Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arrival

"Chasing slave"

4
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"Master and slave play in the countryside"

My slave is called, "slave" – not capitalised.

She was sitting next to me, resting her chin on her hand, staring out at the countryside passing by. We were driving to a cottage I had rented. slave had signed a contract for the weekend ceding control to me. She looked gorgeous. She had spent Friday afternoon away from work at the gym for a gentle workout, at the hairdresser's to get her hair fixed before spending an hour or so at home for a relaxed shower and a snack.

I picked her up and as she walked towards me, my cock stiffened under my trousers as I considered what I was going to do to the willing beautiful thing walking towards me. She looked and dressed like a fifties bombshell. Her hair was freshly dyed blonde with plenty of loose curls on top but trimmed so that her neck was exposed - short and sexy. I longed to surround that pretty neck with a collar. Her face was lightly tanned with hazel eyes that were heading towards green. She wore a crisp blouse and tight three-quarter length trousers and some medium heels and her walk was provocative, her bum swaying with her walk.

When I turned off the main road I could see slave taking more interest. I drove down the short drive as she was taking in the grounds surrounding the cottage. The grounds weren't huge, but they were a decent size. They were also surrounded by high walls which is why I chose this location. There were lawns front and back with outcrops of bushes and trees, a summer kitchen, some stonework including a couple of broken figure statues and old walls from who knows when and some wild natural areas.

"Ohhhh, this is lovely, thank you, Master. It's the nicest place."

"I'm glad you like it, I know how you like to be outside, walk on the grass, breathe the air and relax. We can do that tomorrow. In the meantime, it's getting dark so let's take our luggage in and I'll cook you up something."

"Thank you, Master."

Inside the cottage, there was a short hall with coat hooks and storage for boots, shoes and brollies, which led into what looked like a living room with sofa, chairs, TV and speakers. The kitchen was to the right and to the left a small box room. I told slave to sort out her luggage and then to relax in the living room. She walked across the living room and into the main bedroom on the other side. I could hear her opening her luggage and busying herself hanging up her clothes in the closet and putting away her makeup and other essentials.

I dropped my case, with all its secrets, into the small box room by the front door. Although slave would know I had secrets in my luggage she wouldn't know what these secrets were and I intended to keep it like that. I locked the box room door after me.

Now what shall I cook, I thought. Chicken in a mushroom sauce with vegetables is an option, slave does like this.

"slave! How does chicken in mushroom sauce with vegetables sound?"

"Yes Master, please. That sounds very nice."

I prepared the food, opened a bottle of wine to let it breathe and, once the food was ready, took the food and a couple of glasses of wine into the lounge, placing it on the small table that was to the opposite side of the room to the main bedroom. Light shone out of the main bedroom and there was subdued lighting from the lounge. It was an intimate setting.

I watched her as she ate. God, I love her. She is insanely beautiful and when she gives herself to me I can barely contain myself. I can't wait until tomorrow. After dinner, I opened the doors to a patio which overlooked the back garden. We sat together on the all-weather couch where we cuddled, drinking the wine and talking about what had happened that week. Then we went to bed.

In the morning I arose, with a big morning glory. slave was still asleep. Good. I didn't want her to see me with my cock already so excited.

I went into the hall and unlocked the box room and pulled out the luggage that I had hidden. At the top of the case were the clothes I would be wearing as a Master.

I put on a black shirt with black buttons and did the sleeves up at the wrist and a pair of black trousers. I pulled out from a side compartment a black duffle bag, released the string and pulled out a pair of knee-high black boots. The boots were always difficult to get on but once on completed the look alongside a military cap. slave loved the look. I carried a crop, a flogger, a paddle on my belt and finally pulled on some tight shiny black leather gloves.

I made myself a fresh coffee while I waited for slave to stir. Eventually, I could hear a rustling in the bedroom and the ensuite shower turned on as she got herself ready. Right, time for my last action of soft care for slave I thought as I put on breakfast. Best make it light I thought, slave might be doing a lot of running. slave came into the kitchen with a bathrobe on and looked at the breakfast I had prepared for her. "Is this for me Master?"

I nodded. "Eat up, slave."

After slave had finished I asked her, "Have you finished slave?"

She looked up and nodded.

"slave, you must reply using your voice when Master asks you a question and you are not gagged so I ask you again, 'Have you finished slave?'"

"Yes, Master, slave has finished. Thank you, the breakfast was very nice Master."

"Thank you, slave, now go back into the bedroom, prepare yourself for today by putting your slutty make-up on. No clothes though."

"What is going to happen today Master?"

"That is my secret slave, you should really know better than to ask that question, I will remember that mistake. Go and prepare yourself as I have told you to, slutty make-up and no clothes."

"Yes, Master"

slave disappeared back into the bedroom and returned ten minutes later. She returned to the kitchen as I had requested and bowed her head. "Look at me slave, I give you permission to make eye contact with your Master, in fact, I order you to make and maintain eye contact."

"Yes, Master."

slave looked directly at me. She had on a pout and some deep scarlet lipstick, and blue eyeshadow and eyeliner. She also had some subtle rouge on her cheeks, she looked like a slut, not out-and-out slut but just on the edge, ready to be fucked. And she stared at me. I had told her to maintain eye contact and she was going to do what she was told.

"OK, slave. the rules, limits, rewards and punishments that are outlined in the contract you signed before we left now come into force. This is your last chance to back out."

slave looked directly at me whilst saying, "Yes Sir, i am happy to be subject to the conditions i signed up to in the contract. i will do my best to respond to your commands," she bit her lip, "Master."

I handed her a two-inch wide black leather collar with three large bells on and a metal hoop to the front and on each side. Shake it, I tell her. The bells jangled loudly. "See the buckle at the back slave? That small metal loop is for a padlock. You must now break eye contact and not reinitiate it again unless instructed."

slave looked at me, it was becoming clear to her that this was something new. slave had never worn bondage with locks on before.

"What are you waiting for, slave?"

"W... w... well, it will be locked on so i won't be able to remove it, even if my hands are free."

I could see her blink her eyes as they were starting to fill with water.

I hit her hard with my crop. "That is for not responding to confirm that you understood the instruction to not make eye contact. Take the 'Inspection' position."

slave stood with her feet apart and her hands clasped behind her neck.

I walked behind and gripped her pussy roughly. "Good slave, you're going to have your qualities tested today."

I buckled the collar snugly onto slave, the bells already ringing, and locked the collar onto her beautiful neck with the padlock. slave's hands rose automatically to her new addition to explore. She tried pushing her fingers between the collar and her neck which wasn't possible due to the snug fit. She fingered one of the bells, running it through her fingers testing the shape and how it sounded and she tested the padlock and buckle, tugging and pulling at it to see if there was any way to get the collar off. She realised there wasn't and she looked at me with sad eyes and a pout struggling to not ask me all the questions that were bubbling through her mind.

"Okay slave, go put on your walking boots, quickly."

slave went into the hall and put on the boots she used for walking. They would protect her feet from what was to come. The boots were twelve-hole black leather boots that rose part way up her shins and these would protect her from much of the garden debris she was about to encounter.

slave returned wearing her boots, collar, make-up and nothing else.

"Well done slave, you look ready for today's activities. And in fact, you look very beautiful. Although looking at you now I'm wondering if you don't look too nude. I wonder if some piercings might help that. You don't have any intimate piercings yet, do you slave, would you like some?"

"Yes Master, I would very much like some intimate piercings, especially if you would like that Sir."

"Good, we can arrange that later... so now let's start with today's play."

Outside is a large garden and it's a glorious morning, I couldn't have wished for a better one today. There are large areas of lawn but there are also old stone walls, small groups of trees, lots of shrubs, statues, sheds, a summer kitchen, lots of places to run and hide.

"Your task this morning is to evade capture. The time now is ten to ten, I will release you at 10:00 AM and give you ten minutes grace before I start after you. For your sake, I hope you took in a rough mental map of the surroundings yesterday when we arrived because your task is to remain free until midday."

"There are some traps that you must avoid that I'm obviously not going to give you information on but if you do remain free then you can choose a reward from the list of rewards in the contract but if you fail and I capture you and bring you back to the house by midday then you will spend the rest of the weekend gagged with any gag I choose to use on you, and I have many gags to try out. You will not be able to form words until the weekend is over. In addition, I will fit you with a chastity belt that will leave access to your mouth and butthole but not to your cunt or clit."

slave had worn gags for long periods of time, some quite cruel gags too. Ball gags that stretched her jaws until they ached, inflatable butterfly gags that I had pumped up until her mouth was filled with rubber pushing against all sides of her mouth reducing her to little mewling sounds. But slave had never worn a chastity belt before and as I described what was going to happen to her her eyes widened in what looked like an excited fear of the unknown.

"OK slave, it's now five to. I'm going to open the door so you can survey the garden as much as you can from here. I've set an alarm on my mobile for ten, when it rings you may run, but do not go before the alarm or you will be punished and we will restart your task after your punishment. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master, i understand. i must not leave the cottage until the alarm rings. Thank you, Sir."

slave stood in the doorway looking outside for potential hiding places, she was trembling slightly, from excitement or trepidation I wondered. Probably a bit of both.

The alarm sounded, slave bolted, and I went back to the kitchen for another coffee.

After fifteen or twenty minutes of relaxing in the kitchen I went outside, there was no sign of slave so I started towards a group of trees at the bottom of a slope that was the main lawn. It would be a good place to start. I had with me some rope, my impact play instruments and a one and a half metre long dog-catcher pole. The air was sweet and quiet. The temperature was warming up as the garden soaked in the sun's rays and birds occasionally sang in the trees which swayed gently in the breeze.

Ok, let's concentrate. I think the odds on slave evading capture are pretty minimal but I don't want to lose this game, particularly as I'd designed it.

When I reached the trees I started prodding the undergrowth with my dog-catching stick. I was enjoying being outside almost as much as chasing slave. One of my traps, a simple loop of rope that tightened around an ankle when triggered, was still set. I searched the area. I pushed aside some shrubs and foliage and as I did I heard bells ringing just to my left and saw a glimpse of what looked like slave running up the slope by the boundary wall. Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle. Yes, that's her, I could see her about fifty yards ahead.

I followed her direction, walking calmly up the slope to the summer kitchen. Within the summer kitchen, there were cupboards, tables for preparing pickles and all other types of food from the garden, along with freezers and alcoves and larders. I searched the kitchen thoroughly and I searched around the outside and I searched inside again.

Just as I was leaving I heard the tinkling of bells again. I pictured my pretty slave, what a beauty. The bells indicated that she had gone up behind the cottage. "Where was she hiding," I thought. "She must have found a very good hiding place to hide for that long." I guess I was getting close to finding her again.

It felt like some time since we had started our game and so I popped back into the kitchen for a snack. I checked the timer on the mobile, the time was approaching 11:00 AM, how time flies when you're having fun. I made myself another coffee and enjoyed it whilst contemplating slave crouching in her hiding place behind a bush or stone wall. OK, 11:15, although I was enjoying myself, I now have forty-five minutes to find her and bring her back to the cottage to have my fun.

I had last heard her running behind the house so I went in that direction although I was aware she may have taken the opportunity to move while I was inside. I checked behind the house, an area with a pergola and some broken statues which were overgrown. I looked behind the statues, pushed aside the foliage and still nothing. I returned to the front door of the cottage. "slave is doing very well in this game," I thought. "I have searched a lot of the garden now, thoroughly."

I was starting to get a little concerned that slave might actually win, maybe I should have reconnoitred the garden before we had come down together.

Previously I had gone left down the slope so this time I will go to the right, the other side of the main drive. I walked briskly down the slope resisting the urge to whistle. I reached the wall and turned left to follow it into some more trees. Directly following a slope rising up to the trees was a mess of branches and flowers and hedges.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

As I walked towards it I could hear tinkling bells. The bells didn't seem to be moving now. I pushed aside the foliage to reveal a cage, big enough to fit into but not much space to move around, and in that cage was slave. She looked at me forlornly.

"Hello slave, I've found you. Do you know what the time is?"

She shook her head, "No Master, slave doesn't know what the time is, I could only guess Sir."

"Me neither, I think I have about fifteen minutes to get you back to the cottage but I'm not sure. Still, I've caught you now." slave looked back at me, I could tell she hadn't given up yet. It wouldn't be straightforward to get her back to the cottage.

I reached in to pull her out but she grabbed hold of the bars, I hit her knuckles with enough force to get her to release her hands and then pulled her out by her legs. Before she could reorientate herself I slipped the noose of the dog catcher around her neck, pulled it tight and lifted her to her feet. She stood in front of me, dirty and caught. She swung her fists at me but she was too far away for it to be of any use.

After enjoying watching her struggle I forced slave's head down towards the ground. She resisted of course but she was in no position to stop her head's inevitable move towards the earth. Once her head was level with the ground I jammed one end of the dog-catcher pole into the mud and the other into the bars of the cage.

slave was fairly secure and to make sure she didn't get away I sat on her. The only bit of her that was free to move was her legs and she demonstrated this by waving her legs around trying to kick me. This just made it easier for me to catch them and as I did I looped rope around her ankles several times and also coiled the rope in between her ankles forming a set of rope cuffs with her ankles about twenty centimetres apart.

Once I had completed her rope ankle cuffs, slave seemed to quieten down as if she knew that it was inevitable that she would be tied up. Still, mustn't dally, I'm really not sure how much time is left before the alarm sounds. I tied her wrists and elbows together behind her back quite tightly, her elbows are supple and can be pinned together easily. The last piece of rope was pulled around her waist and drawn up tightly between her legs with knots every few inches, running over her labia with a length available hanging out in front that made it easy to persuade her to follow when given a tug.

Once slave was tied up I unjammed the dog-catcher, forced her to her feet and removed the loop of the dog-catcher from her neck. slave stood before me, her breasts pushed out because of her elbows being pinioned behind her back. Wow, she looks sexy. A look enhanced by the dirt and grass that was on her. I pulled her forward with the rope which tightened on her pussy and she yelped, although I think this was more from surprise than pain. I pulled the flogger from my belt and hit her hard on her arse and she yelped again.

"Follow me, slave, now!" I tugged again and she moved slightly. I could tell she was planning on slowing me down until the alarm went. So I hit her again and combined with a tug on the rope she shuffled forward. The ropes on her ankles prevented her from moving fast but watching her hobble turned me on so much that my cock was pushing through the zip on my trousers. Oh, how I love to see slave struggle.

A combination of tugs and flogging got my captive moving but it was slow going, she resisted as much as she could. I had to flog her, twist her nipples, she knelt down, I slapped her face, she got up, we moved a yard or two and then she would fall over again.

I was starting to get worried that time was running out, and slave was fully aware of this. "OK," I thought, "this has been fun, and the fact that slave is struggling and not giving up is typical of her behaviour and also a massive turn-on, but it's time for her to be put in her place."

I kept the rope running over her cunt tight and turned around. I looked at her eyes, slapped her face, told her that I loved her, she smiled despite herself and then I forced her down to the ground. I used more rope to hogtie her, pulling her ankles up tight against her wrists. When I'd finished I hoisted her over my shoulder and stomped towards the cottage with slave continuing her struggles and my cock continuing to press against my zipper.

At the cottage, I checked the timer. It still had seven minutes left. I could have taken more time I guess but it's turned out well. I looked at slave where I had placed her on the floor in the living room.

She looked at me resignedly. I could see her testing her bonds, particularly the hogtie. She was trying to straighten her legs. She rolled over onto her side but that made no difference to her bondage although it released the pressure on her breasts. She looked so cute. I opened the cupboard with my luggage in and pulled out the chastity belt with metal dildo and breast covers that would keep slave from experiencing pleasure from her cunt and tits. As I entered the lounge she struggled to look up at me and what I had in my hands from her bound position on the floor. She looked intrigued.

I sat in a chair on the opposite side of the living room from slave. "Come here slave," I told her. "Come here so that you can have your belt fitted."

"Ummphh," slave moaned. She was a couple of metres away from me but in a moderately strict hogtie moving that distance would not be easy. I knew she would try and she did. She swayed and moved and shifted a leg and then an arm and then another leg and another arm slowly forward, inching her way towards me. Ohhh... watching slave struggle like that was making me hard. I opened the zipper on my trousers and stroked my cock.

"Kiss my boot, slave," I said to her when she had reached me. "You don't have far to go," I laughed.

She looked up at me with those big eyes, but the look was different from outside. What once had been rebellion and stubbornness had now become a gentle and soft look. She looked at me with calmness and contentedness and joy. She also kissed my boots. She kissed and licked them as far as she was able in her bound state making sure she satisfied herself she was doing a good job.

"Right slave, now to my reward."

I bent down and untied slave from her rope bondage and unlocked her collar with bells on.

"Stand up slave and take the 'Inspection' position." slave stood up and took the position.

"Good girl," I said as I stroked her face. I placed the chastity belt around slave's waist and pulled forward the piece that went between her legs. As the metal dildo, which ran up and down an elongated hole in the metal, approached her pussy I squirted some lube onto it. It probably wasn't necessary as slave was very wet already but I didn't want to make it too easy for slave to frig herself off against the dildo. I padlocked the belt on. I then placed the metal bra over slave's head, placed the metal hemispheres over her breasts and locked them on too.

"How does that feel slave?"

"It feels cold Master and I feel very vulnerable. Even though my pussy is covered it leaves my butt free Sir."

"Yes, I know slave. You are going to feel even more vulnerable in a minute. Can you think of what might be missing as described in the rules?"

"Yes, Master."

"What is missing slave?"

"A gag Master. The rules said that if you won then I would remain gagged all the time for the rest of the weekend."

"Good girl, that's correct."

I pulled forward a ring gag and showed it to her.

"Master, that has two rings on it, how does that work, where does the other ring go Sir?"

"It goes further into your mouth slave, where else? One ring keeps your jaw open and the other ring goes further into your mouth forcing your tongue down and back. You are about to feel even more vulnerable."

"Yes Sir, thank you, Sir," were slave's last words of the weekend as she opened her mouth to accept the double-ring gag.

I pushed the gag into slave's mouth and buckled it tight so that her mouth was held open only for my desire.

"To complete this metal bondage I have some heavy metal cuffs for both wrists and ankles and a metal collar. I've left them on the table in the kitchen. Go fetch them, slave."

slave got up slowly and carefully walked into the kitchen. As she gained confidence in wearing the chastity belt and cunt dildo she visibly relaxed and by the time she got back she was moving as freely as one can with a hard rod of metal up their cunt. That wasn't going to last long though. slave presented me with the cuffs with her head bowed and held one of her wrists out in front of her so that I could cuff it. Once done I repeated with the other wrist.

I then told her to hold the Inspection pose whilst I put on her collar and ankle cuffs. These cuffs and collar were made of solid metal, were heavy and packed a psychological punch when worn. I wondered in what way I would shackle slave and settled for a short thirty-centimetre chain between the ankle cuffs to hobble slave but which would also not make any access to slave's arsehole diffcult. I then locked her wrist cuffs to hoops on the left and right sides of the chastity belt so that her hands were pinned to her sides at her waist.

"Are you comfy slave?"

"Ennnn... aaahhh," slave said.

"Good. Kneel down and look at the ceiling." slave obeyed and looked up to the ceiling.

I rested my erect cock on her lips and the outer O ring. "Ummm... slave, I'm feeling so horny now looking at you." I ran my cock over slave's face, she knew better than to move. I ran it over her face, grabbed her head and pulled it down so that she was looking straight ahead and pushed my cock into her mouth, past the first ring, past the second ring, on until I touched tongue. "Ohhh... yeeeeessss!!!!" I looked down at slave.

She was looking up at me and making little mewling sounds struggling to move her head away but I held it firm. I rubbed my cock against the rings and her tongue and slowly increased the pace of pushing my cock into her head. "Ohhh.. feels good," I thought. My hips joined in the fun and soon I was fucking her mouth hard, holding her head in place with my hands.

I could see her struggling and it turned me on. Her arms were pulling hard but they were held solid by her waist. If I looked over her head I could see her ankles testing the durability of the chain connecting her ankles. She was down there bound and I was fucking her face. I increased the speed of the face-fucking in and out, trying to reach the back of her throat with my cock, slave's mouth a warm hole that greeted my pole.

"Stand up bitch, " I commanded slave. "Go and bend over the dining table."

slave stood up, not a simple action with the chain between her ankles restricting the movement of her legs and the metal dildo up her pussy. The chain rattled metallicly. slave grunted and moaned with the struggle. She hobbled over to the table. "Ease uck e aster, n he arse."

That indeed was what I was planning. The hole in the chastity belt that gave me access to slave's arse was covered in soft rubber. It was a large hole but if I were to rub the edge of the hole it would be a smooth sensation. I tested her hole with my finger, ummm... it needs some lube. I squirted some lube over her back button and rubbed it in gently. She pushed back and moaned. "Glorious," I thought.

I pushed my cock through the rear hole in the chastity belt until its head touched my lady's butthole. I pushed forward and slave pushed back in unison. "Ahhhhh... yess.... Yes you glorious slut you!!!" My cock slowly entered slave's arse, pushing wide her ring as my cock searched for her back tunnel. Her muscles gripped my cocklove until my balls hit the chastity belt. My cock was almost all the way in and the base of my cock was gripped by the hole in the chastity belt. "Ummm... this is going to feel good."

I pulled my cock out and pushed it back in, starting a steady rhythm. My hips wanted to push as hard as possible into my slut bowed down before me, who is pushing back with a will and passion that is amazing. I can see her bent in front of me, her movements restricted but what she wants to do she does, she pushes back against my prick to take it as deep as possible into her butt tunnel. And she moans.

I speed up my thrusts, the flesh rubs against flesh. My cock feels like one giant organism ready to burst. I plunge in again and again searching for her soul. I thud and rub and rotate my hips to plunge into her from anyway. "Yessss... slave... you fucking gorgeous bitch, I love you!!!"

"ease aster, umm ah i arse, ease, ease, ease!!!"

"Yeeesssssssss!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Faaahhhhhhhkk yes!!!", I shout as my load shoots into my lovely slave. "Fuuuccckkk!!! Yeeeeees!!! Moore!!", I am screaming now as stars bounce around my brain and I cum like a salty fountain.

My cock shoots the biggest load of oyster cum that has ever been shot up anybody's arsehole and I fall back looking for a chair to collapse into. I stagger with my prick still spurting love jewels out all over the carpet until I spot a chair to the left of me. I drop into the chair and start wanking myself. "slave, cum here and clean me up."

slave stands up, looks around at me and hobbles over as quickly as she can and drops her gagged mouth over my cock which I proceed to wank and spurt into her before lying back in the chair stroking her hair.

"slutsubslave, thank you that was amazing," I told her as she rested her head on my lap. "Look at me slave, I give you permission to look at me."

slave looked up at me. I could see her mouth stretched open wide for my pleasure, covered in cum and she looked at me with big calm eyes.

"Do you feel good slave?" I asked. She nodded.

"I want some refreshment now and as my slave you should go and fetch it. Do you want your bondage relaxed a bit so that you can do that." slave shook her head furiously. "That's a no, I take it. OK, I want a glass of wine. Go fetch it and be careful not to drop anything."

I watched as slave so very carefully got up from her kneeling position, staggered getting to her feet, and hobbled out to the kitchen. She returned a few minutes later with a bottle of red wine and a glass. She handed me the bottle from her right hand and then twisted her body to hand me the other from her left hand.

"Thank you, slave." I poured myself a glass. I looked at slave and asked her if she wanted some. She nodded. I carefully poured a small amount of wine into slave's mouth. "han ou aser," she said after she swallowed. I looked at her and thought about the rest of my plans for the weekend.

Published 
Written by nuovacane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors