Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poolside Surprise

"Rebecca goes to visit her mother and receives an exciting surprise"

58
6 Comments 6
4.0k Views 4.0k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"This happens at the same time as I'm cheating on my wife in A Holiday To Remember, though I didn't find out until much later."

Rebecca felt a wonderful sense of freedom as she drove out of the gates to the villa the family had taken for the summer. Her husband deserved a break, so she was taking her eight-year-old daughter, Helen, to see her mother in the Pyrenees. Rebecca smiled. It was almost an eight-hour drive. Her daughter would never sit still for that long, so Rebecca had booked a twin room about halfway in Mirepoix, a picturesque medieval town.

They soon reached the autoroute, and she took her ticket for the péage. 

As she drove, she wondered why she was so glad to escape for a couple of weeks. It wasn't that she was unhappy. Quite the reverse. She loved her husband, a good provider and excellent in bed. But she was bored. She was stuck in the same tired old rut, doing the same things year in and year out. Rebecca wanted to do something adventurous and decided to make the most of her two weeks away.

The four hours on the autoroute passed quickly as she mulled over possibilities. Skiing was out because it was summer. Water skiing and scuba diving would be challenging because her mother's house was miles from the coast. There were plenty of mountains, but she was too scared of heights to contemplate mountaineering. But adventures could be social, she decided. She grinned. Meet hot men, lust over them, and perhaps engage in some harmless flirting.  

The car jolted over the rumble strip as they reached the toll station. Her daughter yawned. "Are we there yet, Mummy?" Helen said.

"Not long now," Rebecca replied.

She paid the toll and left the A61, following the narrow D roads to Mirepoix.

Rebecca was lucky enough to find a parking space just a few streets from the main square. Her daughter was asleep beside her, so she shook her gently.

"Come on, Helen," she said, "we're there."

Rebecca collected the small overnight bag from the back seat, took her daughter by the hand, and strolled towards the medieval centre of the town.

The square was precisely as she remembered it; half-timbered buildings surrounding a central green. The buildings' upper floors were jettied over a timber collonade, supported by massive oak beams every few feet.

This time, a fair was in town, and a carousel spun slowly and musically on the green. The air was full of laughter and children's voices. Rebecca was ecstatic; it was perfect.

"Do you want a ride?" she asked her daughter.

Helen nodded seriously. "Yes, please, mummy," she said.

"Okay," Rebecca replied. "After we've checked in to the hotel."

A few minutes later, they had checked into the Maison Des Consuls. The overnight bag was unceremoniously dumped on the bed, and Rebecca took her daughter back down to the sunlit square.

As they approached, the empty carousel played a merry tune. Rebecca paid the tiny one-euro fee and lifted Helen onto a pink unicorn.

"Have fun, Helen," Rebecca said, pointing at a table overlooking the square. "I'll be sitting over there when you've finished."

Helen nodded solemnly. "Yes, Mummy."

Rebecca seated herself at the table and watched her daughter bouncing excitedly as she rode the carousel.

A young man approached the table, and she ordered a glass of red. When the waiter walked away, her gaze was caught by his firm arse.

Rebecca nodded to herself. The waiter is very hot, she thought. She covertly scanned the young man, wondering what he looked like naked.

She spent thirty enjoyable minutes flirting with the man - Pierre, she discovered - before Helen interrupted her, running excitedly from the carousel.

"Mummy, mummy, that was brilliant," her daughter said.

Rebecca hid her irritation and hugged Helen. "I'm glad you had fun."

She turned to the hot waiter. "We'll be back later for a meal, Pierre," she said, grinning. "This one needs tiring out, so we'll walk around the town first."

Rebecca paid the bill and spent the rest of the afternoon sightseeing. Afterwards, she let her daughter take a nap. It was twilight when she roused Helen, and they got ready for dinner. 

Rebecca changed into a short, flowery summer dress that was low cut and showed off her ample chest. She checked herself out in the floor-length mirror. She nodded. Hot, but not trying too hard. After a moment, she grinned. She slipped out of her knickers and dug out some skimpy panties that barely covered her sex, with just a string up the back, little more than a thong.

"Come on, Helen, let's eat," she said. "I'm famished."

A couple of hours later, her daughter was asleep with her head on the table. Rebecca had thoroughly enjoyed herself flirting outrageously with Pierre, so when he came to ask if she wanted coffee, she grabbed his bum.

Pierre jumped and then grinned. "I know you like me," he said, "but are you just flirting?"

Until that moment, Rebecca had never dreamt of cheating on her husband. But now, just the idea of it made her nipples hard, and she could feel her crotch was wet. Rebecca remembered her resolution to do something exciting. She grinned. This was definitely exciting. 

Rebecca glanced at her sleeping daughter. "Let me put Helen to bed," she said. "Then you can fuck me. Please?"

Pierre laughed. He looked around the now deserted restaurant. "I'd like that."

Rebecca decided to be bold. She stood and kissed Pierre on the lips, probing with her tongue. Her hand crept between them and massaged Pierre's dick. After a few seconds, they broke.

"I won't be long," Rebecca said.

She gently shook her daughter. "Come on, time for bed, sleepy head," she said.

Helen stirred, and Rebecca led her back to the room. Her daughter was soon tucked up and fell asleep again almost immediately.

Rebecca trembled with excitement. She felt between her legs. Her panties were soaked, and her slit was dripping. She opened the bedroom door. Was she really going to do this? She hesitated and then slipped out, slowly closing the door behind her, careful not to make a sound.

Pierre was waiting downstairs, sitting at one of the restaurant tables under the medieval colonnade.

"We've got to be quick," Rebecca said. "I don't want my daughter to wake up scared in a strange room."

Pierre grinned. He took her hand. "Follow me," he said.

He led her through the darkened restaurant and into the hotel kitchen. The lights flickered on. Rebecca turned and pulled the waiter close. She kissed him, exploring his mouth with her tongue.

His hands lifted the back of her flowery summer dress and grabbed her bum. Rebecca ran her hands down his back and felt his firm cheeks, and then one hand slid around the waistband of his trousers until it was between them. She slid her fingers down inside his undies.

His dick was erect, though Rebecca was disappointed. Unlike her husband, he wasn't huge. Still, the idea of a different dick inside her was exciting. Her stomach churned, and she felt her nipples harden.

She broke from Pierre's kiss and dropped to her knees. Her fingers fumbled briefly with the unfamiliar fastenings of his trousers before she pulled them down to his knees.

Pierre's erection strained against his boxer shorts. Rebecca teased him, looking up into his blue eyes, massaging his stiff tool through the shorts.

She pulled down his shorts, letting his weapon spring free. Rebecca licked her lips. She flicked her long, blonde hair away from her face. One hand wrapped around Pierre's shaft as she leaned forward to lick the pre-cum from the tip of his cock.

She opened her mouth and started sucking his tip as her hand slowly wanked his shaft. She hadn't sucked another man's dick for a decade, so the differences excited her, and she found herself enjoying what had become a chore with her husband.

After a few moments, she pushed forward, taking his entire rigid dick into her mouth. It was small compared to her husband's monster, but she was so excited she didn't care, and she could hardly wait to feel the unfamiliar dick invade her dripping twat. She was sure she'd come quickly.

Her head bobbed noisily back and forth as she enthusiastically sucked his dick. His erection moved wetly in and out of her mouth, covered in her spit, which also dripped off her chin and into her cleavage. Soon, Pierre was gasping and moaning. It's time!

Rebecca pulled back from his dick and looked up at Pierre with her wide brown eyes. "Fuck me now, please," she said. "We've got to be quick; I don't want to leave Helen alone for long."

Pierre laughed. "Okay, a quickie then," he said. 

Pierre lifted her to her feet and turned Rebecca around so she faced a gleaming, stainless-steel worktop. His hands pushed hard against her back, bending her over so her enormous boobs pressed against the cool, clean surface.

His hand lifted her dress, pushing it up so her bum and torso were exposed and her belly was pressed against the cold counter. He roughly pulled down her tiny knickers. A finger ran along her dripping pussy slit, pressing urgently between her meaty flaps. It invaded her sodden cunt, moving slowly in and out. It felt marvellous when a second finger joined it. Rebecca pushed back against the fingers, hoping they would be replaced.

"You soaking wet," Pierre said softly. "I'm going to fuck you now."

His hard dick ran up and down her moist crack, teasing her. Rebecca felt the hard dick press between her pussy lips and slowly enter her. Pierre's dick wasn't enormous, so it slid hilt-deep in one smooth stroke. But it felt marvellous to have a different, forbidden dick inside her.

Rebecca imagined her husband watching as Pierre shafted her slowly with long, smooth strokes. His hand reached around and played with her clitoris, stimulating her further. Rebecca savoured the taboo sensations of another man's cock inside her. Her arousal was already building, heightened by the thought of what her husband would think.

"Fuck me hard," she whispered.

Pierre's weapon slammed into her with an audible slap when his groin hit her arse. That's more like it. Rebecca moaned as the long, stiff pole slammed repeatedly into her. The sensations as Pierre pistoned in and out of her wet cunt and the excitement of cheating on her husband quickly brought Rebecca to an intense orgasm.

"Yes!" she screamed as her muscles twitched and her pussy clenched around the dick throbbing hotly inside her.

Pierre slammed into her as she shuddered against the cold worktop. Her climax quickly subsided, and a wave of satisfaction swept through her.

"Thank you," she said. "I really needed that."

Pierre was still shafting her slowly, and she knew he hadn't come. She had never let her husband come in her mouth, always insisting her finish inside her. Rebecca grinned. Something else new to try.  

"I want you to come in my mouth," she said.

Pierre laughed. His hand slapped her arse lightly. "You are very wicked," he said. "I'd love that."

When his dick slid out of her dripping pussy, Rebecca turned around.

Pierre was still fully clothed with his slimy erection waving in front of him, but his T-shirt was rucked up around his waist, and his trousers and boxers were around his ankles.

Rebecca pulled up her knickers from around her knees and then knelt in front of Pierre. She grabbed his dick with one hand, opened her mouth and leaned forward. Her tongue licked around his glans as she gently wanked his shaft. Then, with her lips clamped around his shaft, Rebecca slowly pushed forward, taking his hot, stiff weapon into her mouth.

He wasn't huge, but she still needed to suppress the urge to gag as his dick slid down her throat.

Pierre groaned. "That feels marvellous," he said.

Pierre sighed softly as Rebecca deep-throated him. After a few wet, slobbery strokes, he started groaning louder, and Rebecca knew he was on the edge. She decided she wanted more fun first. She pulled back, letting his cock leave her mouth.

She pulled her summer dress off her shoulders, letting it drop to her waist and exposing her massive tits. She hadn't tit-fucked a man since her teens, but she still knew what to do. Rebecca pressed herself against Pierre, wrapping her impressive cleavage around his hot shaft.

Her hands pressed her boobs tight against his cock. "Fuck my tits," Rebecca said.

Pierre laughed. His hand reached out and caressed her cheek. "Whatever you say," he said.

Pierre flexed his hips, driving his hard erection up between her tits. Rebecca leaned her head forward so she could lick his tip each time it emerged from her cleavage. Soon, Pierre was moaning again. Rebecca didn't want him to soil her dress, so she knew she'd have to inhale his dick again.

"In my mouth, now," she said, releasing his rigid shaft from her cleavage.

Rebecca slid his erection down her throat again and sucked hard. A few bobs of her head later, she was rewarded. His buttocks clenched beneath her hands, and wave after wave of hot, sticky cum shot into her mouth.

He unloaded so much cum that some escaped Rebecca's lips, dribbled down her chin, and dripped into her cleavage. When his orgasm subsided, she pulled back and smiled up at Pierre. She swallowed theatrically. Rebecca was pleased with herself. She didn't particularly like the sliminess or the taste but loved the feeling of power that making a man come into her mouth gave her.

"I've never done that before," she said.

Rebecca wiped up the cum from her cleavage with her fingers and sucked them clean. She pulled up her dress and stood. She leaned forward and kissed Pierre.

"Thank you," she said. "That was lovely, but I'd better check on my daughter."

She turned and walked out of the kitchen without a backward glance. When she returned to their room, she was careful to remain silent. She looked over at her daughter, who was fast asleep. Rebecca sighed. It had been a very successful first adventure. I'll definitely cheat again.

The following morning, they set off for Rébénacq, where her mother lived. It was an easy drive along the A64 and then, for the final thirty minutes, along windy D roads. They arrived in the village at noon. Rebecca parked the car in the narrow gravel parking space.

The front door opened, and her mother, Isabel, appeared as elegant as ever. Rebecca suppressed a wave of envy, wishing she could look so effortlessly cool.

"You remember your Granny, don't you?" Rebecca asked her daughter.

Helen nodded solemnly. "Yes, Mummy."

Isabel threw her arms open. "Come on, give me a hug," she said.

Rebecca watched her daughter awkwardly approach this near stranger and endure a bone-cracking hug.

"You're nearly grown up," Isabel said. "Last time I saw you, you were a toddler."

Rebecca felt guilty. It was six years, at least, since her last visit.

---

The following day, Isabel wanted to take them both shopping in Pau. Rebecca was reluctant.

She grimaced. "I drove all day yesterday and the day before," she said.

"Please, mummy," her daughter said. "I really want to go!"

Rebecca looked at her mother, pleading.

"We can go together, Helen, just you and me," Isabel said.

Rebecca was relieved when Helen readily acquiesced. She felt guilty again when she realised it was a rare chance for Isabel to get to know her granddaughter. Isabel always asks after her.

A few minutes later, it was sorted. When Isabel drove off with Helen, Rebecca breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, she was alone, an opportunity that rarely presented itself, thanks to having a young daughter.

Rebecca put on a bikini, dug out a book, and slathered herself in suntan lotion. She walked onto the patio and positioned a sunlounger by the large kidney-shaped pool.

She was about to lie down but paused. She slipped out of her skimpy red bikini and lay face down, naked, on the sunlounger to read.

Rebecca was half asleep in the warm sun when she heard the gate click. That must be the poolman.

She looked up, expecting to see the usual fat old guy in overalls. Instead, a muscular, dark-skinned young man was closing the gate behind himself. He wore just white shorts and trainers.

Her gaze ran up and down his taut body, lingering on the impressive bulge in his shorts.

"Hi," Rebecca said.

When the young man jumped, she giggled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

She introduced herself and explained she would be staying for two weeks.

Hollymolley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hollymolley

Rebecca covertly watched the young man, who had introduced himself as Reda, as he cleaned the pool. Feeling bold after her first adventure, she wondered what he'd be like to fuck. The bulge in his shorts was promising, and the thought of his young, solid body pressed against her was arousing. It was worth a shot, she decided. Her conscience twinged briefly, but she suppressed her guilt. She'd sworn to be adventurous. 

When he looked towards her, Rebecca reached one hand behind herself, carefully lifting herself so her massive boobs were on display, and tried to rub oil onto her back. She sighed and turned to the poolman.

She smiled. "Can you put some sun stuff on my back, please?" she asked. "It's so hard to do myself."

The man, Reda, nodded jerkily. Rebecca's eyes strayed to his crotch. Sure enough, his erection was visible, straining against his shorts.

When he walked over, she handed him the orange oil bottle and lay flat on the sun lounger.

She gasped when his oily hands touched her back. "Thank you," she murmured.

Rebecca enjoyed the sensations as Reda's strong hands rubbed oil onto her back, moving slowly lower. When they reached her bare bottom, the man paused. Rebecca spread her legs slightly apart and wiggled her bum.

"Keep going," she said.

Oil dripped onto her cheeks, and his hands slowly massaged each cheek. Then the lad oiled her thighs. His hands slipped between her legs, carefully avoiding her intimate regions. Soon after, he was finished.

"There you go," he said.

Rebecca laughed. "Can you do my front as well, please?" she asked.

She turned over, careful to give Reda a good look at her impressive chest. She grinned. The young man's eyes were glued to her cleavage. She saw an enormous erection tenting his shorts.

The young man looked nervous as he rubbed oil onto her front. He started on her flat belly. Rebecca smiled up at him.

"You're doing fine," she said. "Do me all over."

The hands moved up her body, gently rubbing oil onto her firm boobs. She reached up and pressed the young man's hand onto her left nipple.

"That feels great," she said. "Rub it in well."

The young man shook his head, grinning. "Yes, ma'am," he said.

Both his strong hands massaged her huge boobs. He tweaked her hard nipples.

Without prompting, his hands worked back down her body. Reda dripped oil just above her shaved cunt. When his hands pressed between her legs and his thumbs rubbed her slit, Rebecca was ecstatic. The young man jumped when she reached over and massaged his groin, feeling the lad's gigantic dick through his shorts.

"Let me help you with that," she said. 

Reda stood rigid as Rebecca sat up on the sun bed and then knelt in front of him. She unzipped his shorts and pulled them down. Again, she massaged his monster through his briefs. He's even bigger than my husband! Her hands pulled down his undies, and a mammoth ten-inch dick sprang free.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Wow, aren't you a big boy?" she said.

She wrapped her hand around his shaft and teased the tip of his dick with her tongue. He was uncircumcised, and it took effort to pull back his foreskin.

It was exciting, playing with another man's gigantic, forbidden dick, and her pussy was gushing already. Rebecca could hardly wait to inhale his mammoth dick and see if she could take the whole thing down her throat without gagging. She could only just manage with her husband's fat eight-inch dick, but this monster was two inches longer. Rebecca's hand started wanking his long, fat shaft. She looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Do you want me to suck you?" she asked teasingly, knowing what his answer would be.

The lad laughed. "Of course," Reda replied.

Rebecca teased him further, running her tongue all the way along his stiff weapon. She licked all around his glans, then took his tip into her mouth. Her hand wanked his shaft as she gently sucked him. Rebecca inhaled deeply. Let's see, can I take the whole thing? She pushed her head forward. The gigantic dick slid slowly into her mouth, which was stretched wider open than when she sucked her husband, who had the biggest dick she'd ever seen. God, it's fat!

The lad's tip hit the back of Rebecca's mouth, and she coughed, suppressing her gag reflex until the tip slid past her tonsils and down her throat. Finally, her nose pressed against Reda's groin. Rebecca was pleased. She held herself there for a few moments, hardly able to breathe with the gargantuan weapon embedded in her throat. She pulled back, letting the monstrous dick leave her mouth, and gasped for air.

She looked up, grinning. "I bet no one has done that before," she said.

The young man smiled and shook his head. "Never. Do it again!" Reda ordered.

Rebecca inhaled his giant pork sword again, taking it down her throat. It felt much easier this time because she knew she could do it. She started sucking him with long slow strokes, gobbling noisily. 

His hands held her head as she bobbed her head. Soon, the lad was moaning softly.

"Oh, that's good," he said.

A few strokes later, his hands stopped her. "Enough," he said, "or I'll come." Reda laughed. "And I want to do that inside you!"

Rebecca's stomach churned with excitement. "God, yes, I want to feel your monster split me open," she said. "Fuck me from behind."

Rebecca stood, turned around, and bent over, supporting herself with both hands on the sunbed.

His strong hands caressed her bum, briefly spreading her cheeks. Two fingers briefly invaded her wet cunt. Rebecca looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

"Fuck me hard," she implored him.

The man wiped his fingers on his monstrous dick. The fingers invaded her cunt again before he used them to lubricate his long stiff pole.

Rebecca tensed with anticipation when he finally positioned himself behind her. His tip pressed between her pussy lips and ran up and down her slit, teasing her. Then, the tip stretched her wide as Reda pushed into her cunt. She felt wonderfully full, even better than when her husband's big cock entered her.

The lad paused with just his tip inside before he slowly moved his erection in and out, each stroke driving a little deeper. Finally, his tip pressed against her cervix, and his groin pressed against her bum cheeks. She could only just accommodate him!

His hands grasped her hips, and Reda slowly pistoned his rigid dick in and out. The dick slid smoothly, stimulating her distended, dripping cunt. As the man sped up his efforts, Rebecca's arousal increased. Her cheeks felt flushed, and waves of pleasure spread through her. The man grunted with effort each time the hot pulsing rod slammed hard and repeatedly into her, slamming against her cervix.

Soon, Rebecca moaned loudly, in time with the violent thrusts. "Yes, fuck me hard," she cried. "Make me come!"

Her impressive boobs bounced each time his groin slapped against her arse. Her muscles twitched and shuddered when she reached climax.

"Fuuuck," she screamed, not caring if the neighbours heard.

Behind her, the man groaned. "I'm coming," he said.

Rebecca felt hot cum fill her vagina as Reda pounded her hard. It dripped warmly down her thighs. God, what a huge load!

As her climax subsided, he shafted her slowly, running his hands over her bottom.

Finally, she felt his enormous, still-erect dick slide out of her slit. 

"Don't move," Reda ordered. "Stay just like that."

Strong hands again ran over her arse. She felt Reda pull her arse cheeks apart, and his tongue probed her starfish. No one had done that to her before; it felt weird but okay and oddly exciting. Rebecca yelped in surprise when a finger pushed into her sphincter.

"Can I fuck your arse?" he asked.

Rebecca had never had anything in her bottom. Her husband had asked many times, but she had steadfastly refused; it was too filthy. But Rebecca was utterly aroused by the fucking Reda had just given her, and the finger still probing her sphincter excited her. She giggled. Today was obviously a day for firsts.

"If you like," she said nervously. She paused. "I've never had anything in my arse before."

Reda laughed. "I'll be gentle; you'll love it."

Rebecca was still scared, but the thought of this stranger's dick invading her bottom was exciting.

"First, I need to get you ready," he said.

Reda picked up the orange bottle of suntan lotion from beside her. Rebecca heard him squeeze it. A blob landed in her arse crack, and a finger rubbed it around her sphincter. The finger pushed inside her virgin arse, moving gently in and out. It felt weird, not painful, just odd and strangely arousing.

Rebecca squealed when a second finger pushed into her bum. It burned slightly, so she reached back and rubbed her clitoris to distract herself, all the time feeling the two fingers moving deep in her back passage.

The burning sensation subsided, and Rebecca savoured the sensations as Reda's fingers slowly stretched her arse. When a third finger entered her bottom, she squealed again and wiggled her bum against his fingers.

The invasive fingers frigged her anus hard and fast, making her groan with the unfamiliar sensations.

Reda grunted. "Your bum is ready now," he said. "Are you?"

Rebecca felt the butterflies in her stomach work overtime. "I think so," she said nervously.

She looked over her shoulder and watched him rub his weapon, still slimy with cum, up and down her arse crack. The tip of his dick pushed against her tight sphincter.

"I'm going to fuck your arse now," he said. "Push out; it will make it easier."

She felt enormous pressure as his glans started to push past her tight sphincter. Remembering his words, she pushed out. She screamed as his mammoth tip slid painfully inside her arse.

"That burns!" she said.

The young man ran his hands soothingly along her flanks and caressed her bum cheeks. "You will soon get used to it," he said. "I promise. In a few minutes, you'll love it."

Reda stayed immobile behind her for a minute, running his hands gently over her body, letting her get used to the feeling of his giant dick inside her back passage. As promised, the burning subsided, but Rebecca felt like she was about to split open.

His hands grasped her hips, and his erection pushed further into her derriere, distending her insides. The dick withdrew slightly, then pushed hard again. Rebecca felt it inch its way inside her bottom. Each advance burned momentarily before subsiding to a feeling of being stretched monstrously wide.

"Your arse is so tight," Reda said. "I love it."

Rebecca knew she hadn't taken all of the mammoth dick inside her bum yet, but it paused its slow advance. She felt more suntan lotion drop onto her bum crack, and Reda rubbed it around her stretched sphincter. He started to slowly fuck her arse, pulling his dick out almost all the way before he rammed it slowly, and deliciously painfully, inside her once more.

A few strokes later, his dick slid smoothly in and out of her sphincter. She felt enormous pressure once more as he impaled her further onto his erect member, pushing ever deeper into her rectum. Finally, she felt his hairy groin press against her soft arse cheeks.

"There," Reda said. "That's all I've got."

He paused with his tool hilt-deep in her back passage, and Rebecca revelled in the novel sensations. Then, the massive dick moved slowly in and out once more, stretching her bottom gloriously with each stroke.

"Where's my dick?" the man asked.

Rebecca didn't reply. The rigid pork sword pushed into her again, filling her completely.

"Where's my dick?" he repeated.

"In my arse," Rebecca moaned. "It's fucking my arse."

Reda's hands grasped her hips tight, and his dick rammed hilt-deep into her.

"I want to see your face as I destroy your arse," he said.

The young man turned around, pulling Rebecca with him. He sat carefully on the sun lounger, forcing her to sit on his lap with his giant cock rammed deep inside her back passage.

Reda manoeuvred himself, so he lay on the sunbed with Rebecca riding him in reverse cowgirl. Her weight drove his dick deeper into her rectum, and she felt incredibly stretched and full.

"Turn around to face me," he said.

Rebecca didn't want to lose the unimaginable feeling, so she carefully turned, not letting the mammoth tool escape her bottom.

She leaned forward and kissed the man violating her pristine arse. Their tongues entwined. She felt Reda's dick move smoothly in and out of her backside. Rebecca put her hands on his chest and sat back slightly.

The dark-skinned young man sped up from his languid pace, and she felt his giant weapon repeatedly slam up into her tight arse. Incredible! Why had she never let her husband do this?

Rebecca shook her head and grinned. "This feels wonderful," she said.

She looked into Reda's dark eyes as he reamed her arse. Sweat beaded her body, and her heavy boobs bounced with each thrust.

His hands reached up and cupped her tits. He tweaked both nipples, then one hand crept down and played with her clit.

Soon, the repeated pounding of her arse and stimulation of her love button worked its magic, and she felt an orgasm approaching.

Rebecca shuddered violently as her muscles quivered and twitched with orgasm. Her pussy gushed, wetting Reda's groin.

She groaned. "Yes, yes," she yelled. "Fuck my arse!"

The gargantuan weapon slammed into her bum relentlessly, even as she climaxed. Rebecca lost herself in the intense sensations, shuddering violently. When her orgasm subsided, she felt exhausted, but the young man continued destroying her no longer virgin arse.

Rebecca flopped forward and pressed her nipples tight against Reda's chest. His strong arms pulled her close, his hips driving his long, rigid weapon time and again into the depths of her posterior.

She was dripping with sweat but still moaned and screamed as a second anal orgasm swept through her tired body.

Underneath her, Reda groaned. "I'm ready," he said. "Can I come in your mouth?"

Rebecca nodded, relieved and disappointed that the brutal, unrelenting violation was about to end.

She lifted herself off his mammoth dick and knelt beside the sun lounger. Reda stood and wanked his gargantuan weapon briefly. His bum visibly clenched and a hot sticky rope of cum spurted from his dick, spraying her face and chest. She leaned forward and inhaled the erupting monstrosity, so more salty cum flooded into her mouth, filling it and oozing out past her lips.

His strong hands held her, so she was forced to swallow. When his dick finally stopped gushing into her mouth, he released her, and Rebecca pulled back, gasping.

Her arse tingled. She looked up at Reda, aware her face was plastered with cum. "That was fantastic," she said. "You can destroy my bum again, any time."

Reda laughed. "I'll be back next week. But let's clean up."

Rebecca could hardly wait, but he turned and dived into the pool before she could reply. She sat on the edge and eased herself in, dunking herself repeatedly to wash off Reda's sticky cum.

She swam over to Reda and kissed him. They played for a few minutes, splashing each other and groping intimate places.

Finally, Reda spoke. "I'd better get on with it," he said. "I'm already late for my next job."

They climbed out of the pool, and Rebecca rested on the sun lounger. She watched Reda skim leaves and scum from the pond, admiring his firm, muscular body. He'd just fucked her arse, and it was terrific! Her eyelids drooped, and she fell asleep.

The sound of the garden gate clicking shut awoke her. Rebecca looked up. Isabel and her daughter had returned. She panicked briefly, scanning the garden for her illicit lover. Rebecca sighed with relief when there was no sign of him. She wondered how long she had slept after the anal pounding he had meted out.

Isabel looked intently at her naked body. "So, what did you get up to while we were gone?" she asked.

"Not much," Rebecca replied. "I worked out and then swam to cool off." She grinned. "Oh, and the poolman came."

Rebecca smiled. She was going to enjoy the next two weeks. "It was all very tiring."

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments