10 watchers
230 likes
Charming as fuck
1 like

Really enjoyed this. Thanks Kimmi ๐Ÿ˜˜

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by simplyjohn

Well I am gutted and had already decided what I was going to buy with the coins. ๐Ÿ˜’

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for the fun Kimmi.

Awww, big hug! And my brother-in-law tried to reenact yours at home. It didnโ€™t end well for him. ๐Ÿคฃ

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Thank you so much! A lovely surprise to start my week!๐Ÿ™‚ And congrats to the other placers. Thank you for organising this fun contest, Kimmi and family!

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

Quote by MC1982

Thank you so much! A lovely surprise to start my week!๐Ÿ™‚ And congrats to the other placers. Thank you for organising this fun contest, Kimmi and family!

Nicely played. Congratulations.

Best down-under
3 likes

Congrats to all, this was lots of fun. I'd no idea there was such a thing as hint fiction. Such an enjoyable challenge, thank you Kimmi for organising.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: Thatโ€™s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

4 likes

Well done all three of you! And a big thank you to Kimmi for the destruction โ€“ I mean "distraction"!

Well done all!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Simple Scribbler
2 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

Your judges chose well. Thank you for the chance to play. I wish I'd done more to honor your generosity.

Yours was well-written, as always, and you should make a micro from it and publish smile

Troublemaker
4 likes

Congrats to the winners, I thought MC1982's piece was excellent!

Thanx to Kimmi and fam too! Great idea!

Living bi-cariously through Lush
3 likes

Three excellent entries, and congratulations to their writers!

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: Tiles and Smiles

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library