Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Slut - Part 2

"My secret love affair with Paul continues"

114
20 Comments 20
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

This is the second part of my journey to becoming the wild slut I am today.

 

It had been two weeks since I had fucked my best friend, Sarah’s, dad, Paul. It was the best sex I had ever had, and I hadn’t been able to focus on anything else. I would play with myself every night thinking about that night. It wasn’t just Paul I would think about, it was the whole night, I never considered myself to be ‘slutty’, however, I was starting to think I wanted to be.

 

I had been avoiding Sarah, mainly out of embarrassment or some deep-down fear that she would somehow know I had slept with her dad. As we were best friends, this made things awkward and finally, when Sarah asked what was up, I couldn’t avoid her anymore. I agreed to come to her house for a sleepover on Friday night, trying to pretend that I hadn’t been avoiding her for the last two weeks. I was so nervous not only to see Sarah but mainly to see Paul.

 

I arrived around 6 pm, with my parents dropping me off.  I swear it took to me almost 10 minutes to get the courage to even knock on the door. Eventually, I got the courage and Sarah let me in, giving me a big cuddle. She kept trying to ask where I had been over the last two weeks and why I hadn’t been talking to her as much, I managed to brush her off. Sarah and I hung out, talking about the boys and drinking a few wines. It was the typical sleepover, I was finally relaxing, mainly because we were just hanging out in her room, and I hadn’t seen or heard Paul.

 

I started a feel a little tipsy and suggested to Sarah we order some food. We ordered some pizza to get delivered and got changed into our pyjamas, agreeing to stay in and just have a girl’s night. My pyjamas were pink, short shorts and a low-cut top, and really didn’t leave a lot to the imagination, but as it was just the two of us, I didn’t mind. We had not long finished getting changed when there was a knock on the door, and my heart sank. In walked Paul with our pizza. He greeted me with a bit of an awkward hello and didn’t know where to look. I was just as awkward, not wanting to make eye contact with Paul. It was a very awkward exchange with Paul walking out soon after giving us out pizza.

 

Sarah and I continued our night staying in her room, watching movies, and gossiping about the boys we had crushes on. I couldn’t tell her of course my current crush was still her dad. This continued for a couple of hours before we both started to drift off and fall asleep, the combination of wine, pizza, and trashy movies enough to put us to sleep. I woke up around 1 am desperate to go to the bathroom. I went to leave Sarah’s bedroom and saw the light was still on in the loungeroom/kitchen. Fearing Paul was still awake I tried to keep as quiet as I could, as I snuck out of the room walking to the bathroom.

 

I finished in the bathroom and lookout out onto the loungeroom, seeing the top of Paul’s head on the lounge. I start to feel butterflies again, remembering the last time I had seen it and how good it felt. I knew it was wrong, Paul was married, with his wife asleep in another room, and his daughter, my best friend, also asleep just a few metres away. I couldn’t resist though; I needed to go and see him. I walked into the kitchen and pretended to grab water out of the fridge. Paul was instantly startled and looked over asking if I was okay.

 

I walked over to Paul still sitting on the lounge and told him I couldn’t sleep. I looked over down at his crotch and could see his bulge, bringing back all the memories. Paul looked up at me and apologised. He told me he probably should go to bed, going red in the face and looking embarrassed. I don’t know what came over me but at that moment I knew I had to have Paul again. I looked into his eyes and again at his bulging crotch. I instantly straddled him and looked into his eyes before leaning in and kissing him.

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

 

Paul pushed me off him, and I stood up, my heart beating faster and faster. Paul also stood up and walked towards the kitchen. He told me we shouldn’t do this. I apologised and agreed that it was a bad idea. I didn’t know what had come over me. I turned my back and began to walk away from Paul back to Sarah’s bedroom. I got as far as the kitchen before I felt Paul’s hand on my back. I turned around and started to back away, as far as I could before I backed into the kitchen bench. Paul approached me cornering me. Paul looked at me and without saying a word, leaned in and kissed me.

 

My heart was pounding, and I had butterflies in my stomach. He looked at me and paused, “I can’t resist that teen body Dani”. He turned me around and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. He repositioned me bending me over the kitchen bench. I heard his pants drop to the floor and felt his hard cock press against my ass. He bent me over and slowly found the opening to my now dripping wet pussy. I moaned out as he entered me inch by inch. He started slow and deliberately, but, before too long, he was fucking me, rough and hard. He had turned animalistic, pulling on my hair and roughly fucking me. I was moaning louder and louder, and so was Paul, we were both completely lost in the moment.

 

This continued for what felt like fifteen minutes, before snapped back to reality, putting his hand over my mouth to quieten me down. He slowed his thrusts and gradually pulled out, turning me around. He told me we needed to be quieter. Grabbing me by the hand he led me back into the loungeroom, taking a seat on the lounge he once again invited me to straddle him, this time we were both naked. I slowly mounted him and once again felt full. I was now in control of the tempo and kept it slow, keeping eye contact with Paul and kissing him passionately. Paul eventually grabbed my hips and started and meet my grinds, thrusting back against me, fucking me more intensely with every push.

 

I noticed his demeanour and face begin to change, his breathing intensified, and he looked at me telling me he was going to cum. He asked me to jump off, but I wanted to feel him cum inside me. I started grinding him faster and faster and kissed him passionately as I felt him blow his seed deep inside me.  I continued to grind him, cumming for the third time myself that night before collapsing on top of him. We were both sweaty messes and stayed together in a huddle for a few minutes in complete silence. Paul eventually broke the silence, thanking me. He grabbed hold of my face and kissed me passionately. I climbed off him and tried to find my pants.  

 

We both got dressed again in silence before Paul walked over to me. Paul explained how he never imagined this would happen again. He told me how he hadn’t been able to stop thinking about me the entire time since and how all he wanted was to fuck me again. I told him I had felt the same and that I was so nervous to see him again, worried I hadn’t done a good job last time. Paul told me I was being completely stupid, he told me I was the best fuck he had ever had. Paul told me had bragged about me to his best friend Steven. Paul told me that Steven didn’t believe him, so I grabbed Paul’s phone and took a photo of my now leaking pussy. Send that to Steven. I walked away from Paul and snuck back into Sarah’s room…

Published 
Written by Daniishere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments