Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon With JoAnn and Mom

"Mom and JoAnn spend and afternoon of sex with a father and son, not knowing I am watching them."

70
5 Comments 5
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

One afternoon I had come home early only to find my girlfriend JoAnn’s car in the driveway. I just thought that she was over visiting my mom. I also noticed a note on the front door.

Thinking that it was for me I went to the door and began to read it. The note was short: “Please come in and take your clothes off. Please take a bath before joining us for the afternoon.” And it was signed by Mom.

I then knew why JoAnn’s car was in the driveway, they had planned on meeting somebody for an afternoon of hot sex. Not wanting to ruin the afternoon for them, I slipped in the back door quietly.

As I was in the kitchen, I could hear JoAnn and Mom in the bathroom. From the sounds I could hear, they were bathing each other. I peeked around the corner after I heard the water draining out and they had gotten out of the bath.

Mom was the first to come out of the bathroom. She was naked and her beautiful DD breasts were swaying. Then she turned to go to her bedroom and her sexy butt was giggling.

JoAnn was just behind her, also naked, and her C cup breasts were also bouncing as she turned to go with Mom into her bedroom. I did love the way her ass giggled as she walked into the bedroom.

I heard Mom tell JoAnn, “Come here so I can put this lotion on your body. I heard JoAnn get on the bed.”

JoAnn commented, “This lotion smells so sexy, can I put some on you also?”

Mom, “Yes, the man that is coming to fuck me loves this smell.”

JoAnn, “Did you tell him that you would have another woman joining you? I would love to feel his large cock in my pussy, also.”

Mom, “I told him to bring his son if he wanted to.”

I peeked into the room. Mom was naked on her tummy across the bed. JoAnn was sitting on Mom’s butt, putting lotion on her back, and rubbing it in with her hard nipples and naked breasts.

I heard the front door open, the one man was saying, “This lady is a particularly good fuck and hot in bed. Her son’s girlfriend is also hot in bed, from what she tells me.”

I hid out in my room, listening to the men taking their clothes off. JoAnn had left her gown on my bed, along with her thigh-high stockings and thong panties.

I watched as the two men walked naked into the bathroom, their semi-hard cocks were swaying back and forth. The younger man stood there as the older man filled the tub up with water.

They both got into the tub and took a bath together. During their bath, Mom walked in wearing a red fishnet body stocking and high heel shoes.

Mom leaned over to fondle one or both cocks. She commented, “I see nice big cocks run in the family. I want both in me at the same time this afternoon.”

Mom walked out of the bathroom with her breasts swaying and her sexy ass giggling.

I looked in the bedroom to see JoAnn on her side wearing a black fishnet body stocking that was crotchless. Mom bent over to kiss JoAnn. I noticed Mom’s bare ass and pussy, as her body stocking was also crotchless.

The men finished their bath, and I watched as they dried each other off. The younger man reached down and was stroking the older man’s cock, getting him excited and hard. The older man was doing the same to the younger one.

The older man said, “Now when we go in, they will know that we are happy to see them. I will let you fuck Irene, the mom, and I will fuck JoAnn.”

They walked out of the bathroom with their cocks swaying back and forth. Both men looked to be larger than myself and my dad’s hard cock.

After they walked into the bedroom, I peeked in only to see the older man holding JoAnn tight and kissing her passionately. The younger man was at a slight angle as he was holding Mom tight while he was kissing her.

Mom’s hand was between them, and she had his hard cock between her legs and rubbing her clit. She then hugged him with both arms and started to move her hips back and forth.

The older man sat on the edge of the bed, with his hard cock pointing at the ceiling. JoAnn knelt in front of him and began to lick and suck on his cock. She also was fondling his ball sack.

danafoxk1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danafoxk1

Mom was on her back, at the edge of the bed, and her legs were up. The younger man was already fucking Mom in this position with her breasts swaying. It was so exciting to see his hard cock going in and out of Mom. His cock was glistening with Mom’s pussy juices coating his cock.

By now, the older gentleman was on his back as JoAnn was riding his cock cowgirl and he was fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. I could not see his cock in JoAnn’s pussy, but could imagine how it looked.

Mom had turned and had gotten on her hands and knees as the younger man fucked her doggy style and Mom was kissing his father passionately.

Mom looked so hot and sexy with her breasts swaying and her nipples rubbing the satin sheets that were on the bed. Mom was arching her back, pushed back on his cock and tensed her whole body as she began to cum the first time.

The son shoved his cock deep into Mom, reaching under to hold her breasts as he shot his cum inside of Mom. The older man held JoAnn tight against him and emptied his balls into JoAnn.

JoAnn turned on the bed on her back with her legs spread. Mom got between her legs and started to suck and lick her pussy till JoAnn came all over Mom’s face.

Both men laid their heads on the pillows, with Mom and JoAnn beside them. JoAnn was stroking the younger man’s cock and his balls. Mom was doing the older man’s cock and balls.

I was surprised as to how quickly both men were getting hard again. Mom and JoAnn straddled the men’s faces so that they to lick their pussies. As soon as both men were hard again, Mom and JoAnn got on to their backs, spreading their legs so the men could fuck them missionary style.

Mom and JoAnn had turned and were kissing each other. Fondling each other’s breasts and nipples as both men fucked them. It was about then that the older man suggested Mom got on to her hands and knees as he wanted to fuck her ass.

JoAnn got on her hands and knees so the younger man could do her in the ass. With both women on their hands and knees, the men began to lick and kiss their sexy pucker holes.

The men began by finger fucking them, and then slowly fucked the women in their ass. There was still some cum dripping down Mom’s and JoAnn’s inner thighs. The men fucked them hard in the ass.

Both men came about the same time, as I could see them bury their hard cocks into the women’s asses as their balls tightened up. As they began to soften and slide of their asses cum was dribbling out of Mom’s and JoAnn’s asses.

Mom and JoAnn turned and kissed both men and thanked them for a great afternoon of sex. JoAnn took off her body stocking and took the younger man’s hand, walking him and her to the bathroom.

JoAnn said, “I want to wash all of the sexy off of you and off of me.”

With that they got into the shower and washed each other, and JoAnn gave him a blow job in the shower. I watched as he was leaning against the shower wall, and she was on her knees with his cock in her mouth.

Mom was giving the older man a blow job in the bedroom. He was filling Mom’s mouth with the last of his seed as the shower turned off. Mom stripped naked, and they got into the shower.

On her way to the shower, Mom gave a JoAnn a long kiss, sharing the older man’s cum with JoAnn.

Mom and JoAnn helped the men getting dressed and promised that they would have to do another afternoon again soon.

The men left the house. Mom and JoAnn walked hand in hand into the bedroom naked. They were cuddling each other when they heard me come into the house.

I looked at them and asked them what they did all afternoon. JoAnn took me into the bathroom, and we bathed each other. As we bathed each other, she told me about how Mom and she had a father and son fuck them.

When we got to the bedroom, Mom had put her body stocking back on and was using a dildo in her pussy.

Mom looked at JoAnn. “Since you have a real cock to fuck you, I will use this.”

JoAnn’s reply: “Your son will fuck you doggy style as I am licking your pussy and his hard cock.”

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments