Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise For Max

"Heather plans a surprise for Max"

48
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"A continuation of the 'Good Neighbor' storyline with a change in direction. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

After another surprise visit by his favorite neighbor, Max gave Heather the combination to the back door lock. That time, she was completely naked, lying in his bed with a beautiful smile on her beautiful face. Grubby from working outside, she followed him into the shower and bathed his entire body for him, giving special attention to his seemingly always-erect cock. He returned the favor with a tongue bath between her legs.

She loved the look on his face when he’d discover her in various positions and states of dress. Greeting him at the door in nothing but panties, naked in the shower already, or dressed as a naughty schoolgirl sitting at his desk, his face was always a picture of appreciation mixed with lust.

Between planned and surprise rendezvous, they were together once or twice a week, and she no longer cared that her husband was the opposite of Max. Jason would return from his business travel each week with barely a ‘Hello’ and often a scowl after a tough trip. She used to wish he’d take her right to bed and fuck her brains out when he came home on Friday, but those fantasies had faded, and even their regular Saturday night sex had become just that, regular.

With Max, though, it was all sex, all the time, every time, nothing but sex, and yet she got much more. Not caring that they barely knew each other, they accepted that anything else was unattainable, so just giving to each other was the whole point; to lick, suck and fuck each other into oblivion.

One early evening romp in the bedroom was energetic, to say the least. There was nothing gentle about it as they kept each other in a near-constant state of orgasm, with loud exclamations of lust and satisfaction. Finally taking a rest, Heather lay back against his chest with his arms around her squeezing her tits playfully and occasionally taking her temperature between her legs.

When the doorbell rang, he looked at her, wordlessly asking if he should ignore it, given their blissful state. She looked back with a small smile and nodded, which he took as ‘Go ahead,’ so he put on his boxers and a robe and headed for the foyer.

He couldn’t tell who it was through the art glass of the door, so he opened it to see Kara, another of his neighbors.

“Oh! Hi, Kara! How nice to see you!” he said only half sincerely.

She was quite attractive, and Max could imagine any number of fantasies, but at the moment, he wanted to get back to Heather in the worst way.

“Hi, Max! I’m glad I found you home. I came for those HOA papers we were discussing. Is now a good time?”

No, it wasn’t, but ever the gentleman, he headed for his office just next to the foyer to retrieve the documents they’d discussed via email. Opening the filing cabinet, he heard the door close and saw Kara standing there, having invited herself in. 

“You have a lovely home,” she said just being polite as she couldn’t really see much of it from the foyer.

“Here they are,” he said, handing her the needed files.

“Thank you! This will be very helpful in writing the new bylaws,” she replied, reminding him that the neighborhood had solicited free law services from her for this task.

She was about to turn for the door when Heather appeared in nothing but a tight T-shirt with erect nipples poking through and the boy-short panties he loved.

“Oh, hi. I didn’t expect to see you, Kara,” she said, giving Max a guilty look.

“Hello, Heather. Well, aren’t you the naughty little girl!”

Max was speechless, feeling ‘caught,’ but Kara surprised him with her reaction.

“What happens when you’re naughty, Heather?”

“Please, Miss? Not here?” Heather pled.

“Oh, yes! Right here and right now! Answer my question! What happens?” she challenged.

“I get punished, Miss,” she said in that little-girl voice Max loved. Her eyes darted back and forth between Max and Kara.

“Heather! You know what I’m expecting!” she commanded, handing the files back to Max and advancing on Heather.

“I get spanked, Miss.”

“A complete answer, Heather! Please!”

“Ohhh! You put me over your knee, pull my panties down, and spank me on my bare hiney, Miss!”

“Finally!” she said, and looking at Max, she asked, “May we move to another room?”

“Oh. Um. Okay,” he replied, too stunned to object, but she was already dragging Heather by the arm into his living room.

He followed right behind and was still incredulous when Kara sat on his sofa, pulling Heather over her lap. Wasting not a second, he watched with rapt attention as she pulled the tight panties down, leaving them at mid-thigh, and placed her hand on the lower half of both cheeks.

“Do you have something to say?” she asked Heather.

“I’m sorry I was naughty, Miss. Please spank me!” she replied, looking at Max with a bitten lower lip and then a grimace as the spanking began.

“Heather, are you alri …” he started, belatedly coming to her defense, but shook his head in further disbelief when she looked at him, winked, and smiled from Kara’s lap, the spanking continuing nonstop. Understanding finally dawning on him, he sat down to watch.

Unlike the playful spankings he’d given her, Kara spanked continuously at a steady pace and intensity. Only the target changed as she spread them around liberally, paying more attention to her lower cheeks than other areas. Shocked at how long it had gone on already, he started counting but stopped at a hundred.

So enthralled was he that he didn’t even hear the dialog as Kara’s scolding drew only pleas for leniency and frequent yelps of pain. He was about to get up when he noticed the tent in his boxers and sat back down, not wanting to reveal his arousal at Heather’s misfortune.

It wasn’t really misfortune, though, as it was quite apparent that Heather was enjoying this sort of spanking. She often lifted her hips, inviting Kara’s punishing hand to do its worst, and if that weren’t enough evidence, she frequently looked at Max with a delirious half grimace, half smile that told him she couldn’t get enough.

The sight of his beautiful Heather in this submissive position had him wondering what it was like, and he was startled to find himself wondering if he’d like it, too. His wife had been so set against anything remotely related to spanking that it never occurred to him to consider a reverse role. Now that it had entered his mind, he couldn’t let it go, and his eyes focused on that feature that had first attracted his attention: Heather’s beautiful bottom.

He loved how her cheeks rippled with each spank and settled as the other side was getting its due. He loved the sight of her bent over Kara’s knee with her hands on the floor and her legs kicking in protest. More than that, though, he loved Heather’s reaction to the spanking as she squirmed and wriggled, gasped and groaned, and begged for it to stop despite an obvious desire for more. All of which had him imagining himself doing all those things as Kara spanked him.

So lost in his fantasy, he didn’t notice the spanking had stopped until Kara spoke. Waking from his reverie, he saw her rubbing, no caressing Heather’s bright red cheeks, but didn’t initially hear what she was saying until …

“… not done yet, Heather. Where’s your hairbrush?”

“In my bag, Miss!” Heather replied, staying put.

“Well? Get it for me!” Kara ordered as though she shouldn’t have to.

Heather got up and went to her bag at the other end of the sectional sofa. After searching with her fingers, she withdrew a large wooden hairbrush with an oval head and stiff bristles. Moving quickly back to Kara, she handed her the brush and was about to assume her prior position.

“Take that shirt off!” Kara ordered, and in seconds, the T-shirt lay on the floor next to the panties that had fallen off.

Breasts bouncing beautifully, she got back in position quickly as though she couldn’t wait to feel the hairbrush on her red bottom and looked at Max with a smile that confirmed it.

“Forty, Heather! Twenty on each cheek!” Kara sentenced.

“Yes, Miss!” Heather replied, raising her bottom in invitation. “Yeow!” she yelped with the first swat, and more cries of pain followed as all twenty hard swats fell on the same spot on one cheek.

Max grimaced in sympathetic pain but again wondered what the brush would feel like on his bottom. The combination of the brush and Heather’s bouncing tits added another dimension to the scene, and his mind shifted back and forth between arousal from watching and thoughts of getting spanked himself. The second twenty with the hairbrush only amplified both feelings, but he was now disappointed it was over. He watched as Heather reached back to rub her sore bottom, trying to imagine what that would feel like.

ValeryBelton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryBelton

“You know you’re not supposed to rub until I allow you!” Kara cried as she delivered another dozen with her hand to Heather’s lower cheeks.

Keeping her hands on the floor, Heather squirmed on Kara’s lap, wanting so badly to soothe the sting with her hands, and after a long wait, she was finally told she could get up. Watching her rubbing her crimson red cheeks had Max harder than ever. He wished he could rub them for her and figured Kara would soon be leaving, giving him a chance to do just that.

“Heather? Have you forgotten your manners?” Kara asked.

“Sorry, Miss! Thank you for spanking me!” she replied and knelt between Kara’s legs.

Kara shifted forward on the sofa, pulling her skirt up and spreading her legs, revealing her bare pussy, under a tuft of hair on her mound. With her hands on Kara’s knees, Heather pulled them apart and then slid them up her thighs, her head following to munch on Kara’s seductively presented pussy.

There seemed no end to this astonishing play, as he never expected to see Heather eating another’s pussy. Remembering her taste, he suddenly wanted Heather’s pussy in his mouth, but he had to satisfy his hunger by watching Heather sate hers and Kara’s.

Heather loved this part and always made Kara come very quickly with her tongue. She smiled inside when she employed the new techniques she’d learned from Max, and Kara seemed to like them as much as she did.

Kara writhed in pleasure as Heather’s tongue led her to a shattering climax, gasping and shaking with the tongue still buried deep in her slit. Cascading orgasms from Heather’s relentless tongue had her falling back on the sofa until her body’s involuntary spasms eventually eased.

Sitting up again, she kissed Heather lovingly and made a motion with her hands that Heather seemed to understand. Heather stood up to step back with her arms folded behind her back and glanced furtively at Max, wondering whether this whole scenario, arranged for his benefit, would yield the desired result.

Kara took a moment to get herself together and re-establish her authority over the proceedings before speaking to Max.

“It occurs to me that you’re not blameless in this affair you two have been carrying on,” she started but got no reaction from Max.

Max knew instantly where that comment was leading and was at war with himself about whether he should be led. Part of him wanted to do it, and the other part wondered what Heather would think of him getting spanked. Would she think less of him being submissive? He was lost in his own world, not hearing anything.

“Max!” Kara yelled to get his attention, “Don’t you think you deserve a spanking as well?”

“What!? No! Um, I don’t know!” he stammered, still trying to make up his mind.

“Well, I do! And Heather agrees with me. You’ve been just as bad as she has, and she’s taken her spanking. Now you should get spanked as well,” she replied with flawless reasoning.

Max looked at Heather, still standing to the side with her hands behind her back, and she nodded slightly and then mouthed, ‘Do it!’ Still torn, he couldn’t decide. Remembering how picturing himself in Heather’s position aroused him, he wanted to submit, but he was still embarrassed. He looked at Heather again, and she mouthed, ‘Do it! Please?’ She really wanted him to, and the hope of them spanking each other like this won him over.

“What’s it gonna be, Max?” Kara asked.

“Um. Okay,” he said and walked over to stand before Kara. “I was a … a … a bad boy,” he stuttered, having trouble with the admission and being considered ‘naughty.’ “Please take me over your knee and … and spank me on my … my bare bottom.”

“Excellent, Max. Take your robe off and pull your pants down,” she instructed, and he got as far as the robe but hesitated on lowering his boxers. “Would you like me to pull them down?” He nodded, and a second later, he was standing at her side with his boxers around his knees and his rock-hard cock pointing straight at her face. She ignored the arousing display and took his arm to guide him onto her lap.

Excited and apprehensive at the same time, he let himself be taken over her knee. As soon as he felt her hand rubbing and squeezing his cheeks, the excitement won out, and he couldn’t wait for the first spanks.

He didn’t have to wait long to feel her hand smacking his unprotected cheeks, but he hardly felt it. Seeing no reaction, she upped the intensity of the next few, and his moans told her he was enjoying it. He felt the pressure on his cheek, and it rebounded but still did not sting much. Again, she spanked harder and got her first ‘Ow!’ on a perfectly placed smack to his lower cheek.

Maintaining that intensity and settling on a quick pace, he could feel the accumulating sting, and he liked it. He was amazed at how the whole experience came together. Asking to be spanked, having his pants pulled down and placed over her knee, and now the stinging spanks all added up to what he’d imagined when he was watching Heather.

“Oh, Miss!”

“You’ve been a naughty boy, Max, and you’re getting your bottom spanked!” she scolded.

“Yes, Miss! Spank me!” he said, the sound of the request having its own arousing effect, and he repeated it. “Spank me!”

He didn’t know if she was gradually spanking harder, but the sting was getting quite intense, and he started squirming on her lap, unconsciously trying to escape her punishing hand. Kara picked up on that cue and started working towards a finale, which involved spanking faster with only a bit more intensity.

“Oh God, Miss!” he cried as the pain blossomed on his sore, red bottom until finally she stopped. He started to move, but she stopped him.

“I’m not done with you yet, Max. You still need some swats with the hairbrush. Ready?” she asked and didn’t wait for an answer, delivering fifteen solid whacks to the same spot on his lower cheek.

“Ow-ow-ow-ow-owww!” he yelped and reached back to rub when she stopped.

“No rubbing!” she scolded and spanked him with her hand harder than ever.

“Sorry, Miss! Ow-ow-ow!” he screamed as the brush attacked the other side with equal ferocity.

He remembered not to reach back, but oh, how he wanted to. He moaned when he felt her hands gently stroking his burning hot bottom and thought this part was well worth the pain regardless of how much it hurt while being spanked.

“You can get up now,” she said and helped him rise from her lap. “Feels good to rub it, doesn’t it?” she asked, knowing from personal experience. “So, I’ll leave you two naughty kids to take care of each other. You can call me if you need or probably want another lesson!”

“Thank you, Kara!” they said in unison, watching her leave before running to hug each other.

Their arms wrapped around each other with their hands instinctively reaching for their red bottoms, soothing each other with grateful sighs and moans. Lifting her head off his chest, she’d barely looked up before his mouth was on hers, kissing her intensely.

“You’re not mad at me, are you?” she asked, and not getting a reply, added, “For setting this up without telling you?” Still, he just smiled, looking at her cute, contrite face. “You can spank me again if you want to,” she said, making a sad face.

“Oh, I’ll be spanking you again, but not tonight. Right now, I just want to kiss you, lick you, and fuck you until we can’t take anymore!”

“Ooo! But no spanking?” she said, but her pouting look changed to one of surprise when she was suddenly bent over with his arm around her waist, getting spanked fast and hard. “Oh yes, Daddy! Spank me! Spank my hiney!”

“Are you gonna be a good girl?” he asked when he stopped.

“I’m gonna be SO good when you kiss and lick and fuck me!” she replied, taking his hand and leading him back to the bedroom, both with glowing red bottoms begging for more attention.

<<<<O>>>>

So, Heather has been cheating with someone else as well, but Max is clearly happy about it! I hope you liked this tangent on this 'cheating' story. Remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it if you did and Thanks For Reading!!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments