight around the corner. Jim and Chyou were already out of sight, but they held still and quiet, his shaft iron-hard and throbbing deep inside of her, both of them close to the edge.

"Yes?" Jim heard Xiu say as she opened the door.

A familiar, soft, sweet voice replied "Hello… My name is Yuming. We uh… We need Jim. Is he here?" As soon as she spoke he recognized her voice - Yuming! Even her voice was adorable. Thoughts of her filled his head. He wanted her so badly. His cock lurched in Chyou and she clenched her sweet pussy down on him in response. He was so insanely turned on. Abandoning any effort to be quiet, he lifted Chyou and pulled her hard down onto him, resuming their lovemaking.

"Yes, he's here. I understand," Xiu said, smiling warmly. Then she broke into giggles as they all heard the slapping and moaning sounds from the bed, "Come in, all of you."

All? Who else was with her? Jim looked up and saw the two waitresses and the four models enter. They all gasped at the sight on and around the bed, paused briefly in shock, then soon hurried to remove their clothing to join in.

Jim reached his hand out to Yuming and she came to his side, bending down to kiss him passionately while she tore off her clothes. Chyou began to clench around him as she climaxed, saying "I'm coming! Fill me up, Jim!" This incredible combination of sensations from Chyou's clenching pussy, her incredibly sexy voice pleading for his baby, and the longed-for first kiss from Yuming's soft lips all quickly brought him yet again to the brink.

As he felt the pleasure begin to overwhelm him, he looked into Yuming's eyes, inches from his, and saw more than desire in her gaze. Now he knew what that look meant, what that driving, undeniable purpose was. Fighting to even keep his eyes open against the intense pleasure of his climax, he looked into her eyes, seeing, smelling, almost tasting her urgent need to breed with him. He reveled in it, drowned in it. He wanted it so much. He was flying over the edge, his eyes still locked with Yuming's, her breath hot on his lips, moaning out his climax while pulling Chyou down hard on him, holding her there as he exploded deep inside her fertile, clenching pussy. There was not a hint of jealousy on Yuming's sweet face. She was happy for him, thrilled, hugely turned on by it. "Yes, Jim, fill her," Yuming gasped the words in his face, really meaning them, eyes wide in wonder watching him ride out his orgasm inside Chyou as he moaned into Yuming's mouth, his shaft pressed against Chyou's cervix, delivering his seed into her womb while his eyes were still locked on Yuming's, longing to do the same to her and knowing he soon would. Fucking incredible. He kissed Yuming while Chyou rode out the aftershocks, joyfully babbling her thanks.

Chyou finally rolled off of him and he stood up and backed Yuming against the wall, pressing his body against hers.

"I am so glad you came," he said, his voice low and husky, "The way we're connected, the way I need you. I've never felt anything close to this before. Have you?" She shook her head, unable to speak, her eyes wide with desire, her heart pounding, nipples hardening. Their lips met, at first slowly, tenderly, then their hands were all over each other and everything went right to eleven. His desire for every part of her was off the charts, right down to her DNA. Especially her DNA. "Yuming," he breathed her name again and again. She was irresistible. Her impossibly sexy body, but even more her kind, caring, joyful soul. He had wanted her so much from the moment he saw her, even more than any of the others, and now nothing would stop him from having her. He slid his hands down to her hips and lifted her light body off the ground. She first wrapped her legs around him in a passionate hug, but soon found she could support her weight by pressing her feet against the nearby bed, pushing her back against the wall.

The other women in the room watched Jim and Yuming in awe as their bodies entangled and she seemed to levitate against the wall. Their passion was unbelievable, glorious, perfect. He teased her soft slick folds with his tip for just a few seconds that felt like forever, until they were both writhing and crying out with their need to be joined, then he finally pushed it down to nestle at her entrance. Yuming gasped and moaned as he finally slowly thrust in, everyone in the room moaning together at the couple's contagious, overwhelming desire for each other as he drove into her against the wall. He was finally one with her. "Yuming," he breathed again in her ear. Her long, lithe limbs seemed to surround him, caressing him everywhere, her breasts pressing against his chest as he claimed her, body and soul, still chanting her name over and over in a husky, urgent whisper. Yuming felt wave after wave of higher and higher pleasure and joy course through her as he continued to thrust into her. She gripped his shoulders, arching her back, lost in the incredible sensations and feelings of this longed-for moment.

He leaned back to look at her again. Her willowy body was a dream, everything elongated and delicate and feminine, but he realized her face was somehow what really drove him wild about her. There was just something so unique and special there. Gazing at her beautiful, joyful face and her intelligent, kind, sparkling eyes, he was struck with the thought that making a baby with her might be the best thing he could ever do. He realized he wanted to mix his DNA with hers more than he had ever wanted anything. This woman, this complete stranger he met less than two hours ago, was going to bear his child, and somehow he felt convinced this could be the most beautiful and perfect thing he could ever create. Seeing the look in his eyes, she seemed to read his mind and said, her eyes welling up with joyful tears, "Yes, I know, I feel it too. We are so perfect. We must combine. Do it!"

The virus couldn't agree more. Their combined DNA would be something truly special, absolutely perfect for its needs. One baby of theirs wasn't enough. It would make sure she had twins.

Hearing Yuming's words raised an unstoppable tidal wave of desire in him, bringing him quickly to the brink in a few more deep slow thrusts. He made his final plunge deep inside her and held still so they could both feel his release spurting against her cervix. The bliss of his orgasm was incredible, but it was nothing compared to the joy that overwhelmed him seconds later as he reveled in the knowledge that he was mixing his DNA with hers. It was so right. She cried out that same joy, saying "yes" and "thank you" and "it's so perfect" over and over again as he held her pinned against the wall, kissing and stroking and trying to savor and memorize all the incredible sensations and emotions, the overflowing joy and power of this glorious moment. She was right. This was perfect. This was the greatest moment of his life.

And yet, somehow his desire rose higher. Nothing in life could ever top this moment with Yuming. Maybe nothing would ever come close, and he was fine with that. But right now, there were more bodies to possess. More conquests to be had. Five more hyper-fertile bodies here, nude and wet and eager to bear his children. His desire to fill them all with his babies rose, swelled, consumed him. That small voice in the back of his mind again wished there were even more.

Jim withdrew from Yuming after a last tender kiss and turned to survey the remaining five with a predatory gleam in his eye. There was no hesitation or resistance or guilt anymore. His extreme arousal and his overwhelming desire to breed left no room for thoughts of anything else, including his marriage. Those thoughts would come back later, repeatedly and painfully, when he was alone.

In this moment, Jim was wholeheartedly on board with the virus's plan. The virus saw this, rejoiced, and took notes, hoping to be able to nudge him back into this very useful state of mind later. Yuming seemed important. It needed to understand why. Maybe it could find more who were somehow like her.

Jim grabbed the closest one, the waitress trainee, still thinking of her as mini-Yuming. He drew her in for a kiss and she responded passionately, urgently, wrapping her warm, eager little body around him. They fell back onto the bed and her legs spread wide in invitation and he slid forward seeking and finding her entrance. She arched her back and cried out in pleasure as he rubbed his tip against her wet folds. He met resistance just inside the entrance; his third virgin of the night, and of his life. Fucking incredible. The virus made sure she felt no pain as he drove deep into her eager little body.

"Mei!" He gasped out her name, finally remembering it from the restaurant and connecting it to her email as he delighted in filling her virgin pussy. Not mini-Yuming, Mei. She was special, unique, darling. And his. And so turned on, so hot for him, writhing and stretching as he began to thrust into her. Mei. What an adorable, precious thing she was. Sweet little face contorted in pleasure. Moaning as he sucked her tiny hard nipples, her widely jutting hips bucking to meet his thrusts, squirming to press her sweet little pink clit against him whenever he paused deep inside her.

Mei had been wet for him since the moment she first saw him. From that moment, it hadn't let up, the driving desire she had to give herself to him, to become one with him. No, to become three with him. She had been squirming in need, her throat tight, her body tense, unable to focus on anything else. When she got his email reply she came right in her chair after only a couple little squirms against the seat, but that little orgasm did nothing to quench her lust, and neither did the one she had in the cab on the way to his hotel, hoping Yuming and their driver didn't notice as she snuck her fingers under herself from the opposite side. A few light strokes was all it took, and then she had ridden it out as quietly as she could. When the models had joined them in the elevator it somehow turned her on even more. The thought that Jim would ravish those goddesses too was so sexy, so right. She wanted that for him almost as much as she wanted him. Then the shock of entering his room and seeing him again, surrounded by his conquests. It had been so fucking hot to watch what he did to Chyou and especially to her friend Yuming. Watching him plunder their bodies, driving into them, so focused on them, the passion and heat of it all so contagious. It was incredibly sexy to see him take them, to know he was breeding with them. Holy shit, she had thought, he is really going to breed us all. What a glorious beast. So when Jim finally turned to her, Mei was already on a short fuse, and now he was burning it fast with his eager, passionate conquest of her body.

And now, right now, finally, his throbbing hardness had at last reached its destination deep inside her, filling her, stretching her, the pleasure of every movement even better than she had ever dreamed it could be, her all-consuming purpose so close. It was too much, far too much, and she was blasting off into a mind shattering orgasm that went on and on.

As Mei came and came, she drove Jim wild with her sexy little gasps and shudders, surprisingly quickly bringing him close to yet another climax. When he neared the brink he entwined his fingers with hers on the mattress, drove deep inside her, held still over her shuddering, writhing body, and asked "What do you want?"

In the throes of a shattering orgasm she could barely speak, but she had to. She found the strength somehow. "Your baby! Please do it! Give me your baby!" she cried. He crashed forward on her, kissing her passionately and pounding away as he erupted in another spectacular release deep inside this adorable, sweet, hyper-fertile stranger. It was so good. So fucking good. Perfection. Bliss. Heaven. He slowed to long, delicious strokes as they both came down. He stayed in her, again trying to memorize this incredible experience, reveling in it with her, the bliss filling them both completely while she cried tears of joy and thanked him. He gave her a final tender kiss and climbed off.

As Xiu tended to him with a wet towel, he gazed at the four tall, slender, gorgeous models, who were all looking at him hungrily. One was Chinese, one Thai, one European, and one Indonesian. They all had the kind of bodies that normally seemed too extremely feminine to be real in photographs, but in person the effect was the opposite. He stared a moment, savoring the anticipation and marveling at their long, thin, shapely legs, wide hips, tiny waists, smooth skin, and gorgeous faces. They were like another species, just too perfectly shapely and lovely to be real. But in person, they were undeniably real, and his for the taking.

And he would take them, but he would take his time too. If he could. He was so turned on he wasn't sure he'd be able to. He wasn't worried at all anymore about whether he could keep going. He wasn't feeling sexually drained or physically exhausted as he knew he should; far from it. His lust and energy only seemed to grow with each conquest. Seven already. And he knew somehow they were all pregnant.

He stepped toward the closest and most exotic one, the Indonesian model. She reached out her hands to him and he took them and held them out wide, stepping in close to her. "I'm Citra," she breathed, her accented voice husky. He smiled, savoring the anticipation as he brought her slender arms up above their heads then left them there, trailing his fingers down her arms with a light, worshipful caress. She squirmed and shivered sexily as he continuing slowly, lightly tracing the unbelievable outline of her body shape, detouring slightly to the sides of her small, upturned breasts, circling them then briefly playing with her tiny erect nipples before continuing down her sides, luxuriating in her shape and in the feel of her smooth dark caramel skin. She moaned and writhed so sexily at his every touch. He passed her tiny waist, then kneeled down to appreciate, no, to worship her gloriously wide hips and the large gap it created between her slender thighs, her center seeming to radiate heat and lust and need as he kneeled before her, his mouth inches away. She widened her stance as he slowly leaned in closer. His fingers had reached her calves and now turned around and lightly caressed their way back up her inner legs. She was squirming and moaning in anticipation as his hands and tongue approached and finally found their heavenly target.

As he tasted and teased her, she gasped and brought her hands to the back of his head, pressing him against her in need. He wanted to take this goddess so badly, to press his hard shaft deep into the heavenly caramel slickness his fingertip was reveling in, but still he held back. He wasn't done worshipping her. He asked her to turn around and she did, again spreading her legs wide apart. She was just as glorious from behind, her ass round and tight and smooth, tapering beautifully into those shapely thighs below and that tiny waist above, all of it in that incredibly smooth, exotic, dark caramel skin. He again stroked all along the outlines of her legs in reverse, and finished his tour standing behind her. He reached around and played with her small breasts again while he stepped in close behind her, his throbbing erection finally touching her wetness, gliding along the outside. She reached down between them to guide him, pushing his tip back and up until it found her heavenly, slick entrance.

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

He paused, not wanting to rush this, wanting more time with her and fearing he would explode suddenly at any moment. He had thought that caressing her and memorizing her body shape would be a break that would help him calm down a little and not be on edge, but it was the opposite, he was even more turned on. He couldn't wait any longer though. He gently pressed against her, feeling the soft heat of her body, and let her slowly envelop him, feeling the tight wet warmth as she took him inside. Her breath came in short gasps as he began to slowly thrust deeper, their bodies pressing close together as he pushed deep, feeling the smooth firmness of her walls giving way to his length, her muscles tightening and releasing in time with his movements, and all the while looking down at her unbelievable body, watching himself disappear inside her in wonder. Finally he was all the way inside her. She was a goddess. Unreal. Beyond sexy in every way. And that was his cock deep inside her.

The other models had hung back in a sort of hushed reverence as they watched him worship her body. Now that they were joined, the four of them swarmed around, adding their own gentle caresses and licks. Soon he wasn't thrusting at all, just caressing her and enjoying watching her movements as she took control. Her movements kept blowing his mind. They were just so indescribably sensual and passionate. It was like the way she moved was a continual physical expression of every pleasurable sensation she felt. She didn't just push onto his cock, she writhed and squirmed her way onto it. When something felt good to her, her whole body expressed it, and it was fucking contagious as hell. He couldn't get enough of it. He watched himself disappear inside her again, between those perfect thighs, caressing that perfect little waist, watching her expressive, sexy, increasingly urgent movements, feeling every inch of her, possessing her, and knowing she would soon bear his children. It was far too good, and the end was coming far too soon. He seized her hips, managing to slow and stop her before she drove him over the edge. "You're too good, I need to come back to you" he said as he carefully withdrew.

He turned to the European model, who introduced herself as Marie. She was French, and the most elegant-looking of all of them. She had the absolute archetype of the "I'm too hot for you" fashion model face, and she was indeed ridiculously hot, tall and voluptuous with her breasts a little bigger than he usually liked, but absolutely beautiful, firm and upturned with no sag and tiny, hard nipples. He wanted her badly, but he knew he was still too close to the edge and felt he would erupt instantly if his cock so much as touched anything wet, so he cooled down by worshiping and memorizing her body as he had done with Citra.

He kissed her pouty lips then moved a few inches away and began his worship with gentle caresses of her preposterously beautiful face, then slowly ran his fingers down her long, elegant neck, over her shoulders and firm, proud breasts, down her belly, circling there while kneeling down in front of her. She shivered with anticipation at his touch and widened her stance, stretching and pressing her body towards him. He traced circles lower and lower across her flat, wasp-like midsection, feeling the warmth emanating from her as he teased closer and closer to her center, and then went past it, trailing his fingers down the smooth, soft skin of her inner thighs, teasing around her and making her squirm with need. When he finally found her wetness he felt like his fingers might somehow come themselves. Marie was so ready for him.

This break hadn't cooled him down much. But when he felt her pussy he just couldn't wait any longer, and no longer cared if he came instantly. He needed to be inside her, now. He stood up and pulled her to him, then stepped back until they fell together on the bed with her on top. She straddled him and reached down, guiding him inside. He gasped at the sensation as he filled her, feeling the hot tightness of her body envelop him as she took him deep immediately. She moved with him, their bodies sliding against each other, her breasts pressing against his chest as she rode him with deep, hard strokes, passionately kissing his lips and neck. Then she was sitting up, her back arching, her head thrown back in ecstasy, her whole body stretched out and tensing as she approached orgasm. He looked up at her, her face flushed, her eyes closed, her pouty little lips parted, and he felt like he could explode at any moment. Marie was so impossibly hot. Again he wished he could take more time, have her in every position, but he was losing control, and finally he let go, thrusting into her hard, and feeling the orgasm wash over him in a wave of pure pleasure as she cried out in joy, babbling in French, none of which he understood except the word "bébé."

Temporarily feeling more under control, he beckoned to Citra to take Marie's place. She was on him in seconds, lining him up and locking her dark, smoldering eyes on his as she slowly, sensuously took him deep into her, quivering and stretching deliciously at the sensations. His hands again reveled in caressing her caramel skin. Her incredible passion and her gorgeous caramel body devoured and delighted him. He couldn't get enough of touching her, teasing her, moving with her. Everything he did seemed to drive her wild, and the way she went wild drove him wild in an endless feedback loop. She writhed and squirmed at every touch, luxuriated in it, arching, squeezing, quivering, stretching, gasping in his ear. He had never imagined it was possible for a woman to be so passionate and responsive in bed, or for it to be so contagious and turn him on so much, even more than her perfect body. He couldn't possibly get enough of touching her in a lifetime.

The virus couldn't either. Stunned by the overwhelming intensity of their passion and desire, it decided it would make sure she had twins, like Yuming.

Trying to get her to slow down so it wouldn't be over soon, he rolled on top of her, pinning her and kissing her neck as he stayed deep inside her in missionary position, stroking in and out only slightly while she squirmed and writhed under his weight, driving him even crazier. She couldn't be stopped, couldn't be kept still. Even when pinned down she found ways to drive him insane with her movements. There was no way to be in control and make it last with her. Again, it was about to be over too soon. It was just way too hot and way too wild. He pulled out and sat up onto his knees between her legs, intending to take another break and come back to her later. She was having none of it. She lifted her hips up off the bed, her pussy seeming to follow his cock like a heat seeking missile, impaling herself on him again as he kneeled. Then, her knees out wide, using her feet, elbows, impressive flexibility, and sheer willpower, she commenced somehow to plunge her pussy upward onto his cock in full, deep, powerful thrusts. He had never seen or imagined anything half this hot, her gorgeous body spread wide, every muscle quivering as she urgently threw herself passionately upward onto him, driven by the need for his seed, the absolute inability to wait another minute for it, her passion seeming to overwhelm even the laws of physics. It was far, far too much. He was already rocketing over the edge, the pleasure and his desire for her reaching a mind-boggling new peak. He grabbed her tiny caramel waist and helped her through two final hard upward thrusts, then pulled her hard onto him, holding her squirming caramel goddess body tightly there as he exploded deep inside her, seeing stars. Her hand was on her clit, stroking furiously for a few seconds, and then she was coming too, gasping and shaking all over. He lowered them together back onto the bed, still tightly connected, kissing again and delighting in a few final slow strokes as they rode out their aftershocks.

Citra was overjoyed, her whole body still trembling, happy tears pouring down her cheeks, saying "thank you, Jim!" and "yes!" over and over. It had been so glorious, so perfect, so far beyond what he ever thought possible. He basked in the memory of it, trying to memorize every detail as he lay inside her, soothing her by stroking her hair and gently kissing away the tears from her gorgeous face. He almost wished she wasn't knocked up so she'd need him again, but as with the others, he was certain his work was complete. Somehow, it seemed to be even more complete than with the others.

Finally rolling off of Citra, he laid back on the bed, stunned by the intensity of that experience, his circuits a little fried, physical exhaustion starting to show through the veneer. But he still desperately wanted the last two models. They might have to do all the work, but he still had to have them. He beckoned to the Thai model. Like Marie, Chariya's breasts were a little big for his tastes, but nicely firm. Despite this, she was in the running for the sexiest in the bunch because she had the most extreme hip to waist ratio he had ever seen. It made her look extra fertile. Child bearing hips. That was what mattered right now, so she could hardly be any sexier. Not to mention her gorgeous face that he was pretty sure he had seen in fashion magazines. She was so ready. She eagerly climbed on top of him straddling his hips.

As she lowered herself onto him, he let out a satisfied moan. Her tight little pussy felt incredible, and she was moving with a languid, sensual grace. As she began to slowly fuck him, he could feel her muscles tensing and relaxing in perfect rhythm, her breasts bouncing slightly with each thrust. He reached up to cup one of them, feeling the weight of it in his hand, and enjoying the feel of her nipple hardening against his palm.

Her skin was much lighter than Citra's, but somehow just as exotic, flawless and smooth and almost as delightful to stroke. He ran his hands up and down her sides, exploring the firmness of her flat stomach and the smooth, perfect shapes created by the dramatic transition from her tiny waist to her wide hips. He loved the way she moved, her preposterously feminine body seeming to melt into his as she continued to ride him. Soon she shifted around to reverse cowgirl, which highlighted her incredible body shape even more but mostly took away the fun of getting to caress her body.

He beckoned to the last model and she joined them on the bed. She was Liu, a lanky, gorgeous, elite Chinese model. She was extremely skinny, but somehow on her it looked almost natural. She had tiny breasts, a wasp waist, exceptionally long legs, and a preposterously wide gap between her skinny thighs. She kissed him as Chariya rode him, and his hands explored her tight, eager body, teasing and stroking her all over, making her quiver in need as his fingers circled closer to her center, while Chariya kept driving her pussy deliciously up and down on him.

His fingers finally found Liu's tiny, wet, delectable pussy. It was amazing. He needed to get closer to it. He had her straddle him while he explored and tasted her. She went wild, gasping and moaning over him as he licked, nibbled and played with her perfect, tiny pussy. Despite how otherworldly her body shape was, weirdly his favorite part of her was her tiny adorable little pussy. It was just the pinkest, cutest little thing, and he couldn't get over how it looked and felt each time his fingertip disappeared inside it and it clenched around him. He couldn't wait to stretch it, to feel it so eagerly welcoming him, and to fill it with his seed.

He motioned for her to scoot down his body and asked Chariya to make room and take turns. She groaned a little but complied, scooting a little farther down then lifting off of him slowly. His cock sprang back up and grazed past Liu's pussy, then she grasped it and got it in position. Her backside pressing against Chariya's, she lowered herself slowly, delighting at every sensation as she took him inside her. It was exquisite and so, so tight. His 11th conquest of the night, but still no less of a mind-blowing unique experience. She savored three full strokes then passed him back to Chariya for her turn. Citra got down next to the action and used her hand to guide the transition back and forth, and they settled into a rhythm, each taking three strokes then switching.

It was incredible. Each girl strove to get the most out of each long, deep stroke before her turn was up. The first stroke of each turn felt almost like that glorious moment of initial conquest, each third stroke was drawn out and savored, often going extra deep with an extra pause at the deepest point, squirming and clenching on him. His growing exhaustion didn't matter as the girls did all the work. He just lay there, savoring the delicious sensations, the pleasure and beauty and satisfaction of it all just way over the top. It felt far too good to last long, but they moved far too slowly to let him finish quickly. The pleasure built up and up, the room filled with their increasingly urgent moans and cries, and the other 9 newly expectant mothers gathered around to watch in joyful, reverent awe, reaching their hands out to stroke them tenderly, needing to be connected to this beautiful, joyful moment, the final completion of their shared purpose. Chariya was rubbing her clit furiously and approaching a second orgasm. Liu seemed to be close as well, but since she could see Jim's face she was much more focused on his impending release, stroking him and caressing him and watching him intently as he seemed to be about to lose control.

"Do it," Liu breathed, as her turn began, "knock us both up together."

"Yes, Jim, yes!" Chariya added, the thought and her fingers sending her into her second climax.

After their words, he didn't think he'd make it through the second stroke of Liu's turn. But that second extra-deep stroke was so agonizingly slow. Instead of breaking, the pleasure just rose to a new absurdly high peak. The third stroke began, Liu again whispering "knock us up" as she watched his face with growing excitement, bringing her trembling body down even slower, wiggling and clenching on him, trying to draw his seed out into her delectable little pussy before her turn ended. As she neared the end of her stroke, they both felt him seize up inside her. He gripped her tiny waist tightly, pulling her down hard that last inch onto him and then finally, finally he released violently, blasting a huge spurt into her. The virus was letting him loose, no longer worrying about preserving semen. She cried out "yes, his baby, I feel it!" while Citra and Liu rushed to push her upward off him. His raging shaft popped free, pulsing and spurting a rocket blast high into the air, which he heard land on the sheets past his head. Citra quickly wrestled his shaft back into position for Chariya, then got her hand out of the way as Chariya slammed down all the way onto him, felt him spurt and spurt again deep inside her, completely emptying deep inside her between those child-bearing hips, his purpose fulfilled, his pleasure and happiness overwhelming, his last two conquests crying out together in joy and gratitude as the other 9 swarmed around them, hugging and laughing and crying with joy. As his orgasmic spasms finished, his whole body went limp, completely drained.

In his exhaustion he barely registered what the eleven girls in his room were doing. As they got dressed they exchanged phone numbers and there was a lot of whispering and joyful giggling. He saw the tall jogger Leizu taking pictures of his planner with the full itinerary for his trip, but he was too exhausted to think anything about it.

The girls wouldn't let him drift off just yet. They peppered him with questions about whose legs he liked best, whose butt he liked best, whose breasts he liked best, whose face he liked best, and what he liked best about each of them. At first he tried to tell them he liked them all equally, but they insisted they wanted real answers and eventually he relented. Leizu was taking notes. He had no idea why they were so interested in figuring out exactly what his type was. Seemed an odd thing to want to figure out at this stage, but he was too exhausted to give it any more thought, so he answered all their questions. They finally seemed satisfied with his answers and turned to their next agenda item, showing him pictures on their phones of different girls and asking which ones he liked best and why, then whispering together about his answers and taking more notes. His exhausted brain wasn't processing the implications of any of this. He barely remembered it. Finally they tucked him in, took turns giving him the sweetest goodnight kisses and whispering their thanks in his ear. Then they were gone, their giddy, giggling voices echoing down the hall as he drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by jadling
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments