Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strange Encounters

"Racula and her prudish sister Lari get fucked in the arse by strangers."

62
10 Comments 10
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Racula had been surprised when her older sister Lari suggested an impromptu holiday. A few minutes later, an apartment off the seafront in Agios Stephanos in northern Corfu was booked.

The first evening, after a day at the beach, the sisters decided to eat at a nearby restaurant on the seafront and, afterwards, try out a nearby nightclub.

Racula was ready first, as always. She wore high heels and a short flowery dress, split down the front with a "V" that reached almost to her waist. The thin cotton covered her inadequate boobs, but her sister Lari could never wear a dress like this; her big boobs would pop right out. Racula envied her sister's perfect eye-catching tits.

She grinned. Such a shame Lari was a timid mouse. Lari was twenty and two years older than Racula, yet Racula was vastly more experienced.

Racula was parched after the day on the beach, but Lari was still in the shower. Racula decided not to wait and told Lari to meet her at the restaurant. She walked along the narrow street that separated the seafront and its restaurants from the shops. The restaurant they had chosen wasn't far, just a few hundred metres along the picturesque lane.

Like all the restaurants, it had a shaded eating area next to the pebbly beach, separated by the narrow street from the main building on the other side. Racula entered the building, sat at the bar, and ordered a cocktail. It was still early, not long after sunset, so the bar was quiet. While she waited for her sister, Racula watched two men, obviously father and son, playing pool.

A few minutes later, a man walked in and sat at the bar next to her. He was hot, Racula thought. Tall, well-tanned and fit. Racula decided she would definitely fuck him if she was given a chance. She noticed him glance her way. He's checking me out, she thought. He'll offer me a drink soon. Sure enough, it wasn't long before he offered to buy her one.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked.

"Gin and tonic, please," she replied.

The man ordered a beer for himself, and when the drinks arrived, they chatted for a while, each obviously eyeing up the other. Racula grinned inwardly when she noticed the prominent bulge in his shorts. Better not, she thought. Lari will be here soon. Another drink followed, and Racula discovered she could hardly keep her eyes off the tempting bulge in the man's shorts.

The man looked down at his crotch. "Do you want to help me with that?" he asked.

Racula grinned and shook her head. "I'd love to, but my sister will be here soon."

The man reached inside her dress and tweaked her nipples. "Come on, it won't take long. A blow job will do."

He took hold of her hand and pulled her away from the bar. Racula knew she should resist, but she allowed herself to be guided through a side door into the small car park. She could hardly wait to taste his dick, so Racula dropped to her knees when he stopped moving and unzipped his shorts.

She pulled down the shorts and the swimming trunks he wore underneath, which were still damp from the sea. His long erect cock popped out. Racula teased him briefly. She flicked her tongue against the tip of his cock, and licked the entire length of his shaft; then she took him slowly into her mouth. She loved the taste and feel of his hot cock as it slid over her tongue and towards her throat.

He was big, wide enough that she couldn't wrap her fingers around it, but not exceptionally long. Racula knew she could easily take all of him in her mouth. Men always liked that. She pushed herself slowly onto his cock until her nose was pressed against his groin, and his cock touched the back of her mouth.

Racula looked up at the stranger and slowly bobbed her head, letting his cock almost leave her mouth with each stroke. Men never lasted long that way.

Soon he was moaning, and his cock twitched in her mouth, shooting a wave of cum down her throat. Racula tasted the salt of his hot cum on her tongue and swallowed.

She pulled back and watched his cock - glistening with her spit and his cum - spring erect as it left her mouth. He was still rock-hard, and Racula knew she wanted him inside her.

"I want you to fuck me now," Racula said, pushing him away.

She stood up and looked around the small car park for a quiet spot. A car was nearby; she walked over to it, leaned forward, and supported herself with her hands on the bonnet. The man followed close behind. She felt him lift her short dress and pull down her white panties, leaving them halfway down her legs. Then his hands were on her hips.

She gasped as she felt his hot breath on her pussy. His face pressed against her bum as he tongued her arsehole and then her damp pussy. She shuddered as he tongued her clit and finger-fucked her briefly.

"You're dripping wet," he said.

He stood, and she felt the tip of his cock nudge her pussy lips. Racula looked over her shoulder and watched the bloke slowly ram his rigid cock into her wet pussy. She was horrified to see two men - one of them was the tallest black man she'd ever seen - watching them from the door into the restaurant. She wondered how long they had been there.

Racula realised she was blushing furiously. "Stop, people are watching," she said.

With his cock rammed balls-deep inside her, the bloke glanced behind himself and laughed.

"They're my friends," he said. "You should say hello."

Before she could say anything, he beckoned them over. Racula tried to stand, but his strong hand pushed her back, so she was face-down against the car bonnet. Then she felt his massive cock resume pounding her pussy. His balls slapped against her each time he thrust into her.

Moments later, they were surrounded; the two men leaned against the car to either side of her watching intently as she was fucked from behind. The thought of these two strangers watching was too much. Racula moaned and shuddered as she came violently.

One of the two men grabbed her left hand. She watched as the man guided her hand to his erect cock.

"No," she said, "I don't even know you."

But without thinking, she wrapped her fingers around the stranger's rigid cock. What am I doing, she wondered. Then she slowly pulled his foreskin back and started to wank him.

The muscular black man reached inside the "V" of her dress and briefly fondled her flat chest. Then he grabbed her right hand and guided it, so it held his enormous black cock.

Racula was now spread-eagled against the car bonnet. She held a dick in each hand, and a massive cock repeatedly rammed into her pussy. She was simultaneously mortified and aroused. Inevitably, she came again.

Suddenly there was a shout. "Racula, what are you doing?"

She turned to see her shy, inexperienced sister Lari, hands clutched to her face, mouth wide open, and blushing furiously, watching her being fucked from behind. Racula was ashamed she had forgotten she was meeting her sister.

"Being fucked," she snapped back. "What does it look like?"

The cock continued pounding into her. Lari would have to fend for herself, Racula thought, as she lost control and came again.

"We should leave him to it," the black man said. "I like this new buxom girl. Let's check her out."

With that, the two men she had been wanking moved away, and Racula propped herself up with her elbows. Shortly after, she heard murmured talk nearby, and when she finally looked over, she was astonished to see her prudish sister on her knees, sucking cock.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

Her sister Lari took each cock into her mouth in turn. When she sucked the enormous black cock, Racula saw Lari effortlessly take the entire length into her mouth; the massive dick visibly distorted her throat.

Even more astonishing was when Lari spoke to the muscular black man. "Ruin me," she said. "I want that big black monster inside me."

This was a very far cry from the shy, repressed sister she knew so well. Just two weeks previously, Lari had bemoaned a lack of sex from her noxious boyfriend, but she had been too loyal and nervous to look elsewhere. Racula grinned. The blind date she had arranged for Lari had certainly loosened her up.

Racula watched Lari stand up. Lari bent over the bonnet of the adjacent car and, propped up on her elbows, turned to suck the white bloke's cock again. The tall black man stepped out of his shorts and walked naked behind Lari. She watched as he lifted Lari's skirt and pulled her knickers aside. Racula had a great view as he rammed his enormous black cock into her sister, burying it hilt-deep in her pussy.

Racula watched rapt as her sister was fucked hard from behind, bent over and sucking another cock. She had never seen her sister have sex before. Lari clearly loved it, gobbling noisily at the cock she was sucking and pushing back as the black guy thrust his gigantic dick into her. Suddenly Lari made a muffled squeal, and Racula saw the black man had shoved two fat fingers into Lari's arse.

"Yes, fuck my arse," Lari said softly. "Please."

The black guy withdrew from Lari's pussy and pressed his enormous wet dick to her arsehole, clearly heeding Lari's request. Racula watched, astonished, as her sister closed her eyes tight and grimaced as the black man worked his monstrous wet cock slowly into Lari's arse, each stroke a little deeper until soon it was balls-deep and Lari's pale arse cheeks were pressed against his groin. Racula had only been arse-fucked once before, but as far as Racula knew, Lari had hardly ever been fucked let alone fucked in the arse. She grinned. That blind date had taught Lari far more than expected.

Racula gasped as she felt a finger, cold with lubricant, probe her own tight sphincter. It entered her tight arse hole and gently finger-fucked her arse; she felt a second finger join the first, and the two fingers worked inside her bum and stretched her tight arsehole wider. The cock that had still been fucking her pussy slowly withdrew. It pushed against her tight sphincter until suddenly, the tip passed her ring and was inside, stretching her painfully.

She groaned. "Slowly, please," she said.

She felt more cold lube drip onto her arse, and the cock continued its relentless pressure. It slid slowly inside her until she felt the man's pubic hair pressed against her arse cheeks. When he started to fuck her bum, she moaned softly. At first, the man fucked her gently, only moving his cock slightly in her teenage arse, but each stroke grew longer. Soon Racula moaned loudly as he rammed his cock hard and fast into her arse, his balls slapping against her pussy.

Beside her, Lari was equally vocal, though the moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth. Racula could hear the slap each time the black guy drove his mammoth cock deep into her sister's arse.

She laughed. This wasn't quite how they had planned the evening, side-by-side, both being fucked hard in the arse.

"Come on, that's long enough. I want a go," the guy Lari was sucking said.

Racula watched the black guy pull his enormous, wet cock from her sister's arsehole, which was red-rimmed and gaping. That dark orifice looked dreadful, and she wondered if her own arse hole gaped like that? It was no longer painful, and the cock inside slid easily in and out of her bum.

The white guy pulled his cock from Lari's mouth, and Racula watched him walk around behind her sister. He grabbed Lari's waist, thrust his rigid cock into her sister's recently-vacated and gaping orifice and started roughly arse-fucking Lari.

The black guy walked towards Racula, his monstrous wet erection glistening with lube and fresh from her sister's arse.

"My turn," the black guy said to the bloke currently embedded in Racula's arse.

She felt the cock slowly withdraw. The black guy's strong hands briefly caressed her bum cheeks. The finger that probed her orifice and ran loosely around the rim of her arse confirmed that her bum gaped wide open. Then the gigantic black cock slowly pushed into her. It was much bigger than the cock that had just vacated her arse, and the burning pain returned as the man rammed his black member into her. She felt every incredible movement as the enormous rigid dick pushed inch by inch further into her.

He paused with his dick balls deep inside her and his groin pressed hard against her arse. The burning slowly subsided to a delightful pressure as she became accustomed to the giant black cock distending her sphincter. Then he started fucking her arse, slamming into her so hard and fast that his groin slapped noisily against her cheeks each time he drove his long pole home. Soon she came, screaming loudly again.

"Time to swap," she heard from somewhere behind her. "I want some of that young arse."

To her relief and disappointment, she felt the huge black cock in her arse withdraw. It was replaced almost immediately by another cock, smaller than the previous monster but still big enough to be tight.

Racula heard Lari squeal. She turned and watched. The mammoth black dick that had just left Racula's arse now rammed into her sister's already gaping arse. Racula watched Lari push back onto the gigantic dick and wiggle her arse.

"That feels fantastic," Lari said.

Several minutes later, all three dicks had taken turns roughly pounding Racula's arse, rotating between her and her sister's gaping bum holes. Two of them had unloaded what felt like gallons of cum inside her. Now, the black guy's monstrous cock was deep in her arse again, and he fucked her hard, his colossal black member gliding smoothly in and out of her bum. Racula loved the feeling as his groin slapped against her cheeks, driving his dick hilt-deep into her.

The black man grunted, pulled her roughly back onto his cock, and paused balls-deep in her arse as he came, filling her arse with another wave of warm cum. When he pulled out, Racula knelt and greedily sucked his cock clean and swallowed. She was surprised. It tasted of coconut from the lube and slightly salty from the cum. She had never tasted her arse before.

She watched one of the other men shoot his load all over her sister's face, missing her open mouth. The cum dribbled down Lari's face and dripped into her cleavage. The third man thrust his cock into Racula's mouth, and she sucked him until he came.

After she had swallowed and thoroughly cleaned the third man's cock, she stood. She felt cum ooze out of her arse and slowly dribble down her thighs. She pulled down her dress and wiggled her arse.

"Thanks, guys," she said. "That was delightful."

She turned her back on the men and started to walk away. She didn't even know their names. She looked at the cum that covered her sister and felt cum dripping down her legs.

"Come on, Lari, let's have another shower and get that drink."

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments