Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth part of the story about a father taking his daughter and two of her friends on a holiday belatedly celebrating her birthday. This chapter covers another day and some revealing outfits at a well-known water park. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is a different night time visitor and more panties under the pillow. All the characters are fictional and any similarity to anyone is purely accidental. Everyone involved is over sixteen before the holiday begins"

I woke too early with my mind full of images of the night before. I decided to shower. I closed the bathroom door and showered quickly. I was in the kitchen alone making coffee when Ana walked in.

“Do they have bears or wolves here?” she asked.

“No why?”

“I’m sure I heard animals shuffling about in the night.”

I could feel myself going red as I turned my back to her. “They have raccoons here that the agent said will go through the bins if we don’t put the lids on properly,” I said as I busied myself getting mugs before turning back around.

“Oh, it might have been that I guess,” Ana said, “Perhaps we should check the bins as the noise seemed to go on for a while.”

Stephanie appeared and I watched her slowly walk from the bedrooms. I was mesmerised by her nipples doing a little synchronised jig under her sleepy tee shirt as she walked. I tried not to make it obvious I was staring as she spoke. “What was that strange noise last night? It sounded like the feral cats carrying on at home in the summer.”

“I think it might have been raccoons, but I didn’t hear it.” I could feel myself getting flustered. “Shall we just have a simple cereal breakfast and off to a theme park?” I was desperate to change the subject.

Stephanie and Ana pulled bowls and cereal out and grabbed spoons, Josie joined us a minute later, back in pyjamas. I added juice and coffee to the table and in no time we were eating and deciding which park to visit. The weather forecast was for a hot day, so we opted for Volcano Bay. Stephanie and Ana headed off to shower, Ana turned back to me before she was even ten feet away.

“Yes, you can use my room, I’m all finished, but you need your towels.”

She smiled and skipped away.

“I think they both heard us last night,” I half whispered to Josie, “They are making odd comments about animal noises.”

“Good job I had my hand clamped over my mouth then. I really am a screamer, I just can’t help it.”

Josie stood to go and get ready and put her arms around my neck giving me a full-on kiss before she went. It was lovely, but I was worried we would get caught. Jeez, I was turning back into some kind of teenager again, sneaking around, permanently horny.

I loaded the dishwasher and sat in the lounge, waiting for them all to re-appear. The girls also brought out a holdall, with swimmers and flip-flops. As soon as we arrived I rented a cabana so we had a base and a safe place to store stuff. Stephanie stood and slipped out of her shorts and tee shirt to reveal the string tie bikini from the fashion show. Many faces turned to look, some stared, and she stood for a moment as if taking in the view then sat down.

Ana stood and slipped out of her clothes, and just like Stephanie she wore the tiny bikini from the evening’s show. She too stood and scanned the area, pretending not to notice the eyes following her. I knew I should be telling her off, making her cover-up, but I was enjoying the view like everyone else.

Josie was the last to get out of her shorts and tee shirt. I assumed she would be in one of her modest one-piece outfits, but she wore the one from the fashion parade too. She stood and adjusted the sides and made sure the minimal cloth was in the right places before also sitting down. It occurred to me they had revealed their outfits one at a time for maximum effect, plenty of men and boys were watching.

I ordered a round of drinks and we sat chatting and enjoying the warm morning sun.

“I’m on twenty-two, what about you?” Stephanie said to the girls.

“Eighteen,” Ana replied. They both turned their attention to Josie

”Fourteen, plus the ones from the plane, just one note, but it was a group of people.”

“That doesn’t count, only American ones count,” Ana replied.

“What are you all talking about?” I asked.

They exchanged a glance, and Ana explained that every time they get given a phone number or a name to contact they keep it and keep scores. This is how many they had been given in the theme parks and restaurants since we had arrived.

“I told you everyone wants Stephanie,” Josie said.

“When did you say that?” Stephanie asked.

“Oh, I can’t remember,” Josie said, but it’s true.

“How long have you been playing this game?” I asked.

“Ever since boys started giving us numbers, years I suppose,” Stephanie said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Something was rattling around in my head, some little alarm going off, and then it hit me. “What group of people on the plane gave you their number?” I wasn’t sure if this was me being protective, or me being jealous already.

“I’ll tell you later, let’s explore, I’m sure people are listening,” and with that, Josie wriggled out of a tricky questioning. The three girls rose from their seats and sashayed through the cabanas towards the beach. I followed from a short distance, noticing how many eyes and faces followed them. Wondering how many girlfriends and wives would also notice and at the very least move seats.

We walked through the whole park, the girls posing and laughing, and a few brave guys took pictures. I’m sure they also ‘accidentally’ appear in the background of a few holiday snaps taken on that walk. When we got back to the cabana all three went and changed, safer one-piece outfits for all. The rest of the day was spent alternating swimming, riding and relaxing. We all did the volcano drop flumes, a real rush.

By late afternoon we were all done so we changed and left. “Bubba Gump’s again?” I offered, it being just a walk across the footbridge to the Universal City Walk. We dropped most of our gear in the rental as we went through the car park. We then enjoyed a nice meal, but not such a blowout as the first time. Josie ordered the cheapest dish again, and we didn’t even get puddings. I also remembered seeing a waiter the first time we visited slipping something to one of the girls, the slips they had been counting.

By about 7:30 PM we were back at the villa, I got changed walked out to the pool with a cold beer and sat enjoying the warm evening air. One by one the girls joined me all casually dressed as if they were ready to go out again. I noticed they were dressed the most demurely I had seen them since leaving England. It felt it looked ominous as they fidgeted around me, I feared Josie had talked.

“Can we all go out to a bar, something American?” Ana asked, “It seems a waste of an evening to just sit in and watch TV.”

I’d looked this one up before we flew, not wanting to get us into trouble. “Sorry girls, officially here in Florida it’s 21 to drink alcohol, 18 to get in, so we can’t go to a bar, sorry. We could go to a mall, as they don’t close for hours. Perhaps another night we should book a show, there are a few good ones I’m told. We could go and watch the fireworks in Epcot as they are on every night. We could just go to a food hall, and chill out with an ice cream sundae.” I knew I was babbling, but I was so relieved that Josie had not told anyone.

“We’ll go and change,” they said, almost in unison.

Before they moved I said, “Give the boys a night off, you all look lovely as you are. Let’s have a quiet evening and just enjoy being together.”

They grumbled and went off to ‘at least do our makeup.’ I put my trainers back on and waited by the pool for nearly an hour. They all looked stunning when they reappeared, mostly still very modestly dressed, shorts now in place of jeans. Josie was first and I started to grill her about the group on the plane.

Josie asked me to promise not to tell her parents. She told me a woman had been speaking to her and kept telling her how pretty she was, then how sexy she looked. She then got her husband to pass his opinion, and he agreed, very sexy. Josie said she has had this more than once. She said a couple would make friends and tell her how sexy she was, and then invite her to go home with them. The couple on the plane told her they host adult parties, and said they would love her to come along and gave her all their home details. She also said they only live about twenty miles away from home.

Before I could grill her further, Ana and Stephanie returned, and we changed the subject.

We drove out to an Ice cream parlour, rather than the mall. Each of us chose a different sundae and we spent the next hour dipping spoons and fingers into each other’s deserts. They were delicious and way too big, and we finally waddled out and drove back to the villa. Earlier, I had thought about a swim, but no chance now. The rest of the evening was spent in front of the TV, in sleepwear until boredom and tiredness drove us to bed.

I had stayed on a separate chair, keeping away from temptation, other than all the bare-leg glimpses I got every time they all shuffled about. I tried not to look, but it was hard to ignore when Stephanie laid up against Ana. Her back was towards me and for a few minutes, her tee shirt rode up to reveal her pussy encased in a tight pair of simple cotton knickers.

tamaraandjade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tamaraandjade

Ana asked which park we planned to go to tomorrow, as she looked across at me, she caught me staring. I managed to stammer out that I didn’t mind, and did anyone have a preference? Ana said something quietly to Stephanie and a few seconds later she pulled her top down to cover her bum. Someone suggested Universal, and we also agreed to go for another IHOPS breakfast on the way.

Within a half hour, I climbed into bed to find another pair of knickers under the covers, again not a pair I recognised. As usual, when I checked they had been worn, the aroma was maddeningly erotic. I remembered I had meant to ask Josie last night if they were hers, but forgot as she left so quickly. I tucked them under the pillow and fell asleep.

Something disturbed me from my sleep, I lay still, and the clock said it was a little past 1 AM. The room was in darkness; I listened and thought I could hear voices maybe the girls were talking. Maybe they noticed I had been paying too much attention, and I was making them uncomfortable. I resigned to make sure from tomorrow to keep my distance and just focus on making sure Ana enjoyed her holiday.

The talking continued, I thought I could hear two voices but could not identify either. It could just as easily be outside or in my imagination, so I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. My imagination was full of awkward questions and silences in the morning. Then I heard a low click and held my breath, straining to hear. I was sure someone had opened the door and was in the room, I wanted to turn and look, but then I felt the far side of the bed move.

I guessed Josie was there again, I felt a soft hand on my back and movement as she moved closer. The hand moved to my shoulder, I was about to say welcome back when I felt two very firm bare boobs pressed onto my back. “Guess who.” This wasn’t Josie, and could only be Stephanie or Ana. I obviously had to rule out Ana. “Hello Stephanie,” I said quietly.

“How did you guess?”

“Just an educated guess going by what I can feel.”

She somehow managed to move so her whole body joined mine, as though magnetized. Her free hand was across my chest. We lay still for a while, I was not sure at all of her intentions, and I wasn’t sure she was ready to hear mine.

“I couldn’t sleep, I hope you don’t mind.” Her hand trailed along my side and slid down onto my belly. “Josie told me you like a night time visit.” Her fingertips traced a line down until she found the tip of my half-erect cock. I could not see what she did, but it felt amazing, later I could see. She parted her fingertips slightly and slid her fingers down my cock like a sleeve until my cock head pressed against her palm. She moved her fingers up and down, with such gentle pressure and slightly twisting at the same time. Two full-length movements later I was fully hard.

I kept my hands to myself for the moment, thrilled at how such a tender gentle touch could be so effective. I felt Stephanie wriggle behind me and was surprised to feel her other hand burrowing away between my legs. I lifted my leg slightly to give her easy access and her fingers cupped my balls, massaging gently. I already felt I would be in danger of coming fast as her touch was exquisite and obviously well-practiced.

My pre cum had soaked her fingers already. Her strokes became more varied, some faster, some slower, but all with such a light touch. My cock ached to be gripped and wanked. The hand on my balls moved up and her fingers circled and gripped the very base of my cock, pulling it down. I tried to rock my hips, to start to thrust, but she released both hands

“Patience,” she whispered, “Patience.”

As I felt her move down the bed, I rolled onto my back, bringing my arms up across the pillows. Under the covers, she knelt beside me with one hand again, gripping the base of my cock, holding it to stick straight up. The other hand resumed those feather-light touches as her fingertips traced up and down, slippery with pre cum.

“I didn’t think you thought of me like this.” Her voice was muffled by the covers and her hands did not stop moving.

I groaned, “You are beautiful. But it is hard for me to admit how I feel, hard to say anything for fear of offending or scaring you.” I wanted to just close my eyes and concentrate on the feelings, willing myself to cum.

“But you must have said something to Josie. We heard how you got on last night; you weren’t frightened to tell her.”

“It wasn’t like that, it just sort of happened. But I have known her much longer.”

“So you like me doing this?” she gave a few slightly faster, firmer, strokes.

“Oh, yes, that is so nice, you have a great touch. Don’t stop.”

“Not even to do this?” she pushed her mouth down my cock. It took a few seconds to realise the fingers had melted away and an equally gentle pair of moist lips had replaced them. I took hold of the covers and did my best to roll them away. I wanted to watch even in the gloom. I saw her head bob up and down, one hand still gripping me tightly, the other supporting her weight. I could see her perfect boobs gently move, swaying under her as she bent forward. I could already feel my balls start to tingle, and desperately wanted to cum.

She sat up, and her free hand went back to the gentlest of fingertip touches on my straining cock. “What do you want to do with me?” she asked, and I could see her smile.

“I’ll do anything you want, I almost blurted out. What do you like to do?” I could tell Stephanie was no first-timer; her touch was too practiced.

She turned and straddled my chest, facing away from me. With a quick shuffle, she lowered her smooth pussy onto my waiting mouth. At the same time, she leaned forward and lowered her mouth back down onto my cock. Her pussy tasted amazing, sweet, and so wet. I used my hands to grip her bum and did my best to lick and tease her clit as quickly as I could. I used to pride myself that in a sixty-nine, the woman would have to stop sucking my cock once I really got her coming with my tongue.

Twice I almost came and twice she slowed her attention and let me control myself. Both times I had to stop licking her pussy as I found I had lost all concentration, she was better than me at this game. I tried for a third time to lick her toward orgasm, and this time she just relaxed. She left my cock virtually alone and allowed herself to cum. She let it happen and I knew she was in control of the situation. She came quietly, with shudders and quiet whimpers that lasted thirty seconds or so.

“Where do you want to cum, I know you are really close?”

“As you are, keep doing what you were doing.” Somehow I could not bring myself to say ‘in your mouth.’ I lay my head back, stretched my arms, and concentrated on the feelings. Stephanie’s mouth sank back down my cock, her tongue dancing up and down, teasing and exploring. Her hand began firm, fast, wanking movements on the base of my cock. I went from being in control to coming in seconds. Her mouth never moved as I pumped six or seven good jets of cum, and as I did I wondered if Stephanie would be a swallower or spitter.

It took her a few seconds to climb up off of me and I assumed she had...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments