Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday morning, I woke up and tried not to disturb Cynthia. I was excited out of my mind. Do I remember the day I hired Cynthia? No. Will I remember today? For the rest of my life. Yesterday while we were at the dress shop, I got a verification on my phone that everything was ready at Isabella’s for Saturday at seven.

I started to slide out of bed to put the coffee on when this little voice from under the covers returned.

“Are you getting up, Baby?” Cynthia’s little voice asked.

“Yes, I didn’t want to wake you. Are you ready for coffee?” I asked the little voice.

“Ah-huh,” it responded. All I could do was watch the little movement under the blankets and chuckle to myself.

I pressed the button on the coffee maker and looked through the drapes. It was a bright sunny day for the first of October. So far, so good. It seemed as though it took forever for the coffee to brew, but I know differently.

I brought the coffee to the bedroom and what a surprise. Cynthia had done her hair and her makeup and she was looking so fine. She smiled and her eyes glistened. She took the cup from my hand.

“Good morning, Lover. How is my man this morning?” Cynthia’s face was glowing. It was as if she knew.

“Honey, you are feeling better; it’s the weekend, and HAPPY EIGHTH ANNYVARSARY, CYNTHIA! I announced in a loud voice.

“OH, JACK! Baby! Happy Eighth Anniversary to you too, my Love.”

Cynthia jumped out of bed and into my arms. “I can’t believe it. I am so happy and in love.” She giggled.

She jumped back in bed and covered up. “My little feet are cold. It’s chilly up there, but it’s warm in here,” her sensual voice was in full gear.

I grabbed a gulp of coffee and watched as Cynthia slid beneath the covers and motioned to me with her finger. Then her nightshirt appeared without her in it. I slid under the covers with her. She cuddled up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

Her large warm breasts pressed against my chest felt so sensual. I reached for her ass cheek. I squeezed it and pressed her against my growing cock. When she felt my hard cock, Cynthia smiled and cooed. I kissed her, and she rubbed her soft skin against my cock.

It wasn’t long before the covers were pushed to the foot of the bed. As we kissed, our tongues rubbed together, and our bodies aroused each other. Cynthia rolled onto her back, and I went with her.

Cynthia spread her legs, and I lay between them. She offered her tits for me to suck. I caressed her tits in my hands, giving them a firm squeeze. She mewed her approval and pushed my head to her right tit.

When I started to suck her tit, she crossed her legs around my ass and pushed my cock closer to her wet pussy. I nipped at her hard nipple. Cynthia purred and pushed my cock to the opening of her pussy. As my cock slid slowly into her, Cynthia moaned and pushed my head harder onto her tit.

When I started to stroke her, Cynthia giggled a little and whispered, “Oh, I have missed you, and wrapped her legs around my waist. I wanted to suck her other tit; Cynthia was all too happy to let me. She pushed it into my mouth, and I started to suck. She was starting to breathe heavier and little beads of sweat were beginning to form on our bodies.

I couldn’t help myself. I started to pump Cynthia faster and harder. Her moaning and panting made me start to pound her tender pussy. Cynthia pushed her hips up to meet my stoking, she was panting in my ear, and her hot breath strengthened my cock.

Now I was slamming in and out of her, her breathing became more rapid, and her body began to stiffen. Cynthia was ready to cum. I grabbed both tits and squeezed them as I slid my tongue between her moist lips.

Cynthia yelped, and a stream of girl cum squirted from deep inside her hot pussy. When I felt her cum covering my balls, they responded with a load of thick white cum. The first load splattered her pussy wall; the second load began to fill her pussy.

Our passion overflowed and dripped between her ass cheeks onto the sheets. Our passion had turned to lust, and we shoved our bodies together, creating more sex juice with each collision. Cynthia and I collapsed in exhaustion.

“God, Jack. It feels so good to have you in me. I love feeling the weight of you on top of me. I have missed your strong hands and hot lips on my tits.” Cynthia whispered, still panting.

“Baby, you always feel wonderful, especially when we are so close. I love you very much.” I whispered back.

“We have the better part of the day before we go to the restaurant. We should have something to eat. What would you like to eat – I mean food, Jack? I know that look on your face. You’re a bad boy, and do I ever love it!” Cynthia gave me her coy look.

Cynthia made another wonderful breakfast. While we were eating, she brought up the day I hired her. The look on her face was nostalgic and soft. She got a little teary when she went over when I said she had the job.

“Jack, I have a question, and I hope you answer it. It is probably silly, but humor me. When you hired me, you gave me a credit card and said it was mine. I could do whatever I wanted with it. Then you gave me a credit card for household expenses. Did you buy my contract? You don’t have to answer, but would you, please?” Her voice was so soft, and the look in her eyes was almost begging for the answer.

“Okay, Baby. This is the truth. I did buy your contract. There was something about you that I couldn’t get out of my mind. So, I bought your contract, hoping you would never want to move on. But it’s a chance I would take a thousand times for you. I guess I fell in love with it during the interview. That is the truth, Cynthia.”

She sat there staring at me. Her eyes started to fill with tears, and her lip began to quiver. I waited to see what she would say. She broke down into tears, and then slowly got up from her chair and came over to me. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and through her sobbing, she whispered in my ear, Jack, I love you so much. Thank you.

I eased her onto my lap as her tears fell on my neck. Her face was buried on my shoulder, and she was holding me as though her life depended on it. I kissed her cheek and whispered to her I love you, Cynthia, I always have.

Her sobbing slowed, and she stopped wiping her face with her tee shirt. Cynthia sat up and looked at me through her tear-swollen eyes. She was grinning and sobbing slower. Her eyes held so much love, that I felt as though my heart would burst.

MajesticAuraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MajesticAuraTS

I held her face in my hands and softly kissed her. Cynthia moaned and held my face as we kissed. When our lips parted, she searched my eyes smiling.

“There is no other man on earth like you, Jack Langdon. And you love me.” Cynthia rested her head on my shoulder and gave a heavy sigh of happiness. I had never felt so at peace in my life.

Cynthia poured another cup of coffee for me and “kicked” me out of HER kitchen. She cleaned up the dishes humming and singing. She finished and came to sit next to me, she was giggling.

“What’s so funny, Cup Cake?” She looked at me, her eyes were wide.

“Cup Cake? Where did you come up with Cup Cake?”

“You’re good enough to eat,” I smiled at her.

“It figures. The reason I was laughing a little, I thought of the six of us together and they had to leave to get to work the next day. I had the biggest smile in my heart when I told them I didn’t have to drive to work. He-he-he, I’m a bad girl.” She laughed.

“Yeah, you’re bad, and damn good at it. We need to start getting ready to go.”

“Oh, Poop! Love you,” and Cynthia has left the room.

I had a beer while I waited for Cynthia to finish in the bathroom. She was humming and singing, and Cynthia was very happy. She told me she was finished in the bathroom, and it was all mine. I took over with a beer in hand, then came the warning.

“Don’t look at me until I tell you to.” That sounded like there would be no discussion.

I hit the shower, and the hot water felt good. I was feeling good. I have never been more excited in my life. Eight months and I was rolling the dice on forever.

I went into the other bedroom to dress. Cynthia reminded me on several occasions to stay there. I was allowed to get another beer. Cynthia had my white shirt collar and cuffs done as though it was a tuxedo. Stiff, but not too stiff, and without a crease. Amazing.

Cynthia called me when she was ready. I walked into our bedroom and froze. Cynthia looked glamorous. Her hair cascaded around her face to her shoulders, her makeup a little dark for an evening event, and her soft lips colored in a soft red and outlined to accentuate them.

“Honey! Sweetheart! Cynthia, I am speechless. You are a beautiful woman, but you are absolutely glamorous tonight. You’re – you’re - Cynthia, I don’t have the words. Baby, you’re! You look like a fashion doll. I want to hug you, but I’m afraid you’ll break into pieces.”

“Jack, you are so good to me. I’m trying not to cry, I’m so happy, but I don’t want to ruin my makeup. I did it especially to please you.” Her voice quivered with happiness.

“My Lady, may I take you to dinner to celebrate our eighth anniversary?”

“Yes, you may, My Lord.” And Cynthia curtsied.

We arrived at Isabella’s at seven on the dot. A sharp-looking young man checked our reservations and smiled. We were escorted to a table for two with a white linen tablecloth in a semi-secluded part of the dining area. Within seconds, Marion, our server, approached our table.

“Good evening, thank you for choosing Isabella’s this evening. My name is Marion, I will serve you this evening. Would you like to order a cocktail and view the menu?”

“Marion, it is a pleasure to meet you. Yes, we would like a cocktail and look over the menu. If you would, please, Cynthia would like a gin and tonic with a lemon twist, and I would like two fingers of Scotch neat, please.”

“Thank you, I will be right back with your drinks.” Marion gave a slight nod and walked away.

Within minutes, she returned with our drinks. Cynthia tasted hers and smiled her approval. We sat and looked over the menu trying to decide. Cynthia knows I’m a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy, and she enjoys a variety of things.

While we were talking about what to order, Isabella approached our table.

“Good evening and welcome. I am very honored you have chosen Isabella’s for your celebration.”

Cynthia’s eyes doubled in size.

“I promise you, your service and dinner will be of the most importance to us. May I suggest that you begin with a little something special?”

Marion returned with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. She stood next to Isabella smiling. I got up from the table and walked over to Cynthia. She started shaking. I got down on one knee and opened the little blue box.

“Miss Cynthia Evers. I, Jack Langdon, am asking for your hand in marriage. To have and to hold, for ever and ever. Will you take me for your husband?”

Cynthia’s hands flew up to her mouth. The tears poured from her glistening eyes. She was shaking and panting. Then she looked me straight in my eyes.

“YES, OH GOD, YES, JACK!” She held out her shaking hand, and I placed the ring on her finger. She didn’t even look at the ring; she just bent over, threw her arms around my neck, and kissed me, sobbing. Yes, yes, yes, Jack, yes.

Isabella was clapping; the restaurant was chapping and cheering. I stood up with Cynthia holding onto my neck. She held my face and kissed me time and time again. She finally calmed down enough to look at me.

“Oh, Jack.” She was still crying a little.

“Cynthia, this is a lifetime contract. I love you.” I smiled at her.

“And we will never break it, Jack, never.” We kissed again and sat down.

Marion finally got to pour the champagne, and Isabella was able to go about running her establishment.

Marion finished filing our glasses and then set the bottle in the ice. “Congratulations. I hope you have a long and happy life together.” Then she walked away.

After a few sips of champagne, we ordered. Cynthia ordered Shrimp Isabella. I ordered a Porterhouse, medium rare, and a loaded baked potato. Cynthia was in her glory with her shrimp, I was in my glory with Cynthia.

We didn’t rush through our meal. We talked about our tomorrows and our dreams. Cynthia constantly looked at her ring. Every time she did, she looked at me with so much love in her eyes.

We finished our meal and the champagne bottle was floating. We were ready to leave. Marion and Isabella came over, thanking us again for choosing their establishment. They hugged Cynthia and gave me a lady's handshake.

Our car was parked close to the entrance. It was a beautiful night. I opened the car door for Cynthia, she stopped and turned to me.

“Jack, you have made me the happiest woman in the world. Thank you for loving me.” Cynthia kissed me.

“Cynthia, loving you is easy. Being away from you is very difficult.”

I closed her door, and then walked around, and got behind the wheel. We kissed, and I started the car. We knew the next stop in our love.

Departed Soul

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments