Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naked Punishment 3

"Katie is forced by her mom to stay naked; like fully nude for two days as a punishment. Read how Katie struggle to navigate the whole punishment ordeal."

32
4 Comments 4
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third part of Naked Punishment. The next part will now focus on Jon, who will be struggling to control his erection after losing his clothes."

Katie was busy washing the dishes in the kitchen sink when Jon approached her from the back and spanked her naked butt.

“What’s wrong with you, Jon?” she shouted, turning round to face Jon.

“Nothing is wrong with me, Katie. I am just doing what any other man could have done,” Jon replied.

Jon kept on moving closer to Katie, who was stepping back to maintain a space between them. She stepped back until her naked butt met the cold tiles on the kitchen wall. She could no longer move backward, and Jon was slowly closing the space between them.

“Jon, we can’t do this now. Your friends are in the sitting room and I am sure they can hear us,” Katie said in a husky voice.

“My friends are not here Katie, they could not make it,” Jon replied, still stepping forward.

“What if Mom finds us, Jon? We will be in great trouble.”

“Mom won’t be here until late in the evening. We will be done by then and we can pretend like nothing happened,” Jon replied.

“You are my brother, Jon,” Katie said, disengaging from the eye contact.

“I don’t care,” Jon replied, bringing his right hand to Katie’s left cheek before proceeding to tuck Katie’s stray braids at the back of her ears. He then rubbed the back of his index finger against Katie’s cheek, bringing it closer to her mouth.

Katie was still processing the whole event when Jon brought his left hand to touch her inner thigh, running his hand upwards towards her pussy. When his hand reached Katie’s pussy, he inserted his middle finger gently into Katie’s pussy, making her release a soft moan.

Jon then lifted Katie and placed her at the edge of the kitchen sink, closing the tap that was running all this time. He then lifted his head to suck Katie’s boobs, but his mouth could not reach the boobs. He therefore dragged the kitchen stool closer and climbed on it. At this height, his face was at the same level as Katie’s chest.

Jon buried his face between Katie’s boobs and kissed the space lying between Katie’s boobs. He then turned his mouth towards Katie’s right nipple and sucked it as if he expected milk from it.

“Aaah! Aaah! Bro,” Katie said, moaning softly.

Jon then moved his focus to Katie’s neck and kissed it passionately, moving his lips slowly from Katie’s collarbone upwards to her throat, and then to her lips. After ten seconds of deep French kiss, they broke away to catch their breath.

Jon brought Katie down from the kitchen sink and quickly scanned the kitchen to spot a flat surface where he could lay her to fuck her. The kitchen space was, however, small and packed with several stuff leaving no space on the floor that would fit them.

“Let’s go to the bedroom Jon, it will be more comfortable there,” Katie said when she realized that Jon was looking for a nice spot.

“We will have lost the momentum by the time we reach there,” Jon replied, grabbing Katie’s hands and directing her to hold the stool.

Katie was now holding the stool with both her hands and in a bending position. Jon was standing behind Katie and from his position, he could see her ass and pussy all glaring at him.

Jon unbuckled his belt and brought out his erect dick. He quickly drove it deep into Katie’s ass.

“Not there, Jon,” Katie shouted, lifting her head to look at Jon’s face.

“Sorry Katie, I thought you would like it there,” Jon replied, pulling out his dick from Katie’s ass. He then drove it into Katie’s wet pussy and started moving his waist forward and backward to ride.

Katie was moaning softly, biting her teeth hard. Jon stretched his right hand to reach for Katie’s braids and pulled them back, increasing the speed of his waist’s motion.

“You are hurting my hair, Jon. Don’t pull the braids.”

Jon responded by dropping the braids and bringing both his hands to touch Katie’s hips on either side. This way, he could increase the speed of the action by moving Katie’s hips forward and backward using his hands.

After two minutes of riding, Katie realized that Jon was already exhausted, and he was not as fast as he was when they were starting the action. Katie therefore grabbed Jon’s dick and pulled it out of her pussy, she then turned to face Jon and pulled him closer.

carisa_sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
carisa_sweet

Katie then shoved the dick into her mouth and started sucking it. With the dick still erect, she placed it between her boobs and pressed her boobs together, holding the dick between her soft boobs. All this time, Jon was moaning loudly.

Katie took the dick again and shoved it deep into her mouth; she had just started sucking it when Jon released gallons of sperm into her mouth. She removed the dick from her mouth quickly and rushed to the kitchen sink, where she spat all the sperms.

“That was one hell of a ride,” Jon said, facing his sister, who was still spitting on the kitchen sink.

“Can I now have my clothes on? I have honored my side of the bargain,” Katie said, turning to face her brother, who was now buckling his belt.

“Sure,” John replied to his sister.

Katie, on hearing that, quickly dashed from the kitchen towards her room where she opened her closet and brought out her clothes. She wore her black pantie, matching it with a black bra; she then wore her black jeans skirt and a grey tank top to complete the look. She then rushed back to the kitchen to finish washing the dishes; Jon was still standing in the kitchen, looking confused.

“Jon, please help me to finish washing these dishes,” Katie requested as she walked past Jon towards the sink that was at the far end of the kitchen.

“I will only assist if you promise to let me into your pants again,” Jon replied.

“You know I can’t do that Jon, you are my brother,” Katie said, heading to the sink where the dirty plates were still piled up.

“But we have just fucked a few seconds ago. Were we not siblings then?” Jon asked.

“It was just because I desperately wanted my clothes back and I didn’t want you to tell Mom that I fucked Harnse earlier today,” Katie replied.

“So you have used me?”

“You can frame it however you want. I don’t give a fuck,” Katie replied.

Jon was preparing to ask the next question when the sound of the doorbell disrupted him. He then turned to Katie and signaled for her to go and open the door. Katie, however, shacked her head to disagree.

“Just go and open the door Katie, you now have your clothes on,” Jon said, trying to convince Katie to go and open the door.

Katie gave in and went to open the door. She was shocked to see her mother walking in immediately as she opened the door.

“You were supposed to stay naked. Why are you having your clothes on?” Mom asked as she stepped into the house.

“It’s Jon who has allowed me to have my clothes on, Mom,” Katie replied, looking away from her mother.

“Jon,” Mom shouted from the sitting room, “Since you have allowed Katie to have her clothes on, you are the one who will proceed to remove your clothes.”

“No Mom, I did not allow her to have her clothes on. She did it without my permission,” Jon replied, stepping into the sitting room from the kitchen where he was.

“I don’t care Jon, just take off your clothes and hand them over to me,” Mom said to Jon who was now standing in the sitting room with shock written all over his face.

Jon was still standing there confused when his mother took off the right pair of shoes she was wearing and threw them at him, aiming at his head. Jon missed the shoe narrowly, and he knew that next, Mom would land on him with slaps. He therefore took off his shirt and handed it over to Mom. He went ahead and took off his pants and he was now remaining only in his underwear.

“I meant all clothes, including that underwear,” Mom told Jon.

Jon took off his underwear and handed it over to Mom. He was now standing fully naked before Mom with his hands held together before his dick.

“Remove those filthy hands away from your dick,” Mom shouted at Jon.

Jon quickly moved his hands to his back, revealing his cock; just then, the doorbell rang.

“Go and open the door for Mercy. She texted me that she would drop by to pay a visit,” Mom addressed Jon.

“No Mom, I cannot face Mercy naked. She will see my dick.”

“That's the point Jon, when your dick is exposed to the whole world, the shame will drive some sense to your head,” Mom said to Jon who now had his gaze stuck on the floor.

Published 
Written by Marion254
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments