Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Robert And Our Erotic Photography Session

"Fantasy: Robert came to my studio for a photography session, and it became an erotic session too."

41
9 Comments 9
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Truth, I have a photography studio, which I have used for the occasional M2M pleasure, however, I have never had a professional nude photo session. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I love taking nude selfies and occasionally with a willing male or female lover. Maybe this fantasy story will become reality."

The day was like any other, the assignment was to photograph Robert in the studio. We never met, a businessman from a nearby town, he saw my ad for photography services on Facebook. Typical assignment, business portraiture for marketing his real estate business. He will be arriving soon; the studio is set. This should be a quick job; men are less fussy than women when it comes to professional photography.

A knock at the door, Robert entered wearing a nice crisp suit and power red tie. He was a similar age, slightly taller with a captivating smile, one that expressed confidence and success. Yet like most people being photographed, he was tense. While we made small talk, getting him at ease in front of the camera, I snapped a few pictures. The light conversation distracted Robert as he became relaxed, while I was clicking more photos.

I suggested a comfortable pose with his suit jacket placed over his shoulder. I changed the lighting and take a few more pictures.

As for me, I was wearing shorts and an untucked button-down shirt. My studio is in an old building and gets hot in the Summer and cold in the Winter.

I caught Robert glancing at my shorts just for a moment, enough to make my cock twinge. A few more shots and we are finished.

We spent another moment talking and as he was leaving, he asked, “Do I have any other appointments now.”

I was not sure why he asked, yet I replied, “No, just some paperwork. Why what’s up?”

Robert looked nervous responding, “I would like another photo session.”  He quickly added, “Something different, I will pay the same fee as before.”

Intrigued, I reply, “Why not, what did you have in mind?”  

He explained that he wanted nudes of himself for his gay partner.  My cock stiffened slightly at the thought of a nude photo session. I’ve never been asked to take nude photos, but I have taken nude photos with willing male and female lovers or by myself.

I locked the door; we didn’t need someone walking in during this session. My shorts could not hide my bulge, Robert noticed and asked if that meant yes while he continued looking at my bulge. I nodded and began to turn the lighting back on. A professional nude session. I was excited.

He began to remove his tie and shirt, then unbuttoned his slacks. I told him to undress slower, and I began to take a few photos. My cock was now hard under my shorts. He removed his slacks, moving slowly and seductively. His cock was semi-hard in his boxers. Click, a few more photos, now of Robert nearly naked. With his movements and his seductive looks, I began to wonder, if this session was for his male lover or for me. Was he attempting to seduce me?

Robert was staring more intently at my shorts and invited me to remove his boxers. I slid my hands across his chest, sliding down to his boxers. He leaned in and we kissed. I didn’t foresee that happening, but I was turned on by watching him undress, so the kiss was welcomed. I returned the kiss, his mouth and warm tongue felt very nice.

I slid his boxers off; his cock was hard average sized with a nice cockhead and his balls were shaved bald. I forgot about the photography as I took his shaft in my hands, and leaned in, kissing, and licking his beautiful cock. I was lost in ecstasy as I take his cock into my wet mouth. Stroking and sucking his shaft, fondling his full balls. His moans are intoxicating.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

He asked me to stop sucking his cock and take a photo of his hardness. I thought, “Oh right, that was why he was here!”

Reluctantly, I released his cock and had him pose, showing off his hardness.

I began to direct him,” Turn slightly to your right.” Click.

“Put the sports jacket over your naked shoulder.”  Click.  

I told him he looked sexy, he moved closer to me, and we kissed again, more passionately than before.

Then Robert began to unbutton my shirt, caressing my chest. He lowered himself to his knees and released my aching cock from my shorts and underwear. Sliding his hands over my ass, caressing my thighs, and fondling my hard balls, he began to expertly suck my needy cock.

He stopped again and asked if we could take a few photos together. I placed my camera on a tripod and set the camera with a remote shutter release. He led me to the backdrop, two nude men with hard cocks, click, another picture.

I turned his body slightly and dropped to my knees, I began kissing his cockhead. Click. He held my head firmly and I sucked his aching cock eagerly. He began to pump my mouth hard while I tried to remember to take photos of this erotic scene. One hand was on the camera remote trigger, the other hand on his shaft. His hard cock pumped my mouth. Click.

He moaned loudly, and I realize I should have set my camera to video mode, alas it was too late to make this change. Click. He comes hard in my mouth, his legs buckled slightly. I licked his smooth cockhead, facing the camera. Click.

I stood up and we posed with our hands caressing and stroking each other’s cocks. Click.

Then Robert knelt, and it was my turn to enjoy his mouth. Click. He was an expert at sucking cock, kissing my cockhead while stroking my shaft.  He tickled and caressed my balls, then while holding them gently, he swallowed my cock deep in his warm mouth.

I grabbed his hair and tried to control his movements, feeling his tongue dancing on my cockhead. I remembered the camera and clicked off a few shots. This task, taking photos, was getting harder, as he continued to service my cock, moving this tongue in a circular motion on my cockhead.

I wanted this feeling to last, his wet warm mouth engulfing my hard cock, but I could not hold on any longer. The camera was now a forgotten memory, I dropped the remote shutter release. I closed my eyes, and my thigh muscle tightened, holding his head hard. He began to taste my precum, locking his lips around my cockhead.

I urged Robert on, “Taste my come, slut. Take it all, slut.”

I came hard in his mouth, spurt after spurt, he took it all. When he finished licking my cock clean, we collapsed on the couch. We forgot about the camera until the next session.

Published 
Written by NJStephenXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments