Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"As the first day at the campsite comes to and end, Bonnie finds unexpected arousal from things she has never considered. Susan seems to understand this and does just the right things at the right time. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The day finishes with Bonnie and two men each fucking one of Bonnie's holes."

Bonnie was brought back to the present when she felt a wave rising within her. Susan kept going until she could feel Bonnie begin to quiver and tense.

"My little bitch loves to be covered in cum. So I would appreciate it if you boys would oblige her."

Both men nodded as Susan continued fucking her. The man at her mouth stopped and gave his cock a few strokes before ejaculating on her face and hair. A minute later, the man in her ass pulled out and came all over her back.  Susan pounded her hard as her orgasm hit and kept going until Bonnie stopped pushing back. The man on the rock climbed down, both men thanked Susan and went back to their boat high fiving each other. Susan released her ankles and stood Bonnie up. She got a bottle of water and helped her rinse her face and hair off and sent her to the river to wash off her back.

Susan stirred the embers of the fire, then had Bonnie go into the tent to lay out the blankets.  She grabbed the butt plug from the harness Bonnie had worn on the way down. Susan went into the tent and had Bonnie insert the plug, then they got under the covers, cuddled together, and went to sleep.

The next morning, they got up, and the sun was already high in the sky. Susan got the fire going anew and made some breakfast for them. Bonnie cleaned up again and wondered what today would bring. She was still wearing the cuffs and collar and had the butt plug in. Bonnie had heard what she assumed were barges going by during the night, and pleasure boat traffic had started as soon as it had gotten light out, or perhaps it had been fishermen. When she looked downriver, the beach was already getting crowded, and there was a small line of boats moored nearby the beach. Bonnie figured there must be a campground as well, not just the beach, based on the number of people already there.

She noticed that the boats were already slowing down as they passed by, a few even stopping briefly and scanning the campsite with binoculars. One boat came in fairly close, and the driver gave them the finger and yelled 'BITCH!'. Bonnie recognized him as the guy from last night.

"Do you think he will cause trouble?"

"Nah. He liked what he got last night. I've run into guys like him before. He probably thinks any guy that enjoys getting his ass reamed is a fag and is just assuring himself that he isn't one. And rest assured, he enjoyed every inch of that dildo. If he reported me, he would have to admit he let a girl tie him down and peg his ass. And I've got his DNA on the rock proving he came.  So, are you ready for today?"

"I trust you, Susan. Whatever you do, I know you won't let any harm come to me."

Susan pulled a large metal hook from a bag. The hook end had a large round bulb on the tip, and the other end had a ring. She had Bonnie turn around, removed the plug, and braided a length of rope into her hair. After adding some lube to the rounded end of the hook, she inserted it into her ass, then tied the rope through the ring, pulling her head completely back. If Bonnie tried to move her head forward, it pulled on the hook in her ass. She attached some nipple clamps on each tit, then Susan told her to stand near the shore and masturbate. As soon as Bonnie began, several boats set anchor nearby.

Susan decided to set up the poles again and see if she could catch a few more fish for Henry and maybe a few perch for herself. After setting them up, she pulled several floggers from her bag. One was smaller and looked a bit like a paintbrush. She used it on Bonnie's breasts, leaving some subtle red streaks. Bonnie winced at some of the strokes.

"Use your fingers to fuck your cunt, bitch."

Bonnie did as she was told and soon had an orgasm. The fish were biting, and Susan stopped several times to reel them in, putting them on a stringer, then returning her attention to Bonnie. She pulled out a large flogger and showed her skills at handling the instrument on various parts of Bonnie's body. Occasionally, Susan gave the anal hook a tug or a swat with the flogger. The combination of the pain and pleasure was eliciting moans from Bonnie as she had a second and then a third orgasm. She finally removed the hook and had Bonnie sit down on a rock right at the water's edge with her legs spread wide open,

"Show off that filthy snatch of yours, so people out there want to come and taste it. Today you will take all offers or at least all I approve. Understand?"

"Yes."

It did not take very long for several more boats to set anchor close to shore, and suggestions yelled to Susan. She pointed to a couple of the boats and signaled for three of the guys to come ashore. She told the three men to strip and stroke their cocks. When one man objected, she told him to go back to his boat and signaled another man to come over. He grumbled but left. The three men stood there naked, their backs to the water. Some of the other people were shouting about size and performance until Susan reminded them they would have their turn on the beach, quieting them. Susan finally instructed one of the men to lie on the picnic table and had Bonnie climb on top of him as he directed his shaft into her pussy. Then she pointed to her ass, and next, her mouth and then looked at the two remaining men. One touched his ass, so Susan nodded. He climbed onto the table behind Bonnie and quickly pushed into her back door. The two men got into a rhythm. The third man jumped on the table in front of Bonnie and grabbed her hair, pulling her head to his dick.  His hips moved back and forth rapidly while he held her head in place.

Bonnie winced at first, then began moaning as she moved with the men, while Susan watched. A woman in another boat signaled if she could come ashore to talk to her. Susan nodded her head, and she came ashore. They talked for a few minutes, then the woman returned to her boat and left. The three men continued what they were doing, and Susan guessed from Bonnie's body language she was getting close. She instructed the men to stop and let Bonnie lie on the table. She told them to cum on her body.

laurenskates
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurenskates

The three men stroked themselves to a climax, cumming over her face, chest, and pussy. When they finished, the men grabbed their clothing and went back to their boats. Susan signaled to two more men to come ashore and told them to strip. She had Bonnie turn and lie crosswise across the table, so her head was hanging over one side and her ass was at the edge of the other side. One man went up to her head and began fucking her mouth, while the other one put her legs over his shoulders and palmed his cock a few times, getting it hard enough to push into her cunt.

The man fucking her pussy was also spanking her ass, leaving lovely red handprints. Bonnie was still aroused from the first three men, and it did not take her long to reach the pinnacle again. This time, Susan let both men fuck her until she came, Bonnie swallowed much of the cum in her mouth, but some of it dribbled out the sides and over her neck. The other man pulled out, and while he was still hard enough, plunged into her ass and deposited the rest of his seed there.

There was a boat with two women waiting patiently for a turn and Susan signaled them ashore next, they took turns licking and sucking Bonnie's clit while using their fingers in her pussy or her ass. Each girl brought her to an orgasm, then fed some of Bonnie's juices to her, as well as some of their own. When they finished with Bonnie, one of them asked to speak to Susan for a few minutes. Susan decided Bonnie needed a short break anyway, so she agreed.

The girl introduced herself as Laura and said she and her girlfriend Karen had talked about getting into the lifestyle but were unsure how to go about doing that. She said she did not really consider herself a Domme, but felt with some guidance, she could be. At the same time, the thought of being ordered around also intrigued her. She said Karen was definitely submissive. Susan told her of a website to check out and also exchanged contact information just in case.

Over the next two hours, Susan allowed five more people to fuck Bonnie in some fashion or cum all over her. Two people even urinated on her.. Bonnie lost track of her orgasms. She had been flogged and paddled, tied and spanked and was totally spent.

 While the last two men had been taking their turn, the woman that had talked to Susan earlier had returned. Susan waved to her to come ashore after the men finished. She got off her boat, followed by two men, who wore collars, cuffs, and cock and ball cages.  The tips of both cocks were pierced and sported a ring to which a leash was attached. She tugged on the leashes a few times before removing them. She also carried a crop, which she used skillfully on each of their balls.

"As I told you, my boys here just love to clean the cum and juices from a woman after other men have cum on and in them. They never miss a drop either, do you, boys?"

"No, Mistress. We love to do whatever pleases you."

"Go!"

The two men hurried over to Bonnie, who was still lying on the table recovering. The sun was drying the jizz on her body, though she was still seeping from both her holes. Both men immediately rushed over to her side and began licking her. One started at her head and the other at her feet. They worked their way up and down her body, one on the left, the other on her right side. They stopped to suckle her breasts, kiss her neck, and lick every inch of her body. One licked and cleaned her cunt and clit thoroughly using his tongue and fingers to make certain every drop of cum was gone.

When they finished with her front, they turned her over and were equally thorough on her back. The other man licked and sucked and probed her ass until it, too, was clean. The sucking and probing led to several additional orgasms. By this time, Susan could see that Bonnie was ready to stop, she nodded at the Mistress who immediately called her subs back to her side.  She hooked their leashes up, thanked Susan, and went back to her boat. Susan turned to the few boats remaining and ran her hand across her throat. They all started up and left.

Susan went over to Bonnie and removed the collar and cuffs, then handed her some soap and told her to wash off in the river. While she was doing that, Susan started breaking down the campsite. She rolled up the blankets and put them back in the nylon bags, tying them to the backrest on the bike again. Susan packed up some other things and put them back into the saddlebags. She took all the fish she was keeping, put them all in a small cooler inside one of the saddlebags, and then added ice.

When Bonnie was done washing, she helped take the tent down and pack up the remaining gear. After stowing items back in the metal box, Susan put the lock back on. She grabbed the stringer of fish from the water and handed it to Bonnie to carry. Then they climbed on the bike and headed for the farmhouse. When they got there, she told Bonnie to take a shower and get dressed. They gave Henry the fish, and Susan settled up with him. When Bonnie returned, they got back on the bike and headed home, stopping at the same diner for a meal. When they pulled up to Bonnie's apartment, Susan told her she would see her soon, then drove off.

Susan had taken Bonnie to places she had never even imagined, let alone participating in. She had had more sex and more orgasms in two days than she ever thought possible. She shivered thinking about the weekend, but even more than that thought about what might happen next.

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments