Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sperm Donor (Part Three)

"The old man is falling in love with a shy and beautiful and skinny young woman"

39
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
892 words 892 words

Author's Notes

"Originally written in German. Thanks a lot to the moderators for the great editing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>:-))"

On Saturday morning, I got up at nine o'clock. Laura was already awake and sitting in the kitchen. She was wearing my daughter's bathrobe, which I had handed to her.

"Good morning Laura," I said. "I hope you're really hungry. Are you in the mood for pancakes with maple syrup?"

"Oh yes, I'd love to!" she replied, "I'll help you."

We had a long, hearty breakfast and chatted about this and that.

"Would you like to try my hot tub on the roof terrace?" I asked then.

"I didn't bring any bathing suits," she replied.

"No problem," I said. "I'll give you one of my daughter's bikinis." Manuela and her husband visited me quite often and had deposited a few things in the closet of the guest room.

I pushed the bikini into Laura's hand and went up to the roof terrace in advance. It was a wonderful, sunny September day, and I laid down on the big lounger under the parasol.

Laura appeared after a few minutes. "It's a bit too big for me, I think," she said uncertainly.

"Let me see," I said and straightened up. She slowly spun around.

In fact, she didn't come close to filling the cups. Fortunately, the bikini panties had side strings that she had pulled tighter to fit.

"There you go," I played things down because she looked gorgeous.

From a young age, I developed a weakness for petite, boyish women. Probably this went back to my first great love, who represented exactly this type of woman.

Laura also had her bikini panties pulled up quite high, unintentionally emphasizing the delightful gap between her taut thighs. In addition, her vulva was clearly visible under the thin fabric.

I swallowed hard.

Smoothly, she let herself slide into the whirlpool. "Are you coming, too?" she called cheerfully.

"Nothing would please me more," I thought, and heaved myself up.

We sat in the bubbling warm water for a while, talking very little. At times, I had the impression Laura was teasing me a little with her feet.

Later, we lay side by side on the wide sun lounger. Laura lay on her back. Her bikini panties stretched between her pelvic bones, giving more than a hint of her pubic bone.

I was fascinated and tried not to stare at her too obviously, and I was ashamed at the same time. It was not proper for an old man to devour a pretty young woman with his eyes.

Laura didn't seem to notice any of this. "Could you rub sunscreen on my back?" she asked.

Her skin felt wonderfully soft and tender. I took a lot of time and creamed her carefully.

We dozed for a while. At some point, I felt her arm on my belly and she snuggled up to me.

FoxValeria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxValeria

"Can I lie on top of you?" she asked a little later.

I was a little surprised. "I'd love to, if you want," I replied.

She was light as a feather. "You are so wonderfully soft," she said.

The same could not be said of her. Her body was extraordinary. So firm and toned and muscular. She probably didn't have an ounce of fat. She felt fantastic.

Her vulva rubbed against my half-erect penis through our bathing suits. I can only vaguely remember the next few minutes. Anyway, suddenly, we were naked. She was still lying on top of me.

I grabbed her tight butt and moved it slightly up and down. And at some point, I was inside her. The feeling was heavenly. Her young vagina and my old member formed a perfect union.

She began to ride me, but I grabbed her bum tighter and slowed her down. I was afraid to come too quickly.

For long minutes we stayed like this. Her tight, wet vagina embraced my penis and virtually caressed it.

Suddenly, a tremor went through her body. Her vaginal muscles contracted at close intervals. Laura made throaty sounds, digging her fingernails into my shoulders.

That sent me over the edge, too.

I had already guessed that this would be a unique orgasm. My abdomen vibrated uncontrollably. Finally, this wonderful, complex process of ejaculation was getting underway. I smiled inwardly at the thought that I was now allowed to pump this unique creature called Laura full of cum.

I can't remember how many jets of semen I squirted into her. There were many, very, very many. I was close to going crazy.

But it went well once again. I came back to reality.

We lay on top of each other, exhausted. Laura was sobbing.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. She didn't say anything and kissed my neck.

We remained lying motionless. Only sometimes did she tense her vagina.

I could keep my erection quite long, even after an orgasm. My penis closed her vagina like a kind of plug. Her cervix and my glans bathed in my sperm. Every now and then, Laura moved slightly. As if she wanted to massage the healing ingredients into her vagina.

Later, I withdrew from her, gently turned her around, and placed a pillow under her bottom. Her eyes were shining. And mine probably did, too.

An incredibly beautiful connection had formed between us. Later it became clear that this affection would last far beyond the moment, but I'll tell you more about that later.

Published 
Written by jemxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments