Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother's Wife: Part 5

"I'd anticipated the real fun starting when we all got naked to go in the hot tub, but Sherry was too horny to wait!"

134
29 Comments 29
3.8k Views 3.8k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"The (hopefully) eagerly anticipated Part 5 of our story! Yes, I'm a little slow these days but not for lack of effort. I hope everyone remembers enough of what went on in the first four parts, but if not, they are still around for review. Sherry, unsurprisingly, took to her sexual adventure like a fish to water, and very surprisingly, so did my brother! To his credit, despite his reservations, he seized the moment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Let me know through 'likes', 'favorites', and comments if you enjoy it!"

 I glanced at my brother, his eyes still locked on his wife lavishing her affections on James’ enormous cock. Tommy had just remarked that he felt like he was going to come in his pants, and judging by the tent in his cargo shorts, he wasn’t kidding!

 James had leaned back so his thighs and ass rested against the end of our heavy wooden picnic table. We’d built it sturdy enough, out of treated 4x4s and 2x6 lumber, for a bear to climb on or a bull elk to use as a scratching post – and both had happened, so I knew it would easily support even a large man like James. His position emphasized the size of his impressive black phallus, and Tom groaned as he watched his wife’s lips and tongue eagerly play over the other man’s organ.

I laughed. “Tommy, try not to come in your pants, okay?” The look he gave me, I’m not sure he realized he’d said it out loud! I reached for him, half-jokingly, and said, “Here, let me help you get it out before it goes off! At least that way we can all enjoy it.”

He slapped my hand away. “Fuck no! You touch me, I’ll come!”

“Ah, just like the movie, ‘Penis of Dreams’ – if you touch it, he will come.”

“Smart ass. Man, look at her go, she’s loving it!”

He was right; Sherry seemed to be very much enjoying sucking and fondling James’ impressive package, alternating between taking him into her mouth, squeezing his balls, and rubbing his huge, wet shaft on her face, which I figured she was doing mostly for show. It was effective, too, his thick, black cock an erotic contrast against her creamy ivory skin and pink lips, and every eye in our group was locked on them.  I smiled when I saw her do what I do, play with James’ foreskin, sucking it down over the head of his cock before sliding it back with her lips on the forward stroke. Our husbands being circumcised, we don’t get to play that game often, and I knew she was enjoying the difference.

She was also able to take him far more deeply into her mouth and throat than I’d ever managed, which I know he loved, and I was intrigued to see if she’d be able to swallow his cock as she had Richie’s somewhat more modest organ the previous evening. If so, she deserved a medal… or maybe a rewarding career in porn!

Gina had been talking to Seth and Richard as they all watched the show – Richie now standing with one hand on Seth’s shoulder and the other fondling his very obvious erection through his pants. Jason was a few feet from them, staring at James and Sherry, unconsciously touching himself through his pants, his cock a thick bulge down his left thigh.  She separated herself from them and crossed to us. Careful not to brush up against Tommy’s pants tent, she leaned in and kissed my brother.

“Tommy, you doing okay?”

He glanced at her. “Yeah, I’m good. Why does everyone keep asking me if I’m doing okay?”

Gina smiled, pointing at his bulge. “Well, from the looks of that, you’re doing just fine, but the expression on your face is not quite so easy to interpret.”

He shrugged. “Yeah, I guess. I’m just in awe at how eager she was, and how she dropped all inhibitions and dived right in. I mean, I knew she wanted us to spread our wings and be more open sexually, but… damn, just look at her – and right in front of everyone!”

We did. She had James’ heavy sack in one hand, fondling and juggling his big balls, while her other gripped his cock at the base, her lips sliding up and down his dark, veiny length. To my astonishment, she was taking most of him, her throat visibly bulging when his enormous meaty phallus pushed into it – and she wasn’t gagging or barfing or anything, as I would have been! He loved it, his head back and eyes closed, fucking her mouth as his thrusts gently matched her rhythm.

Gina’s eyes moved from them back to Tommy, going from his crotch up to his face. “You should go kiss her. You’ll love the way her lips feel, I promise, all hot and puffy from sucking cock, maybe a little slippery with precum… slide your tongue into her mouth...  God, Tommy, just look at how big he is!”

Tommy whispered, “We have a toy almost that big, which Sherry loves…”

He groaned and closed his eyes, and I knew he was trying hard to tamp down his arousal, to dial it back a notch, but Gina was relentless. That was when it dawned on me what she was doing, and lest I have any doubts, she went on, “Or maybe you’re just waiting to kiss her after he comes in her mouth, when she has his creamy stuff all over her lips and chin for you to lick up. You’d love that, I bet.”

He was almost shuddering with arousal as he begged her to stop, but I knew her well enough to know she wouldn’t. “Do you think she’ll suck him off, or will she want to feel that monster inside of her? Which would you rather see?”

When he groaned again, I laughed and put my hand on his shoulder. “Poor baby! Is Gina picking on you? I guess what it comes down to is would you rather lick his cum off Sher’s face, or later, out of her pussy, like you did last night with Richard’s? Just imagine how she’s going to look after she has that big cock inside of her, huh?”

When he said, “Ohh, fuck!” I knew we’d done it. Gina was already at work unbuttoning his pants, and she ripped his zipper down and shucked his shorts and underwear off as one, but it was too late, at least one squirt of pearly white cum already soaking through his navy blue boxer briefs. His next one caught Gina across the neck and face as she bent to take him into her mouth, both of us laughing as he twitched and spurted, now safely ensconced between Gina’s welcoming lips.

I reached under and grabbed his balls, my fingers against his taint, where I felt every pulse and spasm of his orgasm as he pumped it out, groaning, his body rigid. “That’s it, Tommy, let it go, let it all out. It feels so good, doesn’t it?”

 I was more aroused than I should have been by my brother’s climax, but I’ve always loved everything about the male orgasm – except when it happens too quickly in certain situations – and right at that moment Tommy was just another man in the grip of a powerful orgasm, his cock in the beautiful paroxysm of his ejaculation. I loved how it felt, so I was dripping, and intensely aroused as well!

As his orgasm began to pass, his spasms fading, he muttered, “That’s so fucking embarrassing, losing my shit just because you two wouldn’t let up! God…”

I kissed him on the cheek as Gina slurped the last of his cream out of him, squeezing his shaft as she milked it. “Tommy, there’s no reason to be embarrassed; we did that on purpose – in fact, I think it’s very sweet that you were so intensely aroused by Sherry’s pleasure. It’s romantic!”

He gave me a classic side-eye. “Yeah, romantic, huh, losing control because my wife is sucking another guy’s monster cock. You have a twisted concept of romance!”

Gina chose that moment to grab my head and press her lips to mine, snowballing me with my brother’s load! A mix of shock and arousal swept through me as a bit of it trickled down my chin, but then, without even thinking about it, I grabbed Tommy and passed his remaining cum to him the same way. He tried to pull back, his eyes going wide as I pushed his cum into his mouth, but I think he gulped most of it before he started coughing and sputtering, cum and saliva streaming down his chin.

That got me and Gina laughing, and Tommy, still coughing, his eyes watering, soon joined in good-naturedly, enjoying the taboo sexual play with me and the very sexy and beautiful Gina, whom he’d taken a strong liking to. “Damn, you two! Here I am trying to enjoy my wife getting eaten out by a stud with a huge cock, and you pull a trick like that. God, look at her… she’s loving this!”

I glanced at Sher and James, and he was right – they’d traded places while we were focused on Tom, Sherry now perched on the end of the picnic table, her feet on James’ shoulders as he kneeled, his head between her legs as he tongued her horny pussy. She had one hand on top of his head and was pumping her hips, thrusting herself to his lips. James’ cock stood straight out from his groin, thick, huge, and gorgeous!

I laughed. “I didn’t even realize they had moved on. I guess we were focused on you – but yes, it is romantic! You didn’t come so much because of us as you did because of what Sherry and James were doing. You love seeing her let loose and get kind of wild and slutty, don’t you?” I swallowed again, the arousingly masculine, musky flavor of Tommy’s cum still in my mouth.

He wiped his chin as he stared at them for a moment, watching as Sherry came noisily. “God, Rayney! She’s so gorgeous and so fucking sexy… and yes, I love seeing her pleasure even if it tears my guts out at the same time.”

“You’re that jealous?”

“Jealous, yes… scared. You think I’m being silly.”

“No, I think you’re being human. But you know Sherry even better than I do; do you think she’d ever do anything other than go home with the one what brought her, no matter how much she enjoys it? She loves you more than anything on earth.”

“And you don’t think she might forget that?”

“Oh, I’m sure she will!” When he stared at me, shocked, I went on, speaking louder to be heard over Sherry’s cries of ecstasy, “In the middle of an orgasm like she’s having now, she’ll forget she even knows you. Of course, she’ll also forget her name, your two kids, where you live, and what year this is, but once things wind down she’ll remember it all.”

He laughed. “Yeah, her orgasms - big ones, like this - are an all-encompassing thing, for sure. So you think it will be okay... we'll be all right?”

“I absolutely, one hundred percent guarantee it! Did you think of how much you love Sher just now when you were coming in Gina’s mouth and… well, pretty much everywhere?”

“Ha! No, I guess not.”

“But you still love her, right? I mean, that’s why seeing her enjoying herself so much is so powerful for you, isn’t it?”

“It is, you’re right, but… Oh fuck, I gotta see this!” He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him while Gina wandered over to where Richie and Seth, pants around their ankles, were now stroking each other. Two sexy guys with very nice and almost matching erections, I could understand her attraction!

James had risen to his feet and pulled Sherry up from where she sat on the end of the table. Tommy leaned in and kissed her, tangling tongues, and I knew he was thinking of those hot, puffy lips he was kissing having been stretched around James’ cock just a short time ago.

When they separated, James turned her and pushed her down so that she was bent over the corner of the table, her ass and very wet, pink pussy on display momentarily before he stepped in behind her. He looked at us and smiled as he nestled his balls into her ass crack, laying his thick cock over her hips, its length stretched up along her spine.

As he began to slowly thrust against her, his balls against her ass and pussy and his cock making a slick of precum on her lower back, he looked directly into Tommy’s eyes and said, “You cool with this?”

Tommy gulped and nodded wordlessly, and I squeezed his hand. James said, “You’re sure?”

As Sherry moaned and rubbed herself against James’ genitals, Tom nodded again, and I smiled at James as I ran my fingers the length of his cock, silken skin over hard shaft. “He’s sure. And Sher would kill him if he stopped you now!”

They both laughed and as he pulled back and began to slide the plum-sized head of his cock between her wet, puffy lips, Sherry moaned louder and her hips went into action, pushing her pussy against his tip, begging him to enter her. He complied, lining up and thrusting the head of his cock against her slick opening.

As we watched her pussy slowly open and conform to his size, his shaft bent slightly in the middle due to the resistance of her tight opening, and he gripped his cock in one hand and thrust forward. He slid in suddenly, the head of his cock and about two inches of thick shaft entering her well-lubed vagina, and her body spasmed hard as she cried out, “Ohhh, God… God!”

James stopped. “Did I hurt you?”

“Ohh, fuck no! Please don’t stop… don’t stop, I want you in me!”

He grinned, grabbed her hips, and slowly, over several seconds, entered her fully in one long, deep, patient slide, not stopping until Sher was stretched in a tight, pink O-ring around the thick base of his shaft. She’d been making little gasps and mewling sounds as he moved deeper into her, and now, fully impaled, every muscle in her body spasmed as a powerful orgasm took her, her pussy clutching at the huge organ deep within and her knuckles white where she gripped the edge of the table. She cried out, shuddering as she came, and Tommy, his hand gripping mine soaked with sweat, was about to crush my fingers.

I pulled free. “Dang, Tom, don’t break my hand!” He merely glanced at me, his eyes riveted on his wife’s pussy stretched to its limits around James. “You like that, don’t you?”

“God… she came, did you see that?”

I laughed. “I did, yes. And I can relate because I did the same thing when James and I got together. That first thrust is always special, but a guy his size... well, it's mind-blowing!"

The memory of what I’d felt as he’d entered me that first time had been brought back vividly as I watched Sherry take him, and as a result, I felt like my body thrummed, almost frantically horny. Tommy, despite coming only a few minutes ago (most of which load now resided in his tummy and mine), was hard as granite again, his cock standing up proudly to better observe the proceedings. For a scant moment I debated… but no, I still couldn’t quite bring myself to think of my brother as a sex partner, and I think he felt the same, despite how aroused we both were.

I put a finger on the head of his cock and pushed it down, and when I released it, it sprang upright and slapped against his tummy. I grinned at him. “Wow, what a hardon - emphasis on hard! I think you’re enjoying this entirely too much.”

He smiled, his eyes still on Sherry as she pushed herself back, meeting James’ thrusts. “Tell me you’re not just as horny as I am! I know you better than that.”

In answer, I took his hand and guided it to my sex. He hesitated momentarily, turning to look me in the eye before he allowed himself to explore, sliding his fingers between my slick, puffy lips. I couldn’t help it; as his fingers brushed over the hard nub of my clit, I moaned and pushed myself against them.

He groaned. “God, you’re dripping! Do you suppose Mom and Dad knew something when they named you Rayne?”

I pushed him away, laughing. “Maybe so, huh? But yes, as you can tell, I’m very much enjoying this too.”

To my surprise, he sniffed his fingers and then licked them. I guess my brother wasn’t quite the prude or neophyte I’d been imagining! “Yum, Rayney…”

FloraFauy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FloraFauy

I laughed again. “Stop that – and come here.” I grabbed him by his rock-hard cock and led him around the end of the table to stand in front of Sherry, who had her eyes closed, focused as she was on James’ huge cock inside of her. I pulled him forward and rubbed the cum-slick head of his cock on her lips, and when her eyes popped open, she looked up at us.

“God, he feels so good! Honey, I feel so full… it’s amazing!”

I smiled at her. “It is pretty fucking incredible, isn’t it?”

She nodded in answer before opening her mouth and taking Tommy’s cock. He groaned and pushed forward between Sherry’s lips as she took his entire length – no challenge considering the others she’d swallowed whole! Seeing that he was in good hands – or lips – and reconnected with his wife, I left him with her and turned to watch James’ cock, glistening with Sherry’s juices, slide in and out of her overfilled pussy. He spit on her ass and pushed a thumb into her, and her body went rigid as she came again.

I was shuddering with arousal, the level of it almost unbearable, but I paused before I left them to reach between his thighs and grab James’ balls. He looked over his shoulder at me. “You come to give an assist?”

“Just being a good hostess, making sure everyone has what they need. You seem to have what Sher needs…” I loved the way his big balls felt in my hand, wet and slippery with Sherry’s juices. “Are you having a good time?”

“Are you kidding? Look at this fine, fine ass and that perfect...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments