Karate, Judo, Boxing, etc.

last reply
45 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 decades of karate ...... from a sensei who would throw in TKD, Muay Thai, Savate and Judo to shake things u. Awesome! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Boxing
Muay Thai
Bare Knuckle fighting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shotokan Karate
Kickboxing
0 likes

I box and have actually competed in several amateur bouts; with other women.On my bucket list is fighting men

0 likes

Kick boxing, I used to teach a self defense course for women

0 likes

I like Brazilian jiu jitsu and Judo and have trained for several years. It is great knowing how to defend yourself from an unarmed attacker. For self or home defense, owning a firearm is best though

Her Royal Spriteness
1 like

Quote by IronGent

I like Brazilian jiu jitsu and Judo and have trained for several years. It is great knowing how to defend yourself from an unarmed attacker. For self or home defense, owning a firearm is best though

if you're relaying on a gun, you have to make sure you have time to get it/get it out. with MA etc. YOU are the weapon and you're always armed.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hiya,

I've boxed for a British and European title in the past and competed in BJJ across the globe alongside my wife.

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

I used to Kickbox competitively (regionally) as a teenager and reached purple belt.

I gave it up for a long time, but picked it back up in Summer 2022 and use it mainly for fitness and discipline now.

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I wrestled for 10 years. This has proven in a few fights I’ve gotten into to be more than enough to take care of myself. People go into a street fight thinking it’s going to be punching, but I take it to the ground and wrap them up. Ended a few half choking someone out till they calmed down.

Fighting is never my first option, got cornered a few times by aggressive drunks and a neighbor who was trying to break in when his girlfriend was hiding inside while the cops were coming. All my fights were against bigger people.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I had to give up Taekwondo due to a knee problem. Still incorporate some kickboxing moves (without the spins) into workouts.

An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Troublemaker
0 likes

I boxed when I was a kid but can't say I was at a very high level. I gave it up when I discovered girls. I have a few tricks up my sleeve and have surprised a bully or too. smile

Simple Scribbler
1 like

I joined Taekwondo after my divorce. It did wonders for my confidence. I even won gold at Nationals in Pensacola, FL, in sparring and forms in my belt class. Then, I reached a level where I had to spar black belts. A man gave me an illegal kick to my calf and tore it, so I got scared and quit. I was Mom to a 4-year old at the time. But, I still do the warm-up exercises. smile