Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Libertine Cruise - Part IX

"On the cruise liner there are many fetish rooms - one of them is called the Roulette Bed room"

63
12 Comments 12
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

 

Sitting down with Josh waiting for drinks, they began looking through the cruise ship guide that had been given out at reception. It was a layout of the ship with specific attention to the passenger areas, restaurants, shops, and entertainment. The top deck was an area solely for nudity, with bathing and bar facilities. Carla, though, focused on the entertainment areas that catered for the fetish enthusiasts. It also housed a theatre, a cinema, and a casino. She paid particular attention to the list of fetishes catered for. Josh noticed her.

“Any that take your fancy?” he asked.

She laughed. “Quite a lot,” she murmured.

“Well, if you need a companion… “he offered.

She smiled without taking him up on his offer.

“What’s this ‘Roulette Bed’ room?”

Josh looked at his guide. “I don’t remember that from our last time.”

Ronnie looked as well; he had no idea what it meant. Carla, though, was interested. She was curious and something inside her told her it would be fun. She put down her guide and looked out of the windows facing the dockside. There seemed to be a lot of activity out there, but no more queues. Josh looked out too and glanced at his watch.

“Looks like we will soon be off.”

As if almost on cue, a voice came over the Tanoy. Yes, they were preparing to sail.

 

Carla listened with one ear to the usual instructions and rules that are given on most forms of travel, be they be by air or sea travel. The First Officer emphasised the rule that nudity was restricted to the top deck. Casual dress was allowed in all the other area including all the restaurants apart from the First Class one. There, evening dress was required. It was also where the Captain dined each evening, with honoured guests at his table.

There were also rules about the opening and closing of the casino and fetish rooms. They would only be open when in international waters. “We have to respect national rules and regulations,” he told them.

She smiled at that one. ‘No gratuitous shagging in territorial waters!’ she muttered to herself.

Just after he had finished, Rob and Jasmine joined them. She noticed Josh perk up when she sat down. Ronnie noticed too and gave her thigh a pat as she sat down beside him. He was marking his territory! Josh turned his attention to Carla, but her thoughts were elsewhere. She grabbed her guide and got to her feet.

“I’m going to have a wander round, see what’s what,” she told them.

“Need an escort?” Josh offered.

She shook her head. “Thanks, but I prefer to wander alone.”

Kissing Ronnie on the cheek, she told him she would see him later, and left them.

 

Josh looked disappointed, finished his drink, and wandered off in the opposite direction, leaving Ronnie with Jasmine and Rob. They ordered another round of drinks and began chatting. Jasmine had told Ronnie that they had left the attendants to unpack for them.

“We have separate bedrooms too,” she said with a smile. “They also have ‘Do not Disturb’ signs to put on the door handle, just like hotels. I love that idea.”

Ronnie felt his cock twitch. He knew what she was saying.

“Would you like my mobile number Ronnie, so we can keep in touch on board?”

He nodded. She took out her phone and began to scroll down over some apps. She leant over and showed her screen to Rob. “Is it okay if I send Ronnie this pic?”

A startled look lit his face. “Are… are you sure?”

“He’s already seen me naked,” she said quietly.

“But… “

She turned to Ronnie and pointed her screen at him. It was a picture of her lying back on top of the bed, head resting in her hands behind her, and legs slightly apart, with one knee raised. It left nothing to the imagination. She had pubic hair when that was taken.

“Are you sure?” he asked her. “You hardly know me and once a picture is out there, it’s out there forever.”

Rob nodded in agreement.

“I trust you with it, and anyway, I want you to have it. I’ll send it to you with my number.”

She held it still in front of him. His erection was full now.

“One problem with the picture though,” he told her, almost breathlessly, “It needs to be updated.”

She looked at the screen again and then laughed. “Oh yes, I’m bare down there now,” she said. “I expect you want an up-to-date picture, then?”

Ronnie nodded and smiled, but Rob was frowning. Jasmine turned to him. “Will you do the honours later, luv?”

He nodded.

“In the meantime, I’ll have that one,” Ronnie told her.

She turned her mobile to face her. “And your number?”

Ronnie gave it to her. Moments later, his phone pinged. He switched it on to be confronted by her picture.

“You have my number now as well,” she told him. “So, anytime you need me, you can ring me.”

He finished his drink, switched his phone back on and texted. Seconds later, Jasmine’s phone pinged. She read her message.

‘I need a fuck… NOW!’

She smiled, picked up her glass and finished her drink. Leaning over and giving Rob a kiss, she told him that she was going for a lie down.

Ronnie reached for her hand and led her away from the table, leaving Rob to watch her leaving to get fucked.

 

Meanwhile, Carla was stepping out of the second-floor lift to find the Roulette Bed room. There were quite a few people about and she quickly realised that tours of the rooms were taking place. Halfway down, she spotted the one she was looking for and quickened her pace. She reached the door just as it was being closed. Using her foot and a hand she stopped the door closing and pushed her way in. An attendant stepped aside and let her pass.

“Thank you.” She said politely to the young girl dressed in a white t-shirt and short, red, flared skirt, who asked people to spread out.

Carla’s eyes fixed upon the centre of the room where a large round bed sat. It was covered in black satin sheets with two matching pillows. At both ends of the bed there were poles attached, to which there were black, leather, shackles attached. She knew immediately what was the bed’s purpose.

“Can everyone spread out around the bed please,” another girl similarly dressed asked.

People shuffled round it until there was a full circle. Carla saw that there were only four female passengers, including herself. She counted sixteen men. The girl then welcomed everyone and introduced herself as Trish before pointing to the two other girls, naming them as Zoe and Sal.

“Okay, this is a new feature to our pleasure cruise,” she said. “It’s called the roulette bed,” she added, grabbing a post and giving it a shove. The bed began to move round.

Carla smiled to herself, now realising why it was called by that name.

Trish looked around the room sizing up all who were there. “So, you’re wondering, how does this work?” she said before looking at Sal. “On you get Sal.”

“Oh no, not me again,” she said feigning indignation.

“Yes, you.” Zoe said with a jocular authority.

Sal had shoulder length ginger hair and was the tallest of the of three. She kicked off her slip-on shoes and clambered onto the bed.

“She loves it really,” Trish told the audience.

She knew the drill; positioned herself into the centre of the bed and spread her arms out wide, keeping her legs tightly together. Trish went to the right-hand post and picked up the loose end of the restraint. Sal held her wrist out to allow her to fasten it. Trish then looked across to the other side of the bed and saw one of the men standing facing her.

“Would you like to fasten the cuff please, sir?”

He didn’t waste a second in reaching for her wrist. Trish watched him restrain. “I think sir has done this before, hasn’t he?”

He looked across at a woman standing a few feet away from Carla. “My wife will testify to that,” he said with a smile. She looked sheepishly down at the floor.

Carla glanced at her with envy.

Trish then moved down to the other end of the bed and suddenly climbed on it to reach Sal’s skirt. Her hands slipped under it and tugged at her panties. They all watched the panties being dragged down over her hips and to her ankles. There were gasps from the audience and jaw dropping from many males. Trish pulled away from the bed, tossed the panties onto the floor, and went to grab Sal’s right ankle.

EdgingLina_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EdgingLina_TS

“Would sir like to do the honour’s again?”

He excitedly brushed past Carla to take hold of Sal’s left ankle. Moments later she was bound to the bed, legs spread wide apart, with the crowd of males drooling at her, with bulging groins. Carla glanced around the room and then at the girl on the bed. She looked so vulnerable; so helpless… so fortunate.

She caught the man who had helped looking at her. He smiled and stepped back next to her. She turned away as Trish spoke again. “Normally, the girl would be naked,” she told them. “So would all the males.”

Trish walked away to a chest of drawers at the far end of the room. She took out a piece of black silk and walked back. “The girl is also blindfolded,” she told them as she folded the silk cloth and tied it around her eyes. “The girl will be prepared and blindfolded before the males enter the room, so the males will be complete strangers to her.”

Walking back to the wall, she pointed at a blank whiteboard on the wall. Picking up a black marker pen she wrote on the board.  

“On here we will have the name of the girl,” she explained as she underlined Sal’s name, “and then we would write down the girl’s given safe word.” she added before explaining what a safe word was.

“Sal doesn’t believe in using safe words,” she laughed as she wrote NONE. Then she went on to explain that at all times sessions would be supervised by at least two members of staff and if they felt that the girl was in distress or showing signs being uncomfortable with what was going on, they would intervene and call a halt to proceedings.

She looked around at everyone and then spoke again.

“Another point, the girl has the choice of whether condoms are used or not. If the word 'condoms' is on the board, then they will be used for sexual intercourse!”

Walking back to the board she wrote No Condoms.” Sal hates condoms,” she told everyone.

She glanced slowly around again to ensure that everyone got the message before speaking again.

“Okay, so this is how it works. There will be two boxes attached to the wall outside. One box for females and one for males. There will be pads of slips hanging up alongside to write your name and room number on, and place in the appropriate boxes. At 5pm each day the boxes will be taken to reception where they will opened and placed in draw boxes. There will five, ninety-minute sessions each day beginning at 2pm, and finishing at 10pm, so only five females will get chosen each day,” she said, looking at each of the females in turn. “So, girls, please make sure that when you put your request in the box you really want to do this.”

There was silence for a few moments.

“This means that only a maximum of fifty males get lucky each day then?” a male voice shouted out.

Trish laughed. “It depends on what you mean by lucky,” she responded. “This is why it is called the roulette bed.” She added looking at Zoe.

Zoe opened another drawer and took out a large black velvet bag. It rattled inside. Taking the bag from Zoe, Trish put her hand inside and lifted out a black ball with a number in white written on it.

“There are ten balls inside, and each ball is numbered from one to ten. At the start of the session, the girl will get to draw one of the balls from the bag and whatever number gets pulled… well…”

“And if it’s a number one!” a voice said.

“It’s bad luck for nine guys.” Another male voice responded to a chorus of groans.

“Well, that is down to the female. She does have the choice of putting it back and drawing again, but there are only two choices. The last number drawn is the one she is stuck with.”

There were mutterings of approval from the males, but Trish stepped in again. “It works the other way, too. If a girl draws a high ball and feels it is too high, she can draw again.”

“And if it’s higher?”

Trish shrugged with a smile.

“Tough luck!” A man shouted from behind.

“Not necessarily,” Trish said. “We are only talking about penetrative sex here – vaginal and anal. So, if say, the number is five, then five get to have penetrative sex with her. The other five do get to cum as well… but not by the obvious way.”

“They get a blowjob then?” A voice shouted.

“That’s down to the girl. She just has to ensure that at the end of ninety minutes, every guy has cum.”

There was silence for a few moments. Then a voice popped up. “So, how are the five who get to fuck her chosen?”

“Back to the roulette part,” Trish said. “Can we have ten guys around the bed and the rest of you stand back.”

It took a few minutes for Trish to organise ten males standing at equal distance around the bed.

“Okay everyone. Now coming back to the five guys example. There will be five spins of the bed,” she told then as she grabbed a bedpost and spun.

It stopped at one man who stood directly behind Sal’s head. Tish pointed to him. “So, in this case, you sir would be the first of the five. You would fuck her and then move aside for the next spin, and so on until five have taken their turn, and then the rest of you would be taken care of in other ways one by one.”

“By hand or by mouth,” a male said.

“By hand or mouth,” Trish repeated. “Any questions?”

One of the female passengers raised a hand. “What happens if, say, the guys are finished in an hour?”

Trish turned in her direction. “If the guys who have had penetrable sex are ready to go again then things continue until the allotted time.”

Another female put her hand up. “What if she doesn’t want anal sex?”

Trish looked at her. “Lubrication will be available, but it is preferable to allow the male to have penetrative sex in the way he wishes.”

The woman looked away.

“The thing to remember for females is that this is a free-for-all sex event, subject to the rules agreed. So, when you add your name to the draw, you are consenting to both anal and vaginal sex, and you are committed to sexually satisfying all ten males. I should also point out that before the bed spinning takes place, the males will be allowed to touch, kiss, fondle, and penetrate with fingers at will, for a period of fifteen minutes.” She added looking around at the females present. “If this is not for you, then don’t put your name in the draw.”

There was silence for a few minutes as everyone took in what had been said. Carla looked at the other three women and wondered what was going through their minds. She knew what was going through hers. She glanced down at Sal on the bed. Naked from the waist down, legs spread, sex bare, exposed, and invitingly ready. She looked up and glanced at the men. All had a fixed stare in one direction only. Their facial expressions and bulges said it all.

She could imagine the inner struggles going on inside. The urge to divest themselves of clothing from the waist down and leap onto the bed. The fight to take their turn with her; no foreplay, no hint of careful consideration for her, just straight forward fucking. One by one, and maybe back round again. Deposit upon deposit of male seed inside her.

The attention of the man beside her distracted her thoughts. It was the man who had helped bind Sal to the bed. He was smiling. Could he read her mind?

“Fancy being in her place?” he asked in a whisper.

He could. He had. She looked him in the eye.

“I would give my right arm to be one of the ten.” He whispered again.

She smiled at his term of expression. “Put your name down then.” She told him.

“You’re game then?”

“What do you think?”

His hand brushed against the back of hers, sending a shiver of excitement through her groin. Trish was watching and smiled at their interactions.

“Any questions?”

They all turned their attention to her.

“Are the boxes up yet?” One man asked.

“Not yet,” she told them. “But I have the pads ready here.” She added, turning to Zoe.

She turned and took out two pads and a pen from the drawer. The man grabbed Carla’s hand and pulled her through the circle of people in front of them.

Trish laughed. “Someone’s eager!”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments