Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Reclaiming Olivia (Part Seventeen)

"Steve reclaims Olivia after her wild weekend with Jay."

77
28 Comments 28
14.3k Views 14.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you’re looking for romance, you won’t find it here. This part of Hot Wife Hotel is just pure raunchy sex, rough and dirty. I feel like it needs a warning label for any readers who have come to know me via my series The Last Escort. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is NOT that kind of story. If you haven't read previous chapters of HWH, no worries. This story can stand on its own. But if you want to see how Olivia got to this point, feel free to go back to the beginning."

Steve was waiting, rather impatiently, at Hot Wife Hotel. One of Olivia’s clients, Jay, took her for the weekend and was due back an hour ago. He was just about to call her when he saw Jay’s truck pull into the parking lot. He resisted the temptation to rush out to meet them. They had agreed she would remain naked and collared until Jay walked Olivia back into the lobby.

Darko, the hotel’s owner, arrived to watch his favorite Hot Wife be returned to her husband for reclaiming. His cock got hard just thinking about Steve taking all her holes to remind Olivia that she belonged to him.

Steve had an instant hard-on when he saw Jay holding the leash attached to the collar around Olivia’s neck. Her hair was disheveled, and she had what looked like recently deposited spunk all over her luscious tits. Closer observation showed dried cum on her inner thighs.

“You wanted her back dirty,” Jay grinned as he handed the leash to Steve. “She’s got a load in her ass, another in her pussy, and a fresh one on her tits. That’s why we are running a little late. Sorry, man.”

“No problem, thanks for returning her just the way I asked. I hope she kept your cock happy all weekend,” Steve replied.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Jay grinned. Then he kissed Olivia and said, “Thanks for being the perfect little fucktoy. I will be sure to make an appointment the next time I’m in town.”

Olivia smiled, “Thanks, Jay. I will look forward to that.”

Her voice was raspy, and she looked exhausted. Steve was tempted to let her shower and take a nap before he reclaimed her. But Darko said, “God, what a lucky guy you are, Steve. I wish I could watch you fuck that dirty little cunt!”

“Why don’t you take my usual spot in the observation room then, Darko? I’m sure Olivia won’t mind. Do you, baby?”

Liv shook her head. She knew that Steve was incredibly turned on, and that gave her a brief jolt of energy.

The three of them rode the elevator to the penthouse suite, and Steve commented, “Shoot, I meant to take the collar and leash off and give them back to Jay.”

Darko said, “Don’t. Leave them on. It will make it that much hotter for me to watch.”

He hadn’t meant to let on how erotic he found this whole situation at the moment, but now that his thoughts were out in the open, he said, “I want to stroke my dick while I watch you reclaim your dirty little cumslut whore. I want to see you take back the slut you gave to another man to be a sex slave fuck toy.”

Olivia laughed in her head. She could tell Darko was ready to burst and probably wouldn’t last long. So, she decided to make things even hotter for Steve.

“Darko, instead of watching from the observation room, why don’t you join us on the bed? You can stroke your cock while Steve takes me. Then when you are ready to blow, you can shoot your load on my face.”

Both men felt their already hard dicks turn to steel. Darko looked at Steve for permission and was thrilled when Steve nodded.

Darko tried to sound nonchalant about it. “Sure, why not?”

Once they were upstairs, Steve told Olivia to get on the bed. He got naked and joined her. Darko took off his pants and pulled up a chair next to the bed. “I’d rather watch from here if that’s okay?”

Olivia nodded.

“Before I touch you, you dirty slut, turn over so I can see your ass,” Steve directed.

Liv turned to show Steve and Darko the faint marks that Jay had left on her ass-cheeks from the wild weekend. It turned her on to know how aroused both men were from seeing her marked like this.

“You’re such a naughty slut. God, I love you, Liv!” Steve said as he gave her a few playful swats on her bruised bottom.

“Turn over on your back and spread your legs for me, slut,” Steve demanded.

Darko saw her glistening pink folds and the dried spunk on her inner thighs and around the outside of her juicy, wet hole. He reached over and stuck three fingers inside Olivia’s pussy, getting them wet so he could stroke his cock with her honey.

Steve found that act extremely erotic. “Look at my slut, Darko,” he said. “She didn’t even flinch when you dipped into her cunt with your fingers. She knows her place. She knows she is my little whore and that I can let whoever I want to use her and play with her.”

“She’s one of a kind, Steve. You’re a lucky man,” Darko said in reply.

Steve put his dick on Liv’s face. “Suck my dick, bitch,” he said, letting his lust take over. Olivia had never heard him talk quite this dirty. But she had to admit; it was turning her on.

“Yes, Sir,” she said as she opened her mouth.

She licked and sucked Steve’s thick meat while Darko stroked his even more impressive monster cock. Then Steve pushed himself into Olivia’s throat and held himself there while he enjoyed her gagging noises.

“Oh, fuck! I’m gonna cum!” Darko yelled suddenly. Steve immediately withdrew his dick from Liv’s throat, and Darko took his cue.

“Holy fuckkkk!” Darko said as he exploded, covering her face with his thick hot spunk.

Steve grinned wickedly. “You look so fucking hot with Darko’s cum on your face and Jay’s cum drying on your tits. You make me so fucking happy!”

Darko sat back on the chair, his spent cock still in his hand. “Mind if I stick around and keep watching?”

“Not at all,” Steve said.

He looked down at his wife, who now had cum on her face, and in her hair, and said, “By all means, stick around and watch me ram my cock into my wife’s well-used cunt.”

Olivia shivered with arousal. The dirtier Steve talked, the more her juices started to flow.

He spread her legs open and pushed his rigid shaft into her with one powerful thrust. Then he rammed into her like a jackhammer.

“Such a dirty little cunt! How many times did Jay fuck you? How many times did he use your pussy and fill it with cum? Huh, slut?”

Liv was panting and moaning when she answered, “I lost count, Sir.”

“You lost count? You are such a slutty little fuck toy, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Sir! Can I cum, Sir? Please? I need to cum!”

“You need to cum? Didn’t you cum enough all weekend while you were a slave to Jay’s cock? Why should I let you cum?”

Steve continued to pump into her hard and fast until he felt his own orgasm drawing near.

“Answer me, slut? Why should I let you cum?”

“If you let me cum, Sir, I will suck you hard again so you can fuck my tight ass!”

The image of that was all it took. “Oh, fuck! Yes, cum, baby! Cum on my cock, you little whore!”

Olivia came violently, squirting and spasming as her whole body shook. Steve followed right behind as he let out a guttural scream and emptied his cock into her pussy.

“Holy fuck, Liv!” Steve said, panting hard after he pulled out of her and gave her pussy a sharp slap. “God, you get me so hot!”

“Mmm, you do the same for me, baby,” she purred. It felt so decadent being used like this.

Darko’s cock was now hard again, and he grinned, “Move over, Steve. I’m going to fuck Liv’s ass while she sucks you hard, and then you can reclaim her there when I’m done.”

Steve grinned and moved to the head of the bed. “Flip over, you dirty little slut, and give Darko your ass while you suck my dick.”

Olivia did as she was told, reveling in this submission. “Yes, Sir.”

“Beg him, slut. Beg him to fuck your ass hard,” Steve demanded.

“God, yes, Darko! Please fuck my ass! Please, I beg you, ream my tight ass with your big fuckin’ cock!” she pleaded. She would have kept begging, but her mouth was suddenly full of Steve’s flaccid cock.

“Suck it good, baby. Because after Darko cums in your ass, you’re gonna take my cock there too.”

Darko reached into Olivia’s side drawer, where he knew she kept several lubricants. Choosing one expressly for anal use, he squirted copious amounts on her puckered hole and worked the lube into her ass with his fingers.

Knowing she could take him, as she had done so several times in the past, Darko didn’t bother going slow. He plunged his cock into Liv’s tight hole with one push and felt his lust grow when it made her scream.

GeorginaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GeorginaBlonde

“You like when I fuck your ass rough with my monster cock, don’t you, bitch?” Darko said gruffly.

“Mmm-hmmph,” Liv managed to moan with Steve’s dick growing in her mouth.

Darko pumped away at her ass while Steve pushed into her throat.

“Nothing like a good old-fashioned spit roast, huh?” Darko grunted as he pumped into Olivia’s already sore ass.

Despite the fact that they had cum recently, both men were so aroused by using Olivia this way that they felt their orgasms creeping up fast.

“I’m gonna cum in your slutty ass, you dirty little whore,” Darko cried out. His balls tightened and let go as he exploded into Olivia’s ass.

Steve was trying hard to hold his climax at bay since he really wanted to take his slut’s ass as well. Darko sensed this and moved out of the way quickly. “Your turn, Steve. Her ass is begging for more cock!”

Steve pulled out of Olivia’s mouth and got behind her. Sliding into her gaping hole was easy as she was well-lubed with Anal-Ease and Darko’s spunk. Meanwhile, Darko took Steve’s place and said, “Suck my cock clean, bitch.”

Olivia obeyed, too exhausted to protest, and sucked on Darko’s cock like her life depended on it. Steve grabbed her hips and hammered into her ass. He felt his balls tightened like a vise was squeezing them, then he exploded into her ass as he screamed, “God, yes! You fucking dirty cunt! Take my seed in your ass, slut!”

Seconds later, Darko pulled out of Olivia’s mouth and wiped his dick with her hair. Then he put his pants back on and said, “I’m going to add a bonus to your pay this week. You’re the perfect slut and, by far, the best Hot Wife I have on staff.”

Then Darko looked at Steve and said, “I want her for a weekend next month. No limits. I will pay you whatever price you want. Think about it and let me know.”

Steve nodded and walked Darko to the door. When he came back into the bedroom, Olivia was asleep. Steve wondered if he should wake her and help her get cleaned up. But he knew she was exhausted, so he left her like she was and let her sleep. He went into the bathroom and took a shower. Then he got ready for a video conference call that he was unable to reschedule. It was, after all, Monday.

After he finished his call, around 2:00 p.m., Olivia’s room phone rang. She was still sound asleep, so he answered.

“Hello?”

“Oh, hi Steve, this is Marilyn.”

Marilyn was the manager of Hot Wife Hotel.

“What’s up, Marilyn?”

“Ray is here, and he insists he had an appointment with Olivia right now. I don’t see anything in her schedule, so I tried to offer him a slot with one of the other Hot Wives. Only, he doesn’t want anyone else. Do you think Olivia would be willing?” Marilyn asked, hopeful.

Steve sighed, “Put Ray on the phone; I’ll talk to him.” Ray was, after all, a preferred customer, and he didn’t want to disappoint him.

“Oh, well, he was right here. I guess he must have left,” Marilyn said.

“I will have Olivia contact him tonight or tomorrow to reschedule,” Steve promised.

As soon as he hung up the phone, there was a knock on the door. Steve frowned but went to answer it. When he did, Ray was standing there.

“Hi Steve, can I come in?” Ray asked.

“Um, sure, but Olivia is not able to see you right now. She’s been sleeping for about an hour and a half. She spent the weekend with Jay, and then Darko and I had a rough session with her. She’s exhausted,” Steve explained.

Ray inhaled sharply. “I knew about the weekend gig and that you’d be reclaiming her today. That’s why I’m here.”

“I don’t understand,” Steve said.

“I’ve been out of town since right after the live gangbang we had with Liv, and I haven’t had sex since then,” Ray said.

“Oh, wow, that sucks, man,” Steve said. “But seriously, Liv fell asleep before she even had a chance to shower. She’s in there on the bed, still wearing the collar and leash that Jay put on her. She’s filled with and covered in cum.”

Ray’s eyes glazed over with lust. “Fuck, that’s hot!”

Steve forgot that Ray’s biggest kink was sloppy seconds.

Ray said, “Can I see her like that at least? I’m so fucking horny that maybe I could just think about taking her and jack off.”

“Would it help to know she has three loads in her ass?”

“Three?”

“Jay’s, Darko’s, and mine.”

“Oh my God, Steve. Can you ask her just to let me jack off on her? She doesn’t have to do anything but lay there all dirty and sexy.”

By this time, Olivia was waking up and heard voices. She called out for her husband. “Steve?”

“Yeah, baby. I’m out here talking to Ray. He was hoping…”

Olivia interrupted, “Send him in.”

“What? Liv, look, I explained…”

“Send him in,” she repeated. “Ray likes dirty fucking. I don’t mind.”

Steve led Ray into the bedroom.

Ray’s cock was throbbing just looking at Olivia on the bed with cum dried on her hair, face, and tits. “Oh, my God, Liv! You look so fucking sexy. Steve said that you’re exhausted, so you don’t have to do a thing, baby. Just lay there and let me stroke my cock. Maybe Steve can describe what he and Darko did with you earlier?”

“Ray, we both know you like to actually feel the cum on your cock. My ass has had three loads today. I’m sure there is still some spunk in there,” Olivia said. “I know you love to fuck dirty girls.”

“Liv, I can’t ask you to do that for me,” Ray said.

“You’re not asking. I’m offering. I mean, if I’m too dirty, filled, and covered in cum from three men, well, then feel free to just jerk your cock and cum on me wherever you’d like. But if you want the opportunity to fuck the dirtiest slut you’ve ever had, well, pick a hole, baby.”

Ray looked at Steve, who nodded his approval.

“Well, anal it is then, you dirty slut. But I want to do it with something in your cunt. I want you to feel really filled up while I take your ass.”

Steve’s cock was hard and ready, so he said, “I can get under her and fill up her pussy while you take her back door if you want. Or I can get a big dildo to stuff inside her.”

“I like the idea of you in her cunt,” Ray said. “That way, you can hold onto her while I jackhammer her slutty, cum-filled ass.”

Steve got undressed, but Ray simply unzipped his jeans and took his hard dick out.

Ray wasted no time once Steve slid his prick into Olivia’s swollen cunt. He pushed his dick into her tight anus and grabbed onto her hips.

“I’m gonna talk dirty, baby. You love when I talk dirty, don’t you?” Ray asked Liv.

“Yes!” she replied. She knew it made Steve hot, too.

“God, your filthy asshole feels so good on my cock. Your such a dirty little whore, all filled up and covered in cum! When I shoot my load in you, there will be four loads in you. Not from a gangbang, but because you’re a horny little slut who lets men just keep fucking your ass.”

Olivia wondered briefly what it said about her that his dirty talk was making her even more aroused.

“Livvy, the dirty cock whore, that’s who you are. Just a little cum dumpster for anyone who uses you. I think Steve should leave you dirty and slut you out to guys like me who get off on fucking dirty cunts and asses,” Ray shouted as he pumped her ass hard.

Steve barely moved beneath her, but his cock was about to burst from how aroused they all were. Olivia started panting and moaning, “Oh, my God, yes! Yes! Yes!” she screamed as her orgasm made her whole body shake. Steve followed close behind, his seed flooding her pussy.

But Ray kept pumping. “Hold onto this dirty bitch, Steve. I’m gonna explode in her ass!”

Liv’s ass felt like it was on fire from all the rough fucking, but when Ray finally came, she climaxed again along with him.

After a few moments, Ray pulled his spent prick out of Liv’s ass. “Oh, God, Olivia. Thank you so much for going above and beyond for me. I truly would have been satisfied masturbating and shooting my load on you somewhere. But this was fucking awesome!”

Olivia smiled weakly. Then Ray gave her ass a couple of good swats, zipped up his pants, and left a hundred-dollar bill on the nightstand.

Steve smiled as he rolled Olivia off of him and onto the bed. “Look at my dirty little slut. You got paid just like a whore.”

Olivia wasn’t sure if that bothered her or turned her on. But she found herself opening her mouth and saying, “I think you should let Darko have me for a weekend.”

Steve grinned from ear to ear. “Oh, fuck yeah!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments