Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Frustrated Muslim - Part 4

"Fifty-five year old Pakistani Muslim Shazia meets here twenty-year-old lover Nathan for a second sex session"

55
10 Comments 10
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Shazia Shah, aged fifty-five, was a Pakistani Muslim lady who, until recently, had been very sexually frustrated.

She had, after a lot of thought, put an advert on an internet sex dating site searching for a young male to give her sexual satisfaction.

So far, she had met two, Nathan aged twenty and Adam aged twenty-five, she only knew their first names, if indeed they were their names, and both had given her immense pleasure.

Although her advert had stipulated that she was seeking a male, one response she got was from a lesbian, sixty-year-old Jayne, and after a lot of thought, Shazia met her and had her first-ever lesbian sex.

Jayne was also into corporal punishment, giving and receiving, and Shazia had given Jayne twelve strokes of the cane on her bare buttocks before taking six strokes from Jayne on her arse. The caning had hurt Shazia but also aroused her.

Shazia had been contacted again by Nathan, they now had each other's mobile numbers, and Nathan had booked a day off work so that they could have a day of sex together. Shazia was married but had very little contact with her husband, despite living in the same house, and as her husband was out most of the time, Shazia had plenty of free time.

As Shazia got ready to go to visit Nathan for their sex session, she examined her naked self in the wardrobe mirror. As she had feared, the marks left by Jayne's cane were still visible on her backside, so as Nathan would no doubt get a close-up view of her bare arse, she had no alternative to telling Nathan about Jayne.

Although Shazia had some Western clothing, she hardly ever wore it, and certainly not to go out in. She put on her burqa and niqab to cover her face. As with her previous meeting with Nathan, and her meeting with Adam, she was naked under her burqa.

She felt very naughty and very aroused, as she approached Nathan's flat.

"Hello Shazia, good to see you, at least I assume it is you," laughed Nathan, looking extremely hunky as he opened the door to his flat.

"Yes, it is me, and it is great to see you too, Nathan," said Shazia, immediately removing her niqab to reveal her beautiful face. They kissed, a passionate kiss indicating what was ahead.

"And what have you been up to since we last met?" asked Nathan, in a nice way.

"I was going to tell you that, I met one other young man...and a woman," replied Shazia.

"A woman? For sex?" asked an intrigued Nathan.

"Yes, I had never been with a woman before...and there was something else," said Shazia.

"Do tell," smiled Nathan.

"She caned me, and I caned her," announced Shazia.

"You kinky slut," laughed Nathan.

"Yes, I must be," chuckled Shazia.

"How about the young man, was he good?" asked Nathan.

"Yeah, he was good, but now I am with you my love," replied Shazia.

"You are, and I intend to give you a day of sexual joy, you sexy woman," said Nathan, kissing Shazia and putting his hands on her buttocks over her burqa.

"Mmmm, let me get your weapon out of your jeans," said Shazia, undoing and lowering Nathan's jeans to discover that all he had underneath was a large erect penis.

"Get yourself naked, sexy lady," said Nathan, leaving Shazia to remove her burqa.

As Shazia got out of her burqa, Nathan stepped out of his jeans and took off his T-shirt. The now naked couple got together for a long kissing session, with hands caressing various parts of the other's body.

Nathan got behind Shazia, nibbling her ear as he cupped her breasts and his erection prodded her arse.

"Mmmm, baby," purred Shazia, grinding her buttocks against Nathan's cock.

In that position, Nathan moved Shazia towards the bed and bent her over on the bed, just about the position that she had been in for the caning from Jayne.

Nathan took a step back to admire Shazia's arse, he got his first look at the cane marks.

"Fuck, that caning must have hurt," said Nathan, running a finger along one of the still visible marks.

"It did, but in a way, it was so sexy," answered Shazia, swaying her arse slightly.

"You have a wonderful arse," said Nathan, caressing it.

"Yeah, you fucked it, remember?" said Shazia, who had taken the first arse fuck of her life from Nathan.

"Of course I remember, but for now my cock is going in here," said Nathan, lining up with Shazia's cunt lips, and sliding in.

"Mmmm, fuck, oh," said Shazia, surprised by the sudden penetration.

Nathan gripped Shazia's hips and slid his impressive cock in and out of her cunt, sending her wild.

"Oh baby, so good, oh fuck, oh fuck, shit, cumming," panted Shazia, as she clawed at the bedclothes.

"Cum you horny bitch, how many times can you cum in one day?" said Nathan, continuing the shafting.

"Don't know, shit, with you, oh fuck...," part replied Shazia, as Nathan fucked her slightly faster.

Nathan knew that he was good at giving females, especially mature ones, pleasure and he loved doing it.

He was driving Shazia crazy by varying the speeds of his thrusts from very long and slow to very fast, at varying depths.

"Oh oh, fucking hell, fuck, fuck, oh!" screamed Shazia, as she came again, still bent over at the foot of the bed.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you, you dirty. horny slut," sneered Nathan, knowing from their first meeting that Shazia liked dirty talk during sex.

"Yes, call me names as you fuck this horny bitch," blurted Shazia.

"Cum you fucking slut, cum and keep cumming as my stiff cock fucks your cunt," said Nathan.

Amber__lurk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amber__lurk

"Shit! Fuck! I will cum forever as your hard penis fucks my sticky cunt," responded Shazia.

Nathan's cock continued moving in and out of Shazia's sex canal and Shazia continued screaming in pleasure.

On and on the fucking went, and Nathan desired a change of position.

"On your back bitch, I want to see your face when you cum," said Nathan, withdrawing his still-rigid penis from Shazia's already well fucked cunt.

Shazia scrambled onto the bed and spread her legs. Her eyes were sparkling, her teeth were flashing as Nathan got between her legs and eased his cock back into her slippery channel.

"Make me cum again, big boy," Shazia almost dared Nathan.

"I will make you cum you horny fucking slut," said Nathan, giving some hard thrusts, then slow, then fast again. He succeeded.

"Shit! Fucking amazing! Shit!" shouted Shazia, as she had yet another orgasm.

Nathan watched the changes in expression on the beautiful Muslim face.

There was then a spell of hard and fast fucking, with them both grunting and sweating, and Shazia continued to cum. Nathan was now getting close, he could probably hold off a bit longer but stopped trying.

"Going to cum in your cunt, slut," blurted Nathan.

"Yeah, cum in my slutty cunt...fuckkkk!" wailed Shazia, as Nathan spurted his cream into her.

When the climaxes had subsided, they kissed. Shazia glanced at the clock and was surprised at how long they had been making love, but there was still a big chunk of the day to go.

"Oh, Nathan, you are a wonderful lover," smiled Shazia.

"You are wonderful to be with, so sexy," answered Nathan.

They kissed again and then Nathan withdrew his sticky, cum coated penis, and lay next to Shazia.

They lay chatting and kissing, just taking a breather before another fuck.

Shazia shifted down the bed and took Nathan's slightly limp cock in her hand. She wanked it until it was no longer limp, and then took it into her mouth.

Nathan let her suck him for a short while and then tapped her head.

"Sixty-nine," said Nathan.

Shazia stopped her cock sucking and moved again to lower her sticky cunt onto Nathan's face, before taking his penis back into her mouth.

They excited each other with their lips and tongues for a while, but both wanted to fuck again.

Neither of them suggested it, it just happened, but Shazia was on her back with her legs raised and Nathan pushed her knees back towards her tits as his penis re-entered her cunt.

They made love at varying speeds, Shazia came once, before Nathan thrust hard and fast, making Shazia orgasm loudly.

Nathan's penis spat spunk into Shazia's vagina for the second time that day.

This time the recovery time was spent with Shazia on her front and Nathan was kissing and caressing her largish arse.

Nathan had fucked Shazia in the arse on their first meeting and they were both wondering if it was going to be repeated now.

Nahan was driving Shazia wild by fingering and licking her arse crack and arsehole, she came as he played with her anus.

"Do you want me to fuck your arse again, slut?" asked Nathan, his penis again erect.

"Yes, fuck this Muslim slut in the arse," replied Shazia.

Nathan had greased Shazia's arsehole with vaseline the first time, but he now smeared cum from Shazia's cunt around her anus.

Shazia got in position, offering her arse for a fucking.

It had been painful and uncomfortable, but ultimately very pleasurable, the first time, Shazia hoped it would be less painful this time.

Nathan probed Shazia's arsehole with his fingers, getting it to open slightly, before putting his cockhead to it and easing in.

He was very conscious of not hurting her unduly, so he took his time.

Eventually, his rigid cock was deep in Shazia's arse, and the arse fuck started.

Nathan was as gentle as possible as his cock slid in and out, he was fascinated looking at his penis part appearing and then disappearing as it moved in and out of Shazia's arse.

"Oh, cumming," announced Shazia.

"You enjoying having your big arse fucked are you, bitch?" asked Nathan, not too far from ejaculation.

"Yes, give my fat arse a good fucking," replied Shazia.

Nathan had Shazia cumming again, but he was getting close.

"I am nearly there slut, where do you want my spunk?" asked Nathan.

"In my mouth, cum in my mouth," said Shazia, in a moment of inspiration.

Nathan did not have long, he withdrew and Shazia turned around, she took the penis that had just come out of her arse, into her mouth.

Shazia gave a couple of sucks and then Nathan ejaculated, sending his spunk down Shazia's throat.

Shazia swallowed all she could, but some cream dribbled out of her mouth.

They knew that that would probably have to be their last sex act of the day, they lay cuddling for a while before they showered.

They chatted naked for a while before, after a long kiss, Shazia got dressed.

They did not fix a date for a further meeting, but both assumed that there would be one.

The Frustrated Muslim was getting less and less frustrated by the day.

Shazia was so glad that she had found the courage to place that advert on the sex dating site.

They kissed again, before Shazia left, very well fucked and again with her arse numb from having Nathan's large penis in it.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments