Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nancy Teaches Me How To Please Her

"Another visit with Nancy"

21
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"I visit Nancy again, and this time, she teaches me how to please a woman by showing me how to please her."

The week after we met in the park I decide that I want to see her in the club again as my paycheck came in. I call to make an appointment for the next day and tell Lidia that I want to meet Nancy again. The next day feels very long, as I will only be seeing Nancy in the evening.

I quickly eat diner and then I have a shower. I masturbate so I don't cum too quickly. I just need to close my eyes and think of her and I almost instantly shoot a big spurt, splashing against the wall.
Then I drive to the club and park at the back again. This time, I don't need a couple of tries before I enter the parking area. There are a few more cars parked tonight and when I get to the door, the same lady opens it.

"I have an appointment with Nancy," I tell her, and she points me to the bar area.

"It can take a couple of minutes. She will come to you soon," she tells me.

I sit at the bar, and Lidia asks me what I want to drink, and I order a beer.

"You are here for Nancy, right?" she asks me.

I nod, and she smiles. "No need to be nervous or anything, she is a great girl."

"Yes, I know," I say as I smile back.

There is just one other guy sitting at the bar, no other people here. So it must be quite busy in the rooms.

As I know now that Lidia is the owner, I talk to her a bit about the club and how good it looks, just some chit-chat to kill the time.

After about five minutes, I feel a hand on my back. "Hey Bill, welcome back. So good to see you. Do you want to stay here for a drink, or shall we move to a room?" Nancy asks me, as she gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Let's move to a room, and you can teach me some tricks this time," I say and pay Lidia for the beer and one hour with Nancy.

We move to a different room this time. This room is a lot smaller, but still has a large bed but no whirlpool.

When she has locked the door, she puts her arms around my neck.

"You want to learn how to please a girl, right? You can always please a girl with some presents, with some attention, a nice dinner, or are you thinking of something else?" she asks with a bit of a wicked smile.

"I was thinking more about this sort of thing," I respond, as I place my hands on her ass, and grab it.

"If you want to get a girl in bed with you, that is not the right way to start," she tells me, laughing.

"If you want to get a girl in the mood you should build it up carefully. So kissing, let your hands slowly and softly move over her body. But don't go straight for your target: avoid her breasts, her ass, and the area at the top of her legs," she explains to me.

"But let's imagine that we are past that part. We will do that another time. For now, you got me into your bedroom. That is what I will show you today. And no need to take notes, you should just remember it." She laughs again and I join in, as I was afraid that we would start with the first part. Maybe next time, but for now I want something else. She takes a step backward and puts her hands on her hips.

"So, what is important to a girl is that she gets excited. This makes sure she produces enough fluid to make her vagina wet from the inside and outside, so you can slide your hard penis inside without hurting her or causing her pain," she tells me, posing like a teacher. "There are several ways to do that. You can do that with your fingers playing with her lips but be very careful with her clitoris, or with your lips and tongue sliding over it."

"Yes, I did see that in some movies. But it looks so strange with my tongue down there where you usually do other things," I say with a bit of disgust on my face.

"But you did not mind me doing that to you, did you? So why not return the favor?" Nancy fires back at me. "And then, you do not get the taste of that, but you get the taste of a pussy, and that is quite different. But you will find out soon."

"So, now for the last part, everything down there is very sensitive, so be careful with your teeth. A bit of scratching can be good, but more is painful, for the girl, and then probably also for you," she tells me, as she simulates like she hits my head. "That's about the theory, now we can start the practical part, where you can see if you understood what I told you."

She puts her arms around my neck again and pulls me close. I put my arms around her back and pull her towards me, carefully.

"Yes, that is better, I like that," Nancy tells me and she starts to kiss me. "How about you start with undressing me like you already did with your eyes? No, not with my skirt! Start from the top!" she tells me as I start to push her skirt down.

I now take the bottom of her shirt and pull it up. She continues to kiss me but puts her arms in the air. Now I can pull her shirt over her head, leaving her standing with a nice see-through bra. Quickly Nancy continues to kiss me again.

My hands now slide along the side of her bra, and then I place my hands over them and start to knead them, and quickly notice that that is not OK.

"No careful, softly. Just caress the sides, then the bottom, they are not made from dough! You can also kiss them through the bra. And then unhook the bra, that can be tricky, but just try," she tells me.

I move my hands along the side and bottom and then over the front, this time very carefully. I can feel her nipples through the thin fabric and rub over them with my fingers. I move my head down to her boobs kissing the uncovered skin at the top, which feels so soft, and then move my mouth down onto her nipples and suck them through the bra.

"Hm yes, that is better, that is how you should do it," she responds to my touch. The sound of her voice changed a bit, just like she was enjoying it.

"You can move the bra to the side before you unhook it," she tells me. I take the side of the bra and try to slide it away.

"No, like this, just pop it out." She slides her hand inside the other cup, not the one I am sucking and she lifts her boob out. I carefully slide my hand inside the other one, have my fingers rub her nipple, and then pop her breast out.

With my lips still kissing her boobs and sucking her nipples I move my hands to her back and try to unhook her bra. It takes a couple of tries, but then the hooks let go. The bra drops away from her boobs, allowing me full access again, and they still taste so good. Her dark brown nipples are so much darker, they make her skin look pale, although she has a nice tan all over.

"Yes, continue with that, move your hands along the side and let your lips touch my nipples. You can put your teeth over them but just very softly, yes that's it, just rub them lightly," she says as her voice changes even more.

She now moves her hands to my shirt and quickly starts to unbutton it. As she cannot reach the lower buttons, I stand up and kiss her on her mouth and I can feel her tongue quickly move between her lips and into my mouth. When all buttons are gone, she quickly removes it from me and then unhooks my belt and moves my trousers down, but she makes sure I keep my shorts on.

"You can remove that later, but keep it on for now," she tells me. "Now you can do the same with me, remove my skirt, but not my panties."

My hands slide from her shoulders, touching her boobs and then further down. I take the top of her skirt and I feel there is a small zip at the side. I move it down and then the skirt drops down. She now only wears her thong and I place my hands on her ass and pull her against me, my hard dick pushing against her belly.

She pulls me towards the bed and then pushes me onto it. She lies down on the bed and I move next to her, but she pulls me on top of her and kisses me. She spreads her legs a bit, so my legs are between them.

"Now it's your turn to make me ready, slowly move down and you can touch and kiss anything you like," she instructs me between some passionate kissing.

I kiss her and then slide down, kissing her cheeks, her neck, and then moving to her boobs. I spend some time there, but Nancy softly pushes my head down. As I move down further, I kiss her belly button and then get to the top of her thong.

laurarivera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurarivera

I kiss just above her thong and then to the sides, on her legs. I can feel that she lifts herself a bit, so I take the thong and pull it down. She lifts her legs, so I can remove her thong completely, and then she spreads her legs wide. Now my face is very close to her pussy.

I have seen quite a few porn movies, and you get a lot of pussy closeups, but seeing it yourself is very different. I did smell something different, different from what I expected, and not unpleasant. It was something I smelled a bit after the first time, when I was home again and undressed. Then I thought it was a bit of a sweaty, salty smell but now I did smell it again and quite a bit stronger.

Her pussy is shaved, and all the lips and other parts just look so great, so inviting. I could see the larger outside and a pink inside and some small lips in there. At the top, where everything came together there was a slightly thicker place, where I guess her clitoris would be, as I know that it should be there, but it is still hidden.

"You like the view?" she asks, as I guess I take some time watching her pussy. "You can touch it if you want. Just let your fingers slide along the side, and along my legs, don't touch the inside yet. You can also kiss the inside of my thighs. That whole area is now very sensitive, as I am already getting excited more and more," she tells me.

I follow her instructions and kiss her thighs and let my tongue slide along the inside, making sure I don't get too close to the inside. My fingers circle her pussy, touching the outside area but not getting too close to the middle.

But after a few minutes, I notice that the inner lips open a bit more, and I also see slight wetness appear on the inside. I let my finger circle closer and closer towards the center and then I let one finger slide through the slit, and it feels very warm and wet on the inside.

When I do that, I can hear Nancy take a slight breath, so I guess that was good. I do it again, and now slide it a bit deeper and I hear a light moan from her.

My finger now slowly slides upwards and as she told me how sensitive the top is I am very careful there. When I part the lips at the top I can see her love knob, a bright pink knob that already is shiny and wet. I touch it very lightly and I can feel her shudder when I touch it.

"Hm oh yes, that is good, careful but you do it right!" Nancy says, while her hand takes my finger and slides it very softly but quickly over it. "That is the way to do it, with your finger, or, even better, if you do it with your tongue..."

I take the suggestion and move my mouth towards her lips and let my tongue slide between her lips. As she said, it did not taste very bad, only a bit strange but a taste that I could get used to. Then I move my tongue upwards until I reach the top. She pulls her lips open at the top with both hands, so her clit is standing almost free and up like a small penis. I let my tongue touch the top a single time, but then I do what I did see in some movies and started to quickly move my tongue around and over it, which made her moan harder and harder.

I also slide two fingers inside her pussy. It feels so very soft and warm inside, and the more my tongue touches her clit the more the inside gets wetter. I can also feel her pussy softly squeeze around my fingers, which also increases with the wetness.

Suddenly she grabs my head and pushes me deep into her pussy, while she starts to rub her clit very fast and then she suddenly pushes up her ass as I feel all her muscles contract and her pussy squeezes and vibrates around my fingers. Then she falls back onto the bed and lets me go.

I am at a bit of a loss as to what to do now, so I slowly crawl back on top of her, as I can hear her breathing heavily. When I am completely on top of her, she grabs my head and kisses me long and hard.

"That was very good, you did pass your test. I might need to give some extra lessons, but this was already very good. For this, you deserve a reward!"

She turns us over, and now I am on my back with her on top. She does the same thing I did earlier, slowly moving down my body, and then she pulls the hem of my shorts down and my dick springs up as if it were locked up for too long. Her mouth quickly takes it in, and her head starts to move up and down in a slow and sensitive movement.

I close my eyes for a moment, and I feel her get back up again, but she sits on my dick. I can feel her hot wet pussy lips riding over it as she slides her body up and down.

"Are you ready for it again, to hide your big throbbing dick in my pussy? You want that in, don't you?" She asks while bending forward and shaking her boobs in front of my face.

"Yes, I want but I still need a condom!" I manage to bring out.

But Nancy hops up a bit, grabs my dick, and slides it in. Then I see that she already managed to put one on without me noticing. "Yes, I put one on, just before, but now you are safe, and can fill my pussy!"

She rides me, slowly first but increasing in speed quite rapidly. I can hear her body hit me with each move and see my dick disappear between us, and it does not take long for me to fill her.

"Ahh yes, yes, fuck me please fuck me harder!" I bring out just before my load explodes into her pussy. The moment she feels me cumming she pushes me as deep as she can and presses her mouth on mine, and that intensifies my orgasm a lot, making my dick jump a couple of extra times, shooting more into her.

When I am finally done Nancy moves off and next to me. She lies on her side with one arm over my chest and her head resting on my shoulder. I cannot speak yet, as I am recovering, but I manage to give her a soft kiss on the top of her head.

After a couple of minutes, as we both have our breath back, she looks at me. "How was that for a second time? Did you enjoy it as much as the first time?"

"Oh yes, I did, maybe even better. The first time I was so nervous, but I guess I was a bit more relaxed, although your lesson got me nervous again, as I wanted to do alright and did not know what to expect. But I guess I did right, or not?" I ask her with a bit of a question mark on my face.

"Oh yes, you certainly passed that test, but I have some more lessons for you." She smiles at me. "But let's get dressed, as I have to ask you something else."

I wonder what that might be, and put on my clothes, as I look at Nancy getting dressed. For me it is such a strange sight, seeing a girl working to get a bra on and get everything nicely inside.

When we are done, she asks me to come and sit next to her on the bed.

"I asked you to go out with my friend, Emily. I also asked her about it, and she also had the same kind of reaction that you had. But she wants to see you and talk to you, but nothing more. That is what she says, but I think you two might be a nice couple. If you are good for her, maybe something more can come out of it. But remember, she has had a very tough time, so don't try to push it, OK?" She looks at me, with a look that does not allow any objection.

"OK, I will remember that," I answer, as this is the only thing I can say.

"But if you do that, and if you two meet a couple of times, maybe I have a special surprise in store for you," she says, looking at me. "No, I am not going to tell you anymore, you will have to wait."

With that, she gets up and we walk to the door. I see that we almost did the full hour on the clock, but it felt so much shorter.

That night I drive home, thinking what she might have thought of. Aside from another visit to the club, I cannot think of anything else. But maybe she will come up with something else.

Published 
Written by bigjohn8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments