Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"In part five, we saw Kate join Steve and Emma in Aruba. Though the three are just beginning to figure out their complicated relationships, Emma and Kate waste no time crossing an adventurous threshold."

Kate and I watched TV while we waited for Emma to get dressed. It had been nearly an hour, and I began to worry that perhaps she’d fallen asleep.

“We have to leave soon,” I said. “Should we check on her?”

“Let’s give her a bit longer,” Kate replied. “She should be riding an endorphin high from the orgasm I gave her and since I told her you were taking us to a fancy restaurant, I imagine she is pulling out all the stops.”

Two minutes later, Em emerged from her room, and boy was she dressed to kill. She’d chosen an off-white, floral print mini-dress, with delicate lace around the hemline. It was a halter style, completely backless almost down to her butt. She stood tall on white stiletto sandals, and her fingers and toes were polished with hues of aquamarine. Against her bronzed skin, the dress made her look like a fashion model.

“Goddamn, Emma,” I said. “You look like a million bucks.”

“I agree,” said Kate. “Honey, you look beautiful.”

Emma blushed at the comments, but the sparkle in her eyes told me she was loving the attention. She pirouetted in place before making a small curtsy. As she walked toward us, I could see she had applied the barest hint of makeup, just enough to make her delicate features pop. If I hadn't already been in love with her, I surely would have been now.

“Mom, you look fantastic too,” Emma gushed. “That sundress fits you perfectly. I’d love to wear a deep-vee neckline like that, but my boobs aren’t big enough to make it work.”

Kate’s dress was indeed a stunner, with spaghetti straps and a flowing hemline that landed just above her knees. It was pure white with the tiniest weave of tropical flowers around the waist and hemline. And Emma was correct, the deep vee broke just above Kate’s navel, and even without a bra, her breasts were firm and round enough to make it all look spectacular.

“Em,” I said, “your breasts are the perfect size for your slim physique. And you definitely could pull off wearing a dress like your mom’s. With a figure like yours, you can wear anything.”

We piled into the SUV, where Kate pulled rank and sat in the front seat while telling Emma they could switch on the way home. This simple activity drove home how tricky the balancing act with two women was going to be. Almost any decision could be seen as playing favorites, and I would need to be on my toes to help keep everyone happy.

Dinner was exquisite, and we all took turns sharing each other’s plates. My broiled lobster was popular with both gals, and Emma’s sautéed scallops in a wine reduction were a hit too. But Kate’s sea bass was the star of the table, and we all stuffed ourselves with the bountiful portions. We consumed an entire bottle of wine, though we limited Em to a half glass for safety. With no room for dessert, I paid the check and walked us through the private entrance to the attached casino. My big surprise for the evening.

EM’s eyes lit up as we entered the main casino floor. “Oh wow!” she exclaimed. “This looks just like in the movies.”

The room was huge, with plush maroon carpeting and giant crystal chandeliers overlooking the array of gaming tables. At the far end were the slot machines and to the left was a guarded elevator for players wishing to utilize the private, no-limit rooms upstairs. It wasn’t the largest of the casinos on the island, but I preferred it for the high-end experience.

“Very nice, Steven,” Kate said. “Much better than what I’m used to in Vegas. But gambling might be a bit much for Emma?”

“I thought we’d start with some blackjack,” I said. “It’s easy to learn and if Em sits between us, we can give her pointers.”

We picked an empty blackjack table and I used my casino account to stake us with ten thousand dollars. The dealer’s name was Lucia, and she said she was a local girl. She looked to be about twenty-two and had lovely ringlets of jet-black hair. Kate explained the basic rules to Emma, but she didn’t play for the first few hands so she could watch us. Kate and I each won our first hand when the dealer busted, but then we both lost the next three hands.

“Wow,” Emma said, “Looks like you can lose a lot of money quickly.”

“And,” I began, “this is why you only bet what you can afford to lose. If you try and chase the dream, you’ll fail almost every time.”

Emma joined for the next few hands and she had a round of beginner’s luck, winning four out of five times. She was up nearly two hundred dollars and was already flush with excitement. I won a few hands myself, but Kate managed to salvage only one. She was a bit riskier than I was and tended to push her luck too far.

On the next hand, Emma followed Kate’s suggestion and split her two ace cards. Emma had bet a hundred and now she added another hundred-dollar chip to her other hand. The dealer proceeded to flip cards, eventually busting Kate and me, but Emma was still in play. She had sixteen in one hand and seventeen in the other, and Kate cautioned her to stand on the seventeen.

“I’m feeling lucky,” Emma said. “Besides, the dealer is cute and she won’t let me bust.”

Emma motioned to the dealer to hit both hands and miraculously, she drew the four and the five and hit blackjack on both. The dealer placed three of the black hundred-dollar chips in front of her, and Emma clapped her hands with glee.

“That took big balls, Emma,” said the dealer. “And I get off in thirty minutes. Maybe you’d like to meet me for a drink? I think you’re pretty gorgeous, too.”

Emma smiled and blushed at the compliment. “Thanks, she said, but I’m already tied up for the evening. Maybe another time?”

We gathered our chips and wandered around, trying our hand at roulette and the big wheel of chance. Emma wanted to try the slot machines so we converted some of our chips and had a great time feeding the beasts. Emma’s luck held and after she won a thousand bucks on one machine we decided to call it a night. I was able to cash in nearly nine thousand dollars of my original ten, which I consider a good night.

On the ride back home, Emma was in the front seat but was having trouble staying awake. As we neared the house, I touched her leg to wake her and as she came around, she seemed to be in a fog.

“Guys,” Emma began and then paused to yawn, “I know we haven’t discussed this, but I think that tonight you two should sleep together. It’s Mom’s first day here and I’m beat, so I’m just going to sleep in my room. Okay?”

Kate reached over from the back seat and rubbed Emma’s shoulder and said, “That’s fine honey, whatever you prefer. I’d love to spend some time with your uncle.”

I carried Emma into the house and into her bedroom, where Kate helped me undress her and slip on a nightshirt. We tucked Em under the covers and kissed her before turning off the light and closing the door.

“You know,” I said in a wistful tone, “I could get used to this. I mean all of us living under one roof and loving each other whenever we wanted. Talk about a fantasy life.”

Kate squeezed my hand and said, “It does sound wonderful. But let’s get through the summer first before we start thinking about life plans.”

It was nearly midnight so I grabbed a bottle of wine and dragged Kate to my bedroom. We sat on the bed, sipping our wine as I worked at the tiny, maddening buttons along the back of her dress. As the fabric parted, I made tiny kisses along her spine until she couldn’t take anymore. She jumped up and pulled the dress over her head and stood before me wearing nothing but her white thong. Her breasts were at my eye level and I took each one in my hands and squeezed gently.

Leaning forward, I covered her areola with my mouth and made love to her nipple, teasing it with my warm, wet tongue. My fingers massaged her other nipple, and her low moans told me I was doing well. Finally, I stood and wrapped her in my arms, and pulled her onto the bed. With a flurry of tugs and pulls, she helped me undress, and suddenly, my hard cock was pressed up against her panty-covered pussy.

I wanted to pull out all the stops with her so I slid myself down between her legs and as she lifted her hips, I removed her thong. As Em had told me, Kate’s pubic area was now as bare as a young girl’s and her inner lips just peeked out of her cleft. I made one long lick from her anus to her clit and then used my fingers to gently spread open her pussy.

Her labia glistened with moisture and my nose filled with her sensual aroma. I buried my tongue deep into her folds, tasting her sex for the first time in years. Her moans grew louder as I used my lips and tongue to move up and down through her velvet crease. As I reached her clitoris, I made small circles around her fleshy hood and could feel her harden against my tongue. Sucking her clit into my lips, I gently massaged it until she was squirming underneath me.

“Fuck, Steven,” she groaned loudly, “It’s been years since anyone has eaten me out. Please don’t stop.”

As I licked her, she became wetter until my cheeks and chin were soaked with her slippery essence. I slid my hand up her leg and as I reached her cunt, I probed for her vagina with my fingertip. Finding it, I pushed my finger completely inside, reveling in her tight, wet, warmth. After a few strokes, I worked a second finger in and rotated them so that I could massage the little nerve bundle of her g-spot. This sudden stimulation caused her to cry out and lift her hips off the bed, pressing her pussy harder against my mouth.

Between the finger fucking and my tongue massaging her clit, I could feel her body tensing for a climax. I managed to move my free hand up to her breast so that I could pinch her stiff nipples. Less than thirty seconds later, Kate’s body began vibrating as her orgasm expanded and washed over her. I kept pleasuring her for the full minute it took for her climax to peak and begin to subside. My face and hands were soaked and as I slowed my pace I could hear her.

“So nice, so fucking nice,” she whimpered as she came down from the clouds. “You can stop now, Steven. Please.”

I moved up alongside her and took a moment to lick my fingers clean. Then I kissed her, letting her taste and enjoy her juices as her heart rate and breathing returned to normal. My cock was a steel shaft poking her in the hip and I was dying to be inside her. But first I wanted Kate to thoroughly enjoy the afterglow of what she’d just experienced.

“Hi Sis,” I said softly. “It seems like you enjoyed that?”

She pulled me closer and kissed me and said, “Yeah, you can say that. Your mouth and fingers are magic. I don’t know how Emma’s inexperienced body can tolerate such intensity.”

“Well, she does have youth on her side,” I joked. “But seriously, I just wanted to make you feel good.”

“Speaking of feeling good,” she cooed as she took my stiff cock into her hand. “It seems like someone needs a bit of relief?”

I moved over her as she spread her legs wide. Still holding my cock, she guided me to her warmth and as I pushed forward, my cockhead slipped inside her amazingly tight vagina. I paused, just enjoying the warmth and wetness as I focused on her beauty. She wiggled her hips impatiently and I took the hint and sunk completely inside her velvet sheath. Every inch of my cock was being caressed by her cunt as I began to stroke in and out.

My body settled onto hers and I loved the feel of her firm breasts and nipples pressing on my chest. As we kissed, our tongues danced and I wrapped her tighter in my arms. We were fucking at a moderate pace, and I tried to use my pelvic bone to rub her clit with each thrust. I didn’t know if I could make her cum again, but I was determined to try. As my pleasure grew, I increased my pace, pushing harder with each plunge into her sopping-wet cunt. As I neared my climax, she gripped my thighs with her strong legs and pulled me deeper.

“I’m close,” I gasped out. “But I want to make you cum again, too.”

“Don’t worry about me,” she said, moaning, “This time is all for you.”

She then kissed me on the neck and sucked hard, almost giving me a hickey. This was great, but when she clawed my back with her fingernails, my orgasm erupted and I grunted loudly as a jet of semen poured into her. This was quickly followed by more strong jets until my cock was reduced to just dribbling. As I slowed my pace, she loosened the grip of her legs and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth.

I tried to stay inside her, but my cock had other ideas and began to soften. I stayed on top of her, enjoying the feel of her body, until my traitorous cock slipped out with a sad plop. We kissed a bit more before dragging ourselves out of bed to change the sheets. Exhausted, we eventually tumbled back into bed, where we slept like the dead until a small voice woke us at eight o’clock.

“Mom, Uncle Steve, time to get up,” Emma kept repeating. It took her a few tries before I was able to crack open one bleary eye.

“Hi, beautiful,” I said and yawned. “What time is it?”

“It’s eight and we’re late for our swim. I overslept too.”

Kate started to stir and when she saw Emma she groaned.

“Emma, honey, you’re a teenager, you’re supposed to sleep until noon like other kids. Why are you waking us so early?”

“My fault,” I said as I sat up. “Emma and I have a morning ritual where we swim a few miles to get the day started.”

Kate looked at us like we were both crazy and mumbled something indecipherable before rolling over and going back to sleep. I got out of bed, did my morning routine, and met Emma out on the patio. Today, she was wearing a bright yellow Speedo and had her hair wrapped up in a tight bun. I grabbed her hand and we jogged across the beach to the warm surf.

As we waded into the water, I couldn’t help but admire the fit of Emma’s swimsuit. Tight and clingy, it highlighted every sensual curve of her young body. Her ass looked fabulous, like a gift, wrapped in bright yellow Spandex. And her breasts, though flattened somewhat by the tight suit, sported hard nipple points from the chill morning air, begging to be fondled.

For a moment, I thought of canceling our swim and dragging Em back to her bedroom so that I could strip off her Speedo and wake her up properly. But she looked so excited bouncing through the deepening water that I tamped down my libido and hurried to join her. I took a moment to hug and kiss her, marveling at how well her compact body fit against mine. Then, reluctantly, I released her and we set off for our long swim.

We managed a good time for our four miles, but both of us were still feeling the strain as we trudged across the sand back to our house. Another week or two and we should be able to extend the route to five miles. Once inside, we showered and dressed and Em helped me make breakfast. As I heated the waffle iron, I asked Em to go wake up her mom.

Fifteen minutes later, Kate joined us wearing a short cotton robe and apparently nothing else. She was barefoot and as she walked, flashes of naked body parts peeked out from under her skimpy attire. Her hair was tousled from sleep and she appeared only half awake.

“Geez, Mom,” Emma joked. “Are you trying to kill Uncle Steve? Even I’m getting a little turned on seeing flashes of your vag.”

Kate yawned and smiled, stretching her arms wide. “I’m starving and in need of a shower, but hunger wins. What’s for breakfast?”

We spent a leisurely hour enjoying our waffles with fresh fruit and a large pot of strong coffee. I even tempted Emma to forgo her skim milk and have a cup of the dark island blend I’d ordered. The main topic was what we would do today, since it was Sunday, and most stores were closed. I suggested we hit the amusement pier and with a squeal of delight from Emma, the decision was made. Two hours later, I parked the car and we walked arm in arm to the Island Winds boardwalk.

It was early afternoon and the crowds were thick with tourists and locals alike. I bought us day passes for the rides and we all headed for the giant rollercoaster, Em’s favorite. Since we were three, Em and Kate sat together while I sat in the row behind them. We were near the front, and I could only grin as both women screeched and yelled as we rocketed through the twists and turns. Near the end, the coaster climbed steadily up a steep incline, and Kate had no idea what came...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nightwish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments